::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#26||

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Salaam Namaste AkDhaians

Welcome to 26th Edition of Our

SHAHI FARMAAN

Hope you will have a nice time & Do leave in Your Comments, Suggestions & Feedbacks and Hope we continue this Further😳

Previous Editions

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL First Edition||

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#2||

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#3||Ishq h vo ehsas Ishq h vo jazbat

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#4||Karte to hai saath safar...

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#5|| Ho gayi thi jo khata ...

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#6||Phul se khusbu khafa khafa hai..

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#7||Vo dhire dhire Dil me sama rahe h

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#8||Ek ankahi si daastan...Subanallah

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#9|| In lamho k daman me...

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#10||Kyun baadalon ki gali chaand hai

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#11||Haara haara mai 2 naino se haara

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#12||

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#13||100 Epis Celebrations

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#14||

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#15||Congrats for ZRA JA Team

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#16||Banke titli dil uda h kahin durr

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#17||Kahin mujhe pyar hua to nahi h..

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#18||No More Ghrina Only Ehsaas...

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#19||Begining of a New Story...

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#20||Vo humse Khafa h, hum unse khafa

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#21||Craving For Akdha's Epic Romance

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#22||Weekly NL Is Back :)

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#23||The New Journey Begins

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#24||Nayi nazar se dekhe nazare naina

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#25|| Tum nigah me tum khayal me 

Banner: Viz( -ilovesobti-)
Logo Credit: Riti
Winner Sigz Credit :  .BadtameezDil. (Shivu)/Amor.

Thnx to All Lovely Shovely Members For Contributing This week
πŸ€—

Terms and Conditions

We are going to post our 27th NL Next Week  , m in charge of it so u hv to pm me ur sections by saturday, i.e. 8th March., be punctual guyz n if u r not able to do it plz pm me or post in the sign up thread, i'll ask sum1 else to sign up for that section, plz read the rules below n get ready with ur sections n send me.
For Backup Members: Please be ready n ask the main updaters if thy r doing it or not.

&
Pleaseee Be active guyz main sabko baar baar PM nhi kar sakti

1. The last day for submissions..The Saturday of the week we are putting the NL...after that any submissions will not be taken into considerations...

2. If anyone is inconsistent in submitting for more than two weeks and do not meet deadline/do not give sufficient notice they will be replaced without any notice. So do not volunteer if you are not serious about it...Please!!!

3. Please Inform ur Backups urself as I already had a lots of work to do we can't inform n catch up with the backups at last moment.

4. No PMs will be sent to u every week for submitting, it will be annonced after the sign up whom u hv to send the sections n then in the coming NL u'll get to know of any new annoncement every week.

Regards
Khushi & JA DT

Edited by Amor. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amor. thumbnail

By:Tahinat

The Harem election preps begin. Hoshiyaar and Ruqqaiya keep the idols in the hindu Bandhis rooms. They think it is Jodha who kept it. The blame falls on Jodha. Jalal trusts Jodha and he gets to know Ruqqaiya is behind all this. He gets angry. Jalal and Jodha are getting closer. The Election Day comes. Jalal and Salima vote for Ruqqu as Jodha told them to. Ruqqu votes for Jodha. Jodha wins. Ruqqu wants Jodha to stay away from Jalal. Sujamal comes to meet Jodha but she sends him away. Jodha is busy with harem and Ruqqu tells Jalal to spent time with her. A Jashan is on it's way.

By: Princess Nancy

"Lagta hai aap sab Jodha Begum ko nahi jaante lekin HUM Jodha Begum ko achi tarah jaante hain. Vo aisa ghinona kaam kabhi nahi kar saktin.
Vo aisa karne ki soch bhi nahi saktin. Agar aap sab Begumaat ke paas koi sabut hai to pesh kijiye varna hum aapka ilzaam khaarij karte hain."

When the other ladies tried to blame Jodha for the Kanha Murti fiasco.. Jalal said this.. Awesome dialogue! Shows his trust and belief in Jodha.. Wonderful!πŸ‘πŸ‘

"Vaise humein acha laga ke aap apna kaam karte waqt humse milne nahin aayin. Humein Vo log zara bhi pasand nahin hain jo apni zimmedari shiddat se nahi nibhate hain.
Vaise Haram ka kaam sambhaalte huye bhi aap behad khoobsurat lag rahin thi."

Aww.. Such a beautiful compliment to our new Head of Harem given by her Husband aka Shahenshah Jalal.. 😳 πŸ˜³

By: Amor.

Jalal watching Jodha working

By :  Bornthisway

Ruquiya - Thanks for being a fool & giving up the Begam-E-Khaas audha to the deserving Begum.

By: Tahinat & Bornthisway

Gulbadan begum! I'm so disappointed with her

Hoshiyaar - backstabber! πŸ˜‘

By: Oma

A very sweet moment - jalal compliments Jodha on her handling of the harem affairs and he was very proud of her. In this scene Jalal is practising his sword skills and jodha approaches him suddenly.

