Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Salaam Namaste AkDhaians

Welcome to 15th Edition of Our

SHAHI FARMAAN

Heartiest Congrats TO JA, Rajat & Paridhi For Winning ZRAs πŸ‘

πŸ˜ƒ
 Hope you will have a nice time & Do leave in Your Comments, Suggestions & Feedbacks and Hope we continue this Further😳

Previous Editions

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL First Edition||

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#2||

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#3||Ishq h vo ehsas Ishq h vo jazbat

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#4||Karte to hai saath safar...

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#5|| Ho gayi thi jo khata ...

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#6||Phul se khusbu khafa khafa hai..

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#7||Vo dhire dhire Dil me sama rahe h

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#8||Ek ankahi si daastan...Subanallah

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#9|| In lamho k daman me...

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#10||Kyun baadalon ki gali chaand hai

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#11||Haara haara mai 2 naino se haara

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#12||

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#13||100 Epis Celebrations

::Shahi Farmaan::||Jodha Akbar NL#14||

Banner: Viz( -ilovesobti-)
Logo Credit: Riti
Winner Sigz Credit :  .BadtameezDil. (Shivu)/Amor.

Thnx to All Lovely Shovely Members For Contributing This week
πŸ€—

Note

As m receiving less Sections from 3-4 weeks, members just vanish without any notice, so as per previous notice here's the new sign-up sheet for few left out sections, we'll post next NL after Diwali so sign-up till then. Prefereance will be given to regular members who r sending thr sections without delay.

Link:

Jodha Akbar Newsletter Signup # 3 Volunteer needed peep in

Terms and Conditions

We are going to post our 16th NL Next Week , m in charge of it so u hv to pm me ur sections by saturday, i.e.  23rd Nov., be punctual guyz n if u r not able to do it plz pm me or post in the sign up thread, i'll ask sum1 else to sign up for that section, plz read the rules below n get ready with ur sections n send me.
For Backup Members: Please be ready n ask the main updaters if thy r doing it or not.

&
Pleaseee Be active guyz main sabko baar baar PM nhi kar sakti

1. The last day for submissions..The Saturday of the week we are putting the NL...after that any submissions will not be taken into considerations...

2. If anyone is inconsistent in submitting for more than two weeks and do not meet deadline/do not give sufficient notice they will be replaced without any notice. So do not volunteer if you are not serious about it...Please!!!

3. Please Inform ur Backups urself as I already had a lots of work to do we can't inform n catch up with the backups at last moment.

4. No PMs will be sent to u every week for submitting, it will be annonced after the sign up whom u hv to send the sections n then in the coming NL u'll get to know of any new annoncement every week.

Regards
Khushi & JA DT

Edited by Amor. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amor. thumbnail

By:Tahinat

Jalal keeps a function for Jodha's birthday. After drinking something Jodha faints. The doctor announces that Jodha is pregnant. Everyone is happy except for Jalal Jodha and Ruqqaiya. Jodha thinks that Jalal broke his promise whereas Jalal thinks that Jodha has an affair with someone else. Jodha is in shock and Jalal feels cheated. Soon the news of Jodha not carrying Jalal's baby spreads. Everyone's taunting Jodha. Jodha goes to Jalal and says that how could he put such a blame on her?? She gives him the ring. Jalal is lost in his thoughts. Jalal asks Salima's advice and she gives it to him. The doctor says that Jodga might not be Pregnant. She tells to make Jodha eat a herb which will prove Jodha is pregnant or blitz Hamida doubts at Jodha and shouts at her. Jalal then comes and says that it his baby. Salima makes Jodha drink that herb.

By: PrincessNany

#1. "Jodha Begum ko galat samajhna hi sabe badi galti hai! Unke imaan ki kasam to hum bhi kha sakte hain"

You rock Salima Begum! You are fantastic! Not only she tasted the milk beforehand which was going to be served to Jodha! But also after when Jalal explains to her everything, she keeps her calm and doesn't become "OMG! She betrayed you" ! Her calmness, and analysing things before reaching to conclusions is an exceptional and phenomenal quality which made her a rockstar of the week.

