Frequent Posters

tammana.m thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
thank u so much πŸ˜ƒ
tammana.m thumbnail
Thanks alot guys for ur precious coments n reviews n hope u  like this part to...😊
Part 12

Yeah Mk said Sasha as she n Adi enter in the cabin.2 mins I call both of u to come.n Where the Hell u were both tell Maan while throwing a file.Wo..wo sorry Mk Sorry sir tell both Adi n Sasha When I said 2 min7 tht min 2 mins Ok ? Said Maan Yeahh again sorry wil remember it said sasha while Maan calm himself n Ask Adi do u talk Mr.Gupta is he inform abt when papers yeah sir He call me n tell papers b ready with in 2 days n when paper be ready he give us fax copy n that coloum also b removed due to which the problem occur n so it take time while legally..Hmm Ok give him our london office detail n tel him make it as soon as possible as am t want any detail more..yeah k sir said Adi n exit from Maan cabin Where sasha stil standing in front of him n waiting 4 his order for her..Sasha as m now be going 4 london U will handle Chopra project n If any problem occur call me n till then read this file n start ur work on this project to n take Tasha to with u if U need any Help said Maan Where sasha take File n went from there n Maan again continue his work.

After about half an hour he complete his all Imp work n Maan with Adi move to Airport.while in Car Maan again ask Adi about Deal papers which he assure that Mr.Gupta make it on time n send them by Fax.hmm said Maan n they reach to the airport.Adi went to the enquiry area  where Maan wait the flight annoucment on waiting area.after about 5 mins Adi came n tell Maan about the delay of Flight n so that they have to wait for atleast 1 hour.so they move to the cafe area for waiting.Adi went to get something to eat n get the opportunity of free time Maan dial Geet number..As till now time he is very busy n see the 26 miss call from Geet.he cn't pick it as first he was busy in Meeting n then office stuff.n now be free He cn't stop himself to talk with her as he know she will be worry n the same time angry to nhi to she cn't call in his office time..thinking this he press the Geet No n waiting 4 Geet to pick Up phone..After with in 5-6 rings Geet pick up the phone n in meekly voice say Hello...where maan other side tell Geet Its me Maan. His word is like soothing for her wounded heart..n more tears come out from her eyes n she put her dupata on her mouth to control her hiccups n sobbing..where not getting any answer he Impatiently ask Are u fine Geet? Why u not telling with me.How.I cann talk with U ..i ..i am angry on U tell Geet sobbingly kyun nhi uthaya mujhee..U Know I was so worried for u to not see u with me.n now how can I live whole week without U..tell geet tearfully..ohh .to this is the problem said Maan after listen her cute complete ok First listen me wipe ur tears n calm down. U was sleeping n luk tired thts why am not disturbed U n I will be back na n now we talk so now no more worry ok now common wipe ur tears n tell me what r u doing now ask maan try to change topic..wo Mein Meera ke sath thi abhi ayi hai wo yaha said Geet while wiping her tears. Oh to Meera Comes said Maan.yeah same I was thinking I think she will come in evening but then Flashback Geet was cry to read the note she heard door bell rings 1-2 she ignore bt then she move toward door to open door then her eyes fell on her through mirror that she was covered with a sheet n bit marks are on her shoulders.she quickly take her clothes n move to open door n stunned to see person as on this time n the meekly said Meera Tu yaha is time..while Meera hug her n said yeah tune hi to kaha tha to stay with u so I came tell meera with smile n showing her luggage. yeh kya haal bana rakha hai apna can't u go office 2day n 1 min r u crying?? What happen told me is Maan tell u something before going? Tell na said Meera impatiently .No Meera nothing is like that n pls stop to blame Maan..am just Miss him thats it tell Geet this time angrily n sat on couch n r silently cry. Meera came to Geet n hug her n tell its ur hero Mistake cn't he not take U with him n am will blame him when am want n pass a smile n then tell now stop crying.am not like cry babies so wipe it soon n Yeah U get ready till than I make breakfast ..okGeet smile to heard this n tell no first we go to ur room n arrange ur clothes.n after setting Meera clothes Geet go for shower n meera in kitchen n when they both on Dinning table Geet phone ring n geet go to her room to take it.. Hello..hello..Geet U heard me said Maan as Geet was silent on another side .hmm Ha Maan m listen U what u were telling said Geet from comeout her thoughts.hmm Nothing ok now we have to stop I hve to Go announcement is done..OK BYE Tc..said Maan Where more fresh tears come from her eyes n escape a loud sob from her mouth that was enough from him..Geet dn't be cry na u know na I cn't see ur tears then why u do this..now stop cry Tume meri kasam now u will not cry any more. Hmm said Geet while wipe her tears n tell I miss U ..love U n ha jaldi ana.jarur or kuch said Maan.in reply geet turn her head in negative as he can see him..ok as maan to know her ans Ok then bye n ha tc n if any problem occur call Dr.pari i tell her everything .ok now Tc n byee n he cut the phone n turn where Adi was waiting for him..sir its last announcement  we have to go. Where maan node his head n they move for checking.Where Adi was stil in dilema tht who was on phone maan sir talk abt past1 hour its strange vry less word man who talk to this much n thts on phne but then he shrugged of thinking may be some client.n they boarding the flight n went in

