Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-232

Khushi has connected big against Arnav. She just can't let him go so easily after calling her ghatiya.  She has already convinced the whole family to implement her plan. Along with nani, Anjali also joins in this plan. She brought gifts for Amma and bua. But Arnav is incorrigible, he is not going anywhere. Whereas khushi wants to go and she also can't leave him alone as he is not well.

"This was Khushi's idea"  nani's words embitters Arnav even more. khushi nods her head feigning innocence. she is a minx 😳 Nani tells him that Khushi wants him to get a break from his work, so that he can take rest. When nani mentions to stay over there for do aat din, his eyes pop out in bewilderment. πŸ˜† How can he stay there for 2-8 days. Arnav shows his imperviousness again, he can't go cause he has lots of work in office. Nani already resolved this problem, she involved Akash in office work, so he can go without any tension. Anjali pleads him, how can she says no to Khushi's family now. Arnav doesn't understand, as both the family stays in the same city, then why they need to stay there for some days. Anjali tries to make him understand that he should go for the sake of Khushi, she must be missing her home. She thinks, as Khushi left her home and staying here, same way he also should maintain the relationship with her family.

Loved connoisseur Anjali in this matter. Their out look is very broad, not like the typical dominating in laws of our country. And they are always ready to advocate for Khushi against Arnav. it was such a relief, you are right, despite their lunacy they are a broad minded lot and do not look upon women as mere objects as do most serial people. true, nani's ire against la was a bit archaic, but the moment la showed interest in the home, they were happy to give her a chance and anjali anyway was never judgmental about la and her western ways... very very refreshing in the indian context and so needed. good catch there sohara, me likee.

"ok ok I'll go"  he agrees without too much fuss. But he will go tomorrow.

"I can do a little delay right?"  he replies at their baffled expression. all of them assent his decision. After they left Khushi calls him swami what acerbates Arnav. He puts his finger on her lips to make her quiet.

"don't call me by this name, as I agreed to go with you."

Arnav says meekly as his eyes veer towards her lips, where he keeps his finger. Khushi is in impediment to feel his touch on her lips. Arnav also can't remove his finger from her lips as he has become inert for a while. Khushi nods her head gently. Arnav realizes that he unknowingly touched the most intimate part of her body. He feels a bit shy and moves away. Arnav saw how she got affected at his mere touch. They know how much they are attracted to each other, then why so much inhibition, why so much mistrust from Arnav's side. I wish if he could've eradicated that terrace scene from his mind!aww, how can he, poor man has not only seen things, he has heard khushi tell snake to dump anjali... then shyam has lied profusely and khushi has kept abs quiet... the man is shatir but he is fragile of dil... not so easy to just forgetiya.😳

Khushi calls bua to let them know that they are coming on the next day.

(Sanaya kissed Barun's finger in off screen. I wish if Khushi would do that!)πŸ˜†

In GH, bua and Amma are trying so hard to make their home adaptable for their rich son in law. Bua is trying to fix the old cooler and amma is trying to arrange the dining table. Like a little child there is so much enthusiasm and excitement in Amma's tone.

"Chai foot ka admi hai, chhaad uchi karo to kano baat hai." (he is a six foot tall guy, so there is no point to raise the height of the ceiling)  Bua replies in frustration. Bua meant that their son in law is too precious, so it will be beyond their means to make him comfortable. Or moreover to keep him cool they need to provide cool and comfy environment around him, as he is very hot headed.

Bua finally could fix the old cooler. She pleads to the machine to run properly, as it's the matter of their honor. Babuji is enjoying the helter-skelter of two ladies. Bua thinks her sanka devi is a very good hearted person, but she is anticipating some storm. Oh yeah not a simple storm but a tempest is on the way. She calls amma to check if the air is coming from the cooler or not. But unfortunately no air is coming; or moreover it breaks again, when bua bangs on it.

How warm and caring this poor people are; they are trying to pour their heart out to entertain their son in law. And fortunately Arnav felt it strongly during his stay in GH. That's why herebuked Khushi that in spite of such good upbringing how she turned out so immoral!

