Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Episode-240

The little boy drags Arnav out from his room. But he is flabbergasted to see the whole vicinity in the house, carrying some kind of junk and broken electronics in their hand. The marauding horde are demanding ASR to fix their junk, as he fixed the generator and Khushi also told them that he can fix anything. Khushi adds more fuel to the fire; he himself said he can do anything. ASR rankles to see her insensitivity.

did you think, I'm a mechanic?"

He turns back ignoring khushi's frivolous demand. She pleads him meekly to fix their broken goods. Now ASR becomes pragmatic, he wants to crack a deal with her. He is not anymore the template for the angry, arrogant man, rather a henpecked husband of an inexorable wife. If he fixes their garbage, what he will get.

"milega nahi gayab ho jayega." She threats him to hide his stuffs.

But she compromises also, cause she has to trouble her lofty man. She wants to get bottlewala saboon for him. ASR himself can get it. so it will not work for him. Khushi will let him sleep alone on the bed. But ASR doesn't want that, he is enjoying the night with her I guess. Arnav ignores her and intends to go inside. Now she is ready to do whatever he wants. He saunters towards her leisurely.

"mai jo chata hoo, tum woh karogi."

Khushi stammers in anticipation, if he fixes, she will. He smirks mischievously and announces loud and clear that if he operates this Raizada mechanic center, they will go back to shantivan on the following day.

Sexy mechanic starts his new job and fixing all the old rotten garbage electronics one after another. ASR is a superman for sure, he is master at everything. He is wiping the dripping sweats and glaring at khushi every now and then, but still is not giving up. Sanka devi is enjoying his tousled state. 

Where damadji is trying hard to fulfill his wife's eccentric demand, bua and amma are trying hard to cook damadji's favorite Italian cuisine. Poor women along with the recipe book, they got dictionary too to know the meaning of zucchini, baby corn etc. while they were struggling with makai ka bachcha, or some kind of chini, bua's attention distracts with the shrill sound of a bell. When she comes to check, she sees the anarchy in the living room, where the whole moholla gathered and Arnav is fixing all the junky electronics of them. The granny is blessing him to give him the intellect to fix all their junk. A man quips,

"he already has the brain, so that he can fixing it.'

Buaji finally rescues him from the dirty cesspool. Granny praises him highly, he is a heera who can fix everything. Bua already knows that he is a diamond, but he is not a mechanic, he is the owner of  chain factory. She gets everybody out with their garbage goods. She know chides Arnav why didn't he refute. Arnav doesn't say anything, just glares at khushi. Bua understands in pronto, who the culprit is? She squeezes Khushi's ear and rebukes her to have some mercy on her husband.

ASR seems loved his mechanic job, so that he answers the phone as mechanic Raizada. I guess he was enjoying fixing those broken things. My brother loves to fix electronics and he does it for everybody willingly.

ASR's talk on the phone gets interrupted by buaji as she is thinking he is talking to her. my man is looking so handsome even in disheveled state. In one point when he gets mad at Aman, bua thinks she did some mistakes. ASR points his ear that he is talking on phone. But bua who never saw a blue tooth before thinks, he is telling her to hold her ear. Again ASR shows her his blue tooth and bua thinks it's his hearing aide. Finally an irritated ASR explains her, what is a blue tooth. He scurries fast to get him out from her irritating queries and "BOOM"...

Nooo !!!!!!!!!!He relapses in the gobar. I'm terribly mad now and making him soppy couldn't subside my anger Why they had to make him fall on the cow dung? Anyway  Bua helps him to stand up. She tries to assuage him, that he will feel cold with the touch of gobar. Khushi laughs gleefully to see him like that. "what the!" seeing her husband slipped on the cow dung  making her laugh!

Obviously ASR is damn frenzied,

"don't even say a word."

Granny suggests khushi to clean him with the hand pump. As Arnav admonished her not to talk with him, she shows him in sign language what she should do. Arnav doesn't understand her charade. So she gets ready with the hose pipe. He exercised with the uncles of the colony, took a shower under the hand pump and slipped on cow dung too, so he completely became the part of this colony. She makes him completely drenched with the hose pipe. I wish if Arnav also would've made her wet. But the man is too civilzed to do such nonsense in front of the world. And how surreal, he is still not leaving Gupta house. Why, because of Khushi obviously. If it is not love then what is it? and I guess he was enjoying those craziness inwardly. With Khushi he could relive his lost childhood again.

The sullen man goes inside with annoyance. Khushi follows him, telling him to change and she will dry his clothes. Khushi's words incites his anger more. Amma who was talking with Payal on phone complains her about Khushi, she troubles damadji whole day. She can't continue with Payal as Nandini comes there. Nandini is tensed how she will manage sangeet and shadi in one day and Preeto also didn't come from the parlor yet. Khushi tells her not to worry so much. When Preeto will come, she will adorn her more.

Roaming around in the dark living room, wearing a white saree, holding a candle in her hand, Payal's doppelganger frightens mami in her dream. His holler makes mama scared. But this time both mama and mami get scared to see mami's face packed covered face. Mama and mami's pair is so much fun to watch.

Khushi is dressed like a newly wed bride for the sangeet, looking ethereal. She and her friends are adorning Preeto. But Preeto looks pensive. Khushi  tries to alleviate her mood, saying her not to worry much. It's the most special day of her life, so she needs to relax. To see her smile her friends asks her is she getting happy reminiscing her wedding day?  khushi embroils at her question. The pain that reigned supreme in her heart but was too disturbing, too taboo too painful to express. Arnav who just entered there with the cooler embroils too. He has really become the submissive damad of gupta family, helping in house hold work. 

He gets bedazzled to see his beautiful wife dressed in finery. She also sees him. she  recollects the tumultuous night, when he hauled her to the temple and compelled her to marry him for six months. Caustic pain engulfs her heart, makes her taciturn. Her friends insists her, they want to know how was her wedding day. she describes her dream wedding elaborately with her voice calm, dipped and with full of emotions and her heart brims with immense tenderness.

"my lehenga was almost like this, but not completely red, a little bit of green there also, my favorite color, khile baharki tarah."

"kano mein jhoomke halke toh nahi they, lekin unpe kaam bahut baarik tha... zara si bhi hawa chalti... toh awaz karti..."
(the earrings were not light but very  intricately  designed,  was making noise in mere wind.)

"hatho mein chooriya aise bhari huyi,  ke hamari kalai nazar hi nahi  arahi thi."
(My arms were filled with so many bangles that my wrists were not visible.)
"payro mein khub ghungroo wali payal jo har kadam par chhanchanati thi..."
(and the anklet on my feet had so  many bells that were tinkling  at every step.)

"aur maathe par? chaand sa sundar teeka."
(and a moon like teeka on my forehead.)

"humne pallu kuch aisa dala hua tha"

( i put on  my veil like this), She covers preeto's head with the dupatta,

Her friends are wishing if she would've invited them on her wedding, they could see how beautiful she must've looked.