On the other side Meera came to see Geet  as its as its quite late n Geet still not come.so she came in Geet room n look her in sitting on sofa in deep  thinking position.she shook her shoulder but get not any result n then she notice Geet hold phone she take it n look to see who is on phone but the phone was cut.she again shook her n call her loudly n this time he voice hit on Geet ear drums n she look her like what??what ki bachi what r doing in lost   kya soch rahi hai??n whose is on phone n jaldi kar we are going late for office n than Ms Dutta got chance  u know na .. so get up n have ur breakfast  first tell Meera to distract her,hmm Meera am not feeling well n have no mood to go for office..U go n I have no mood n give my leave application to..plss..No...no..u ere coming that's It..n U are absolutely fine..u just need freashment n good healty nature.Apne hero ke khaylo se bahar nikelegi na u feel good..n he just go for  week  not permanent so just stop thinking n eat ur food fast  n we are going office that's it said Meerahmm told geet as she know Meera will not listen her n she to have no energy for further argument.she she took her breakfast fast n they both leave for office.. 

Ppprecap:-NEW entry in office...n geet nightmare 

Disclaimer: any scene or situation of this ff is an imagination. If any action match to any other thing that is merely a co-incident. I haven't copied any scene as far as my knowledge and I want to let u know beforehand. Still if anything matches it will be only a coincident.

PS :PLS PARDON FOR ANY GRAMTICAL MISTAKE 

all right reserved by tammana.m @2014..

Dn't foget to press like button n comenting..

thanks n have happy Reading

P

lovesia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yepiiee me first 

awesome update tammy ( I hope u won't mind me calling u this 😊 ) 
nd thank u giving another update today
aww geet was sad sad bcoz maan went without meeting her but maan didn't wanted to disturb her 
OMG maan apne kaam me itni bhi busy mat ho jao ki tum geet ke 26 calls hi attend nahi kar paye
but when maan call her again before going geet again start crying but maan ne usse mana liya
meera ko kuch aur kaam nahi hai kya humesha maan ke peeche padi rehti hai
love the way geet defensed maan mujhe yeh samjh nahi aa raha meera jasusi kiski karegi bcoz now she knows that maan really loves geet she saw him too toh ab usse kya janana hai
love the way meera is trying to cheer up geet nd taking her to office for change of atmosphere 
waiting for bad entry to come want to knwo what place he will holds in maanets life
Edited by lovesia - 10 years ago
lovesia thumbnail

Originally posted by: tammana.m

lol dn't b mad pareshani se mtlb meri pareshani se tht u tell me give U as by its ur haq as reader n As writer its my ri8 to clr ur doubts n enjy my pareshani giving by my reader

chalo accha hai kamse kam main pareshaan nahi hong but main tumhe bhi zyada pareshaan nahi karungi warna pata nahi tum mujhse hi pareshaan ho jao
lovesia thumbnail

Originally posted by: tammana.m

thanku :-) n its not maan past its Geet past...n Rahi baat gender ki to its Male

oo its Geet's past mujhe laga dono ka hai thanks for clearing it
God male entry tab toh yeh geet ke peeche hoga
lovesia thumbnail
wow me first me second nd me third too nd now fourth place is also mine yepiiieee
tammana.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovesia

Yepiiee me first 

awesome update tammy ( I hope u won't mind me calling u this 😊 ) 
nd thank u giving another update today
aww geet was sad sad bcoz maan went without meeting her but maan didn't wanted to disturb her 
OMG maan apne kaam me itni bhi busy mat ho jao ki tum geet ke 26 calls hi attend nahi kar paye
but when maan call her again before going geet again start crying but maan ne usse mana liya
meera ko kuch aur kaam nahi hai kya humesha maan ke peeche padi rehti hai
love the way geet defensed maan mujhe yeh samjh nahi aa raha meera jasusi kiski karegi bcoz now she knows that maan really loves geet she saw him too toh ab usse kya janana hai
love the way meera is trying to cheer up geet nd taking her to office for change of atmosphere 
waiting for bad entry to come want to knwo what place he will holds in maanets life

YEah i  will dn't mind u can call me tammy as my all friend call me by this name πŸ˜ƒ
u Knw  na when maan in office he remember no one,,, n rahi Meera ki baat to she still have doubt on Maan n she not see Maan face on holi  n then the way maan behave on holi with them ishe not forget yeah ur guess are ri8 toward new  entryπŸ˜›

tammana.m thumbnail

chalo accha hai kamse kam main pareshaan nahi hong but main tumhe bhi zyada pareshaan nahi karungi warna pata nahi tum mujhse hi pareshaan ho jao

lol yeah that u have to take care πŸ˜†
nhi to mera gussa be kissi se kam nhi πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‰
tammana.m thumbnail

oo its Geet's past mujhe laga dono ka hai thanks for clearing it
God male entry tab toh yeh geet ke peeche hoga

Maan first past is revil n second it will take timee n i dn't want  my readers to get confuse so one by one ol past will be reveil  now its geet past time to revil so enjy it 😊
tammana.m thumbnail

wow me first me second nd me third too nd now fourth place is also mine yepiiieee

wow wow wowww now stop jumping u will get hurt πŸ˜†