Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: aarwen

I was watching episode 81 today and felt like writing about it.

That one moment when unaware of her eyes he stood next to the small girl and in the background we saw the pigeons soaring. Being a nice human being was important for her and that is exactly what she came to know about him. She had seen him shower love on his di. Today with no other motive he just went and brought all the pigeons for the little girl. A complete stranger. Had been gruff but reassuring when he told the girl to go home and Khushi stood and watched. She had thought him to be an akroo rakshas laad governor and here he was being surprisingly nice. She had been excited by his presence, inexplicably drawn towards him, madly angry at him before but now she got to see a completely different side of him.

And in the very same episode something that was solely meant for the broken boy. He thought no one could understand the pain he went through least of all the chirpy loud girl who believed in god, marriage and goodness. Also he wanted to desperately believe she was of no consequence to him. Was only after material gain. And then the unexpected connection. She had lost her parents too. Suffered the same pain and was still smiling. He had yelled at her. Said there was no way she could even come close to understanding how it all felt and here he was witnessing his own di hugging this girl who understood it all. Not just understood it but seemed to have fought it. How could he bear hurting her! This is the moment he knew she did understand him. That indescribable instinctive emotion he couldn't control around her had something tangible. A bond with her.

And seamlessly bridging these two scenes was her internal dialogue. How do you decide what a person is really like? He all hard and she all bright and sunny. Yet in their hearts they were both good.. And destiny had decided it was time to bring these two together. The creators did it flawlessly. Arnav didn't see Khushi being good. Instead Khushi, to whom goodness mattered, was shown this kindhearted side of Arnav. And to Arnav they brought an orphan girl to touch his heart. That thing that his whole life was revolving around was what was used to show this side of Khushi to him.

There is such an emotional high when I see this phase of their journey... Getting to actually know each other. Discovery.. Not analyzing in its entirety but just experiencing the feeling...the wonder.. The start of something new..

rhea,

you bring a wonderful episode that had power in it. seamless, yes that was the writing and there was integrity in the structure. love your slow meander through moments that touched you. i loved the way he sat down and spoke the child... and when he and the girl looked up at the pigeons flying away, they seemed to be one and the same person... a little boy was standing there looking up at the fluttering birds, though yes life had taught him to be a man. his yearning for his mother palpable everywhere.

it was essential perhaps for khushi to understand the hidden depth of this man. to love one's sister is one thing, but this act of empathy for a perfect stranger, that too a child, and he is not known to like little people much, this keen understanding and responding to it... i think khushi began to see the layers in him, even beyond family love, to the core of asr, what makes him him... the pondering about how to make out who is good who is bad... oh those were the marvelous writing days of ipk when trp wasn't its sole purpose, exploring what felt like a magical creation was. asli roop. ipk kept showing us nothing is as it seems to be, almost urging us to see beyond the flat visible to the eye frame and assess things with soemthing deeper. i loved the smooth finesse with which it would be done. black may be white with streaks of black, white may be black with spots of white... two and two doesn't always make four.

i went back to see what i had rambled, and thought i'd share this:

perception is reality.
famous rolling stones magazines ad line. not all ads lie. this one is 16 annas true. with her mind happy and engaged with her parents and prayer, not prejudice, she interprets what she sees perfectly. and is flabbergasted by a realisation. people are not always what they seem to be.

"jiji... par woh waisa hai hi nahin... usska asli roop toh kuch aur hi hai." jiji, he isn't like that at all, in reality he is absolutely different. people should be the way they look, but why aren't they? "insaan achcha ya bura ye kaise samjha jaaye?" how will one understand whether a person is good or bad?

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 239

it's a wedding again. only a month after a night of "haan ya na" and a dulhan who had no idea she was.

i can't help but think of that night, and despite all the jollity all around, the unstoppable mirth, i think of a man who became bridegroom and took a bride amid only tears and chaos. yes, weddings always mean a bit of chaos, but not the sort they saw within themselves and around them that night.

two dialogues got repeated too many times not to mean a thing... this is ipk, writers are clever with forming loops and echoes and reflections with the spoken word, to magnify a feeling, to nudge a memory, to create depth and texture.

so when there was that repetition of his "haan" changing everything, i had a feeling it was somewhere to remind us of that other night. when her "naa" couldn't change anything. she had no choice or he made sure she thought so that night. a tragic, intensely sad moment. but there was something sacred in what was to come.

