Apni tanhiyo mein apno ko yaad karke

Bina kisi umeed or bina kisi sahare ke

Phir aye TUM Meri zindagi mein

Meri bezan raho pe Phollo ki tarah

Meri tarsti nighao mein therene ke leye

Mere har dukh ko Hassi mein badalne ke leye

Mujhe zindagi Jeena sikhane leye

Mujhe Khushiyo ki wo Sugat den eke leye

Jisse mein b yeh Keh saku mere Baba ji se ha...

I M BLESS TO HAVE U in my life !!!!!

part1 on page 1

part2 on page 1

Part3

Part4

note
part5
TID=3936481&PID=103031981&#p103031981"> part6

part7

Part8
part9
part10
part11

Part12

Part13

Part14

part15

Part16

Part17

part18
Teaser

Part19

Part20

part21
part22
part23

Teaser

Part24

part25

part26

Part27

part28
part29

Part30

Part31

part32

Part33

Part34

Part35

Part36

part 37

part 38

Part39

Part40

Part41

Part42

Part43

part44

Part45

Part46

Part47

Part48

part49

Part50

Part51

Part52

Part53

Part54

Part55

Part56

Part57

Part58

Part59

Part60 =

Thread2

Edited by tammana.m - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
congrats for ur story ...

waiting for part 1...

