Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyLOVE4U thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome update. Maan punish that shopkeeper...
Maan is really angery.. nice story keep going...
tammana.m thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MyLOVE4U

Awesome update. Maan punish that shopkeeper...

Maan is really angery.. nice story keep going...

thanku so much dear :-)
tammana.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti555

got link on FB...beautiful story...loved it...maaneet relation is so lovely and meera-yash-geet friendship is awesome

thankto U n Fb :-) who give u dis link
tammana.m thumbnail
Belated Happy Friendship day 😊
😊 KEEP SMILING N STAY BLESSED !!

UPDATING!!!!!!!!!!!
tammana.m thumbnail

Part 22

Geet kiss on his heart n said Calm ur temper down..u punish him na n i am fine..u know u dn't look good in ur big big angry eyes seem like smoke coming from ur ears..she chuckled.. i wanna sleep saying this he turn his face n close his eyes. Geet tu une manne ayi thi or gussa dilane tell geet to ownself..looking on his side.she came to him n hug him from behind.Maan gussa ho..but maan not give any reply he try to close his eyes though her proximity does a magic but he can't open it.paying no attention to her words geet know what she have to do.she start giving smooch kisses on her back n the side of face.while her hands freely roam on his torse..his chest..n losting his control self.maan turn at once n take geet under him there bodies were glued to each other n only few inches distances between their lips.Geet first baffled but after some mins smile to see him smiling U know You luk really cute in smiling.keep smiling ok..said geet  while she ruffle his hair.No I am not cute..n now stop irritating me..said maan looking at her.Acha..when I am irritating u. Am just telling u that is truth.oh u lier what was u doing before some mins with me said maan.are wo to am just try to change ur moods n see m win to.u smiling..Maan raise his brow while placing the flick of her hair behind ear.she closed her eyes n her breath became high as he touched geet felt a new passion emotion n maan smirk to see his changing emotion as he to know tht is geet week point.hmm now my turn said geet huskily to her ears n before she understood the meaning of the words.Maan kiss her earlobe..geet hold on her shoulder became high.he start kisses from the neck to colarbone Her scalp jawline chin n then he move towards her shoulders.biting licking giving every pleasur to geet n after satisfy from there he move towards her face n start giving smooch kisses to her cheeks n then came to her chin n the more below. Where Geet hands still holding the shoulders still so tight then her nail is printed on his skin whereGeet legs were wrap on his.they both were breathing fast.Maan...geet moaned to see him taking his own time.her legs came across his waist where maan dip his face in the crook of neck n start bitting n licking the place.n slowly slowly he came to her breast but seing the satin net cloth still wrap there..he get irritate n as he try to torn the dress with his teeth.he then notice she is wearing the same morning dress.A smile came to his face he tilt her head up n give a peck to on her lips which became the passionate kiss later..n after when the breath became necessary he parted n touch his forehead with her n said so u really want to please me..Geet just smile to listen this n nod her head in yes.open ur eyes geet.said maan while giving kiss to her both eyes.as geet open her eyes shyly.maan attacked on her lips once again while his hand doing task of undoing the cloth on her body n soon their clothes touch the ground n they both lost in their desirful world taking each other name.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After about one or one n half hours after their love making..Geet lets sleep u be tired said maan.But geet just smile n try to cuddling with him more.why are u smiling?said maan while placing the flick of her hair behind ear that distubned him.its alredy very tiring day. Now u catch some sleep.ok.Geet dis not say anything but smile not leaving her face n to see her smiling maan to ask her why u are smiling?hmm smiling?hmm..said geet while maan push her toward him more seem as they both hugging in their lied positon.now tell what u thinking holding her from her chin.but geet hide her face behind his neck n shook in No.pagal Maan murmur n after 2 mins he heard her soft normal breath n understood she slept while hugging.Maan to hug her back n plant a kiss on her hairs n close his eyes
Plsss..pls..no i did nothing.pls dn't harm him.pls forgive me.i really do what you want but plss u not harm him plss choddo mujhe choddoo kaha lekar ja rahe ho...nahi jana nahi jana Maan...maannn n a loud shout from the geet mouth..he quickly swich on the lights n the sight again give her pain.she is drenched in sweat beads moving to back in sitting position,n when she reach till bed post she feard from it to.no no..plsss.she cover her self with spread n looking towadsrrom like rounding her eyes balls..Geet see its me Maan..no no nahi plss dn't touch me..if maan come to know na he will kill u..dn't touch me..durr raho..GEET its me...MAAN...said maan while shooking her from her shoulders..first geet look at him as try to understand its really maan..n when she understand she quickly huugged him tight n maan to reciprorate it. Calm down geet..said maan while rubbing her back n as he try to catch a glass of water she hold him more tightly around his neck n hide her face on his chest..u need water just wait ha.only 1 min.but geet shook her hand in no.n seeing no opportunity he scretch his hand till table as table was close to their postion.n hold her.Drink it geet gulped all the water in the glass in one go n again hugged him.calm down geet it was dream baby. U just come from their very far..now no one harm u me n...he can't complete the sentence as some of wounded past flashback came which he not want to remember or say try to forget..but geet dreams not giving chance to them to move on. He look at geet whose eyes again tearful to heard what he mean to..she hug her n sobbed escape from her mouth..shh...geet chup....maan try to sothe her pain but he know pain which she beared she can't forget.n what she had lost thy can't complete it.sorry its not her him lost to their lost.as maan think a tear escape from his eyes which he wiped soon n again try to maintain strong man.shh..saying this he lay on the bed taking geet with him.he rub her back try to soth her.but her sobbing not come to end...he know now what he have to do.he take medicine box from the side table n give to geet which reluctantly she take. Maan again lie her on bed..Maan plsss hold me.Maan hold her very tighty from the waist on lay on her on him.she smile to heard his heartbeats n plant a kiss on the palace.geet now try to sleep..hmm said maan n plant a kiss on her forehead.geet close her eyes n soon drift in to the deep slumber.

but sleep was very far from maan eyes.he still not belive it she is recovering as last 4-5 months she had not see any nightmare she recoverd bt   now again it start haunted her.he tilt his head to see the geet face which is now very calm but still when he try to parted her she hold him more tighty..I think i have to talk with doctor pari..n when sleep take him he dn't know..

Pcap:Maan n Pam meeting in office n maaneet lovely n tasty breakfast😉😆

Disclaimer: any scene or situation of this ff is an imagination. If any action match to any other thing that is merely a co-incident. I haven't copied any scene as far as my knowledge and I want to let u know beforehand. Still if anything matches it will be only a coincident.

ADD tammana.m for update

PS :PLS PARDON FOR ANY GRAMTICAL MISTAKE

all right reserved by tammana.m @2014..

Dn't foget to press like button n comenting..

thanks n have happy Reading

Edited by tammana.m - 9 years ago
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Wonderful ud
geet trying to change his mood and she 
have done successfully 
then her nightmare is back and maan 
get tense with this 
their romance was lovely and maan smiles as he 
see same dress which she wearing in mall
Waiting 4 next
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Awsum update
loved it a lot
it was cute
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Yr i like ur banner a lot :-D
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely part...loved maaneet moments...what happened with geet that see these type of nightmares and maan also tensed seeing geet
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tammana.m

thankto U n Fb :-) who give u dis link

maaneet page on fb have shared this link