on the flip side of that is today's "haan" where he had a choice but didn't know, and she made sure he didn't. a fairly comic, extremely lighthearted moment... and yet, was there to be a sacred moment soon? i couldn't see any sign of it anywhere in the din and rush of carrying carpets, fixing speakers, organising pandal, and avoiding rushing pesky kids... wedding milieu, wild wonderful and setting my teeth a bit on edge.

the other word was "dulhan", every time it was said, just after i had giggled, i'd remember a beautiful bride. was i to see her as dulhan again soon?

when you see a thing repeatedly, finally you might end up seeing something quite different from what you saw the first time. and this episode on this watch, brought me to a sacred moment on a rickety ladder.

i thought i saw a beautiful suhaag raat in broad daylight, with all its longing, its nasha, its jadoo, its lifting of a veil, its looking into each others eyes, its palpitating heart stopping moments and its flowers.

now i might be completely imagining this and if anyone from ipk read this they'd probably be rolling on the floor laughing, but i saw what i saw teehee. I sometimes think that too when am writing/reading something here..and the very next minute I think maybe someone from IPK is actually very pleased reading this because whatever he cleverly created for his own amusement/satisfaction has been understood by someone here.

a comic air, errors galore, constant activity, great blocking... things were going along in a happy frolicking pace. khushi sang about the season to bug the laad governor, bua ji and asr got into lovely little conversations and both abha parmar and barun sobti were very good together. but i missed my asr... this pulverizing of the waistcoat man is frankly just plain tiresome for me. the talk between the two felt so real right? extremely natural somehow. and made me so happy to see the bond between them. How comfortable buaji seemed to have become around him. and he was relaxed around her. And as you know am missing him too.

he came out... stood on the steps, i remembered him standing just there a little over a month ago, so happy, in brown suit, come to see his girl... to floor her. πŸ₯Ί

perfect stranger walked up to him and asked in a familiar manner if he were free. long thinking look, then a "nahin", oh barun did never quite let asr go, did he.

finally he figured out that he has been taken for a ride by his dear loving caring sharing in everyone's sadness wife.

"oh no no!" said the man.

"oh no? koi takleef hai ka, babua..." is there a problem, shot back his jodi for the episode, bua ji.

a relationship has been made, and whatever we may say, the boy is well brought up, knows what is in good taste and what is not, plus after the initial faux pas he is very circumspect.

"oh no..." emphatic and hot, "koi takleef nahin hai, bua ji." an abs sweetheart, this tycoon. hehehe

but to himself, "yeh kahan fas gaya mein" what have i got stuck in, ugh.

happy khushi came bounding out with spatula held aloft of , sanka at a high.

she asked him to move from where he stood.

"kyun?" came the brusque reply.

next thing, the speaker had got him, he almost passed out.

"haw aapke kaan toh bilkul tamatar ke tarah laal ho gaye hain..." ha, your ears have gone as red as a tomato, she said with an innocent sweet look. she had taken her revenge for the rudolph the red nose comment that morning.

why do i get the feeling he likes this sparring, it excites him... someone not scared of him, not kowtowing, and someone so pretty too... there's spice and myrrh in the air suddenly among all the pink and chaos. definitely true. her cuteness must bring out a pagal but cute but her challenges ignite the man. lovely how you add pretty too. yes he is attracted to his wife's beauty. i love that. very difficult to show continuously and not fall into the trap of coming out too sweet but they managed it perfectly!

pink again. the other night the mosquito net. way back a dupatta falling over an astonished girl's head. all moments of murmurous attraction, things not said because perhaps there is no need to. beautiful connection

"arre, aur phool chahiye..." we need more flowers said the bride's mother and made way for that moment i think of as sacred.

a beautiful silent act of love, just a ladder, a girl and a boy who wants to be with her. and that gust of wind on a pink dupatta.

she rushed to get the flowers which are at a height, but he is instantly alert, "khushi! khushi wait..." always protective of her... no matter whether it's mohabbat or nafrat.

she's up, reaching for flowers, he arrived, concerned at the sight of wobbling step ladder.

"khushi, chadne se pahle sidi ki position check kar leti!" his rough admonishing hid that care he feels.