In RM Khushi is bidding a tearful adieu to all. She tells them to take care of themselves. She will miss everybody a lot.

"ok then let's not go. Neither you feel bad, nor you miss anybody, you'll not feel bad"  Arnav quips to cancel the trip. He is annoyed at Khushi's filmi bidai. But Khushi sure will go. Payal gives her a light pat on her head. Nani tells Anjali, how cum she is bidding bye them without feeding the breakfast. Anjali intentionally didn't feed them, as she wants chottey's in laws to get a chance to take care of him. Arnav embitters again to see his dramebaaz biwi's emotional adieu. He also bids them bye casually without knowing that what kind of torture is waiting ahead for him.

"see you guys. Very soon."

By the way my man is looking too delicious. Though he looks a bit sick, but looking hotter than usual. agree agree agree... my boy is looking hotly hot, so cruel we are, the man is unwell but we are after that look of his... ha ha.

At the threshold, mami calls Arnav, but he can't see her. mami appears from a hidden place, makes him startled. She alerts him to be careful, as he is going to his wife's maternity home. Arnav doesn't get her. She thinks they will feed him so much oily food, that he has to fish the vegetable from oil. How much he will refuse, they will feed him even more. There will be no rule there, that's why she is giving her the solution. Arnav is baffled, obediently listening to his crazy mami. khushi, mami, bua ji, i think he adores crazy chicks. She gives him a bottle of medicine to take every night after dinner. She put the bottle inside his laptop bag. Arnav is flummoxed what she is doing with his laptop,

"jaan bache to lakh do paye, laptop kharab ho to dusra ajaye."

"okay"   arnav seems got scared at mami's premonition.

Arnav and khushi are on the way to GH. Khushi is delectable as she is going to her own home. Bua is asking Khushi on the phone, what they will prepare for Arnav, roti or paratha? When Khushi asks Arnav, he gets mad and screeches the car at stop sign. He  gives her an angry glare. Bua wants to know what kind of lassi he will drink, with salt or with sugar? Khushi says, salt, as he can't have sugar. After hanging up the phone, without looking at him, she tells Arnav that she knows, Arnav is starring at her angrily.

"you can stare me whole day, now let's go as the signal is green now."

Khushi murmurs herself, "KKGSR, when you will understand when you have to keep quiet, or moreover when laad"  Khushi looks at Arnav and continues his monologue, "you are sitting with him in his car. He will stop the car with cheee and open the car with a taak and you will be out of the car. Aur garr karke gari age nikal jayega"  she is cursing herself and narrating what will happen now.

"out"  surprisingly Arnav does the same. He screeches his car in a halt and tells her to go out.

"again" she is rueful. He looks at her with darting eyes. She unbuckles her seat belt, ready to go out. She asks him,

"will you go to buaji's house alone? I mean you can't go back to the house. What everybody will say?"

Arnav is taciturn, only gives her an angry glare. Khushi cowers to see his angry look,

"but you must've thought something before stopping the car. I know you can manage."

Khushi intends to get out from the car.

"Sit quietly in the car." Arnav orders her grimly.

Khushi still intends to go out.

"I told you to sit."

Khushi is nonplus what to do

"seat belt."

Arnav starts driving and khushi starts to sing to irritate him,

Aaj mausam hai suhana (the ambiance is nice)

Maiyke jaaneka hai bahana (got an excuse to go to mom's home)

What the what the what the (she says this lines in lower voice, so that Arnav can't hear.)

Rasta hai anjana (the road is unknown)

Aur sathi hai deewana (the partner is crazy)

What the what the what the.

Arnav again gives her a contemptuous look and grumbles, "again". he was sooo cute here.

khushi is frolicking inwardly. She quite adapted his calibrated anger.

Though Arnav was giving her angry glare while she was singing, but he actually liked his crazy wife's demeanor. Cause later, when Khushi became woebegone after the kidnapping track, he himself told her to sing the mausam hai suhana song.