#2. "Humnein aapko duniya ki nafrat se bachane ke liye ye sab kiya aur Humein aapki nafrat...Qubool hai "

Mashaallah Jalal! A fantastic dialogue! "Better late than never" totally suited Jalal this week ! May be he was too upset and angry before, but thank god, after discussing with Salima, he came to his senses and mind! Somewhere deep within He trusts Jodha! He knows she wont deceive him! Atlast, He is sure within and that's why goes onto says -Ye humara bacha hai! The dialogue above by Jalal in the last part touched everyone! Kudos Jalal!

By: Renu

By : BornThisway

Salima - she is beauty with brains. The only person who is being calm & wants to solve the mystery.

By: Tahinat& BornThisWay

I found Hamida Bano irritating. She was my Favourite but the way she reacted on Jodha's pregnancy was disappointing..

MahamAnga - she is trying to defame Jodha by fanning the rumor. How dare she! 😑

By:Omaramdass

Jodha and Jalal are having a discussion here - Jodha indicated to jalal how hurt she is that he accused her the baby is not his - this was a very hurtful discussion.

By: Amor.

Jalal put rings on both side of tarazu πŸ‘

By: nams

Wat do i say? oh yeah first of alll i swear to all lords i would start hating the word "Ghrina!!" 

in last week in every sentence/dialogue jodha didnt miss a single a time saying "Hum shenshah se ghrina karte hai!" oh c'mon each and everyone know that for god sake! and she has been using it so many freaking times that i just felt like shaking her and saying "find a better word please?"

and yes, i agree she has right to be mad at him, curse him! after all she has been accused by her own husband asking who is the father for the baby in her womb! any wife would strangle her husband in such case. but using Ghrina way to many times in every sentence, seems quite overboard at times isnt it? may be CVs should atleast think of using some Synonyms of ghrina, would that do fine?

i am sorry but this time jodha's single sentence is most IRRITATING for me! wat about u?

By: nams

What else can be more heart touching than a broken wife who has been accused by her husband for betraying him for another man?
my heart seriosuly cried out for jodha!
one hand she had been constantly pondering on what might have happend that night, on the second she was told jalal didnt touch and now on the contrary she is pregnant! 

if jalal didnt ? then who else? hearing such questions everywhere jodha completely broke down. and may be the last blow was when Ammi Jaan [ HB ] herself suspected her!

jalal's frequent changes in his answer that he touched her that night and he didnt, made jodha furious so much that she started hating the baby in her womb who hasnt seen light yet! [ even though she isnt really pregnant though! ]

so i undoubetdly call for jodha broken world as the heart touching moments of the week!

By: Deeps_92

Well, we didn't get many funny moments this week because of the on-going track. Still I would like to select one scene which was not actually funny but little funny compared to other scenes and would have made everyone smile at least for a second. It is the scene where Jodha confidently predicts Jalal's gift to her. She thinks that he cant think beyond jewels. But Jalal proved that he is a king even in gifting others. Jodha's expression seeing his gift were priceless.  

Hoping the end of Ghrina Track

Amor. thumbnail

By: Tahinat

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3812261

At the point where turmoil turns to clarity!

By: Skanda12

Lashy/Shradha

By:yoga23priya

PrincessNancy

Siggy Of The Week (animated)

By: Amanat

By: Tohru

Siggy Of The Week (Non-animated)

Bamonforever

diya

By: yoga23priya

Mehak

By: BornThisWay

7.5/10

By:BornThisWay

Jalal & Salima will team up to solve the pregnancy mystery - It will be proved that Jodha is not pregnant but was a victim of someone's evil plan.

*The End...
We'll be Back Soon with another Issue of Shahi Farmaan . Do Hit the LIKE Button if u Liked the NL. & Do Leave in Your Suggestions, Criticism & Feedbacks. All are Heartily Welcome !!πŸ˜ƒ

Khushi & JA Newsletter Team

πŸ€—

..Sofia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wOow...AwesOme work JA teamπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Simply GreatπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Congrats to all WinnersπŸ€—
keep it up Guyz😳😳
TheShySoul12 thumbnail