"neeche aao!" come down, he hollered in full asr mien. bet she felt all sorts of sensations when he talked like that. there's some sort of indelible love in that possessive angry way. like he has a right over her. am not breathing right now Indi di..

"aa rahe hain," i'm coming she said with an irritated most wife like, there goes my husband again sort of way, and she turned... he watched most concerned.

and a gust of wind came to blow a dupatta. wind, dupatta, something was about to happen.

she got more and more flummoxed by flying dupatta. the wind stayed and played.

"hume kuchh dikh nahin raha!" i can't see a thing, she said panicking as the dupatta covered her eyes and head.

"khushi, stop it!" he yelled. and began to climb up the ladder, to reach her.

not a word, no music, just wind gushing steady, urgent, as he went nearer and she waited in pink veil... she looked through the veil and suddenly it all changed... notes of rabba vey entered. the whole world ceased to be, it's just you and me, here on a space between heaven and earth, why do i feel what i feel, and you? what is it that you feel? i can't stop looking at you or wanting to be near. β€οΈ Oh I actually came back to add..his look.. always trying to figure out what is she feeling.. so acutely aware of her reactions..

he stood on a rung a little below her looking at her entranced...

a long time ago he had seen this very face through another pink veilwhen he didn't believe in love, when he had only anger and disbelief in such matters... but he had been struck even then...

have I told you I loved your review of this episode? haha I know nothing new there but still saying it.. πŸ˜³

today it's this girl he is mad about and no matter how angry or hurt, something reaches him the moment she is near...

she stared at him through the veil and her eyes sought things that her conscious mind said she will not.

he was rapt... just looking at her was all he seemed to be capable of suddenly.

slowly he took the veil down to reveal her face... a suhaag raat ritual. the way he held the veil and pulled it down to reveal her face, there was that sense of an important act. something much more than the literal meaning. oh I felt it too. Like his whole life depended on this one action he was carrying out. 

if there was a rapt mesmerised feel to the way he looked at her, in her eyes a funny sort of hunger for a second. a need.

she was embarrassed, he was just there gazing at her, to be with her is all he seeks, she lurched forward, he caught her. oh the heat of that coming together, even in a long shot there is desire everywhere.

as she averted her eyes there was suddenly a flicker of urgency, a question in his. they manage to convey so much in these moments. 

then the moment was over.

he let go of her shoulder. "tum neeche jao..." go down, he commanded.

"uh hamare phool?" but my flowers?

"phool main le aaonga!" i'll get the flowers, divine yelling and taking charge...

and then it happened.

she lost balance, and it all came tumbling down.

that falling felt significant. symbolic. together they are constantly in a plunge, falling ever deeper into an emotion, holding on to each other never letting go, who knows where it is taking them. this is such a sweet thought.

on the floor scattered with petals of marigold, together they lay, winded and then feeling things.

hey hey... heyheyhey.

as they tried to sit up the petals showered down. te brats had tipped the flower basket (okay, this bit was shot pretty badly, the gravity defying basket almost snatched my attention away from the magic unfolding). πŸ˜†

he just lay there watching. in no hurry... i loved that look on his face, he has taken the veil off his bride's face, he has seen her, he is enamoured, now he will lie with her and revel in her. not suhaag raat? i loved this entire bit of episode, the pace, the colours, the emotions, the sheer scorch. 
Oh indi di you are creating havoc in my heart right now.  We had to see him lie and revel later too.. And that look.. 

she realised and was too smitten herself to do much about things.
I love how both are affected and in their silence lies their acknowledgement in this moments. Remeber when he had his finger on her lips?

marigold petals all over, yellow, orange, in the colours of the sun, spiritually significant and always at weddings and auspicious occasions, a certain sensuality to soft, plush petals. finally the entire tokri fell.
Her vibrant pink and the bright yellow marigold. visually striking!

"phool toh.." she smiled.