The ambiance gets rife with melancholy with the sad rabba vey tune in piano. Arnav looks at khushi through the mirror. He becomes congealed in acute pain. His heart wrenches upon seeing her crestfallen face. He swallows hard to thwart the rising wave of emotions. Suddenly his heart felt heavier than the rain laden cloud. Repercussion takes them both to the night of their wedding. He seethes in contrition; he has riven asunder her dream about her wedding. Tears well up in khushi's eyes. With her heart pounding painfully, she fixedly stares at him with a question in her eyes, a million, confused, chaotic thoughts running berserk in her head, "why you shattered my dreams?" he had seen so many emotions flit through those superfluous eyes. The pain and regret in his tempestuous caramel pools being answer for them. There are some words that are loud and vivid, right close to your ears, yet no one else appears to hear them beside yourself, emanating from the heart, they deafeningly resonate within yourself, but can't let it escape from your mouth. Arnav can't bear her pain, so he turns away but looks back to see her woebegone face again.  

plz ignore typos.

gifs credit goes to tumblr.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAs2Cv-0x6o[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to priyatnl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAs2Cv-0x6o

Edited by sohara - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

for a few moments, there was only heaven and earth and a feeling beyond time, a whole space in itself.

he would have to watch her jump and kill herself. she would jump, no matter how crazy she sounds, how disoriented and how flimsy her reason, a sudden fixation about lavanya and him now... but she would do it. he knew right from the moment she said all sorts of khushi things and left home that something was amiss...

chaliye arnav singh raizada, humne aap ko maaf kardiya... on hearing that, the comic sfx crow crowed, the handsome upright brow puckered further.

and he said what he had been feeling since her sweet wife attack began, "what the..?"

she looked shimmery eyed and satisfied... manna had come to her before she embraced death... his "what the". boundless dopeyness with frowning thinking gorgeousness that shall not be bound... what a perfect few minutes, even though i am aaargh about the ishtory.

but that flirty "go on, i forgive you "might have given him the weirdest warning signal. then he went to the room to find the biggest hint that all was not well, her stars were gone... and that letter... she is going to become a star she declared there, of course a bright and beautiful one. he possibly almost stopped breathing then...

but he is never one to sit still and let things happen. the episode changed rhythm and feel. urgency, desperation, panic entered. signs of a feeling all. 

he knows what this is all about, but where is she... he must act... and he must think... sanity comes from that. he had acted the night he had thought he would finally go crazy. and now too, he is out of the house in seconds, thinking, and running... the warning bells are ringing wildly in him... where is she. call her. ah, she receives the call...

and she is where? 

she instructs him to move so she doesn't fall on him.

what?

he turns, looks up...
horrified, phone still at ear, he yells out to... life.  "khushi!"

helpless, he is staring up, horror going through his head.

she is in a frenzied hyped state, she knows she is moments away from death...

don't move!!! stay there...

he is frantic, i am coming!... main aa raha hoon!

i am beginning to pick his panic. thin plot, small six inch screen on comp, repeat viewing... still i a feel the panic.

"lo... inhinka kaam kar rahe hain aur humey rok rahen hain..." see, i am doing his work and he is stopping me.

top shot of man running up stairs two steps at a time. contrast that with silly nonesense talk from wife, slowly pondering jumping off. the discordant note sets up its own crazy pitch, he is running, jumping over things, panicking he might be too late.

and they are on a terrace together once more.

"khushi!!!!" hand reaching out trying to stop her. will his reach fall short? how will he live if it does? he has tried his best to survive his mother killing herself... but khushi?

"what the hell are you doing... uttro neeche abhi!" get down instantly, his anger is here fueled by fear and panic.

"dekhiye paas mat aayie verna hum kud jaayenge!" don't come near me, or else i'll jump.

is this fair? if dragging her to a temple was wrong, is this also not that? yet, nowhere, not even once do we see this thought about later. and for all his rave and rant and music with swagger, he is the sweetest lover on earth... he never ever tells her what happened to him as he saw her standing on the ledge, never berated her for putting him through that.

"okkay okkay relax, main agey nahin aaonga! par kyun kud jaaogi tum? what's wrong with you?"

the negotiator... that movie comes to mind... keep talking, keep the person engaged. an intelligent man, his dimag to the fore, dil kept aside, to get the work done.

she says he is after her since yesterday to kill her.

"khushi, aisa kuch nahin hai!" there's nothing like that. just look at the actor, i can feel his every fear.

"paas mat aaiye!" don't come near... yes she is in that fey space, not quite here. again, seriously good understanding of the moment.

"main aagey nahin aaonga... breathe..." hand up, hot concentrated stare... (of course, at "breathe" one viewer has stopped breathing. she is shallow. her heart just fell off the ledge.)

"ab saans lene ka abhyaas karne se kya fayda..." what's the point of doing breathing exercises now... dialogue writer is on a spree.

"okay take care, dammit!" as she almost falls off.

she is talking gibberish... "waise hum dar nahin rahe hain..." smiles... he is responding to every word move breath, eyes desperate, wondering how to get her off.

feeling things, breaking...

yeah, you had to get him to a place like this for him to erupt and at last let someone know what his "chot" was... the really larger than life ones have a spot within so tender, it is a blessing to be in their hearts... and when that spot aches... that chot... no one will understand, for they only see the strong big man, and no one really wants to see a strong one's crying place, makes us uneasy... we want heroes... bulletproof... invincible.

on a terrace he saw disillusionment and got his chot.

i am wondering how much he is hurting aching angry desperate crazy now, how is he holding up.

but he is a task focused man... thank g for that... his mind is working. like his gussa, it's his dimag that has kept him going, nurtured him through hell.

she won't haunt him... nor lavanya ji... music is khushi style loopy... rhetoric and prosody lessons from college i recall... to highlight an emotion, a counterpoint is being used... there is nothing funny or cute about what is going on, just the opposite.

"lavanya ki baat kahaan se aa gayi?" huh! lavanya! asr is confounded.

"arey, wahi toh hai aapka asli gulaab." oh, she is your real rose. "matlab... asli pyaar," your real love. she is sad.

"aur hum... kaanta," she is the thorn.

"gulab... kanta... what the hell are you saying?" stop sounding so hot, your wife is about to jump for botanical issues... there is a bizarre craziness here which is pretty classic, weird me is thinking.

the kundli conundrum is revealed.

what? kundli? but he doesn't believe in such things. but it's true. never. it is.

"kyunki jo tum samajh rahi ho woh sach nahin hai..." what you are thinking is not the truth. nice. and we come to the whole issue of truth again. what he saw that night... he believes that is true. what she surmises about lavanya, she believes that is also the truth.

long time back a clever serial said... the truth is out there. the x files. and maybe the truth is really in mars or venus or the aliens have abducted it... for it is nowhere in what they think.

it is however absolutely there in what they feel.

"yeh sach nahin hai."

"sach hai."

what is "sach" really?

she has heard him talk to lavanya and come to a conclusion... just as he has seen her with shyam and come to his.

he cannot convince her now. and she will not be able to convince him soon.

similar situation, one handled with seriousness and drama, the other with lightness and melodrama.

both hurt the observer. almost as much.

marte hue insaan se jhoot nahin bolte. you don't lie to soemone who is about to die. this has gone on too long. and death is not chhay mahine ke liye... okay?

"arrey aapko toh taarey mil bhi gaye," oh you have found the stars...

he couldn't let go... he ran with everything.

tense moments.

at last what is transpiring seems to reach khushi... she is looking at the man she loves one last time, and he at her...

you could have asked me once, then without asking any questions i would have moved out of your way... never occurs to her that she never was in the way... if he wanted la he could have had her.

in front of his eyes, khushi will jump... she almost does...

he is concentrating, he knows what he has to do... but surely he worries, what if he misses.

finally, he says,

"khushi, main lavanya se pyaar nahin karta,"... i don't love lavanya.

"and i think kabhi karta bhi nahin tha..." i don't think i ever did love her. how can you even think that.

and i will repeat this only once, i did not want to marry lavanya, and this is not the reason why i married you.

then tell me why did you marry me? why?

he struggles... too painful to bring these words to his lips. beauty of it is she has no idea, he has no idea that she has no idea... where is sach, go find it.