Link to pic: http://postimg.org/image/l8hbaul71/46732452/

Jodha came to meet jalu n he was doing practice,
jodha says moti told that you came, you should have called me, jalal says you were busy so i didnt, jodha says heads off to ruks she is doing this work from many years, jalal not an issue, i am happy you are doing work, jodha says but i am not feeling good that you came to meet me and i am busy, jalal says i dont like thoses people who leave their work just for someone and to tell you you were looking beautiful even doing work., jodha says in court you make stern face, he says i am king there but here i am your friend and husband, she says if you come again then go after meeting me, jalal says i will if my heart says, jodha says i was told that you dont have heart, he says we will decide later, you go for work now. she leaves. jalal smiles.

By:Amor.

Harem election process

Jalal ask hamida to start, she says from many years ruks have taken good care of harem but she neglected some problems so new leader can be given chance so i take jodha's name, gul badan chooses ruks, jiji anga names jodha, then maham says i give my vote ruks, salima takes ruks name, bakshi remembers sharif looking at jodha's pic, she takes ruks name. Otherside sujamal enters agra, he says to bhaan singh that i have to see jodha once to see if she is alright, bhaan warns him, he says go from here i will meet you after meeting jodha, he goes. in court, all begums votes for their candidates, after counting it is found that there is a tie between them, only you,ruks and jodha are left, jalal ask jodha about her vote, jodha remembers suffering of bandhies. she says i am giving my vote to myself, ruks says i request jalal to tell 1st to whom his vote is given, jalal says you both are very important for me but if i have to choose then i will choose the one who was with me in my thick and thin so i choses ruks, jodha looks at jalal and nods to him. she gets the flashback where Jodha comes to jalal and says i want favour from you, jodha says i want your vote, jalal says you know its against rule to ask vote like this, you are bribing why you are doing this, jodha says i dont want to come between you and ruks so if you take my name in court then her heart will break so i want you to give your vote to her, jalal says you always surprises me, he ask what will i get? she says what can i give to shehenshah, she leaves. FB ends. bandi says now they both are on tie only ruks vote is left, she says i am happy that harem people loves me, jalal supported me which is honor for me, i tried my best to serve to harem but some people think that i am not deserving to this post so i want to give them a chance, i chooses jodha's name for this post, all are stunned. all congrats jodha, maham smirks to jodha.

Jodha and moti comes in mandir, jodha says i wanted to take blessing to maa before starting harem work, she is giving food to poors, sujamal in disguise is also sitting there, he drags jodha and takes her aside, he says its me sujamal, jodha is happy to see him. She remembers their sword fighting, their time spent together then she remembers jalal's words that sujamal has killed his soldiers, read full updates daily with pictures only at desitvbox.me jodha says i dont want to see your face, 1st you fought against bharmal then with jalal, he says these wars are happening from years, mughals are our enemy, jodha says that mughal is my husband, suja says i didnt kill them they died in war so i sent their body respectfully to agra, she says every mughal is here is thristy for your blood so go from here, he says i just wanted to see you, he leaves, jodha is emotional.

Jodha ask jalu and salima to vote for ruqu and ruqu voted for jjodha ... its irritating but while i was watching the scene i was laughing, wat the hell is going on πŸ˜†

Please Focus on Akdha Romance not the hand romance but some real romance 😳

Sujamal hold jodha's hand in public n none of the bandi/person or soldier noticed that 😲

Edited by Amor. - 10 years ago
Amor. thumbnail

By: Tahinat

GOOD EPISODE
By:elasingh

Akdhaparijatluv

JODHA AKBAR EK NAYI KAHANI UPDATED CH 33 & 34,PG9

&

AKDHA FF: So Near So Far (CH 3 UPD Pg 5)

Siggy Of The Week (animated)

No Animated Sig

Siggy Of The Week (Non-animated)

Itsritzi

bairiyaa.isskq

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXUYzvW8gBc

By Dua44

By Bornthisway

By: Bornthisway

8.5/10

By:Bornthisway

Sujamal will come to the jash in a woman's avatar & will get caught.

*The End...
We'll be Back Soon with another Issue of Shahi Farmaan . Do Hit the LIKE Button if u Liked the NL. & Do Leave in Your Suggestions, Criticism & Feedbacks. All are Heartily Welcome !!πŸ˜ƒ

For NL Team Only* Read Note on 1st post.

Luv

Khushi & JA Newsletter Team

πŸ€—

parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Fabulous work Team JA
Congrates to all the winners
endearingJJ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic threadπŸ‘
Thank you πŸ˜ƒ
TheItalianBride thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Congrats to the winners, and beautiful SF again!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Heeralicious thumbnail
Another Wonderful SF!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I loved all the sections..But specially the AkDha moments !!😳😳

The blooper is written well Khushi di..⭐️

Summary, Pics of the Week, Character of Week.. and everything else done puurrrfectly !!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

The Siggies are Just WOW!! COngrats to all winners..!!!
The VMs and FFs Winners..COngrats!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Beautiful SF !!! NL Team ROcksss!!! 😎
melodica thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
gr8 work team !πŸ‘
thxπŸ€—
NikkiReed thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow... It's wonderful... πŸ‘ and Congo for the winners... πŸ˜ƒ
RupRavfever thumbnail