"i know..." he agreed. they almost sounded like friends... or lovers, a bit shy, a bit lost.

rabba vey. she started to smile.

and he smiled back at her. it was perhaps their first uncomplicated, warm and private smile looking at each other with nothing but pleasure and love. yes, just that... love.  perfect choice of words.. uncomplicated, warm.. just them smiling happily.. was she dulhan for a moment there? and did he again give a "haan"? this time not without knowing what he said yes to.

soon we were rushing to generator and khushi had again taken umbrage at his arrogant little i am arnav sing raizada and started plotting. i thought he wanted her to succeed at fixing the machine. the advance retreat of asr khushi was a delight after such a long gap. he flicked her cheek, she was miffed. he sat next to salman with cotton in his ears looking a dish. he was devastatingly rude to the little boy with his "i don't care." the the boy spilled the beans, the busy businessman plays games on his laptop... er asr, did i hear right? this must be new if that is the case... your pagal biwi is having an effect on you.  anyway now he is going to be mechanic. oh h where is his waistcoat?

shyam stole the will... could have been a great track but alas.

❀️ have such a severe case of dhak dhaks that am definitely not too coherent at this point. Very very sweet Indi di. Your words just make me feel am soaring high on love. Not saying I don't love this scene but it may not have come to my mind if I had to recollect favourites. But now after reading your take it will definitely remind me of so much more. Loved so many sentences above and the feelings you describe. Oh love should definitely be this way!
Edited by aarwen - 10 years ago
aarwen thumbnail

Episode 241

There is something immensely real in this episode. Raw emotions hurtling at you from everywhere. Khushi and Arnav are as real as the husband and wife as they are the star crossed lovers. A myriad of emotions flitting on the actors' face piercing right through me. 

He is still reeling from the reminder that Khushi's words have stirred in him. Teary eyed and yet all man as only Barun can make Arnav appear. Do I see regret at his actions? He did not ask for an explanation. Is there remorse that he compelled her to marry him?  Isn't there also that deep seated betrayal that has scarred him? Jo chap gaya hai mann mein.  Such inspired acting is a rare sight to behold.  Almost out of breath having been hit in full force by such a potent wave of hurtful memory. And just as his heart may have considered the possibility of analyzing what the eyes saw on the terrace that night, his mind kicks in on reflex. Anger is his armour against that unbearable pain. The wrong that had been inflicted on him and also the wrong that he has forced upon her. His mind wants to blame her. The ready excuse is a lost file. All her pranks, some that even had us gritting our teeth, have only got him slightly angry, secretly amused. Then why so much anger today? The answer.. the festering wound is entirely exposed right now.

Fate is busy orchestrating this complex symphony. One minute the jarring anger and the very next beat .. Soft expression on those sharp chiseled features. His heart is winning again. Chides him. Why do you wrong her so? The file is in your bag.  She may be pagal but not bad.

Destiny cannot be hurried though. It follows its own pace and right now he will be plummeted into the inferno of the dammed. A shiny piece of wrapping paper sticking out of a drawer brings with it unmeasured anguish. "With love shayam". Did he imagine this a proof that for her it was a dear memory to be preserved.  The possessive lover could have wrung the neck if someone said that to her. But what about the brother? What does he do if she returns the hug. Stands in front of the trusted jeejaji and asks him to leave his di. The vision that haunts the man is clearly seen in the actor's dark unfathomable eyes. I just can't take my eyes off him today. Each frame something new in the eyes bottomless pit of those eyes. Movement of a minute muscle and the solemn face transforms to make me feel something different. The way he holds his body. Smoothly gliding from one stance to another conveying everything.

She walks in to call him. Had he been in a good mood maybe she would have shared a bit of the outrage she felt against those rude larke wale. She is the same girl who wanted to reason out about dahej during Payal's wedding. In an instant she senses something terribly wrong. With just as much certainty she knows he is extremely angry as she knows she belongs with this man come what may. She panics. Jumps to the conclusion that this must be because of what he heard earlier. Tries to explain. Desperately tries to reach out to him. Oh she can feel her Arnavji is in pain! Too much pain.. Yet soon she is indignant. How do you make it right when you don't know what is wrong? She questions him. Is she wondering why this relapse when things had just gotten better between them? It unnerves her. Happens in real life too when you feel you are the cause of your loved ones discomfort. Also helpless if you can't figure out what it is about. Soon angry because it affects you so much yet you aren't sure why it is your fault. And why isn't he helping you understand. Giving you an opportunity to set things right. Lovely genuine reactions. Sanaya's eyes ablaze with so many things unnamed unsaid. You can feel each intense emotion Khushi is going through. It hurts you like it is hurting her.

