Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Part 7 

" mei ye nahi keh paunga ki meri dream girl kaisi honi chahiye  but haan ye keh sakta hun ki this would be my feeling the day she comes into my life as mine.  The day I will love her " he said  looking deep into the dark ahead. 

Hmmm... hmm hmm hmmm ...

He started humming playing the guitar and in an instant she felt a great pull towards him ... His voice is magical. 

"Uss din uskeliye ye gaana gaunga mai " he spoke again still looking ahead. 

"Aaj bhi uskeliye gaate ho ?? " she asked curious .

"Nah , aaj because tune maanga mai ye gaana tumhareliye gaata hun, my all time fav song " he looked at her and gave a smile and looked back into the dark ahead. 

Mere bina mai ... Rehne laga hun
Teri hawa mei .. Behne laga hun
Jaane mei kaise Tera hua hun 
Mujhe toh lagta hai mai shayad tere dil ki dua hun

Haannn

Tujhko jo paaya Toh jeena aayaa...
Ab ye lamha tehar jaaye tham jaaye hum donon ki darmiyaan..

Haaannn... ummmhmmm

As he sang she suddenly sat straight . This is so funny and weird she thought. As each word left his mouth and he lost in thoughts sang she slowly turned her face to the other side and blushed. Whatever it may be for now he is singing this song for her and that thought itself made her blush. But this doesn't mean that she is that girl of his dreams or whatever. She is with Swayam but still she couldn't help but blush as he sang and think it's for her truely . 

Pehle se jyaada Mai jee raha hun
Jab se mei tereDil se juda hun
Raahon pe teri mai toh chala hun
Tu meri manzil hai tere kadmon pe bas rukhne laga hun...haannn

Tujhko...

As he sang she looked at him . He had this calm look on his face and that gorgeous smile on his lips. 

She carefully noticed him. His broad forehead . Cute nose and those thin yet inviting lips. And his eyes  ...

She was looking at him closely and was about to look at his eyes when he turned and glanced her a look and she held her breathe both getting caught and in trance. Those were beautiful, deep and peaceful. As he smiled at her playing the guitar she gave a stupid smile half lost in her world . 

Slowly her gaze shifted to his hands and his fingers which effortlessly played the guitar. She smiled wide and clapped as he ended. 

"That was mesmerizing. " she chirped still clapping.

"Thanks " he said blushing. He cannot handle compliments. Bad habit !! He thought.

"WOAH!! Look look you are B-L-U-S-H-I-N-G "She shouted excited and getting up . 

"Shhh!! Swayam rest kar raha hai , chillao mat and I am N-NOT blushing " he said trying hard to stop his blush and getting up too. 

" Okay I won't shout but you ARE blushing. Dekha maine , dekha dekha " she teased him when he finally gave up and smiled shyly blushing again.

"Waahhh!! "  she teased more.

" Hey , I can't handle compliments for my singing okay, that's my weakness , now stop teasing barbie doll " he tried to look strict but failed to convince her and that night he blushed more as she teased him constantly. 

He looked at the girl who is now moving her feet to the music he is playing randomly and laughing out loud her heart. She is full of life. 

First quality checked . 

His heart shouted and his mind shouted back to Shut up . 

This journey is bad. Very bad... he thought. 

For a change the next day morning he saw Kriya more charged up. She had her bath in the dawn itself by the nearby lake and now trying her best to hit some of the fruits in the guava tree. Shaking his head he went and woke up Swayam. 

They decided to resume their journey when Rey got a call. Elated to see the name he walked ahead to talk .

"Sardar , I can hear you now, check. God I missed you so much " Rey shouted. Both Kriya and Swayam stood back all confused and finally they heard the sound of helicopter and soon it came into view. They saw taking his blue handkerchief out and waving letting his friend to locate them.  They all moved back to let the helicopter land and what KriYam saw blew their minds. 

"Sardar... Mere bhai aagaya tu?? " Rey ran dramatically to the pilot and held the pilot who almost jumped into his arms shouting back at the same intensity . 

"Rey mere bhai ... zinda hai tu ?? "  but what shocked them was the voice and that when they saw them go apart and a girl with shorts okay extra short shots hugging her waist and a shirt tied at her navel jumping out and stood on the ground opening her hairs and shouting.

"Saale mujhe bulaleta , mast jagah hai " she shouted. 

" Sardar, Maa dukhi hojayegi na tu aajayega toh " he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and both walked to KriYam.

"So guys this is my pilot , mera bhai , Sharonjeet Singh!! " he grinned and winked at Sharon while calling her bhai. 

" Haan haan saale , kaash aunty ne tumhara naam koi ladki ke naam jaisa rakh hota, tab teri udati mai. " Sharon punched him in his stomach and Rey laughed. 

" Hey guys, so tum ho wo Good Boy and Barbie doll wali couple " Sharon quoted and Kriya fumed knowing Rey even mentioned her as Barbie doll to his friend. 

"How dare you , tumne isse bhi mere baare mei barbie doll kaha . Apne aapko bada hero samajhta hai ??... "and there started her shoutings and his replies and their fights. 

" Ye donon ek dusre ko saalon se toh nahi jaante na ?? Sadiyon ki dushmani lag rahi hai mujhe "Sharon made a face  mumbling to Swayam and he laughed as she said that.