"aap unse pyaar karte hain... aur, hum..." you love her, and i...

the most beautiful pause in a crazy girl's tirade. yeah, you love him... and he, though you don't know, loves you. he stays silent, you talk nonstop... the hurt is so huge in both.

at the pause, this silent long stare by the one who dare not believe a word she says and so wants to...

a man and a woman stand looking at each other... the ridiculousness of the situation is overshadowed by the timeless question in both eyes... who are you to me, who am i to you... what ties us, what tears us asunder... this is not the truth. this is the truth.

a music refrain raju singh composed thinking what i don't know, but feeling all the right things, seems to hold the two together always

the ballad of asr and khushi plays out in sound and light... she is leaning against him as they dance, trusting, believing.

he is going to kiss er, it is diwali, asr can never forget.

oh you did kiss me by that pool, my first kiss ever and you were the one.

rabba vey touches the space between them as they stand, on on the ledge, the other on level ground.

the car screeched, the rain fell in cascades, i came and picked you out of harms way, i could never let you go... not even then.

your hand in mine i walked you out of the circle of lights... diwali... so much in that dark dark night.

do you know how lovely you look when you smile, i love to see you laughing, though you don't love me.

i put the payal on your ankle, did you tie me to yourself with it, why can't i let you go even though you hurt me so, you who are having an affair.

i remember your gentleness in a room far away, holding me, and so it is you i must run to when i need someone strong and always mine..

i couldn't hold you, but i wanted to soothe you, put my hand on your head and promise, i am here. hamesha.

but now it is time. "hum theek hai. hum taiyaar hai." i am fine. i am ready.

he watched her without talking, without moving.

a conversation was had by forces beyond either, the powerful instinct within us, which asserts itself when our rational selves trip up...

she looked back at him one last time... he had never looked more helpless.

as she turned away...

he remembered their first meeting... everything welled up it seemed within him.

she had fallen into his arms...

she turned only to recall how she had run to him at the hospital.

he was ready, he was lunging forward, he couldn't let her go... neither dil nor dimaag could stand and watch while she did this.

a crescendo of shots and feelings and music. an end point arriving.

she closed her eyes... and most poignantly and tellingly khushi recalled a man marrying her. her man, arnav ji. the shadi that hurt her, the shadi that made her feel loved.

he lunged. she fell forward.

a scream. all went black.

he had caught her in his arms and fallen back onto the terrace floor.

how he held her said what his lips couldn't. there was too much hurt, too many emotions for that.

he had fallen with her like that and lain with her just the day before, hadn't he? under a shower of petals...

she realised where she was and began to struggle... he pushed her off...

anger pain madness in him mixing, whirling, a tornado catching speed.

fantastic direction... he walked away from her, back turned... the emotional upheaval arousing resentment.

camera work changed. another critical juncture had been reached on the road to eternity.

what the hell were you thinking!

he was going to tell her...

"maine yeh sab lavanya ke vajah se nahin kiya... okay?" i didn't do all this because of lavanya, okay!!

"jhoot mat boliye..." still child like, angry. don't lie!

"main jhoot nahin bol raha hoon..." i am not lying.

then tell me why did you marry me.

memories of the other terrace in the dark... here in broad daylight. claustrophobic, maddening.

"har pal yeh sawal hume khata rehta hai..." every moment, this question eats into me.

he remembers what eats at him.

"hume sach jaanne ka poora haq hai." i have every right to know the truth.

he is shaking with anger as she says "chhor dijiye anjali ji ko..."

a million memories of shyam and her, in fragments in sequence no sequence and of him marrying her, crowd and ignite.

"kyunki main tumhare aur shyam ke baare mein jaanta hoon..." because i know about shyam and you...

sound pulls us into the vortex of emotions and feelings of that assertion.

"jaanta hoon ki tumhare aur shyam ka affair chal raha hai!"

i know you and shyam are having an affair.

"issliye ki maine tumse shadi."

that's why i married you.

he was holding her even then, when he told her she was just a low down home wrecker, a girl who is having an affair with a married man. his sister's husband.

his tense taut body seemed to want to hurtle into her. and she stood stunned.

here between heaven and earth and far away from the sweetness of pink walls or any other safety, any shelter in fact, here between life and death... despite body double, strange story line, apparently many problems during shoot, in fact some backgrounds are i think superimposed... they made primeval contact again. a man, a woman, an emotion.

and was there a story angle in there somewhere? just as the thought of her being in love with someone else drove him crazy...and made him do something he never would have otherwise... only for her; so did the thought of him loving someone else drive her crazy... and she did something she would never do otherwise? only for him?
i decided to read it that way.
though writing would not say that later. in fact he would tell his sister he did not love khushi when he married her. yeh sach nahin hai, i will hear myself say. but what is truth after all. and whatever it is, it isn't here. it is out there.
Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
^^^^
I was waiting Indi di.. And now I am reading.. 
indi52 thumbnail
^^

i edited... drove me nuts this one did... and now to read yours.
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: indi52

for a few moments, there was only heaven and earth and a feeling beyond time, a whole space in itself.  sure did feel that way..

he would have to watch her jump and kill herself. she would jump, no matter how crazy she sounds, how disoriented and how flimsy her reason, a sudden fixation about lavanya and him now... but she would do it. he knew right from the moment she said all sorts of khushi things and left home that something was amiss...  oohh your writing is sharp Indi di.. yes I thought so too.. somewhere by the time she starts becoming incoherent about Layvanya and as he stands alert , petrified.. there was no doubt.. she would jump.. 

chaliye arnav singh raizada, humne aap ko maaf kardiya... on hearing that, the comic sfx crow crowed, the handsome upright brow puckered further.

and he said what he had been feeling since her sweet wife attack began, "what the..?"

she looked shimmery eyed and satisfied... manna had come to her before she embraced death... his "what the". boundless dopeyness with frowning thinking gorgeousness that shall not be bound... what a perfect few minutes, even though i am aaargh about the ishtory. ?!!! kya likha hai!waah waah.. 

but that flirty "go on, i forgive you "might have given him the weirdest warning signal. then he went to the room to find the biggest hint that all was not well, her stars were gone... and that letter... she is going to become a star she declared there, of course a bright and beautiful one. he possibly almost stopped breathing then... do souls talk on a different dimension somewhere? where they know instinctively when to worry and when not to? all these days she has had a number of mad cap schemes but today he knows he has to take her seriously..

but he is never one to sit still and let things happen. the episode changed rhythm and feel. urgency, desperation, panic entered. signs of a feeling all. 

he knows what this is all about, but where is she... he must act... and he must think... sanity comes from that. he had acted the night he had thought he would finally go crazy. and now too, he is out of the house in seconds, thinking, and running... the warning bells are ringing wildly in him... where is she. call her. ah, she receives the call...

loved this wide angle shots.. suddenly struck me..how rarely we get treated to them from far..

and she is where? 

what?

he turns, looks up...

i am beginning to pick his panic. thin plot, small six inch screen on comp, repeat viewing... still i a feel the panic. me too.. 

"lo... inhinka kaam kar rahe hain aur humey rok rahen hain..." see, i am doing his work and he is stopping me.

top shot of man running up stairs two steps at a time. contrast that with silly nonesense talk from wife, slowly pondering jumping off. the discordant note sets up its own crazy pitch, he is running, jumping over things, panicking he might be too late. Did you see how the camera reacted to Barun's fluid urgent body movements? motion.. set the screen on fire for me..

"khushi!!!!" hand reaching out trying to stop her. will his reach fall short? how will he live if it does? he has tried his best to survive his mother killing herself... but khushi?

love the shot! 👏

"what the hell are you doing... uttro neeche abhi!" get down instantly, his anger is here fueled by fear and panic.

"dekhiye paas mat aayie verna hum kud jaayenge!" don't come near me, or else i'll jump.

is this fair? if dragging her to a temple was wrong, is this also not that? yet, nowhere, not even once do we see this thought about later. and for all his rave and rant and music with swagger, he is the sweetest lover on earth... he never ever tells her what happened to him as he saw her standing on the ledge, never berated her for putting him through that. love is never really fair is it? Just before reading this I was reading your take on 91 I think.. that contemplation on "wo.." as he sweetly handed over the tin dabba so that she could break her fast for navratra.. he surely was the sweetest lover.. And your take on that episode is brilliant!

"okkay okkay relax, main agey nahin aaonga! par kyun kud jaaogi tum? what's wrong with you?" oh I missed this dailogue.. this sounds so ASR the problem solver types..

the negotiator... that movie comes to mind... keep talking, keep the person engaged. an intelligent man, his dimag to the fore, dil kept aside, to get the work done.

"khushi, aisa kuch nahin hai!" there's nothing like that. just look at the actor, i can feel his every fear.

"paas mat aaiye!" don't come near... yes she is in that fey space, not quite here. again, seriously good understanding of the moment.