It will soon be time for the catharsis of all that has caused them this anguish. Just not yet. Not tonight. He orders her out. The verge of losing control. And amidst this the beats of drums, shenai. Wedding music. Reminder of everything. 

The mother walks in and tries to get damaadji to come out. But he won't. You can literally feel the extreme self control he is exerting to answer civilly to her. But his grasp on his emotions is breaking. And outside, she who would laugh and be the first one to dance wears this forced smile on her beautiful stricken face. Tries to do what she does best. Laugh for the sake of others. Be sweet and hope to infuse that sweetness in others. But the people in front of her are too sour to be swayed by her guile free attempts.

The larke wale think they are more important than the man inside. I feel scornful at their ignorance. Buaji with her new camaraderie with babau takes charge of calling him. But even she fails. He won't come. So buaji goes in serach of Khushi. Again very very real when the in laws approach the daughter to handle the damaad. But Khushi can't help this time.She stands forlorn in the kitchen. Detached from all.  Away from people, the noise, the festivities. In her own inferno of heartbreak. I have been in this place and it is an absolutely awful place to be in. Try to smile in front of others when you have fought with the one you love. All the body shouts out for is to curl up into a ball in some dark corner till the hurt goes away. Till you reconcile with your beloved. That one person for whom your heart beats. The one pivotal person around whom your world revolves. Almost a physical suffering while your soul battles this agony. 

He was ready to go back home. Called up Aman and packs his bag. Put in his white towels. Has had enough. Enough of this place that had slowly lead him to be unguarded, joyful and then shoved him heartlessly back into the same torture. In the middle of all this the ladies hesitantly walk in. He has his back towards them, but his ear catches the worry in their voice and his mind processes the gross injustice unfolding. He cannot believe what is going on. We call him perceptive and he is exactly that. We call him a man of action and he is that also as we will come to see. In that haze of his own pain he heard each scathing remark. Each derogatory taunt and his mind registered the helplessness of the women. Buaji a replica of her dear niece tries to lighten the situation but the dulha's mamiji will not be pacified. A little like the mamiji we are so familiar with. Insisting about how high class they are.  How her nephew works in this big company and is going to be promoted. Taunting the girl's family. Ridiculing their gifts. Demeaning the very people they have come to form this new relationship with. Very sad but this does happen in our society. Where people least deserving end up demanding, forcing respect.

At the height of his pain he is touched by others pain. This is what I call truly selfless. Khushi is that too. His loved ones failed to bring him out of the room, but now he walks out of his own violation. Not for the girl he loves or for her family. But for strangers. Just because there is a bride there sitting all lost hating what her family has to go through. Just because the best an earnest mother can give does not seem to be enough for others. Just because it is wrong.  We had been joking about his brain having lost the edge but he has heard enough. Devi maiyya smiles on her favourite child's most favourite person. If he wants to fix this he will have all the ammunition he needs to destroy this evil.

Khushi also continues for the sake of others. She tries to reason out yet stand up for what is right herself. She does it the way she knows how to. With a smile. Wants to use her sweet words to spread smiles and calm down tempers. But he walks in, "khushi chup raho". That unmistakable unquestionable right over her. "Dusri ice cream leke aao... Main Arnav Khushi ka husband". I am thinking that mamaji doesn't value his dear life. When he says, "baro se kaise baat ki jati hai ye aap apni patni ko sikhayiye.", If looks could kill that man would be a charred mass by now. "Koshish karunga". Our man is in a deadly mood. Cannot be messed with tonight. Razor sharp. A slight touch can draw out blood. This Arnav is scary yet intriguing. I simply cannot resist him. Just before picking up Aman's call he looks at the bride. Lovely! One tiny second and to me it shouts of the gem of a heart the man has. Yes what about the bride? What must she be going through. Her whole new life about to start and based on what? What does she have to look forward to. Another bride he claimed in tears. Powerless to do anything about that. But this time he is not powerless. Cannot be indifferent to this violation.