"Please do din hi rehne do , saalon ki dushmani toh mere kaan phat jayenge " and both giggled seeing them

"Okay !! Now stop, you cutie... tumpe gussa acha nahi lag raha so smile  and abey tu chup kar aur jaa andar khana hai leke aaja  , mai bhi bhooka hun " She said rubbing her tummy. 

After having a hearty lunch Rey thought of heading back to Sharon's house when she interrupted him.

"Nahi yaar, abhi mausam theek nahi hai aur gaddi bhi thodi problem de rahi hai uski thodi repair karni hai . Kal kardunga mai abhi  bohut thaka hua hun, so mujhe sona hai " Sharon stood and stretched her arms. 

" Toh soja kal nikalte hai , mai bhi madat kardunga theek karne mei " Rey said but swayam interrupted.

"Mai try karun?? I am an engineer , mechanical.. so I can help. " he said in between.

" Cool handsome, I am used to it. "Sharon winked at him and walked around looking around the place. 

"Rey mere bhai , as far as I predict baarish hone wali hai zor ki so I think hume kuch arrangements karleni chahiye " she said hands on her hips and looking ahead. 

" Toh kya kare?? " she looked beside and saw Kriya also looking ahead. 

" Tree hut??? "  she said and Kriya smiled wide. 

"That would be lovely " she exclaimed. 

" Rey copter mei kuch saaman honge dekh see usse kuch kaam hoga ki nahi to gather logs or sticks. " Rey nodded and walked to the copter. 

"This stay is gonna be long " Swayam said looking ahead as the four stood besides each other ready to start their work. 

"And fun too !! " Rey grinned . 

"Time for Work !! "  All shouted and walked ahead to start their work. 

A bonus for reader . Here goes the precap.

Precap : The Start Of Something Beautiful!!😳

Jisko samajh aaya samajh jao !! πŸ˜†

Love you all 

-Deetha😳
Edited by -Blind.Dance- - 9 years ago
kittu93 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awsome update

rey n blushing 

precap is so exciting
next part update soon plz
-Ocean.eyes- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful part deetha!

Perfect song for the situation!
Ekdum dreamy scene lag raha tha...kriya admiring him and he lost in his singing dreaming abt his dream girl :D
this is sooo wonderful..
a perfect scene under the moon light <3

I love this hot and adorable sardar :
his heart already found one quality..wahhh

sardar sharon hai :o
omgg this is awesomeeeand the way rey and shar were talking..it seemed so bindass frnds :D

like i said you make me love sharey even more!

Charoo kaam pe lag gaye wahh
this is gonna be one hell of a adventure
full of amazing moments!

Great updt deetha :)
prinum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kriya blushing...
Rey blushing...
And me blushing. ..
Luvly update...Sharan ki entry...I'm excited. ...
It's going to be very interesting. ...
Update next part soon
Effacious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
eee the songgg... *drools*

me lobesss this song sooo much... ^_^

mjhe tabhi samaj jaana cahiye tha jab tune apna ye song status pe daala tha ki tu isse update karne wali hai :P

ok i lovedd that night moment...where Rey was singing for Kriya..and she couldnt help but blush :$

that one moment when they kept looking at each other was.. *_______*

i thought sardar koi ladka hoga...ye toh sharon nikliii... xD

and sadiyoan ki dushmani..hahahahaaa...that was epic =))

lovelyyy update wildcattt ;)

now mw waiting for the Start of Something Beautiful :$ *______*

meghzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
finally sharon ki entry ab swayam ko uski sharon mil jaegi or rey ko kria...
Yeah!
Awesum update
Roxxy47 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Gosh this song ...
I'm listening & listening & listening , So beautiful it is πŸ˜ƒ...
Rite choice at the right moment ...

Enough of the song now , update ki bhi baat kar li jaye πŸ˜†...
Technically toh Rey ne yeh song Kria keliye he gaya na , Logic!!! πŸ˜‰...
Rey B-L-U-S-H-I-N-G , how cute can he be , Adorable he is ...
Rey ki bhi 'Right Girl' ki list mein se ek quality , Kria ne qualify kar li , interesting story hoti ja rahi hai πŸ˜‰...

Then comes the shocking part , Sardar urf Rey ka dost , Sharon as in Sharonjeet Singh hai 😲...
Funda bohat ajeeb tha , Surprisingly Shocking 🀣...
Woh khud bhi toh larka ban k baat kar rahi thi πŸ˜†...
I so loved ShaRey ^_^

I like this chirpy Kria very much πŸ˜ƒ...

Lovely part it is πŸ‘πŸΌ...
Part se ziyada i liked the song ❀️.
Sanchita_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update Deeth πŸ˜ƒ
rey sing a song for Kria
Epsso That to Tujhko jo paya ❀️
Loved it ❀️
Nd The teasing for blushing 😳
Hayeee they both look so cute

Sardar is Sharon πŸ˜ƒ

Finally nd Thank god Sharon

aa gayi yaar nhi toh kriyansh ka kya hota 😳

Awesome nd Adorable update
nd The percap
wht Tittel likhne ki kya jarrurat thi
I know wht u mean 🀣
Awesome update Well done
Nd avi apne baki kamo ko bhi

update kar Apne readers ko or mat tadpa 😭Edited by Sanchita_ArSha - 9 years ago
don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update 
love Sharon's intro 
update soon 
Arsha4eva99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nce update..n precap seems to be intersting..so plz update fast..
N plz PM e