Mami is delighted, because she could warn Arnav about the things he will face in his in law's place. she bumps with Babli on her way. Babli needs some, color, toothpaste, soap etc. mami wants to know, why she needs those; is she planning to make robot. Then why not she is making one for her, so that, she can replace it with khoon bhari tang, who will be obedient to her. Babli gets annoyed at her nonsense prattle; she doesn't need her help. Mami thinks, it's a good idea to replace KBT with a robat.

Why mamiji? Why you disgrace yourself to your small niece by insulting your daughter in law again and again! And you want more obedient DIL than Payal? I guess she is more obedient than a robot. 🀣

Arnav and Khushi reach Laxminagar. The whole vicinity is waiting there to welcome them. Like a celebrity Khushi waves her hand from inside the car. When they got down, Arnav tells Khushi that he will take care of the baggage. But he gets dumbfounded to see the back of the car full of bags. I'm surprised, the business tycoon's wife carried her stuffs in shopping bags, she doesn't have a luggage!

Oye"  barun's expression comes out from ASR inadvertently. "are you?" he anticipates whether khushi is planning to come here for good or not, he asks her,

"are you settling here?"  He starts to put down the bags from the car. Oh god where that shrewd ASR has gone! I can see a typical husband instead. He is so annoyed that when khushi intends to say something, he tells her to shut up. When he finished unloading, khushi reminds him to get the plant out from the car. Arnav is surprised to see the plant in the car.

"I thought if you miss your plants here, so"

Arnav is amused to see her sensitivity. He meets her eyes with some hesitation and eventually delves into it, his relenting in echo of a vague surrender. He can't take off her eyes from her. The look of surprised pleasure on his face makes her eyes soften with tenderness. Both stares at each other for a while, try to feel each other. They know very well that they have some unexpressed emotions, enormous feelings between them, which is impenetrable and undecipherable.  A perfect rabba vey moment and the tune in piano makes the moment more enthralling. Khushi knows how much he is attached to his plants. To unite him with Lavanya she sold her only precious belonging of her mother and filled his office cabin with greeneries. That day he sure could sense that it was Khushi who did it, but my heart still lurches painfully that he never came to know about her sacrifice. If he would've known he could never called her a gold digger.

Khushi takes the plant form his hand. Arnav calls his driver to remove the car from here. Khushi tells him that he can keep it in Happyji's garage. He agrees and parks the car there.

A disgusting scene between Anjali and shyam. I wished to skip it. Shyam was passing by the poolside, immersed in thought to make the key as soon as possible. Anjali who was watering the plants calls him. but he was so much in his self that he can't listen to her. Anjali gets angry and starts to throw water to him by hose pipe. He realizes that the soap is melting because of the water. He berates her to stop by addressing her Anjali, what enrages Anjali more and she keeps throwing water and makes shyam completely drenched. Clever shyam hides the soap inside a plant and starts to flirt with Anjali. I was so disgusted that they use Arnav and Khushi's forward and backward walking here. Anyway, shyam challenges anjali and Anjali gets scared and keeps walking backward. Anjali stops when she gets obstructed by a tree, Shyam intends to smear mud on her face. But instead he takes the hose pipe from her hand. In spite of her incessant plea, he makes her soaked with water.

Babli asks HP for soap. Both come by the poolside and babli gets delectable to find a soap there. it is Shyam's soap. She immediately picks it for her use.

After romancing with Anjali, Shyam realizes that he needs to collect the soap before anybody can get it. But the rascal gets nuts when he doesn't find the soap where he kept it. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wDmLfpDL8Bg[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to Appy Indy

plz ignore typos.

gifs credit goes to tumblr

hi sohara,

great take, loved reading it... khushi was relentless this episode... dome comments up there in blue, of course i like the pink lines a lot. thanks so much.

