updating๐Ÿ˜Š
tammana.m thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Updating๐Ÿ˜Š
tammana.m thumbnail
                     Happy New year guys n hope this year bring lots of happiness for us  ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
 Know M a liitle bit late sorry really big sorry was really busy had a very hectic schedule n then upper se itni jyada sardiii tht make me lazy moree so cant  updatee 
SORRYY๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜Š
N NOW HERE IS UPDATE

PART 30
What she doing here said Maan looking at bench where geet sitted. At the same time Adi laugh came him from his thought. Adii..Maan barked at him. Sssorry sir...said Adi.MK you here Ms. Dutta xyz publication house owner waiting for you in cabin. Maan just node n walk toward his cabin. He slightly turn his eyes to bench which is now empty..Maan take a deep breath n move toward cabin again where adi n sasha go from there. Yes. Said Maan as he seated on chair. Hello Mr. Khurana I am miss shikha dutta from the xyz publication n I came.. Bt Ms.dutta was cut by maan.so wht the reason u came Here? Said Maan Well Mr.khurana I have a good proposal for you n kc thats way m here to meet you tht can bright khurana construction future more..maan with smirk but kc has already bright future n the employes to. Well you have 5 mins to tell me about your proposal. Yeah Ms. Dutta said with sugery smile n handed a file to maan n along with she start telling her points.Here in outside meeting is already start u should go to home now. Said sasha to geet. They are still sit on tht bench where maan located her.Baal baal bachi ho tum u knw If Mk see you here..as he not like ppl wondering here in work time n then ur boss to enter Mk cabin leaving u here n he hate late comers. Geet just silently Hearing what sasha telling her. You will wait her here or you going back? Ask sashaIwill wait her. U can go now n thank you said geet with smile. I will not leave if i have not give report to Mk. Ok bye n tc said sasha while standing n left the place. Impressive..said Maan after reading file. Ms.dutta smile n ask so what u think Mr. Khurana ? Deal done if you to like MY proposal n Work..Well Yes..for Kc I want Best of best thing whether its his interior deals memberships, or employes n India new young talent get also explore n if new talent learn something from Kc staff it will be pleasure But I have some conditionsMs. Dutta who was jst smiling her face fell down n she ask n whats that?Well I want 45 % share of ur publication house along with the person who prepare file n now onwards he/she will report to me first.
Mrs. Dutta is all baffled to hear this.Take ur time the decision will be yours whether to accept it or not. Till then Adi knock at door n enter the cabin to inform Maan about the arrival of clients. Ok then fine ms.dutta n as he open the door I am ready for this deal Mr.khurana said Ms.dutta but Maan he not turn he just look at the creature who is standing infront of him with keeping her eyes on floor.Geeettt mrs.dutta call softly but in shocking state.Maan look at mrs.dutta n then geet. Mr.khurana said ms.dutta You can come geet told Adi . As geet enter cabin mr.khurana she is geet whom you want to meet geet slowly turn up her face n look at Maan who just standing arrogantly straight 10 feet away from her.where ms dutta continue She is the one who prepare this file said ms.dutta pointed toward geetmaan look at her n both eyes met but geet quickly lower her eyes. Hmm Nice Adii u start tht meeting m coming to talk about project with ms.dutta said Maan Adi nodded n as maan move to take his seat he saw geet trembling state n as geet hurt her herself Maan hold her..Maan hurriedly take her in arms n go to sofa n lied her there n see her unconscious state He quickly shout Adi..call the doctor ms.dutta came to maan side n start patted Geet cheeks..Geet get up Youu girl..said bit in irritating where maan go to table take glass of water n start sprinkle on her face bt not effect.. Maan quickly took the mobile n dial Dr. Pari no. Adi come with Doctor n doctor start examine her..maan was looking at geet only. Adi came to his side n put a ensuring hand on his shoulders. Adi blink his eyes. What happen to her doctor ask ms.dutta as doctor examine her. I Think she is very exhausted n had not eat anything so it just weakness. She will be fine after taking meal n till I prescribe some vitamins n proteins tablet. Adi take that slip n Maan thank you doctor n doctor left with Adi. Am so sorry Mr.khurana n apology for it..ahh its not need of ms.dutta till then Maan n ms.dutta notice movement by geet hand. She open her eyes slowly n adjusted the eye site with room light. You ok geet said ms.dutta realisation hit her. She quickly sit on place n said ji mam. Thankgod moutherd Ms.dutta.YOU FINE NA? Ask maan geet look at maan n blink her eyes with slightly smile Ji sir..suddenly ms.dutta phone ring n she excuse from them to pick the call. Once ms.dutta left maan immediately came to geet n hug her tight.. You fine na? Ask maan holding geet yeah m fine dn't take tension n she start rub her back with her hand.
