Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
@Indi~
thanks for reading my 239.
sref Kareebse nahi, dekh dekh ke paak chuki hoon.can't even count how many times I watched that scene. The ladder and falling scene is one of my favorite. And my man looked so sexy that every time i watch, I have some kind of adrenalin rush inside my body.
Edited by sohara - 10 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Episode 246

"Raat ke aasman mein daae se teesra jo sabse zyada chamak raha hai." That voice.. that background score.. Miracle that my heart is still beating.. Something final, irreversible about death. An end.

And Barun does not disappoint. His body language as he streaks across the Gupta courtyard.. Dhak dhak ..dhak dhak.. Arnav doesn't think this is his wife being silly. He is frantic. Worried. Distraught. I could use up a whole dictionary full of synonyms and still not be able to describe what this man feels right now.

But Khushi has bid her farewell.. "Bas yehi what the sunke jaana chahte the hum." .. Dhak dhak .. Dhak dhak..

At 3:30 of the video as I watch mesmerized, she is already up on the terrace ledge. By 10:20 he reached up there and had yelled out, "Khushiii" making my saasein sprint in super speed. Dhak dhak dhak dhak..  Sometime after we got this exchange.. "Main aage nai aaunga.. breathe.." "Ab saans lene ke abhyas karne se kya fayda.." which considering the fact that at this point I am having difficulty controlling my heart beat I still manage to smile at. But it was at 13:36 when the episode really began.

Like lightening had struck and suddenly the vision had cleared. They saw each other. Felt the love, energy, vitality. And as reality sunk in the music picked tempo. He hand remained wrapped around those stars, her most prized possession, which she bequeathed to him. Her lowered gaze rose to meet his anguished stare. His features carved out in stone. A statue could be sculpted out of them, portraying this tragedy and still there would be much more left unsaid. Her eyes fill with tears. The voice quivers, finally acknowledging the storm of emotions she has tucked away since the marriage that she could not explain. Till now it was a little crazy adventure of defiance against the man she didn't understand, but this very moment it is no longer silly. Her heart is breaking. She realizes she can do anything for him. Give up her own life too for the sake of his happiness. Now talking has become important. Vital to explain that he only have asked her once and she would have fulfilled his every wish. Taken the dagger, swallowed the poison, placed herself in the bullet's path to ensure he gets what his heart desires. She holds on to her stupid idea that it is all for another girl. Perhaps that is her way of dealing with what is going on inside her this instant.

That day she stood there transfixed, seeing him awkwardly pull Lavanaya in a hug. Her lone tear had betrayed her heart,  but the mind had not understood the message. Today whatever words she is saying all shout of the hurt of knowing he belongs with someone else. Loves another. Is not really hers. She almost chokes while speaking.. Biting back tears.. And he stands helpless. Something is coiling, tensing, tightening in my gut. Dhak dhak..dhak dhak.. I can hear my own heart beat. I know what is soon coming.

He stands still. Stricken. Words come out of him of their own accord. "Khushi main Lavanya se pyar nai karta.." Eyes lowered. An action he is not too proud of. "And I think kabhi karta bhi nahi tha". An honest impassioned declaration. The voice, the sincerity are tugging right at my heart. In fact every nerve of my body right now. I can't breathe anymore.. He continues to talk, "I am going to say this once.. How could you even think.." And she intervenes.. "is liye aapne humse shaadi ki". "That is not true. In fact kabhi karna bhi nai chahta tha".. And that is not the reason why I married you.

We know the reason and yet I can't bear to reach this moment when the truth might be out. And I can't bear the truth hidden anymore either. "Phir batayiye humein aapne humse shaadi kyu ki?" When she questions him with this unshakable sense of right over him my heart cries har baar.. This khushi had said as directly once, "sorry kahiye". Another night even when she was unable to speak out the word yet she had insisted,"nai understand .. Aap samajhaiye humein.. Uska.. Jo kuch der pehla.. Sab ka kya matlab hai? "

She is breaking with each word she speaks.. And he is shattering as each word falls to his ears. Those eyes swirling with unnamed untamed emotions . Brimming with tears.. Unblinking.. And the mouth. jaw. lips. Held tight.. A frown.. Exerting control.. She continues.. "Phir chup?" .Don't stop Khushi.Not today. Fight for Arnavji. Fight for the man you love. Fight . "Aap unse pyar karte hai aur hum.." divine break in sentence.. And he gets it immediately. Perhaps a part of him has always knows just refused to accept and analyze what this implies.. Did you see that expression? How madly deeply truly he has longed to hear such a confession.. tragedy is thy name!

Their souls had united, rejoiced, found peace as they had danced. When he had decided she is what he wanted. Needed. She is what brought him happiness. Diwali.. when they had been drawn towards each other.. No words,no questions, no inhibitions.No thoughts of resisting. Their mind always choose to recall the closeness.. The intensity.. The passion they had felt.. Equally potent, but infused with sweetness the day near the poolside when he had finally given in to the attraction and claimed her as his.. Wrapped the duppatta around his wrist and consciously, carefully drawn her in.. Her very first kiss..