"main aagey nahin aaonga... breathe..." hand up, hot concentrated stare... (of course, at "breathe" one viewer has stopped breathing. she is shallow. her heart just fell off the ledge.) and why he must he look this distracting in white and khakhi when we are trying to concentrate on a girl about to kill her self.. 😆

"ab saans lene ka abhyaas karne se kya fayda..." what's the point of doing breathing exercises now... dialogue writer is on a spree. 🤣 you know months earlier I had made my husband listen to this dailogue.. not watch.. just listen from the opposite side of the laptop.. and day before when I told him am watching the suicide episode he recited this dailogue verbatim .. imagine that! And of course I was very very impressed with my husband 😳

she is talking gibberish... "waise hum dar nahin rahe hain..." smiles... he is responding to every word move breath, eyes desperate, wondering how to get her off.

yeah, you had to get him to a place like this for him to erupt and at last let someone know what his "chot" was... the really larger than life ones have a spot within so tender, it is a blessing to be in their hearts... and when that spot aches... that chot... no one will understand, for they only see the strong big man, and no one really wants to see a strong one's crying place, makes us uneasy... we want heroes... bulletproof... invincible.

i am wondering how much he is hurting aching angry desperate crazy now, how is he holding up.
beautifully insightful Indi di!

but he is a task focused man... thank g for that... his mind is working. like his gussa, it's his dimag that has kept him going, nurtured him through hell.

she won't haunt him... nor lavanya ji... music is khushi style loopy... rhetoric and prosody lessons from college i recall... to highlight an emotion, a counterpoint is being used... there is nothing funny or cute about what is going on, just the opposite.

"arey, wahi toh hai aapka asli gulaab." oh, she is your real rose. "matlab... asli pyaar," your real love. she is sad.

"gulab... kanta... what the hell are you saying?" stop sounding so hot, your wife is about to jump for botanical issues... there is a bizarre craziness here which is pretty classic, weird me is thinking.

what? kundli? but he doesn't believe in such things. but it's true. never. it is.

"kyunki jo tum samajh rahi ho woh sach nahin hai..." what you are thinking is not the truth. nice. and we come to the whole issue of truth again. what he saw that night... he believes that is true. what she surmises about lavanya, she believes that is also the truth.

long time back a clever serial said... the truth is out there. the x files. and maybe the truth is really in mars or venus or the aliens have abducted it... for it is nowhere in what they think.

lovely thought!

"yeh sach nahin hai."

"sach hai."

what is "sach" really?

she has heard him talk to lavanya and come to a conclusion... just as he has seen her with shyam and come to his.

similar situation, one handled with seriousness and drama, the other with lightness and melodrama.
that is what IPK made special for me.. the heady mix of lightness and intensity.. when they got the balance right is was pure perfection really..

marte hue insaan se jhoot nahin bolte. you don't lie to soemone who is about to die. this has goe=ne on too long. and death is not chhay mahine ke liye... okay?

tense moments.

at last what is transpiring seems to reach khushi... she is looking at the man she loves one last time, and he at her... 

you could have asked me once, then without asking any questions i would have moved out of your way... never occurs to her that she never was in the way... if he wanted la he could have had her.  hmm

he is concentrating, he knows what he has to do... but surely he worries, what if he misses.

finally, he says,

"and i think kabhi karta bhi nahin tha..." i don't think i ever did love her. how can you even think that.

and i will repeat this only once, i did not want to marry lavanya, and this is not the reason why i married you.

he struggles... too painful to bring these words to his lips. beauty of it is she has no idea, he has no idea that she has no idea... where is sach, go find it.

the most beautiful pause in a crazy girl's tirade. yeah, you love him... and he, though you don't know, loves you. he stays silent, you talk nonstop... the hurt is so huge in both.

at the pause, this silent long stare by the one who dare not believe a word she says and so wants to...

a man and a woman stand looking at each other... the ridiculousness of the situation is overshadowed by the timeless question in both eyes... who are you to me, who am i to you... what ties us, what tears us asunder... this is not the truth. this is the truth.  tears us asunder.. brialliant..

a music refrain raju singh composed thinking what i don't know, but feeling all the right things, seems to hold the two together always

the ballad of asr and khsuhi plays out in sound and light... she is leaning against him as they dance, trusting, believing.

rabba vey touches the space between them as they stand, on on the ledge, the other on level ground.

the car screeched, the rain fell in cascades, i came and picked you out of harms way, i could never let you go... not even then.

your hand in mine i walked you out of the circle of lights... diwali... so much in that dark dark night.

do you know how lovely you look when you smile, i love to see you laughing, though you don't love me.

i put the payal on your ankle, did you tie me to yourself with it, why can't i let you go even though you hurt me so, you who are having an affair.

i remember your gentleness in a room far away, holding me, and so it is you i must run to when i need someone strong and always mine..

i couldn't hold you, but i wanted to soothe you, put my hand on your head and promise, i am here. hamesha.

👏what a journey they have taken us through.. and your words.. I love how you use a mixture of tense to convey the emotion.. exceptional writing.. 

a conversation was had by forces beyond either, the powerful instinct within us, which asserts itself when our rational selves trip up...

she looked back at him one last time... he had never looked more helpless. no not even when his whole world rapidly fell apart in front of his eyes.. twice in counting now..

as she turned away...

he remembered their first meeting... everything welled up it seemed within him. wasn't that smart editing or whoever decides what flashback goes in where?

he was ready, he was lunging forward, he couldn't let her go... neither dil nor dimaag could stand and watch while she did this.

she closed her eyes... and most poignantly and tellingly khushi recalled a man marrying her. her man, arnav ji. the shadi that hurt her, the shadi that made her feel loved. wow this i didn't think of.. shaadi to him.. her last thought.. uuggghhh how i love the thought of them being in love this madly..

Isn't this scene ABXYZ?!** .. Am not swearing.. sachi.. just could'nt think of an apt enough adjective 😊

how he held her said what his lips couldn't. there was too much hurt, too many emotions for that.

he had fallen with her like that and lain with her just the day before, hadn't he? under a shower of petals...

fantastic direction... he walked away from her, back turned... the emotional upheaval arousing resentment.

camera work changed. another critical juncture had been reached on the road to eternity.

"maine yeh sab lavanya ke vajah se nahin kiya... okay?" i didn't do all this because of lavanya, okay!!

memories of the other terrace in the dark... here in broad daylight. claustrophobic, maddening.

"har pal yeh sawal hume khata rehta hai..." every moment, this question eats into me.

a million memories of shyam and her, in fragments in sequence no sequence and of him marrying her, crowd and ignite.

"kyunki main tumhare aur shyam ke baare mein jaanta hoon..." because i know about shyam and you...

he was holding her even then, when he told her she was just a low down home wrecker, a girl who is having an affair with a married man. his sister's husband.

here between heaven and earth and far away from the sweetness of pink walls or any other safety, any shelter in fact, here between life and death... despite body double, strange story line, apparently many problems during shoot, in fact some backgrounds are i think superimposed... they made primeval contact again. a man, a woman, an emotion.

and was there a story angle in there somewhere? just as the thought of her being in love with someone else drove him crazy...and made him do something he never would have otherwise... only for her; so did the thought of him loving someone else drive her crazy... and she did something she would never do otherwise? only for him?
though writing would not say that later. in fact he would tell his sister he did not love khushi when he married her. yeh sach nahin hai, i will hear myself say. but what is truth after all. and whatever it is, it isn't here. it is out there.

I loved it Indi.. Amazing piece of writing.. Infused with heart break and that giddy feeling of love, mixed in perfectly.. deadly lethal combination..  At one point I didn't know if it was you writing or apke sir par charha IPK ka bukhar.. and thank devi maiya for that! And why must he look this way and you capture such shots when I am trying so hard to read something this serious?!

Pink everywhere. And lots of talking in green just because. A very Khushi about to jump of a roof like argument you see 😆
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Episode 246

"Raat ke aasman mein daae se teesra jo sabse zyada chamak raha hai." That voice.. that background score.. Miracle that my heart is still beating.. Something final, irreversible about death. An end. that it is. no matter how we look at it. an end it signals. hamesha wrapped.