His wife stands affronted. She may have hoped that he would side with her and put a full stop to all this nonsense. Follows him inside. All ready for a fight. How dare you talk like that to me in front of others? A real husband and wife fight. but he is still seething in anger. Cannot forget the glittering neatly carefully folded gift wrap tucked away in the draw. Behind them the groom is on a call. Agitated he paces. We know what this is all about. There are enough hints in the scenes as this moment unfolds and yet thanks to the superb pacing, today I am a going crazy with anticipation. But Khushi does not care. Already hurt, now insulted by the way he treated her in front of outsiders. In anger she exaggerates. He is taking their side in everything she complains. She will manage on her own. She shouldn't be surprised since after all he is exactly like them. Rich, spoilt and heartless!  Oh if only she knew how far from truth this is. If only he knew that he has no right nor any reason to be mad at her. Deception she may have committed but it was all for him and his di. A little flawed  may have been her logic but her mistake is nowhere near the illusion he is under. 

Having successfully hurt her enough to have her walk out of the room Arnav turns his attention to more pressing matters. Something he can actually solve. Impatient to repair this broken thing that he does have control over. He walks and places his hand on the tense young man's shoulder. A surprisingly powerful gesture. This man does not deserve to be an AR employee.  Apni baat bina dare confidence se kehni ki himmat. Jab tak tum apni wife ko respect karna, uski family ko respect karna nai sikh jate meri company ko tumhari koi zarurat nahi hai.  Unfaltering conviction in what is right and what is wrong. And to me this is a reminder of why he is Arnav Singh Raizada. Why this character and this actor are irreplaceable. Why no one can be like him. And also why I joined an online forum and started writing.

Edited by aarwen - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Beautiful RheaπŸ‘, 

I love this episode because this is the moment when he finds out she is just like him and feels the very same and her concerns are genuine" mein kya mehsoos karta hoon"  and their mehsoos gets stronger day by day.

This is the first episode when they both are under the stars together taking parents blessings right after his mother's soul became so restless seeing her kids pain and as I mentioned so many times...mother's wishes are come true even after their death ...she always looks upon their kids...beautiful and divine thing...and Arnav's connection to his mother is way deep , unconditional love as pure as it could be.
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Indi di thank you for reading and indulging in 81 with me. You have an amazing way with words. And I went and read your 81. Shame on me to have missed reading it before. That connection you brought out to the hospital scene wow.. In fact all of it was wow. As wow as Barun's acting when in the middle of his dialogue his voice rose exactly at lekin koi kuch nahin samajhta! .
indi52 thumbnail

❀️ have such a severe case of dhak dhaks that am definitely not too coherent at this point. Very very sweet Indi di. Your words just make me feel am soaring high on love. Not saying I don't love this scene but it may not have come to my mind if I had to recollect favourites. But now after reading your take it will definitely remind me of so much more. Loved so many sentences above and the feelings you describe. Oh love should definitely be this way!

thanks, rhea...

i loved your take on what if some ipk person were reading this... positive ladki, now why did i not think of that. πŸ˜† yeah they will be leaping with joy that their little secret thought got read and enjoyed yay.

about that flower shower and flower power scene, well i have seen it several times, thought it's sweet, but something always said there's something else there. could never figure out in all the din... gh track despite everything is one of my least fave tracks, something disjointed and hasty about it... and of course many ridiculous things. yet in the midst of that loveliness embedded... a lot of shaadi talk has been on as the re telecast goes through shaadi days, maybe that is why i felt this scene differently this time, and yes, noticed for the first time the way he took off her ghunghat... in that other pink dupatta scene he had thrown it on her head... today he took it off...now thsi ipk has decided to drive me nuts.

aww you dreamy after this take? me thrilled. and thanks so much for reading my kissa ipk episode takes.
πŸ˜†

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Episode 237

For a Moment

(Arnav and Khushi only)

I just love this episode. 

This is the episode where I see Arnav softening to Khushi and her family for a moment.  He knows he has hurt them.  Of course the car's condition was not due to her and he has been an added expense to the family.  Their honor is at stake here.  He sees how they are struggling to pay the grocery bill and now takes it upon himself to show them he IS their son-in-law, an integral part of their family and he CAN help them if he wants. 

This is his family as Anjali said you have to take care of these relations and he is doing it after all i am SIL of this house.How cute.

Garima will try to mortgage some bangles and just as she is walking out the door the grocer comes with an abundance of supplies.  Arnav Singh Raizada doesn't know how to do small; he is quite extravagant.  They are all shocked but this is where he proves himself, in my opinion, he shows us he has a heart again and he wants normal food please!!!

This moment is then ruined by an insistent Khushi, who wants to hear him call her Amma, Ma.