Another scene of a long ago time. He barely knew her then. Ms gupta as she stood drenched shivering in the rain in the chamkili soaked dress. He had been horrid to her the entire day. She had taken his breath away as she stood draped in the red chiffon with the breeze playing with her long black tresses left open for his eyes to devour for the very first time.. Rabba ve has entered our vocabulary that night.. He had come out of nowhere and whirled her away from death.. Saved her life then.. And they had inadvertently held on to each other.. Oh what they had felt and what they had made us feel.. Back to the night he helped her out of the circle of flickering diyas. The undeniable impulse to give the vision in red his hand. And she had not bothered to question.. No conscious thought.. She had let herself be led by him.. The man who had brightened up her days.. shared her burden of an ailing father.. Together they had found a way out of the chakravyuh that night. 

She had smeared besan on her lovely face while attempting an apology and he had not been able to resist bursting into laughter.. A foreign concept on his face.. How shocked had I been to see this face transform! Never imagining it could look this free from the horrors of the past.. And she had been dazed too.. Then extremely happy.. Shyly confessing to herself he did not look ruthless mean.. In fact when he smiled he looked nice. He had adorned her feet with her ma's payal. He did not know why he had kept it safe.. Kept it close. But the time had come to return it to her and he had.. And in the process he had left a part of him with her. 

All night long she had shivered in the cold terrified of darkness. In his rage he had left her that way. But with the very first rays of sunlight he had cradled her lithe body as if it was the most precious thing in his world. Taken care of the girl who drove him beyond crazy. She had run to him. Unconditionally trusted him with her deepest darkest fear and he had been hesitant. But no longer. Sitting one seat apart in a hospital he had raised his hands and placed it on the head of the weeping broken girl. No words. Just an awkward powerful gesture. A vow to protect her. And riveted her eyes had found their saviour.  

She was ready now. She knew she loved him. And she was convinced that he did not love her. And it hurt too much. If he could be happier without her then so be it. We are at 17:00 minute of the video when she turns her back towards him and moves towards the edge. One final lingering gaze.. All the ocean of turbulent waves crashing against behind those dark pupils.. He helpless.. Body arched forward. Overwrought. The very first time he held her in his arms.. When his incomplete soul met its soulmate.. Leaving the world behind when she found solace in his arms.. He took a pinch of blood red, and even though she refused with every conscious thought she possessed, she still became his. He an inseparable part of her and she was his.

He leaped out, arms outstretched.. agony etched on his face as she spread out her arms ready to fly into oblivion.. Darkness.. Dhak.. Stirring ethereal symphony starts to pick pace as the camera pans over a girl in blue holding on to a man in white. His arms protectively placed around her. Clutching on desperately.  We have have seen them fall multiple times but has it ever been this stunning? Sublime embrace as she remains with her head on his chest, fingers clutching the shirt, eyes tight shut and he with his arms splayed across her back. Intricately entwined they lay there as he savours the feel of breath back in his body. Her eyes open. She did not die. She is safe. Tucked in those strong arms where she longs to belong. She wriggles to let go but he does not let go.. cannot  let go.. Will not let go.. Never again.. Not now.. Not ever..

Poetic justice really that this is where months of misunderstanding, ott, agony had to culminate. One dark stormy night on the terrace that threatened to tear them apart to this bright sunny day on another roof that will bring them back together. Finally his heart is ready to pour out all the seething emotions. Pent up frustration. When he had seen her broken bangle, an ambulance, her stray slipper he had reached the point of "farak parta hai dammit kyunki.." . Today that fear could have turned into a reality. Turns to admonish her. But his tigress is back. Demands a reason for the marriage. Why did he force her? Why did he offer no explanation? Why? And it is just too much to bear. He is in a vulnerable state where he throws caution to the wind. Cannot battle this immortal untiring opponent called love any longer. Disjoint, sharp, flashes of her enveloped in Shyam's arms, instigating him to leave his di. Clenching of jaw. All breath has long left me. Chaos of images replaying in front of his eyes. A burning flame where he flung her. A lonely temple. Storm. Arnav Singh Raizada with his wife  in front of their family.  Back to Shyam and Khushi in a hug. Disarray of shots and a rising jarring cacophony of "jhor dijiye anajali ji ko".. "bataiye humein"..

The dam burst open and the angry violent ocean flooded the shore.. Jerks her.. you can feel his strength as she stands defenseless. "Kyunki main tumhare aur Shyam ke bare mein janta hun".. The secret is out.. "I know that you and Shyam are having a affair.. That is why I married you."  She stands silent. Frozen. No words. No tears.

It is 20:06 . No more today but after a long long time can't wait for the next 20 minutes. It is good to have our show back. Thank you!

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-239

Sanka devi is in exuberance, cause she has the best weapon in her hand to irritate laad governor. So what can be the best expression rather than singing her signature mausam hai suhana parody.

Arnav is still not getting about the chaotic situation in the house. And bua's epigrammatic talk of sanka devi's benevolent nature, dulhan, Khushi's best friend preeto, her failure in exam all making him whirling in confusion more.

Surprisingly Khushi's frying of hot chili makes him sneeze, but nobody else. Bua misinterprets his watery eyes, she thinks he got emotional to hear about sanka devi's good heart. He gives a sardonic expression; he is not even pondering her words, for him she is a characterless home wrecker, who always causes trouble for him, how he can think she is a good girl! If he would've known that what bua is saying is true, he would've never accused her for breaking his sister's marriage or questioned about her upbringing. During his stay in GH, he has learnt that how good Guptas are! He couldn't accept how she became so immoral in spite of such good upbringing.