@ Indi

Beautiful write-up of episode 239 and amazing edits!  That ladder scene is just so perfect and just love your spellbinding take...and it does feel like their suhaag raat!!  :bhehe: :pervie:   Love their smiles and feels like they were falling in love for the first time with each other so natural and beautiful that it warms my heart!  :heart:
Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Episode 239

Khushi is thouroughly enjoying while frying the hot red chillies and singing her aaj mausam hai suhaana song.  Back in the living room a panting buaji nice observation, yeah with that girth she pants easily, just like me. πŸ˜†sits down to catch her breath  and chit chat with her nand kishore daamadji.  Arnav is still very confused.. Preeto.. Pritka.. emphatic dulhan.. clarifies buaji. Am as confused as him at this point. Was Preeto in lucknow with khushi when they were in school? Who is this dear friend we have never heard of? good question, she is teh one they conjured out of nowhere when they decided they needed a wedding at gh,  awedding was necessary. Must be like Akash bitwa's best friend.. uuhi.. bablia. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† When the spices cause Arnav to sneeze he looks up with watery eyes and buaji reminiscing about her sanka devi's childhood is very convincing.  Both actors are great in this scene.  Buaji's experienced eyes see titliya's love for everyone around. They also see Arnav's love for everyone. And though her reasoning is based on the supposed green signal he gave to host the wedding arrangements from their house she isn't far off from the truth. He does care and very deeply so. Not the showy type of care but concern from within and the determination to fix all problems for his family. And now this is as much his family as his is hers.

News does travel with lightning speed in streets of lakshmi Nagar. Everyone is aware and extrememly thankful for his "yes". Not have the damaad do any work is a very prevalent sentiment still in India. But uncle takes the liberty of thrusting the carpet into his arms and also instructs him to check out other preparations. What has happened to our stylish shrewd bitwa? By now he must have an idea of what is going on.. Even the slightly dull Pam, Sim would understand by now..  But our hero still seems quite preplexed by everything around him. hyuk hyuk... yeah the moment he hits sasural he is relieved to see the lesser mortals and lower expectations, promptly chucks off his dimaag and goes into mode confused. people. this is asr. enough already.

Don't the decorations look exactly like Payash's wedding? Maybe to save money they are reusing the garlands and flowers.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Oh am missing the five star waiter and the gorgeous girl who was oscillating between being busy, blushing, day dreaming. when you read my take, dear judwa behen, you will see i missed him badly too... on that waiter wala day. And who wouldn't be when the man had been all hell bent on making even a green leaf katori something worth remembering.

"Free ho kya?".. Shake of head.. "nai" .. Can a man both be more straightforward and endearingly muddled than this? Uff he still does not know who Pritika is. Maybe his mind resolutely discards all names except Khushi πŸ˜†. Uncle wishes to get a son in law just like him. Not sure about the parents but millions of daughters do wish for husbands eaxtly like him! 🀣 Let's hope devi maiyya is listening to all... Since damaadji hasn't spoken a coherent word yet and so defintely hasn't charmed the uncle with his wit and intellect, maybe uncle meant that buaji is lucky to have such a  good listener in her damaad. Buaji is also ready to protect him from the mosquitoes. What's with the Gupta women and their love to protect the man from those pesky insects. His brains ticking finally! He recollects Khushi's hurried hearty yes on behalf of him. But the man will now no longer hurt anyone even unintentionally.  "Koi takleef nai hai buaji". And Abha Parma walks away I bet having thoroughly enjoyed such long scenes with Barun.

Khushi announces food is ready and then very sweetly asks Arnavji to move. As expected he doesn't. The speaker blares and he almost trips over. "Haw aapke kaan toh tamatar jaise laal ho gaye!" .. She hasn't forgotten the morning tryst and from the change in his looks either has he. A second earlier he was ready to fight and now the sudden softening of expressions. His wife wants to play with him how can he not play along. However asli duniya may treat them these lovers are always entirely wrapped up in their own little game. They are interrupted by Nandini aunty looking around for more flowers.  Ever helpful Khushi rushes to get the baskets down and her husband with his sixth sense alert follows. Almost like the Holi scene where he runs after her. Like any other husband he chides his wife for her inefficiency masking the actual concern behind it. He knows she bumps into things, is prone to accidents, gets bruised easily. How much he cares!