And Barun does not disappoint. His body language as he streaks across the Gupta courtyard.. Dhak dhak ..dhak dhak.. Arnav doesn't think this is his wife being silly. he knows her, he has been worried about her, he reads her better than her family... he knows this is not the usual attack of sanka, barun managed to pull thsi entire suicide thing off for me... just that acting in a scenario that really nothing to defend it in terms of writing as far as i was concerned. He is frantic. Worried. Distraught. he was just plain beautiful, aware, fleeting, rush of fright in him. I could use up a whole dictionary full of synonyms and still not be able to describe what this man feels right now.

But Khushi has bid her farewell.. "Bas yehi what the sunke jaana chahte the hum." .. Dhak dhak .. Dhak dhak..

At 3:30 of the video as I watch mesmerized, she is already up on the terrace ledge. By 10:20 he reached up there and had yelled out, "Khushiii" making my saasein sprint in super speed. Dhak dhak dhak dhak.. niiice writing. Sometime after we got this exchange.. "Main aage nai aaunga.. breathe.." "Ab saans lene ke abhyas karne se kya fayda.." which considering the fact that at this point I am having difficulty controlling my heart beat I still manage to smile at. i know, that breathe ha ha. But it was at 13:36 when the episode really began.

interesting... was that the point i felt too, when she looks at him and he at her...  a long long moment.

Like lightening had struck and suddenly the vision had cleared. They saw each other. Felt the love, energy, vitality. And as reality sunk in the music picked tempo. He hand remained wrapped around those stars, her most prized possession, which she bequeathed to him. Her lowered gaze rose to meet his anguished stare. His features carved out in stone. A statue could be sculpted out of them, portraying this tragedy and still there would be much more left unsaid. Her eyes fill with tears. The voice quivers, finally acknowledging the storm of emotions she has tucked away since the marriage that she could not explain. Till now it was a little crazy adventure of defiance against the man she didn't understand, but this very moment it is no longer silly. Her heart is breaking. She realizes she can do anything for him. was poignant moment... Give up her own life too for the sake of his happiness. Now talking has become important. Vital to explain that he only have asked her once and she would have fulfilled his every wish. Taken the dagger, swallowed the poison, placed herself in the bullet's path to ensure he gets what his heart desires. She holds on to her stupid idea that it is all for another girl. Perhaps that is her way of dealing with what is going on inside her this instant.

That day she stood there transfixed, seeing him awkwardly pull Lavanaya in a hug. Her lone tear had betrayed her heart,  but the mind had not understood the message. Today whatever words she is saying all shout of the hurt of knowing he belongs with someone else. Loves another. Is not really hers. She almost chokes while speaking.. Biting back tears.. And he stands helpless. Something is coiling, tensing, tightening in my gut. Dhak dhak..dhak dhak.. I can hear my own heart beat. I know what is soon coming.

He stands still. Stricken. Words come out of him of their own accord. "Khushi main Lavanya se pyar nai karta.." Eyes lowered. An action he is not too proud of. parts of him maybe still struggle with that... "And I think kabhi karta bhi nahi tha". An honest impassioned declaration. The voice, the sincerity are tugging right at my heart. In fact every nerve of my body right now. I can't breathe anymore.. He continues to talk, "I am going to say this once.. How could you even think.." And she intervenes.. "is liye aapne humse shaadi ki". "That is not true. In fact kabhi karna bhi nai chahta tha".. And that is not the reason why I married you.

We know the reason and yet I can't bear to reach this moment when the truth might be out. And I can't bear the truth hidden anymore either. "Phir batayiye humein aapne humse shaadi kyu ki?" When she questions him with this unshakable sense of right over him my heart cries har baar.. This khushi had said as directly once, "sorry kahiye". Another night even when she was unable to speak out the word yet she had insisted,"nai understand .. Aap samajhaiye humein.. Uska.. Jo kuch der pehla.. Sab ka kya matlab hai? "

She is breaking with each word she speaks.. And he is shattering as each word falls to his ears. Those eyes swirling with unnamed untamed emotions . Brimming with tears.. Unblinking.. And the mouth. jaw. lips. Held tight.. A frown.. Exerting control.. She continues.. "Phir chup?" .Don't stop Khushi.Not today. Fight for Arnavji. Fight for the man you love. Fight . "Aap unse pyar karte hai aur hum.." divine break in sentence.. And he gets it immediately. Perhaps a part of him has always knows just refused to accept and analyze what this implies.. Did you see that expression? How madly deeply truly he has longed to hear such a confession.. tragedy is thy name!

Their souls had united, rejoiced, found peace as they had danced. When he had decided she is what he wanted. Needed. She is what brought him happiness. Diwali.. when they had been drawn towards each other.. No words,no questions, no inhibitions.No thoughts of resisting. Their mind always choose to recall the closeness.. The intensity.. The passion they had felt.. Equally potent, but infused with sweetness the day near the poolside when he had finally given in to the attraction and claimed her as his.. Wrapped the duppatta around his wrist and consciously, carefully drawn her in.. Her very first kiss..

Another scene of a long ago time. He barely knew her then. Ms gupta as she stood drenched shivering in the rain in the chamkili soaked dress. He had been horrid to her the entire day. She had taken his breath away as she stood draped in the red chiffon with the breeze playing with her long black tresses left open for his eyes to devour for the very first time.. Rabba ve has entered our vocabulary that night.. He had come out of nowhere and whirled her away from death.. Saved her life then.. And they had inadvertently held on to each other.. Oh what they had felt and what they had made us feel.. Back to the night he helped her out of the circle of flickering diyas. The undeniable impulse to give the vision in red his hand. And she had not bothered to question.. No conscious thought.. She had let herself be led by him.. The man who had brightened up her days.. shared her burden of an ailing father.. Together they had found a way out of the chakravyuh that night. 

She had smeared besan on her lovely face while attempting an apology and he had not been able to resist bursting into laughter.. A foreign concept on his face.. How shocked had I been to see this face transform! Never imagining it could look this free from the horrors of the past.. And she had been dazed too.. Then extremely happy.. Shyly confessing to herself he did not look ruthless mean.. In fact when he smiled he looked nice. He had adorned her feet with her ma's payal. He did not know why he had kept it safe.. Kept it close. But the time had come to return it to her and he had.. And in the process he had left a part of him with her. 

All night long she had shivered in the cold terrified of darkness. In his rage he had left her that way. But with the very first rays of sunlight he had cradled her lithe body as if it was the most precious thing in his world. Taken care of the girl who drove him beyond crazy. She had run to him. Unconditionally trusted him with her deepest darkest fear and he had been hesitant. But no longer. Sitting one seat apart in a hospital he had raised his hands and placed it on the head of the weeping broken girl. No words. Just an awkward powerful gesture. A vow to protect her. And riveted her eyes had found their saviour.  

beautiful account of an eternity defying swirl of temporal memories... who says you can't take hamesha along with you.

She was ready now. She knew she loved him. And she was convinced that he did not love her. And it hurt too much. If he could be happier without her then so be it. We are at 17:00 minute of the video when she turns her back towards him and moves towards the edge. One final lingering gaze.. All the ocean of turbulent waves crashing against behind those dark pupils.. He helpless.. Body arched forward. Overwrought. The very first time he held her in his arms.. When his incomplete soul met its soulmate.. Leaving the world behind when she found solace in his arms.. He took a pinch of blood red, and even though she refused with every conscious thought she possessed, she still became his. He an inseparable part of her and she was his.

He leaped out, arms outstretched.. agony etched on his face as she spread out her arms ready to fly into oblivion.. Darkness.. Dhak.. Stirring ethereal symphony starts to pick pace as the camera pans over a girl in blue holding on to a man in white. His arms protectively placed around her. Clutching on desperately.  We have have seen them fall multiple times but has it ever been this stunning? Sublime embrace as she remains with her head on his chest, fingers clutching the shirt, eyes tight shut and he with his arms splayed across her back. Intricately entwined they lay there as he savours the feel of breath back in his body. Her eyes open. She did not die. She is safe. Tucked in those strong arms where she longs to belong. She wriggles to let go but he does not let go.. cannot  let go.. Will not let go.. Never again.. Not now.. Not ever..