Bua praises him also, as he agreed for the wedding arrangement in their house. The confused man still ambiguous, what he agreed. A man intervenes them with a big carpet; he wants Arnav to take it outside. Though bua chides the guy for making her damad work, but arnav does the work for him.

When he comes outside he gets more startled to see the embellishment. The gupta yard is rife with felicity, people are helter skelter busy decorating the premise with flower garland and lights.. Small kids to young guys all are calling him jijaji. Aww he has turned a perfect jija and damad of Laxminagar. Preetika's dad comes and asks him to take care of the generator. He praises him highly and thanks him for agreeing. He wishes to get a damad like him. Arnav neither recognize preetika's dad nor he get why he is praising him so much! Bua comes there and assents him. She again thanks him and finally she makes him clear how he agreed for the events of wedding to take place in the house. He recollects the scene from last night, confusion on mosquito and Ac and next Khushi's interference. He can understand that the confusion was created by Khushi. But it's already too late, he can't do anything now. When bua aks him about his takleef, he just refutes, he will not have any problem. After she leaves he releases his frustration.,

kaha phas gaya mein!"

I can't believe that, he is the same man who incarcerated Khushi for whole night and divulged the video footage in all the TV channels. What a changed person he is now!

The master mind of the plot, the pink lady, who is looking extra sexy today is flouncing with buoyancy. She loves the hue and mirth of wedding. With a spatula in her hand she comes outside to let the kids know that the parathas are ready for them. She tells her hubby dear to move from there.

"kiyu" he gives her a despicable look. Apparently, he is mad at her, cause he came to know about her ploy. But he can't finish his words, as the shrill sound of the speaker makes him bend down.
"That's why I told you to move, cause you were standing right in front of the speaker. "

She gives the speaker guy thumbs up, who is actually Arnav's BD. Her face is glinting with vibrant smile.

Sanaya's smile is so pretty! After madhuri, I think she is the one Indian actress who got such beautiful smile.

She now doesn't miss the chance to take a revenge of his taunt of "naak laal".

"haww apke kaan toh bilkul tamatarke tarah laal ho gaye hai.'

She is laughing derisively, but the man doesn't look angry, rather he looks impressed. That's why he strides fast after her, when his zealot wife climbs the ladder with cheerful readiness to get extra flower for nandini aunty. He chides her for not checking ladder position before climbing. He knows how fragile is his babe, who always, bumps, trips and falls. And he has to be there always in a catching position. He chides her again to come down. She tries to reach for the flowers and when she doesn't get that she listens to her man obediently. How adorably he is looking at his cute wife, who looks cuter to him, when she does this type of childish act. She intends to come down, but a gust of wind blows makes her face covered with her dupatta. From tripping on dupatta in sheesh mahal to bridling her from leaving Arnav, the dupatta always played a pivotal role in their relationship. 

She can't see anything, cause the dupatta completely covered her vision. So her knight in shining armor climbs the ladder in pronto to rescue her. Though the not so diaphanous veil hides her face, but he can clearly discern the beautiful features of her. And like always with his heart skipping a beat, he stares at her mesmerized unable to tear his eyes away. His gaze gets murky with desire. Rabba vey takes over. For a moment time ceased to exist as they just stood there, caught in a little bubble where nothing else could intrude. He holds the pink dupatta softly and unveil her delicately, like a newly wed groom does with her demur wife. Her gaze falters and extremely becoming rosy color suffuses her cheek. Like always, her zeal relegates at his close proximity. His affect always makes her weak on her knees. So that she loses her balance and leans forward. He catches her right then, hugs her to makes her stay in her position.. Both of their eyes veer to his hand on her shoulder. After a while he tells her to get down. But khushi is worried about the flower. He will get the flowers for her. aww how cute! He wants to get down first to make her the way to get down. But there is too much romance is on the air today, so they had to tumble and fall on the ground. uff I died to see the falling of their implicated body. On the ground how perfectly she is laying on top of him, her head is on his chest and knee are between his two legs. 

The naughty kids shake the ladder makes the yellow marigolds showers on them as if God is showering blessings to this newly wed bride and groom. Indi said it's like their suhaag raat in sunny day light. And believe me I also felt that way. How Khushi was lying on Arnav and How Arnav was looking so beatific and content, it seemed that he is so satisfied after making love to his beautiful bride. His wife's nearness erased all vestige of stress away from his face. How the man gives such sexy expression! And his profile always drives me crazy. Looking up at him, she can feel the heat emanating from him, even as the minuscule space between their bodies crackled with something like electricity. As if inhaling her sweet fragrance, he feels it's sweetness pervades his whole being and a sense of tranquility took possession of his weary mind. His mind seems drifted to the serene realm of oblivion. They are lying there in entangled position for a while, doesn't want to move away. The flowers drizzle on them redundantly until the basket gets completely empty and makes it fall on khushi's head. Though it's unscientific how the flowers showered from the basket, but I'll rather ignore it assuming khushi's DM did it clandestinely. Cause right now I am completely flying in the heavenly world of Arnav and Khushi.

Arnav removes the basket from Khushi's head. They sit up, both are demur in coy, can't look at each other properly. Her cheek now a rosy hue as she blushed. Khushi says all the flowers are fallen.