Maan rose up n go to take his seat. I am so sorry Mr.khurana said ms.duttaso tomorow I will send geet n my team here n make the papers ready. Geet look at them. Yeah sure said maan.Ok till then bye said ms.dutta n left the cabin with geet.What was that drama geet?? Well jo be tha acha tha now we get some attention of Mr.khurana n he may sympathy to You n that will definitely benfit our company. Now you go to your home n enjoy ur day said ms.dutta while waiting for her.as her car come she stepped in n left place alone n Geet took a taxi for Her..
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
At evening geet is getting ready for ritual where her phone rang n before Maan tell something to her she quickly said yeah maan am fine n have eat fruits n meal to.Aap pareshan mat ho. Hmm Maan only hummed. Ok i m now hung the phone I have cook the food to. Bye. But why u cook where is maid? Wo she is on leave today as today is... What is today? Ask maannow seeing some blue prints wo. Function on her home k byeeesaid geetbye to n tc said maan n he cut it n again start resume his work. Sorryy maan saidgeet with closing eyes n mobile is still in her hands. A lone tear escape from her eye when she noticed her reflection in mirror where she stand in red silk saree with open hairs. She slightly smile with tears n go to the cupboard n take out box n open it she take the black thread out from box n go to mirror again n place that black thread in her neck n touched her partiton with finger which which is empty..Geet didi. Sheela call to her n geet take her finger back n composed herself.. Sheela came to her n said Geet didi everything is ready aap a jaiye jaldi se. Geet smile n one last time look at mirror n go with her. Geet n sheila reach kitchen Sheela give her Thalli (fast thali where a diya that is made of flour n some sweet n a glass of water) n both move to guest room to listen their vart-kratha. On reaching there both sit on Mat which is on floor n sheila take out a book n start reading it. Geet listen it very devotionaly n pray for Maan hapiness, sucess n their happily life. After about half an hour when katha get finish.aap bahut sunder lag rahe hai didi. Said sheela geet smile n said But you look more beautiful n hope she get good husband sheela smile n said thanywad n left the place blussingly.
precap:Suddenly horn voice buzed in her ears she excitedly run towards doors happily n as she about to open the door something strike her n she move back n go to kitchen. Maan enter the house n call for her. Ji ayi bas 2 min shouted geet from kitchen. Geet be normal.unhe kuch pata ni lagna chahiye ok moutherd geet

imp note : i need good response from u all...the lack of likes n comments every time in every update of any story makes me sad..if u want more n more updates from me. silent reader wake up dnt forget to like n comment..it takes a sec

Disclaimer: any scene or situation of this ff is an imagination. If any action match to any other thing that is merely a co-incident. I haven't copied any scene as far as my knowledge and I want to let u know beforehand. Still if anything matches it will be only a coincident.

ADD tammana.m for update 

PS :PLS PARDON FOR ANY GRAMTICAL MISTAKE 

all right reserved by tammana.m @2014..

Dn't foget to press like button n comenting..

thanks n have happy Reading  

tammana.m thumbnail
 Happy birthday to Drashtiโค๏ธ -the real dhak dhak girll..god bless her n she keep smiling as always ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

n Happy Maaneet sangeet aniversary ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Magical Maaneetโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
n now hope u guys enjy the double update ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
preetymaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
very nice update๐Ÿ‘ so now geet is going 2 work with maan๐Ÿ˜Š
geet keeping fast 4r maan but why she is hiding 4rm him ๐Ÿ˜•
tammana.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: preetymaaneet