Poetic justice really that this is where months of misunderstanding, ott, agony had to culminate. One dark stormy night on the terrace that threatened to tear them apart to this bright sunny day on another roof that will bring them back together. Finally his heart is ready to pour out all the seething emotions. Pent up frustration. When he had seen her broken bangle, an ambulance, her stray slipper he had reached the point of "farak parta hai dammit kyunki.." . Today that fear could have turned into a reality. Turns to admonish her. But his tigress is back. Demands a reason for the marriage. Why did he force her? Why did he offer no explanation? Why? And it is just too much to bear. He is in a vulnerable state where he throws caution to the wind. Cannot battle this immortal untiring opponent called love any longer. Disjoint, sharp, flashes of her enveloped in Shyam's arms, instigating him to leave his di. Clenching of jaw. All breath has long left me. Chaos of images replaying in front of his eyes. A burning flame where he flung her. A lonely temple. Storm. Arnav Singh Raizada with his wife  in front of their family.  Back to Shyam and Khushi in a hug. Disarray of shots and a rising jarring cacophony of "jhor dijiye anajali ji ko".. "bataiye humein"..

The dam burst open and the angry violent ocean flooded the shore.. Jerks her.. you can feel his strength as she stands defenseless. "Kyunki main tumhare aur Shyam ke bare mein janta hun".. The secret is out.. "I know that you and Shyam are having a affair.. That is why I married you."  She stands silent. Frozen. No words. No tears.

It is 20:06 . No more today but after a long long time can't wait for the next 20 minutes. It is good to have our show back. Thank you!

dhak dhak dhak dhak. yes, the show came back... and even though later a lot will go strangely, but at this moment, here and now, under that blazing blue sky, it is the two lovers who had met one strange dark night. both times he had to save her... once by reflex, now with determination and all of himself... because if she went over... two people would surely die. like oliver had said much later, had jenny lived, he might have too. i can't imagine what would have happened to asr had khushi succeeded and the writers had decided tragedy would give them the twist and the trp.

loved your take. and your counting the seconds. extremely convincing acting and fairly decent direction, at times, pretty brill direction... did make the episode quite something else. very insightful and emotional reading of crucial moments. thanks. 😳

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

I loved it Indi.. Amazing piece of writing.. Infused with heart break and that giddy feeling of love, mixed in perfectly.. deadly lethal combination..  At one point I didn't know if it was you writing or apke sir par charha IPK ka bukhar.. and thank devi maiya for that! And why must he look this way and you capture such shots when I am trying so hard to read something this serious?!

Pink everywhere. And lots of talking in green just because. A very Khushi about to jump of a roof like argument you see 😆

thanks so much, rhea.

this man is dangerous. he is out to get us. why exactly must he look this ahem whatever aaarfhshdkjkd.

blue to your greens above. and you are always too good to garrulous old me. 😳

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Arshi's Index  

EPISODE Part 238-239

Deja vu

Life is just like a running wheel and the events which are at the bottom ,out of sight for a while always comes upward right in front of your eyes.It is you who must be ready to face it.Time is a healer but it is the worst killer ever when it comes to make you face the worst of it.IPK and weddings are the sign of alarming signals as always .

beautiful opening thought... stirring... true.

Anjali's wedding destroyed the innocence of Chote yes, that was the real loss... of innocence... once and for all.including her, Payesh wedding destroyed the Trust of a young Arnav and crushed the dreams of a young girl and now preeto wedding , a message of another destruction...A wedding which  will bring another show down.All the events are repeating , Arnav's drinking tea on the dinning table yesterday,today flirting with Khushi are reminding me Payesh wedding...and his fall cushioning Khushi at the top of him reminded me Rangoli during Diwali.Cruel time is back with another punch just by the corner. very very nice, i never noticed the echoing of situations.

Time rings the bell of a wedding and Nandini enters with her fears ,pains , sacrifices  and  problems  of a fixed marriage of a girl "Preeto" with a family which is richer than them.A nice portrayal of middle class family facing issues during a marriage of a girl. So Arnav's lesson continues .. I was  glad to see he was watering the plants as he is calm and not angry snipping with scissors. I must say he has grown more hopes and relations from one plant...

I loved the reaction  of Khushi and Arnav when  Nandini brings the topic of two daughters are happily married .Khushi's face is shriveling  slightly while Arnav gets frozen in his acts.His face is turned side ways while listening the conversation keenly.Even these are bringing haunted memories back to him but he still doesn't know the impact of these yet. By the end of this marriage ,He will understand the real importance of ""Mangalsutra" and "Sindoor" Which Khushi mentioned on the wedding night...though he believes in it strongly more than anyone...  During this wedding he will learn a lot about the wedding and especially the problems of middle class associated with it and that will make him understand the real position of Garima and Buaji behind the situation for not exposing Shyam's fiasco in front of Raizadas but it will be hard for him to forgive Khushi because she didn't tell him as I said in 237, he was angry because he lashed out in front of family because for him their Privacy matters the most and whatever till now happened in between them is different than anything else and he treasures it.

I love Garima saying that, "Sab Kuch Teekh hojayega" an assurance that at the end everything will be fine...My Fav is his "Haan...mujhe koi aitraz nahi"..Babua is saying yes to marriage by himself "Ba hosho hawas" [in his senses] but has no clue for what...hehehe...Yes the Dark night of temple when he forced this marriage on her is taking new shape here...

Love morning scene for so many reasons, first I see Arnav has changed this room as his way just like Khushi did in his room.His files, laptop, AC and all for his comfort.Second Khushi sitting covered in blanket, shivering in cold , shaking the cup of tea in her hand complaining about AC and glaring at Arnav who is making fun at her but why? Why is she not leaving him alone and going outside if it is that cold.This is my grabber , if he is being comfortable in her ways and adjusting his style , She is trying to become comfortable in his ways as possible as she can but in a BRIDE style...niiice, yeah, why doesn't little lady go out instead of sitting here and shivering... ha ha.

Love this ,Khushi sitting like a bride covered with her duppatta on her head like a veil surrounded and guarded by stars , her parents waiting for her hubby to come and meet her with full trust and their prayers and her trust and patience is being paid off here when Arnav who has his back towards the truth and purity of her, turns around and sees Khushi and starts walking  slowly towards her. He comes closer ,removes the hurdle, shaking cup of tea and begins to lean closer towards her but not even once forcing himself on her and giving her all the needed space..Arnav in his flirtatious best 'Tumhaari naak laal ho gayi hai" he tells her, gently passing his finger over her nose- it is so similar to 'tumhaari gaal laal ho gayi hai'- the day she kissed him in the run-up to Payash's marriage before the heart-breaking terrace scene.

Third, Buaji and Arnav duo ,Arnav is having some real fun and jokes over his wife which brings a laughter over Buaji's face and a glare over Khushi's face.cute scene.

In RM..."Bubblia, Yeh tum kaa karat ho?..." Even Mami has beecome suspicious .Bubbly, comes from boarding school to RM every year to meet her best friend Mr. A who has found a new best friend Mrs. A. Mr. A and spends more time with her than with Bubbly - no one at that age is comfortable seeing 'their' best friend suddenly becomes some one else's best friend. to solve it there is one way... be blind towards your best friend's best friend. Cut that one out, push her out of the family frame and from friendship and be happy.The message is for Arnav to do the opposite ,don't get blind from the major problem Shyam and that's what is coming up in a wrapper shape...It also shows that Mamiji did care about Payal from her heart.

His flirty smile fades away in between the noise of the environment and people around him as he is Jijaji of the whole town now.Love this small touch as in middle class the guest and especially SIL gets respect from the whole town.