"I know" arnav gives a sweet meek reply. Both laugh at each other without any inhibition. How cute they are looking now! Never saw ASR laughed like this with so much lightness. Last time I remember they smiled at each other during Payash wedding, when Arnav came to deliver Payal's shadi ka joda. He saw Khushi on the yard and they smiled at each other for a long time. 

Their romantic moment breaks with the shrill sound of the generator. Khushi is agog now to fix it. Arnav admonishes her meekly, but who listens to lady laad governor, she scurries fast in alacrity almost crossing over him. The sweet smile still glints on his face; he is not ASR any more, but a lovelorn Arnav completely submerged in Khushi's love. Their relationship was getting better, but don't know why cvs ruined it again?

Khushi is confident to fix the generator. But all her efforts gone in vain, because the machine is not working. Arnav who followed her, wants to fix it. everybody underestimate him, specially his over confident biwi, if she couldn't fix it, how he can do? after all she is the prowess in fixing things, before that she changed the tire of his car. One guy almost ignored him that he won't be able to do. Preetika's dad wants to give him a chance. And the super man ASR fixed the generator quickly. Not only he has surat, but he has skill too, the uncles of the moholla are really impressed. Me too, did he get degree on engineering or business!

Now it's time to retaliate his over confident wife who is now bewildered to see her husband's skill. He saunters towards her slowly and she steps back with his every imperceptible gait. He wipes the stain from her delicate cheek with his thumb.

"khushi don't try to do all the things, cause you can't do everything."  Arnav teases her with his eyes smoldering with mischief. Khushi wants to retort him immediately, but she lost again in front of her incorrigible husband,

"I can do, cause my name is Arnav singh raizada." His tone is imperious and authoritive. Khushi disgruntles to hear his peremptory; she wants to challenge his confidence now.

Khushi comes in their room to meet Arnav. She already concocted her ploy and now it's time to implement it. But khushi can't find him anywhere in the room, "laad governor bhag gaye kiya?" when he responds her, she finds him with cotton in his ears, sitting beside salman Khan's poster.
"oh you were sitting with salman Khanji?" her taunt acerbates him more. He can't even find a proper place to sit and work and she is jesting him! She tells him that some people came to meet him. He refutes angrily that he can't meet anybody now. khushi leaves but send a little boy inside,

jijaji fix my engine." The little boy demands his expert jija to fix his toy right now. Arnav refuses him grimly. But she is khushi's brother, so how can he agree so easily! As much as Arnav refuses the crescendo of his cry increases. He finally agrees and fixes his toy. The little boy is inquisitive to know what he does with the laptop; does he play games? Obviously not, he is a workaholic, how can he play game in his laptop? Or may be he does furtively. How can we forget he loves childlike khushi.

The boy wants him to come outside and literally drags him outside

In RM, covetous shyam comes to Arnav's room to maraud his locker. And when he opens the drawer, he finds the will of Arnav , where he made all of his property in Anjali's name. He exasperates to see the will, how cum there is no property in his name. He will not let this happen at any cost. 

Tried hard to ignore but the poor drawer of the tycoon was bothering me.

Sohara, you bring in the BEST quality pics and gifs.. thanks a ton for sharing.. can't take my eyes off..loved that connection of their mutual smile to their parallel walk on GH verandah..
Cvs had to dampen this regrowing attraction between them as it is anyway ephemeral.. foundation needs to be strong.. heading there..

Oh, how much even I loved that uncle's line..that sirf muh nahi haath me bhi dam hai.. :)
thank you sohara.
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This is beeuuutiful Indu. ❤️ Such lovely poetic descriptions. In a way like am reading Jane Austen with lots of rabba ve thrown in for good measure.

Just 25 episodes and we already knew all about this angry brooding young man and the bright delightfully sprightly young girl. He only had a few lines in those beginning episodes and yet we knew all about him. And she spoke lots and lots and we still didn't know everything about her. Possibilities endless.. His full sleeves t shirts in actually quite bright hues of blues, whites, black, even green. And she mostly in oranges, yellows, reds. Contrasting and complimentary. Something magical, unbelievable and hypnotizing in that phase. "hai dhoop sa wo agar, wo chaandni raat si hai" ...never more apparent.

And this love stayed on right throughout no matter what. She broke his growing faith. He broke her blossoming heart. Yet she could retain her sankaness. And his eyes could glow at her antic. Come what may they held on to each other. A never ending embrace.

Thanks for sharing this with us. 

Thanks for liking rhea and sorry to get back late.
Indeed endless possibilities.. we may not fully fathom them by then.. but enough peek a boo was offered into them that they were mind bogglingly interesting if not anything else..
His helpless pull towards her.. yet his continuous efforts to remain consistently in his zone.. truly remarkable..
and her indomitable spirit.. one way khuhsi bothered me even from the first word go.. where she takes unilateral decisions without informing anyone else.. yet her spirit is infectious..
thanks for reading an commenting.
Horizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

AAP AAYE BAHAR AAYI AMI..

Great pointer to that symbolism.. the question is did he mean to get her out??!! He couldn't really get her out of his domain.. rather slowly became an integral part of it.

Horizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 244

favourite se shuru kartey hain. 

i was watching the episode, slightly wan, pretty sure i would not really feel it much, when things started to pop out and pull at my thought and heart strings. despite several rounds of pretty nasty yanks, the dori that ties me to ipk had not been snapped, not even slightly damaged. i watched khushi walk into a place full of pink and red and orange and yellow flowers. she was in red, she looked thrilled. did anything else matter. 

once there was rangoli here to welcome him, now flowers of many hues... so pretty. and the gardener was somewhere around no doubt. there, she had spotted him.

this allusion to a garden and a gardener, always moved me. somewhere perhaps ipk was about growth, about birth. about a seed being planted, quite accidentally that would become the most beautiful of trees one day, bearing fruit and flower, giving shade, staying strong in the face of wind, rain hail storm.

usually seeding involves some injury to the earth where it will be planted. was the snapping of dori that? a sudden cleaving... a cut through... a taking in of something that is encoded to grow. to flourish, to bloom and to take all the seasons of life and live and say i am life, i am love, i just jolly well am.

she looked like a lovely red rose... was he her gardener too? as she was his sunshine?

there was layer texture beauty and plenty "decoding" opportunities in this garden. 

she is entranced by the sight and walks up to the man who waits offscreen... there was this perfect catching of the scene by both actors. it's a fantasy, a dream, with a sexy humour horror twist to it. complex. can easily lose the sexiness and become slapstick. but that chin lifted little devil smile on barun's face and her flustered response to that made sure you never missed the slightly hot slightly cool sexiness of it all.

in her harried state, khushi rushes about thinking her man is plotting many ways to bump her off. the one she has a day dream about sees him as she knows him to really be inside... in earlier sequences like this he is the awful arrogant tycoon.

but here, he is gardener.

one can see the growth of a feeling even in the way she dreams of him... and there are some really fabulous ones to come. in fact, we show a lot of ourselves in our off conscious mind, subconscious state, don't we?

"yeh sab tumhare liye, " all this is for you, he smiles.

i was taken in the first time... thought maybe the guy is feeling so bad, he is wanting to make her happy. and once she had done this too, so maybe he is closing a loop, quite an ipk thing being that.

"aap... aap muskura rahe hain?" you are smiling? ah, so she has noticed the smile and enjoys it.

"haan! kyunki aaj main bahut khush hoon...tumhe kuch dena chahta hoon..." yes, because i am very happy today... want to give you something. barun's voice was intimate yet energetic and just plain lovely.

"kya?!" what?! a hesitant lost little thrilled kkgsr.

"ya! tumhare liye ek surprise hai.apni aankhen band karo." aww that ya!... close your eyes, says the man of her dreams, surprise awaits.

"bataiye na kya hai, gulab?" tell me what, roses?

and in comes the villain hamming hindi mobhies ishtyle "gulab ke saath kante bhi hote hain..." with roses you get thorns too. very hindi film dialogue, masala hindi film at that.

okay i am giggling. this whole thing makes no sense, but what the! there's  the two of them acting supremely corny, not being good, not being holier than thou, not thinking, not feeling just being and in their dream garden.

eden. eden it is.

"gulab tumhe mil gaye, ab kaanto ki baari..." you have got the roses, now it's the turn of thorns.

sleezy lowered voice by actor enjoying the drama element. and out come shears. drama queen opens eyes wide, reacts... over reacts. nice pitching. nice music. nice framing. all those fresh flowers and the counterpoint: happy mean killer.

"jab mere raste ka kaanta hatega... tabhi toh mujhe milega... gulaaab," when the thorn in my path is removed, that is when i will get... rose.
okay barun is brill here, i am thinking i need to see gabbar. snap. the shears shut and she is shocked.

we have seen him with that same instrument before, angry... happy... and that wondrous one where he bled and ...

girl screams.

and a few other things that spoke to me.

the episode started with trademark asr "what the!!"  and despite the story going toward n absurd suicide attempt, i felt elated. they had worked hard on the brand architecture of asr, and oh how every little detail had become precious. no matter how easily such things can become cliches. barun had kept endless "what the"s fresh starting with the first one in the episode where he sees her under the desk, am i right about that?

his not very tycoonish bag has a hole. seems it's the rats.  

the sweet interaction with one besotted in law apart, i wondered if the chooha in question was really shyam. he had bitten hard, was ready to make a hole in the coffers of rm and one in asr's safe too.

when asr hears of the choohey, his 
eyes widen, funny music starts, i am thinking, now if this were really asr, he will fly into a fabulous rage.

instead cheeks blow out a bit,
"what?"
eyes catch a little fire.
"yahan, sach mein choohey hai?" there are really rats here?
salman and aunty look at him...
"oh mujhe khushi ne bola tha lekin mujhe laga tha ki wo mazak...?" i thought khushi was joking.

some come out at night... garima ji is sweet and helpful with information. teehee.

and a little relief registers in a tiny barun/asr moment, the eybrows leap up but just that little calibrated bit that they need to... he is going to try and stay real through the cutesie script... try and keep asr alive, not get into major over done expressions.

suddenly i think, could any actor give that angry, upset, disgusted, yet, deadly check out stare while supposedly covered in cow dung and water being sprayed all over him. what does this man think when he gives these shots? i think his eyes never lie... they show exactly what he thinks.

the men who come to collect credit card dues from shyam laugh at him... shyam may live off his wife's family money, but how dare anyone make fun of him. his beizzati he cannot take.

he is mad at saaley sahab for making everything shift to sis's name... "koi humey iss tarah zaleel nahin kar sakta", no one can insult me like this. he vows, this must not happen again. 

a good entry to his mind. a reason for kidnapping and extracting money even..

