elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Jo is learning running of harem and how expenditure of begums is spend...Hosh sees it...Jallu comes and sees her working...Moti tries to tell Jo abt Jollu but Jo stops her...Suddenly MA comes and instigates Jallu saying that Jo has become too busy for him...Ruku also ran harem but was never too busy for him...But Jallu defends Jo and says this is her first day and she is learning...He says he is happy to see Jo working...MA gives her evil smile and says that Jallu is changing...

Hoshiyaar goes to Ruku and informs her that Jo is  busy in work and Jallu is free...Ruku decides to go to meet Jallu...Jallu is not exactly happy to see her...He asks her why she voted for Jo? Ruku says that becoz she wanted to show her badappan...Jallu laughs in a slightly sarcastic way...He says you voted for Jo so that you could spend time with ,me...Ruku says that he is misunderstanding her...She extracts a promise from him to spend time with her after Jashn ...I dont know but Jallu looked bored with Ruku...

Suja is passing throgh Agra market and comes to know abt Jashn...

Jo is inormed by Moti that Jallu came to meet her...Jo worried...Goes to meet Jallu...He is practising sword fight and suddenly Jo comes before his sword and Jallu stops...Jo asks sorry for making him wait...Jallu says he likes her devotion to work...He praises her beauty ...Jo asks him to promise her never to go away from meeting her...Jo teases Jallu abt having a Dil...Jo is busy in running harem...and a lady sainik bring an ill baandi who is forced to work...Jo asks her to taken to hakim...Ruku comes and taunts Jo that now she is a free woman and she is going to play chausar with Jallu and go to Shikaar...As some begums are trying to steal Jallu from her...Jo says Jallu is not a kid...He can decider what is right and what is wrong...

All dasiis assembled and Jao says that are you happy to work in Harem...MA comes and tells her that all of them are here becoz they are happy...Jo asks daasis if they are happy...They all reply in NO...Jo says then those who don't want to work here are free...MA says No...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rpeez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
He he, Jo is  awesome!
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
episode was good indeed...i liked everything today...
Mahams down fall begin again...
elasingh thumbnail
Welcome Neena...
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

this is the set up for next track..where ruqaiyya thinks her plan is working but jodha and Jalal will still find the time and place for each other...also Jalal coming to know that many things are wrong in his harem...

ruqaiyya ,no comments on her..immaturity at its lowest cheap level
staker123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

the epi seems good
so suja is coming in jashn 

111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What wa accountant showing to Jodha...everything in it must be written in urdu...jo jodha ke liye kala akshar bhais barabar tha...Jodha's expressions while holding that book told all🤣
elasingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: rpeez

He he, Jo is  awesome!

Jo was absolutely dignified today...especially ...while talking to MA...
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

oh and when has ruqaiyya taken out time for Jalal ...he always ended up waiting while she finished all harem work and then came to meet him...

i just loved jodha ka retort to ruqaiyya as well...treating Jalal with dignity and not some trophy to be possessed
elasingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parijatrocks

episode was good indeed...i liked everything today...

Mahams down fall begin again...

Me too loved the episode...every thing was nice in it...Jallu looked bored with Ruku...