Khushi's .."Khaali bartan hai na, aawaz toh karenge hi" ...as  To Khushi, Arnav is a man with no feelings inside him, to her he is empty and devoid of emotions from inside. That shows how much his acts has ruined her perception about him.But  she immediately covers up her statement with a 'bartan ki baat kar rahi hoon' as he glares at her.But in reality he is not empty, but he does say and act without thinking much when it comes to relationships and feelings. It is a slight indication that in the future, he is going to be careful in relationships.

Symbolism and connection:Buaji tells her NandKishore Arnav babua different virtues of Khushi while Khushi fires red chillies which brings tears in his eyes only. Chillies !!...as Red chillies remove the evil eye and tears washes away the dirt in eyes by clearing the sight. 👏 👏 👏 if "Dry Raisins" are all about Khushi's " dreams" then "dry red chillis" is all about "virtues of Khushi". Why red, why not green chillies...Red is Arnav's fav color red is in the back ground ...a color of passion and Khushi is the one who adds color and flavor in his empty colorless life ..She is flavoring his life even in his hatered and as he is not even paying attention what Buaji is saying to him about Khushi , Red chillies remain unnoticed as they just add flavors and colors and not taste till you mix it evenly with the food.Arnav can't understand how Khushi spreads joy around everyone's life without complaining , just by smiling like a beautiful butterfly, this is the "pure golden hearted" Khushi Kumari Gupta. "Doosro ki dukh takleef mein barabar hi hisedari"...These were the words spoken by Buaji to Arnav. They were about Khushi and they are so true. She is not a person who can see anyone in a problem. Her methods are weird but she will always try to solve and erase other's problems and for Arnav all this is more intense, because he holds a completely different place in her life.

Today he is not putting his ears to listen virtues of Khushi but There will be one day, when he will see the true attributes of Khushi and that day will be the beginning of their journey for "Eternity"..."Miljhulkar kaam karenge tho kaam jhaldi hojayaega..."Another hint that during this marriage Arnav will be a big helping hand to remove hurdles...

An Astonished Arnav stands alone when Buaji comes and praises him and he figures out how Khushi has tricked him in...oh ! no no no! Oh!  Yes yes yes 😆 😆 😆...Buaji's Titliya has landed on your nose like a mosquito and you can't even remove her from her new position. Check mate...ASRji

PONDERING connected dots:This is the same spot where Buaji warned Shyam with the name of Nand Kishore for crossing Khushi's path again and today she is praising Nand Kishore for giving her Arnav as a gem in a million  as her Son in Law..

Khushi comes out, warns Arnav to move but an irritated Arnav demands an explanation and refused to do so but before Khushi could respond , the sound of music makes Arnav flinches but he recovers soon from auditory nerve attack .His wife is in a mood to tease him now..."aapke kaan tou tamater ki tarah lal ho gaye hain" just like ..."aap bhi theek nahin hain"...Deja vu ...His yummilicious eyebrow sends a sensational message of his flirty mood to Khushi and why not how can he resist challenger Khushi and at the top teasing one ...Both are looking awesome here...

Khushi  bounded by her impulsive nature rushes to get the flowers for the path to be decorated for Bidaii and her protector bounded by his caring nature follows her. Khushi climbs on to the ladder and tries to get the flowers but fails . Her hubby ordered her to get down immediately.My grabber is she agrees right away though with an ill grace and her dupatta clouds her eyes while descending . She again stays put over his instructions while Arnav comes to get her .

Symbolism and connection:Marigold has always been used for auspicious events  because the color  denotes optimism & hope .Marigold also symbolizes  total surrender to the will of God and here when the petals fall on the couple, it hints at their surrender to one another .  It also signifies  the will to over come obstacles  and emerge victorious ... it is for this very reason  that Marigold is sought after during Vijayadashmi , the day Lord ram Prevailed over Ravan ...It also represents a strong foundation ...meaning TRUST..Yes the trust of this couple will replaced mistrust soon because Arnav has lifted the veil of mistrust and both are looking at one another ..

The duppatta which is symbol of their union since from the beginning.From Sheesh Mahal the color is pink...when it landed on her head by the grace of DM to be marked by her...or to wrap that pink net Duppatta to take that plum cheek under his lips to mark her his with touch and then pink net acted like a "Chaddar " to cover them under their desires away from this world to be embraced by each other and now that pink is covering his Bride's beautiful face in a veil so he can cast his right to unveil the beauty of it layered in all purity and trust just for him. 

He couldn't look away from that covered beauty who was looking ethereal in this visage , so fragile and untouched...His yearning desires made him halt in his track and he slowly raises his hand to unveil her.He was frozen with racing heartbeat seeing her breathing abruptly , seeing a woman whose heart just beats for him and his for hers "tum jab bhi mere paas hoti ho to tumhare dil keh saath mere dil ki dhakan bhi tez ho jati hai..."..His presence emerges the sensual woman in her and this moment that woman wants to hide from his intense and heated gazes.DM and Krishna are playing together here, She lost her balance and and leans forward and my grabber is he leans towards her...yes he said "Haan" tum mujhe manzoor ho koi aitraz nahi...koi taqleef nahi"His bending head and spreading hands embraces her in a hug , so close that he an hear her heartbeat beating his name , taking her heavy breathing over his neck as they are just making love and mingling their souls right there.His loquacious eyes are digging daggers of love deep in her that she is losing her breath and shyly sees here and there but in those effervescent eyes layered in questions and hankering desires and a wish to be so closed to her , to hold her for eternity.She draws the attention of those eyes to those hands which are holding her firmly.He as always doesn't force himself on her and commands her to go down and he will take care of these Marigolds...yes another "haan" ..he will arrange a wedding of her wish by holding her close to his heart...

Pondering connected dots:Pink Duppatta from epi 1st till 352 their wedding day all the way when he stops her going back GH in Sheetal track is lingering around as pink is the color of sensuousness and it represents desires.[AS I did explain in my Duppatta Post]

Both begin to descend and as a final hurdle both take a tumble before meeting for Hamesha...but are showered by flower petals a sign of DM. Her head on his shoulders and her fragile visage in his safe heaven securely in his arms.He would never lose this moment ever and that's all he wants to do"hold her close to him for hamesha" Marigold shower, marriage ceremony is done in private as always in between them...Bidai is done today with his "Haan" ...and both don't want to get up.His eyes don't want to lose his bride's face at any cost today .

so symbolic of wedding the gestures, colours, moments today. behind the lighness and froth a touch of eternity, deep and moving.

Pondering Connected Dots:Episode 68 [Durga this is for u as u asked me then] why I didn't do that epi 68 with the one where he is teasing her about SR because here he is saving her from fall and in epi 68 he did the same.

Time has still in this moment till the basket falls on her head.They both got up, she as usually fixing her Duppatta in her nervousness and he looks away just for a second to avoid his shyness but she reminds him the flower "phool tou and a beautiful blushing relaxed smile spreads across his face ...and he with the feeling of doing something wrong for not getting flower for her "I know" with his husky and yummy voice.. But her smile brings a smile on his lips automatically without any extra work .Marigolds have been spread , Trust has taken a knot in between them and everything is all right in their world for now. Just when things seem to be going well we hear a loud bang and understand that the DG has knocked out ..Khushi volunteers to repair it but fails .. Arnav  offers his help and succeeds

Pause here: She flings over Arnav besides of his warning.She will put herself in trouble besides Arnav's protective Rekha and that brings Will's papers but Arnav will be  saving her along with her as we see during kidnapping.

Khushi tries to repair it  alone but is unable to repair it , she gives up  and have a stain on her face , but Arnav who first watches her silently and then fixes it in no time and moves towards her who is astonished seeing her man as a victorious .Smirking Arnav touches her cheeks with complete right to wipe away the grease mark with his ASR tone and mode...with challenge in his eyes"Lagi Shart" . ... "Tum har kaam nahi kar sakti...", and walks away leaving his Khushi again puffy over his win mimicking him  of "har kaam kar sakta hun" ..just love her here .Sanaya and Arnav are taking my heart away with these small yet powerful scenes...Remember...Arnav fixes the machine and also erases the stain ..in other words..Arnav will be the one who will bring order in things and will remove the stigma attached to her name...

he the destroyer, he the preserver... archetypes in asr all the time.