so he is the rat, all set to bite the bag that has the money.

nice bridge to bua ji and asr and rat medicine talk. "bahut hi bade chooha maarne wali dawai..." med to kill a big rat. yeah he is skulking in rm, asr... go look. 

of course khushi thinks it is her. an enjoyable sequence thanks to decent acting.

interestingly, both girls are in red. the lion's wife and the rat's wife. kahe nand kissore. shyam puts grease on the rails to stop wife from moving out of her wealthy fam home.

there is a killer on the lose here and a wife in red he wants to harm, if necessary kill. he has tampered with her shoe even... a curiously conscience less man.

ok kamlesh i am succumbing to your suprior might and making an edit. salman was better i must confess, even though he is not my hero.

a stray thought:
why is akash growing a stubble? is this an rm requirement? since the main stubble is away, his second in command must provide one, otherwise the air in the halls that brush against a fine bristly cheek feel deprived? 

phangurrling ainvain:
"woh chai tumhari nahin hai... yeh hai," that tea isn't yours, this is, says the alert man. okay that "yeh hai" sounded so aaargh gorgeous. 
"kyun?" asks khuhsi.
exactly... my question too why... so surprising and gorgeous. what are these undesigned gorgeous moments for. must be to kill me. this is a conspiracy.

happiness:
nani ji after a long time, and beige walls too... 

one track mind:
apple. in asr's hand... he wants to eat it. knowledge, tree, snake, uff. garden of eden. 

temptation. maybe that is what it was all about today. 

and if this is the killer on the loose... aaj fir marne ka irada hai.

indi, beautiful edit on the top.. and that spectacular symbolism in red... ,oh Khushi is very much that beautiful flower he reared in his garden.. albeit unknowingly all these days..  shaitaan and sundari being told from very early on with this shaitan in the garden every day...some one like khuhsi perhaps is only a figment of his imagination all these years as his core belief system in general goodness lay uprooted.. but he unknowingly / wishfully perhaps nurtured this thought in his quiet moments..
too dramatic a thought??

rats shyam.. nice symbolism again.. or if asr could be the cockroachiya in RM Khushi could very well be the rat in GH..😆.. the only one who can trouble and bite asr..
even kamlesh  khabri ji blessed with ur edits.. good job..

Horizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Episode 246

"Raat ke aasman mein daae se teesra jo sabse zyada chamak raha hai." That voice.. that background score.. Miracle that my heart is still beating.. Something final, irreversible about death. An end.

And Barun does not disappoint. His body language as he streaks across the Gupta courtyard.. Dhak dhak ..dhak dhak.. Arnav doesn't think this is his wife being silly. He is frantic. Worried. Distraught. I could use up a whole dictionary full of synonyms and still not be able to describe what this man feels right now.

But Khushi has bid her farewell.. "Bas yehi what the sunke jaana chahte the hum." .. Dhak dhak .. Dhak dhak..

At 3:30 of the video as I watch mesmerized, she is already up on the terrace ledge. By 10:20 he reached up there and had yelled out, "Khushiii" making my saasein sprint in super speed. Dhak dhak dhak dhak..  Sometime after we got this exchange.. "Main aage nai aaunga.. breathe.." "Ab saans lene ke abhyas karne se kya fayda.." which considering the fact that at this point I am having difficulty controlling my heart beat I still manage to smile at. But it was at 13:36 when the episode really began.

Like lightening had struck and suddenly the vision had cleared. They saw each other. Felt the love, energy, vitality. And as reality sunk in the music picked tempo. He hand remained wrapped around those stars, her most prized possession, which she bequeathed to him. Her lowered gaze rose to meet his anguished stare. His features carved out in stone. A statue could be sculpted out of them, portraying this tragedy and still there would be much more left unsaid. Her eyes fill with tears. The voice quivers, finally acknowledging the storm of emotions she has tucked away since the marriage that she could not explain. Till now it was a little crazy adventure of defiance against the man she didn't understand, but this very moment it is no longer silly. Her heart is breaking. She realizes she can do anything for him. Give up her own life too for the sake of his happiness. Now talking has become important. Vital to explain that he only have asked her once and she would have fulfilled his every wish. Taken the dagger, swallowed the poison, placed herself in the bullet's path to ensure he gets what his heart desires. She holds on to her stupid idea that it is all for another girl. Perhaps that is her way of dealing with what is going on inside her this instant.

That day she stood there transfixed, seeing him awkwardly pull Lavanaya in a hug. Her lone tear had betrayed her heart,  but the mind had not understood the message. Today whatever words she is saying all shout of the hurt of knowing he belongs with someone else. Loves another. Is not really hers. She almost chokes while speaking.. Biting back tears.. And he stands helpless. Something is coiling, tensing, tightening in my gut. Dhak dhak..dhak dhak.. I can hear my own heart beat. I know what is soon coming.

He stands still. Stricken. Words come out of him of their own accord. "Khushi main Lavanya se pyar nai karta.." Eyes lowered. An action he is not too proud of. "And I think kabhi karta bhi nahi tha". An honest impassioned declaration. The voice, the sincerity are tugging right at my heart. In fact every nerve of my body right now. I can't breathe anymore.. He continues to talk, "I am going to say this once.. How could you even think.." And she intervenes.. "is liye aapne humse shaadi ki". "That is not true. In fact kabhi karna bhi nai chahta tha".. And that is not the reason why I married you.

