PaRud scene so aesthetic and exquisite!

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Well I will admit that when i saw a glimpse of this in an SBS segment i was trying to fast forward i didn't get a very good feeling.. i told about that to my friends on FB.. but didn't say anything here cz I wanted to wait till the episode airs to see how it will really play out!
And am i glad I did! And a special thanks to all of my awesome friends who told me bits n pieces lol despite me threatening them not to! 😆

Ok lemme get back to today!

That scene.. it was so so beautifully executed!! I think i forgot to breath!

Rudra abruptly holds her and whips her around with her arm bent behind her back and holding her flush against him. Paro is scared and asks him to let her go.

And he bends her other arm also behind her back and pushes her further against him and Paro suddenly stops struggling in shock. and he says 'the way an exemplary and loving husband will behave.. u had many questions right regarding marriage? Now here is one of my questions.. this marriage, this relationship all of these are just like what u saw in ur own beautiful dreams.'  Paro struggles to be free, and he holds her tighter and says her to not to move.

And he lets go of her one hand to her shock and raises it to her face, she averts her face telling 'don't u dare...'

when he wipes a drop of tea fallen on her face telling 'tea'.. they stare at each other mesmerized for a moment before Paro recovers and pushes him away from her.

Even Rudra is flustered at his momentary loss of control, but he regains his senses soon and looks at Paro who is still shocked at what happened b/w them. And he says 'u didn't answer. did u want a marriage like that? I asked u a question. and need an answer.'

It was such an aesthetically executes scene!! So so poignantly beautiful.. such innocence...the sweet essence of attraction and awareness between the two of them.. One small push and it could have gone from innocent, purity to something bad.. one small line was all that was separating it from becoming something else entirely.. And they made the scene that began as a punishment turn in to something so beautifully sensual and magical!

And there was only such a subtle change from the aggression of the beginning as the grip loosened.. and then the look in their eyes.. it spoke volumes and turned the entire scene around by stop being a scene b/w 2 enemies and becoming a scene b/w a virile man and a beautiful fragile woman..!!
Instead of it being about Rudra crossing a line, it ended up becoming his own awareness towards her..an awareness she innocently reciprocated to.. first stirring of something elusive that robbed his breath away.. that confounded him as he was stupefied in a daze that left him shaken.. He was so lost in that moment... just like she was...

Applause to the director for directing it so so beautifully! Writers for writing this scene the way they did! For the DOP for capturing it so amazingly and finally the 2 amazing actors who gave a stellar performance in it!!
👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
BEAUTIFULLY written sunara.!!   You have analyzed the essence of the scene SO well..! :D 
Farahshah1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I've watched it only once but still savouring the taste loved it sweet delicate Paro , the strong arrogant Rudra love the couple with awesome sizzling chemistry
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: CandYlicious_S

BEAUTIFULLY written sunara.!!   You have analyzed the essence of the scene SO well..! :D 

thanks Sumi! that scene was just so beautiful that i have watched it so many times!! n still my breath catch at the moment they lose each other in their eyes..

khankiran thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing analysis...love it...love parud
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful description of a beautiful scene- the first stirring of real feelings have started. Well written and executed. Kudos to both actors and RR team.
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Well written Sunara, I loved the fact that rudra got lost in the moment, didn't think he would
rafaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great post..loved PaRud today. One of the finest episodes !!
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful analysis. The scene was amazing and a big applause to everyone involved for this scene. 👏
amaia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing analysis Sunara...That was such a beautiful scene...