Such a colorful visual palette the marigolds provide. As she actually listens to him and starts to come down the ladder, devi maiyya decides they need some extra breeze to spice things further. The duppatta all ready for this signal gleefully flows covering her beautiful face. He climbs up to help her. He cannot stop looking. Even with the radiant pink duppatta completely hiding her face she is the most beautiful woman in the world. With infinite precision as if his very breath depends on this he raises his hand to remove the ghunghat. Hypnotized he looks on with the slightest smile. He finds his peace yet his heart races. She looks here and there shy to meet those fascinating eyes. Time for a little nudge from devi maiyya. And she looses her balance a little, leaning forward. He is quick to seize the opportunity and bends his head forward in a hug. Leaning into each other, so close, her heaving breath and his almost garrulous eyes. Sanaya's expression transformed into the woman who can feel every unbidden sensation. His hand on her shoulder where both their eyes get drawn to. He nods and send her down. Always the gentleman. Holds himself firmly in check never crossing boundaries which we would so badly want him to cross.

After all that her sweetest lost voice "humare phool". "phool main le aunga".. Love! It should definitely be this way! Since the lovers are so well behaved devi maiyaa decides a nudge is not enough and push it shall have to be. As she tumbles down he turns them around to save her as always. They land on the ground with her head on his shoulders. We see his expression. Has he just lived a thousand lifetimes full of happiness in this one moment? How can Barun showcase this from a side shot of his profile alone?  Devi maiyaa can rest since the kids do the rest. heavenly shower of flowers. They don't want to get up. That soft expression refuses to leave his face and his eyes refuse to leave her face. Stay this way for hamesha. Let time stand still.

The basket falls on her head. They have to get up now. The spell broken. She is busy fixing her duppatta. I love how she does this each time she is nervous around him. Very genuine reaction from a girl inexperienced in these matters. He looks away regaining composure. Try as he might there is something in the air of Lakshmi Nagar that is not letting him remain indifferent to the cravings of his heart.  it turns out she is more focused than him. Still worrying about the flowers and he looks down "I know", in that fascinating accent of his. He couldn't do this for her. He had meant to fix it. But she is smiling. The flowers have been spread and everything is all right in her world. And his as well as he treats us to that rare smile of his. Pretense free they savour the magic for now. I can almost close my eyes and see the two in peals of happy laughter. exactly... the first simple from the heart no complication smile at each other i think.

Next she rushes to fix the generator and is determined that she will succeed. I swear I saw him smile as she got up and left. How amusing doe she find her. How his boring black and white art film life has turned into this vibrant colorful marriage filled block buster extravaganza.  i love the change but maybe they could have cut down oa bit on the weddings... incessant shadi times. kidnap was such a relief ha ha.Reassures everyone that she will fix it. A bit of showing off perhaps in front of laad governor. She can be super efficient too. She knows how to change flat tyres and repair generators. He stands away from the limelight. A telling grease mark on that unblemished face as she is unable to fix it. Haw why did that man say in in that tone "Aap toh rehne dijiye!" You go show him boy! ASR is great at everything he does... She taunts him and he keeps quiet. Actions speaks louder than words. Javeria just mentioned this in her comment. I have no idea how he knows what to do. Maybe he has a secret hidden talent and like drumming he spent his college days repairing stuff with a screw driver or maybe the days before that.

"Surat nahi hath mein bhi damm hai" haha.. How dare they get away saying such things.. What has happened to khukhaar laad governor rakshas ASR? She stands impressed. So he does weights, looks breathtaking without his jacket and sheathed in sweat, er i have just died and gone looking for this vision. brings golgappa, climbs ladders to brings her safely down and even fixes generators. And then smirking touches her cheeks with complete familiarity to wipe away the grease mark. Our man can't be too sweet so back to ASR mode only with her.  As soon as he said ,"Tum har kaam nahi kar sakti...", I was transported to the poolside and that golden pink duppatta. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  We need a repeat of that lagi shart please please. Puffing up her cheeks, a great mimicry of "har kaam kar sakta hun" as sanka devi's brains go on an overdrive. she was too cute and natural here.