We know the reason and yet I can't bear to reach this moment when the truth might be out. And I can't bear the truth hidden anymore either. "Phir batayiye humein aapne humse shaadi kyu ki?" When she questions him with this unshakable sense of right over him my heart cries har baar.. This khushi had said as directly once, "sorry kahiye". Another night even when she was unable to speak out the word yet she had insisted,"nai understand .. Aap samajhaiye humein.. Uska.. Jo kuch der pehla.. Sab ka kya matlab hai? "

She is breaking with each word she speaks.. And he is shattering as each word falls to his ears. Those eyes swirling with unnamed untamed emotions . Brimming with tears.. Unblinking.. And the mouth. jaw. lips. Held tight.. A frown.. Exerting control.. She continues.. "Phir chup?" .Don't stop Khushi.Not today. Fight for Arnavji. Fight for the man you love. Fight . "Aap unse pyar karte hai aur hum.." divine break in sentence.. And he gets it immediately. Perhaps a part of him has always knows just refused to accept and analyze what this implies.. Did you see that expression? How madly deeply truly he has longed to hear such a confession.. tragedy is thy name!

Their souls had united, rejoiced, found peace as they had danced. When he had decided she is what he wanted. Needed. She is what brought him happiness. Diwali.. when they had been drawn towards each other.. No words,no questions, no inhibitions.No thoughts of resisting. Their mind always choose to recall the closeness.. The intensity.. The passion they had felt.. Equally potent, but infused with sweetness the day near the poolside when he had finally given in to the attraction and claimed her as his.. Wrapped the duppatta around his wrist and consciously, carefully drawn her in.. Her very first kiss..

Another scene of a long ago time. He barely knew her then. Ms gupta as she stood drenched shivering in the rain in the chamkili soaked dress. He had been horrid to her the entire day. She had taken his breath away as she stood draped in the red chiffon with the breeze playing with her long black tresses left open for his eyes to devour for the very first time.. Rabba ve has entered our vocabulary that night.. He had come out of nowhere and whirled her away from death.. Saved her life then.. And they had inadvertently held on to each other.. Oh what they had felt and what they had made us feel.. Back to the night he helped her out of the circle of flickering diyas. The undeniable impulse to give the vision in red his hand. And she had not bothered to question.. No conscious thought.. She had let herself be led by him.. The man who had brightened up her days.. shared her burden of an ailing father.. Together they had found a way out of the chakravyuh that night. 

She had smeared besan on her lovely face while attempting an apology and he had not been able to resist bursting into laughter.. A foreign concept on his face.. How shocked had I been to see this face transform! Never imagining it could look this free from the horrors of the past.. And she had been dazed too.. Then extremely happy.. Shyly confessing to herself he did not look ruthless mean.. In fact when he smiled he looked nice. He had adorned her feet with her ma's payal. He did not know why he had kept it safe.. Kept it close. But the time had come to return it to her and he had.. And in the process he had left a part of him with her. 

All night long she had shivered in the cold terrified of darkness. In his rage he had left her that way. But with the very first rays of sunlight he had cradled her lithe body as if it was the most precious thing in his world. Taken care of the girl who drove him beyond crazy. She had run to him. Unconditionally trusted him with her deepest darkest fear and he had been hesitant. But no longer. Sitting one seat apart in a hospital he had raised his hands and placed it on the head of the weeping broken girl. No words. Just an awkward powerful gesture. A vow to protect her. And riveted her eyes had found their saviour.  

She was ready now. She knew she loved him. And she was convinced that he did not love her. And it hurt too much. If he could be happier without her then so be it. We are at 17:00 minute of the video when she turns her back towards him and moves towards the edge. One final lingering gaze.. All the ocean of turbulent waves crashing against behind those dark pupils.. He helpless.. Body arched forward. Overwrought. The very first time he held her in his arms.. When his incomplete soul met its soulmate.. Leaving the world behind when she found solace in his arms.. He took a pinch of blood red, and even though she refused with every conscious thought she possessed, she still became his. He an inseparable part of her and she was his.

He leaped out, arms outstretched.. agony etched on his face as she spread out her arms ready to fly into oblivion.. Darkness.. Dhak.. Stirring ethereal symphony starts to pick pace as the camera pans over a girl in blue holding on to a man in white. His arms protectively placed around her. Clutching on desperately.  We have have seen them fall multiple times but has it ever been this stunning? Sublime embrace as she remains with her head on his chest, fingers clutching the shirt, eyes tight shut and he with his arms splayed across her back. Intricately entwined they lay there as he savours the feel of breath back in his body. Her eyes open. She did not die. She is safe. Tucked in those strong arms where she longs to belong. She wriggles to let go but he does not let go.. cannot  let go.. Will not let go.. Never again.. Not now.. Not ever..