The final scene where Khushi comes in search of Arnav and does not find him in the room , she seeks him out and finds him by her fav kalakar "Salmanji" right"baghal mein" ... it suggests that Arnav will withdraw for a while but Khushi will bring him back as we are going to see on Airport ...Fadak Padta Hai kyuonke baat aapki hai...

Bingo...Mr Spidey got the will as he said to Anjali "Aap aur humari honewali rajkumari hi toh humari puri jaaydad hain" as a confirmation...Remember key and Will have no meaning ...as will is just to engrave a jealousy and anger so he can pursue to his next move... in other words Will power of Evil vs Good and who will prevail...

finally, i read it... and it was gorgeous...

that deja vu connect you make.. 👏 👏 👏

yes, he did things that happened around payal akash's wedding too.

love red chillies and virtues.

the pink dupatta connection, beautiful and the sense of marriage.

these ipk creatives were so good at layering and creating echoes and reflections, something intense and beautiful in it. even your dear spidey and asr... bits of them so similar... echoes. but innate nature... poles apart... made all the difference.

mami and bua... another interesting set.

thanks, faiqa, was wonderful to get into the symbols and connections.

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

for a few moments, there was only heaven and earth and a feeling beyond time, a whole space in itself.

he would have to watch her jump and kill herself. she would jump, no matter how crazy she sounds, how disoriented and how flimsy her reason, a sudden fixation about lavanya and him now... but she would do it. he knew right from the moment she said all sorts of khushi things and left home that something was amiss...

she looked shimmery eyed and satisfied... manna had come to her before she embraced death... his "what the". boundless dopeyness with frowning thinking gorgeousness that shall not be bound... what a perfect few minutes, even though i am aaargh about the ishtory.

but that flirty "go on, i forgive you "might have given him the weirdest warning signal. then he went to the room to find the biggest hint that all was not well, her stars were gone... and that letter... she is going to become a star she declared there, of course a bright and beautiful one. he possibly almost stopped breathing then...

and she is where? 

what?

he turns, looks up...

i am beginning to pick his panic. thin plot, small six inch screen on comp, repeat viewing... still i a feel the panic.

top shot of man running up stairs two steps at a time. contrast that with silly nonesense talk from wife, slowly pondering jumping off. the discordant note sets up its own crazy pitch, he is running, jumping over things, panicking he might be too late.

is this fair? if dragging her to a temple was wrong, is this also not that? yet, nowhere, not even once do we see this thought about later. and for all his rave and rant and music with swagger, he is the sweetest lover on earth... he never ever tells her what happened to him as he saw her standing on the ledge, never berated her for putting him through that.

"okkay okkay relax, main agey nahin aaonga! par kyun kud jaaogi tum? what's wrong with you?"

"main aagey nahin aaonga... breathe..." hand up, hot concentrated stare... (of course, at "breathe" one viewer has stopped breathing. she is shallow. her heart just fell off the ledge.)

"ab saans lene ka abhyaas karne se kya fayda..." what's the point of doing breathing exercises now... dialogue writer is on a spree.

"yeh sach nahin hai."

"sach hai."

what is "sach" really?

marte hue insaan se jhoot nahin bolte. you don't lie to soemone who is about to die. this has goe=ne on too long. and death is not chhay mahine ke liye... okay?

tense moments.

you could have asked me once, then without asking any questions i would have moved out of your way... never occurs to her that she never was in the way... if he wanted la he could have had her.

finally, he says,

a man and a woman stand looking at each other... the ridiculousness of the situation is overshadowed by the timeless question in both eyes... who are you to me, who am i to you... what ties us, what tears us asunder... this is not the truth. this is the truth.

the ballad of asr and khushi plays out in sound and light... she is leaning against him as they dance, trusting, believing.

she looked back at him one last time... he had never looked more helpless.

as she turned away...

he remembered their first meeting... everything welled up it seemed within him.

she closed her eyes... and most poignantly and tellingly khushi recalled a man marrying her. her man, arnav ji. the shadi that hurt her, the shadi that made her feel loved.

, I was watching 246 the other day and some thing inside welled up..  a powerful poignant moment that was.. Ironically as you said on the terrace again.. Out if all the drama all the nautanki, the truth seems blatant in their eyes.. 
Loved all your ponderings, his dimaag taking over at the right moment, your beautiful words for their moments shared... the underlying story you read.. 
Some how I could never find their analogies of he MUing her with Shyam to her MUing him with La relevant. Why?? He infact actually lived in with La.. Even then his so NOT in love was evident esp to Khushi, " aap ne kabhi unse pyar kiya bhi hai.. Nahi kiya hoga" she said long ago.. Anyway the reason for how this suicide was set up was messy.. Khushi"s " aur hum" perhaps THE most beautiful Khushi moment among all 398 for me.. And their flash backs.. So much unsaid yet said.. 
He didn't let her go after holding her .. Did he? But he had to..
You know there are so many complaints that he never asked her talked to her.. How could he? As you rightly said how can any one show their grave chot just like that unless it boils down to some thing like this moment.. Is it easy for him to say verbally accept that she doesn't love him??? Na na.. Even if he had asked for clarification that moment he perhaps wouldn't have believed her.. His cynical ever doubting self wouldn't let him.. 
About what he said to Anjali that day, the less said the better it is.. what was all he felt when he thought he lost her.. Not love?? Who wrote that dialogue I can royally choke him.. I said that many times..
Thanks Indi ..powerful write up

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

, I was watching 246 the other day and some thing inside welled up..  a powerful poignant moment that was.. Ironically as you said on the terrace again.. Out if all the drama all the nautanki, the truth seems blatant in their eyes.. 
Loved all your ponderings, his dimaag taking over at the right moment, your beautiful words for their moments shared... the underlying story you read.. 
Some how I could never find their analogies of he MUing her with Shyam to her MUing him with La relevant. Why?? He infact actually lived in with La.. Even then his so NOT in love was evident esp to Khushi, " aap ne kabhi unse pyar kiya bhi hai.. Nahi kiya hoga" she said long ago.. Anyway the reason for how this suicide was set up was messy.. Khushi"s " aur hum" perhaps THE most beautiful Khushi moment among all 398 for me.. And their flash backs.. So much unsaid yet said.. 
He didn't let her go after holding her .. Did he? But he had to..
You know there are so many complaints that he never asked her talked to her.. How could he? As you rightly said how can any one show their grave chot just like that unless it boils down to some thing like this moment.. Is it easy for him to say verbally accept that she doesn't love him??? Na na.. Even if he had asked for clarification that moment he perhaps wouldn't have believed her.. His cynical ever doubting self wouldn't let him.. 
About what he said to Anjali that day, the less said the better it is.. what was all he felt when he thought he lost her.. Not love?? Who wrote that dialogue I can royally choke him.. I said that many times..
Thanks Indi ..powerful write up

thanks, horizon.

suicide was something i could never come to terms with. very weak writing. he needed to be driven to a point to say what he had to... well, the creators of the characters ought to have found a more convincing scenario.

i loved "aur hum..." both dialogue and rendition. and the look in barun's eyes, coalesces all time and says more than anything words ever can.

i know that lavanya thing was just too weak. i tried hard to rationalise. didn't ring true. in fact, that was the issue, he did not have that feeling for her...

this episode and the next, as i just wrote to rhea, were actually asr's episode to me. without that powerful acting... i might have actually stopped watching the show around this time.

just made no sense.

and totally damaged khushi's character. her credibility.

but there was always that acting.  and he managed to create an idea of passionate love that had me so completely sold.

how could asr be expected to have a calm chat with khushi about what he saw. and yet, in the episode straight after terrace he does make a move to talk to her, but anjali calls him... and even if he had spoken to her, as you rightly say, he would not have believed... i actually rather liked him not believing her, i love that sequence... so desperately wanting to and then not being able to... felt like what he would do... and felt real.

at gh we finally lost khushi. that original girl will not return... that will always sadden me.