The harassed man has no place to sit in the room. And so conscientious is he that amongst all this he tries to get work done sitting next to Salman Khanji, as Khushi sweetly points out.  He has earbuds in his ears! A knock again and this time a quite likable kid comes to get his engine fixed. But jeejaji is in no mood to play nice. The kid has been tutored well by didi as he immediately erupts into howls. Jeejaji makes some hard to describe expressions and decides to give in. He is openly rude with the kid and has no patience when his precious laptop is touched but once the train starts working is persuaded to be dragged out of his room. We know what's to follow for the great mechanic.

Back in dear old shantivan having had no distraction from mami and babliya we are instead treated to some villany by Shyam. He finally figured out Arnav Singh Raizada left all his property to his di. Just my humble opinion but I didn't need to break into a safe to guess that part of the will! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† you're funnt... really shyam not very shatir. look what a mess of the kidnap he made. along with his fan, mr hegde.

awww and how cute was he here. i want to kidnap him.

lovely take, aarwen... i giggled and dhakdhaked happily through it.

that one about shyam... super too good.

somewhere after the wedding, everyone went a bit loopy... pam sim syndrome became widespread. not just asr, the writers got it too and real bad. tell you an indian wedding can be a seriously disorienting thing and they actually bunged in two of them in one night, poor people, it will take them a bit of time to recover but they will never be 100 percent again. πŸ˜†
my comments all over in neela.
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

@ Indi

Beautiful write-up of episode 239
and amazing edits!  That ladder scene is just so perfect and just love your spellbinding take...and it does feel like their suhaag raat!!  :bhehe: :pervie:  
Love their smiles and feels like they were falling in love for the first time with each other so natural and beautiful that it warms my heart!  :heart:

thank you thank you... 😳 😳

i did wonder if you'd like the edits... had fun making them. esp the top one.

it does feel like falling in love for the first time... so lovely uff.

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
^ Yes, the top edit is really something!  Just love them all, Indi!! wub.pngEdited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

stupendous!
I know you are frustrated about the public bath. Me too, when the episode was first aired. But forgive the crazy girl, like ASR forgave her. Since they met, ASR caused her too much pain, so I ignored her prank. she gave too much in this relationship. She bore a heavy toll, so just forgive her.
you beautifully depicted the meal scene. yes it was such a warm scene that made me emotional as well.
And ASR proved himself all the time that he was the nand kishore for both Raizada and Gupta family.
the lines I marked blue, stood out for me.
My comments are in purple.

thanks so much, sohara,

i know, must try and forgive her... the rest of her zulm i am fine with... he was very harsh without realising she was totally innocent... and while i don't think you can do hisaab i love, i am quite happy to see her giving it back to him... public bath was just bad writing and desperate ploy for trp.. can't forgive the writer and producer teehee... did you see how sweetly my lovely boy let it pass? class ohhoho class.

thanks for your comments.

loved that on top. i think he left his brain behind in shantivan when he came here. πŸ˜†

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Javeria3991

This post is very beautiful and very very thoughtful.πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Love the edits.
I couldn't help marking the every line of your stupendous review. 
I love your insightful way of describing Arnav's thoughts during gol gappa treat.  
Yes he need her, he so need to touch her, feel her. The way he was admiring lively and fun filled Khushi was clearly depicting that he was having hard time to control his emotions who were nudging him to senselessly kiss her( this gutter mind thought once came across my mind while watching this scene.) He too wants to be happy and enjoy this joyous and fun filled moment. Little things do matter to him. 
He couldn't open his mouth wide enough to have a gol gappa but for Khushi he opened up his mouth wide and relished khatta meetha theeka flavors. This scene is very touching and It holds great meaning too. Didn't he unknowingly tried to compromised in their marriage and accepted khushi's colorful and bitter sweet hard and soft shades and turns of life when he showed his will to taste the mouth watering gappas feeding by Khushi by saying "Ek kha longa", in other words "I could give it (marriage and their love) a chance" without giving any chance to Khushi to escape. For elders it was a romance and a lovely moment between young couple but for Arnav and Khushi it was again a test of their emotions and desires which could be arouse on a mere eye lock or touch, after all they are not ordinary couple held in a simple marriage bond, their relation couldn't be name. They so wanted to flow in the rhythm of their innocent, pure and deep love but they can't. Pain, anguish, distress, misunderstandings and most importantly lack of trust to open up and share their hearts always hold their steps. But this small love scene was enough to make Arnav so much delighted and happy that next morning he was in fun and mischievous mood. He happily wished buaji in sweetest way and make her smile. And to top it all up he makes Khushi nervous which he loves a lot. Barun and Sanayah did again a fantastic job as Arnav and Khushi.