tammana.m thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
!! Part1 !!!
Somewhere in Delhi A Lady From morning decorate the house n at evening the house is decorate very beautiful .The lightning in Garden is realy awestuck & A beautiful lady clad in Red saree set the Table ..In middle There is two roses n 4 chairs around..n Then she heard her friend Meera(same as Ghsp) called her from back tht He wil be late n made sad face ..n then she noted Tht Lady n Jst spellbounded to see her beauty.The way she carry her saree, earing n One Mehroon color Bindi on her Middle of Forehead with little bit Makeup she jst ran from her direction n Hugged her n vry happily Said omg!! GEET ur jst luking so Stunning n Breathtaking Hayee Marjawa mein ta   tere wo to bilkul latoo ho jayege tere pe.. Geet jst little bit blused n vry slowly said her Thanks Meera!! 
Then meera in teasingly Sound oye hoye bada sharmana a raha hai aaj n Then They heard a Man loud sound from their back ..Aab Sab teri tarah apne Bf se ladte jhagrate or apni ungali pe thoda nachate hai or waise b I heard Blusing is Girl jewellery n their Birth Right n then tht maan wink at geet who jst smile to heard his sentence n to see Meera Reaction who is jst Fuming in anger to Heard it n Marched to person n Pull over him from his shirt collor n said Mr..Yash Singaniya (same as ghsp) if u like the ol Blussy blusy girl then why u wander around me ? why u waste 3 years 4 month n 5 days for me?? Go n find those girl n never show me ur face..then she Left his collor n turn back n where yash Talk eyes to eyes with Geet to handle situation..n here Geet called meera n tel Tht yash is jst joking...bt (Meera) ignore Geet words n jst Get in the home irritatingly n Then yash show his puppy face to geet 4 helping him.. Geet jst role her eyes n move in House with yash..
After around 30 minuts monofying section Meera Hugged Yash hapily Phewww!! 5naly U guys patch up U both behave like kids...KIDS TENAGER   Ek din mein Pata nhi kitni bar tum dono ka ruthna manana chalta rehta hai. Sab is Idiot, duffer ki galti hai point towards Yash said meera wht i did? Ask yash n then mera tell when she cal her n ask abt when he wil come then why he tell lie to her tht he is stuck in meeting(yash has his small business n he help his father in business ) n he may late to...n then Yash said with smile I want give u surprise baby thts way I lie n made baby face..n to see his plight geet n meera cn't stop to Laughing n Thy laugh loudly where yash jst roll his eyes...
To Distract from ladies to their laughing session..Finally yash said ho gya tum dono ka hasna...:P n ask abt Maan Where is ur Hero?? Yeh Tum dono (maaneet) ki Second anniversary hai(point towards Geet )..or waise be I can't wait more the person who reason behind Geet blussy blussy.. m eagerly want to see him... N to hear this meera n Geet chuckled n I to want to see him .n by the way yash Its their SECOND MEETING ANIVERSARY' Aaj hi ke Din Hamari Geet /Apne Hero se mili thi ...n Then Meera Tell Waise Geet How do U First Meet??who Purpose First?? N Who come to knw abt love between you..Yash said Proudly ofcourse her hero Perpose her...Geet can't did tht..Purposing wagera n laugh..heard this Meera with annoying point toward finger to yash n tell yeah I knww..or waise U Knw na in our love story I was the one Who Purpose U...u jst behave like Fattu...n to come out of the wrong situation Yash Eyes go to Geet who is jst in her thoughts..n dn't pay attention to yash -Mera talk..Yash called meera 2-3 times bt when she did not pay attention yash shook her shoulder n Ask her If she is Ok??? N then Meera said What will Happen to her..kho gyi hogi apne Hero ke Kyaaal Mein.. ..Hai na Geet Ask meera Where Geet is nodded n Yash jst teasingly said Oye hoyee...BAdi yaad a rahi hai apne Hero Ki... kash hame b koi aise yaad karta point towards Geet..to hear this both Geet n meera bow hers heads in sarcastically(like he will never change) n Geet jst tell very Loudly..Hey Baba ji!!!! Mein unki Sweet dish to Bananna Bhul gyi n rush to kitchen Where yash n Meera continue their Nok Jhok in living Room 
Edited by tammana.m - 10 years ago
tammana.m thumbnail
!! Part 2!!!
As geet Step in the kitchen the tears come out from her almond eyes to think abt Yash n meera que abt their first meet n A small smile appeared on her face as she remember their First meet..n She wipe her tears n b ready to prepared his Fav Sweet Dish... After half an hour Wht time take it ask meera who jst enter kitchen to see If Geet need any Help or not ..bas few mins thn it ready tell Geet by the way wht u made? Ask meera Choclate moose Said Geet with smile..CHOCLATE MOOSE muje b chahiye tel yash loudly who jst come to check out both girls..n wht time it take Jaldi de na mein to Kha ke hi jauga yash said Impatiently where both the girls chuckled to hear this kid Yash u realy behave like a kid Be Man yaar! Whn it wil ready Geet will give U bt after Dinner Hai na Geet ask meera n geet nodded n both girls hi-Fi n start laughing to see plight in Yash face for mare a Dish.. To see Geet n Meera laughing like manics yash frowned n marched out from the kitchen with grumpy face ..where meera jst cntrl her laugh to c yash angry face n geet tell meera to give him company or say to monofying yash... After an hour while settle the dinner table When will He cum ask meera worridely Where Geet try to call Him bt It only electronic invoice come The number U r dial is Out of coverage area pls try again... Dn't knw I think He will come Soon n pass a small bt nervous smile..
To Wait for one more half n hour Geet tell them that They start their dinner as she Wil Be Wait 4 Him n when yash protest n tel they will wait more along with Geet then Geet said They have to go soon as Meera live in PG where gate system have n yash will be drove her on PG so with out fussing n To understand situation Yash n Meera start their dinner where Geet give accompany by sitting beside them n Cheering them as she can see how disapoint both look to not meet Him.. After Dinner Yash n meera bid bye Geet n finaly meera cribbed kya yaar m so excited to meet him n mera yeh chance b gaya n make baby face where Yash Interupted her n tell not ur its Our Baby n hold on her Shoulder...koi Baat nhi Have more chance in Future I think He will bsy in Some work said geet to lit up situation or more say SURPRISE tell yash n wink to Geet.who jst smile back at his statment...meera hug Geet before Sit in car n Geet to reciprote hug where Yash jst tel her bye n did Thanks for Yummy taste Dinner... In car Meera tell abt her Worry in front of yash tht How Geet Bf Not Cum today n being in 'Living Relationship' there is no pic both of them in house n The way Geet jst live in her thoughts n try to defend him...I Hope yash The man who Geet love really Love her tell meera worriedly.Ofcourse they are meera to not reach on aniversary night tht dn't mean he not love Her May be perhaps he realy held with some Imp work So dn't worry everything is fyn said yash with smile yeah Hope so said Meera n leaned on his right side shoulder as yash still drive 
Tick Tick Tick..yes when ever yash n meera Leave Geet jst Staring at the clock to sit on one of the chair on dining table..she try many time to tell him when he will cum or to say ask whether he will come today or not..bt his mobile jst give the same message out of coverage area pls try again Finaly she defeated from her Thought as she last time see clock tht show 12:30 Am n go to her room change in her Night dress n Lay on bed..she try to much to sleep but sleep was very far from her eyes.She just Staring her room walls n when sleep came n she doze of she dn't know..In the middle of night She feel two strong arms engulf her from back vry tighty n His hands on her stomatch create magic she Jst breath heavily as He nuzzle his nose in the hollow of neck than her Collarbone Sahab' a morn come out from her mouth as she place her hands on his which were on her stomatch..n turn to Person(with close eye) who jst move his hands n come out from room angrily..when Geet feel she miss warmth she open eyes in shock n sit in jerk n murmer to self Abhi to yahi the kaha gaye yeh n close her eyes frustatingly n then she remember what she did...She quickly get up from bed n run behind him n loudly said MAAN meri baat to Suniye..bt he give no attention to her words n gone out from her vision. Yeh kiya Tune? Ab pata hai na kitna Gussa honge?murmer Geet ab tak to bilkul sher ban gaye honge gusse se...
Edited by tammana.m - 10 years ago
tammana.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: tabby999

congrats for ur story ...

waiting for part 1...

first 2 parts r alrady updated n wait 4 ur revieww...hope u  likee it 
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
congrast on new story

awesome start ..loved da updates

continue soon

tammana.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Orchid-

congrast on new story

awesome start ..loved da updates

continue soon

thanks u so much dear 
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

nice start ...

love the way geet friends takecare of her ..
but i am confused abt maan behaviour ..
why hewas not there on time..
later when he came ..he got angry ..
is he in imagination of geet ..thet like meera said ...

hope so not ..
waiting for next part ...

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
a diiferent story line
nice
continue soon

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
congrats