I don't know maybe to feel like her marriage is real? It seems she is yearning for normalcy in her marriage.  I truly don't feel it is an intentional taunt.  Do you? 

Exactly my thinking, she wants assurance and that is the reason she is prressing him but he is the one who is giving her signs " I am your SIL" and it encourages her but don't forget she thinks this marriage is real till he will break her by the road...

He just can't do it, he can't call anyone Ma...

His mother is dead. 

The hurt so great he has carried into his adulthood and yes the hurt of your mother dying, in anyway and especially a suicide, pierces your heart.πŸ‘

well said

After his outburst towards her, he goes into the bedroom very upset, frustrated, angry...hurt.  Nothing is sacred at this point and he angrily pulls down the mosquito netting from the bed.  He tries to avoid his thoughts by attempting to work on his computer.

She follows him inside and asks for his forgiveness it was not intentional.  He stops her right there, BAS and as she tries to continue he gives her the hand- the sign to STOP... NO...MORE..

She doesn't know how he feels and then he hurts her by telling her he is staying here in this awful house.  It all comes out. 

He always says things in anger but  this time he went so far because of her irritations but still he did the damage to her heart...this is her home and way too attached to her the very same his mother to him.

Now she is hurt but she tells him that it's true this is how the poor people live sometimes no electric, sometimes no water and even sometimes no money for food, but they manage.  She knows he is angry with her but she is angry too but never took it out on his family and never could but he... 

SHe has every damn right to be angry with him but again she doesn't take out her anger on his family but he does. and he will stop after this and then he will bring again Payal's marriage after kidnapping to stop her.

With tears flowing she leaves with him calling her name.  He feels bad (in my humble POV) about his treatment of Khushi and so his response is golgappe! 

Feed her and make her happy! 

Show her you care. Food is khushi's weakness and Arnav did right to bring gol gappa to make her happy SMILE...as he can't say sorry but his actions speak louder..

Garima and Buaji have made what looks like pakoras to me and he brings in a bag filled of those delicious balls that Khushi can fill some with something spicy, something sweet, something sour!  He apologizes to them for what happened and they are all forgiving.  Arnav is so vulnerable right now and this Gupta family embraces this hurt man blaming pagal Khushi. 

Our relation doesn't change by the name you call me.  Just beautiful.

She comes in and is so excited to see the bag of golgappe. Tears it open with her teeth and just about to eat it when she finds out Arnav bought it she drops it.  She can't eat it if he is the one who brought it... never!  She won't give in to him.

I love this next part, in fact this is one of my faves as far as episodes watching Barun play Arnav's vunerabilty was awesome.  My heart melted!

As he is watching her pleasure in eating golgappe, his eyes soft and full of gentle pleasure as his wife gobbles them down.  She has given in and he has compromised too. They have met half way for the moment.  They have become a family for the moment. 

Yes they are learning a lot about each other in this proximity and open environment.BUT here his vulnerability is awesome to watch and if indian tv would ever allowed , he would catch her to grab a kiss or something.seriously.

Lovely Cynthia ,  πŸ‘

enjoyed it throughly .my comments are in the middle 
indi52 thumbnail

Indi di thank you for reading and indulging in 81 with me. You have an amazing way with words. And I went and read your 81. Shame on me to have missed reading it before. That connection you brought out to the hospital scene wow.. In fact all of it was wow. As wow as Barun's acting when in the middle of his dialogue his voice rose exactly at lekin koi kuch nahin samajhta! .

as i read that in pink, it rang sharp against my heart... now that is called acting.

aiya, i just write a lot, but thanks for reading and liking... as i said earlier, it thrills me.
πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Rhea thnx for reading 235,Glad you enjoyed it.Great feeling that my blabbering made sense to you.Yes I Do things differently kya karoon bachpan se paagal hoon...πŸ˜†

Thnx

A few week's back I was reading a book called Nothern lights and you brought it up here. I was surprised seeing your title but you explain it well. Almost like you see this love story unravelling in a parallel plain of its own ... 

I specially enjoyed the parts about Arnav's calm before the storm and how both are actually on the same side. The meaning of the divider and your explanation of the night and morning after is very touching Faiqa. Enjoyed reading. 

More comments and highlights above. Oh and I forgot to mention your gifs are amazing!

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Thnx mehr for deep comments.πŸ‘