Poetic justice really that this is where months of misunderstanding, ott, agony had to culminate. One dark stormy night on the terrace that threatened to tear them apart to this bright sunny day on another roof that will bring them back together. Finally his heart is ready to pour out all the seething emotions. Pent up frustration. When he had seen her broken bangle, an ambulance, her stray slipper he had reached the point of "farak parta hai dammit kyunki.." . Today that fear could have turned into a reality. Turns to admonish her. But his tigress is back. Demands a reason for the marriage. Why did he force her? Why did he offer no explanation? Why? And it is just too much to bear. He is in a vulnerable state where he throws caution to the wind. Cannot battle this immortal untiring opponent called love any longer. Disjoint, sharp, flashes of her enveloped in Shyam's arms, instigating him to leave his di. Clenching of jaw. All breath has long left me. Chaos of images replaying in front of his eyes. A burning flame where he flung her. A lonely temple. Storm. Arnav Singh Raizada with his wife  in front of their family.  Back to Shyam and Khushi in a hug. Disarray of shots and a rising jarring cacophony of "jhor dijiye anajali ji ko".. "bataiye humein"..

The dam burst open and the angry violent ocean flooded the shore.. Jerks her.. you can feel his strength as she stands defenseless. "Kyunki main tumhare aur Shyam ke bare mein janta hun".. The secret is out.. "I know that you and Shyam are having a affair.. That is why I married you."  She stands silent. Frozen. No words. No tears.

It is 20:06 . No more today but after a long long time can't wait for the next 20 minutes. It is good to have our show back. Thank you!

Rhea..you caught the pulse of the episode so right..yes it all started that moment when she turned back and their music started flowing in..
Wonder did Khushi really believe that he loved Lavanya.. the one who hit the bull's eye that day in his cabin "aap ne unse kabhi pyar kiya bhi hai? nahi.. " she knew it was an accommodating relationship for him.. she seemd to have understood the dynamics more than he did that min.. did she really believe asr would believe in horoscopes.. what ever we had to reach this point.. a crooked route being taken..

and that moment she turned around confessing.. she seemed to have gained and lost her paradise at the same time.. and he eternally in that dilemma to be or not to be.. the man with mnay grey shades could only understand the white and black of things..why she what she said that day never made sense to him..
lovely piece rhea.. truly the love story is back..

aarwen thumbnail

Hi Indu glad to have you back. How are you feeling? 

Thank you 😳 .  I don't really know Indu I kept thinking about it . Whatever happened till that moment seemed concocted for sure. But as he ran across the courtyard desperate to get to her it started feeling real. And as her voice broke when she talked about lavanyaji it felt a little more real. He kill her definitely not. He not love her, maybe. I just feel sometimes loves leaves you confused and scared. And love not reciprocated .. I don't know how long khushi could bear it. She sees hope and then again he is rude to her.. Over and over .. I really wish they didn't use this as the trigger but since they have kya Karein? I do think she would not have jumped but then he came up and she started blabbering some things but behind it all she was deeply hurt. And at that one second I thought she really will turn and jump. Wrong to do so .. But I have gotten carried away in love too. Still do. Though people think am quite sensible..hehe little do they know.. And so this one time just want to give the dear girl benefit of doubt without being judgemental.

Oh by the way like you I also was initially wary of the too talkative girl off doing weird things on her own. But soon she had won us and ASR over..😆

Edited by aarwen - 10 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aarwen

Episode 246

Also have the same feelings. Sanaya is a superb actress for sure.

oh yeah, saanse rukhnewala moment it was.

loved your analysis here. Oh Gosh, how deep is her love!

That day she stood there transfixed, seeing him awkwardly pull Lavanaya in a hug. Her lone tear had betrayed her heart,  but the mind had not understood the message. Today whatever words she is saying all shout of the hurt of knowing he belongs with someone else.

good connection. her suppressed pain was blurted out for sure.

Loves another. Is not really hers. She almost chokes while speaking.. Biting back tears.. And he stands helpless. Something is coiling, tensing, tightening in my gut. Dhak dhak..dhak dhak.. I can hear my own heart beat. I know what is soon coming.

my heart did somersault to hear that clarification from the horse mouth. I liked Lavanya but couldn't stand her  with him. I can feel how painful it is to know about husband or boyfriend's ex. My poor Khushi, what a terrible pain she has been going through, but always hid it behind her vibrant smile. I love Arnav, because of good looks and personality, but i love Khushi even more cause she is an angel in heart, who knows how to imbibe pain for other's happiness.

those old sweet memories!

there were too many beautiful and significant moment happened between them!

beautiful description, You brought tears in my eyes.

Uff too much MU happened between them, really unbearable.

beautiful take Rhea. I could feel your dard, your anxiety, your tension and your emotions through your expressions.
good observation about the terrace. Both the dread happened in the terrace.
we were waiting with baited breath for the clarification of that MU. i even emailed SP several times to end the MU. Gosh it felt never ending. Though Arnav ddin't believe Khushi, but i was relieved that he finally told her the reason of his acrimony.
All the blue lines are my favorite.
 I have my comments in purple.
aarwen thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

beautiful take Rhea. I could feel your dard, your anxiety, your tension and your emotions through your expressions.
good observation about the terrace. Both the dread happened in the terrace.
we were waiting with baited breath for the clarification of that MU. i even emailed SP several times to end the MU. Gosh it felt never ending. Though Arnav ddin't believe Khushi, but i was relieved that he finally told her the reason of his acrimony.
All the blue lines are my favorite.
 I have my comments in purple.

Thank you Sohara.. It brought tears to your eyes? aww do you need Arnavji to come wipe them? I wrote too much.. I ended up writing a few lines for each of the flashback.. killed me to think of everything that they have experienced together.. I can't stand misunderstandings and fights too.. so can understand how you feel.. Thank you so much for understanding all that I had to say.. 
Previous
1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 107
Next