thank you so much, javeria, i am thrilled you enjoyed the take so much... well caught, yeah in that ek kha loonga is also a desire to give this whole thing with all its sharp hot bitter and too sweet nuances a try, give the marriage a chance. ever since coming to gh, he has actually been giving his life with khushi a chance... a gentler man somehow as opposed to the man in shantivan... very touching these scenes were...
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I was watching episode 81 today and felt like writing about it.

That one moment when unaware of her eyes he stood next to the small girl and in the background we saw the pigeons soaring. Being a nice human being was important for her and that is exactly what she came to know about him. She had seen him shower love on his di. Today with no other motive he just went and brought all the pigeons for the little girl. A complete stranger. Had been gruff but reassuring when he told the girl to go home and Khushi stood and watched. She had thought him to be an akroo rakshas laad governor and here he was being surprisingly nice. She had been excited by his presence, inexplicably drawn towards him, madly angry at him before but now she got to see a completely different side of him.

And in the very same episode something that was solely meant for the broken boy. He thought no one could understand the pain he went through least of all the chirpy loud girl who believed in god, marriage and goodness. Also he wanted to desperately believe she was of no consequence to him. Was only after material gain. And then the unexpected connection. She had lost her parents too. Suffered the same pain and was still smiling. He had yelled at her. Said there was no way she could even come close to understanding how it all felt and here he was witnessing his own di hugging this girl who understood it all. Not just understood it but seemed to have fought it. How could he bear hurting her! This is the moment he knew she did understand him. That indescribable instinctive emotion he couldn't control around her had something tangible. A bond with her.

And seamlessly bridging these two scenes was her internal dialogue. How do you decide what a person is really like? He all hard and she all bright and sunny. Yet in their hearts they were both good.. And destiny had decided it was time to bring these two together. The creators did it flawlessly. Arnav didn't see Khushi being good. Instead Khushi, to whom goodness mattered, was shown this kindhearted side of Arnav. And to Arnav they brought an orphan girl to touch his heart. That thing that his whole life was revolving around was what was used to show this side of Khushi to him.

There is such an emotional high when I see this phase of their journey... Getting to actually know each other. Discovery.. Not analyzing in its entirety but just experiencing the feeling...the wonder.. The start of something new..

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: indi52

lovely take, aarwen... i giggled and dhakdhaked happily through it.

that one about shyam... super too good.

somewhere after the wedding, everyone went a bit loopy... pam sim syndrome became widespread. not just asr, the writers got it too and real bad. tell you an indian wedding can be a seriously disorienting thing and they actually bunged in two of them in one night, poor people, it will take them a bit of time to recover but they will never be 100 percent again. πŸ˜†
my comments all over in neela.

dear judwa behen I like that Indi di πŸ€—. And to see so much pink in my green post feels good. Thank you so much for giggling and dhakdhakaoing (oh what have we done to that word!) . You called me funny.. haha I have to show that to my husband . He rarely does agree that I can be funny so should use this as proof.  

I just finished reading your take on this episode. Beyond lovely. Will comment separately as well but as usual we did see so many things in common. How he was straightforward to that unknown uncle and rude to the kid. His profile when he falls. And of course that five star waiter.. boo hoo am sad..missing him.

And you are right. Luckily Barun always manages to hold on to ASR but I would still want him back in his three piece suit yelling out at people. 
indi52 thumbnail
^^^

thanks rhea,

will read your 81 shortly... so good to see a piece on that.

i swear if i ever meet barun sobti i will ask him to just do his asr voice and yell and shout. πŸ˜†