Users

Frequent Posters

sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Really nice n emotional start.
aashi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Firstly that beautiful ending to Along came Khushi and now this beautiful TS, are you like seriously planning to make me smile and cry at the same time!

What a beautiful story that you've weaved. The illegitimate brother of prince, that he calls himself, got hooked up with the princess!

It was eheteral yet believable. He harrassed her, yet she as a scared lamb didn't say much. But one fine day, he saves her from goons and then next time, she makes him feel good. What started of with an umbrella, ended up being a full flegged relationship in the secrecy of lakeside.:)

for Arnav, his life has always been very difficult, firstly being the illegitimate kid, then losing his father and then his mother having cancer. He is afteraall just a teen, with such hardships, anyone would become negative, as had Arnav.
Khushi brought in hope and smile in his life.

But he didn't give he chance to explain herself. Why?
I know, because he had just began to dream, to live in happiness, when suddenly he felt his bubble bursting and reacted, leaving behind his Khushi.. And moving away.. Alone!
opsyellow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful Beautiful story! I just loved Arnav's character here. Why didn't Khushi go with him? that was wrong of her to do so and I really hope that she have reason for that. I think Arnav will be a different person when they meet again.
Update soonπŸ˜ƒ
Sindhuramakrish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
an apt title even though only one half is updated. waiting
..FallAndFly.. thumbnail
Omggg...it was so awesome
continue soon plsss
Meerah14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely start...feel sorry for arnav sufferings...
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
what an amazing story.. wonderful.. arnav left khushi and town.. would like to see them again in front of each other.. loved it ..  πŸ˜ƒ

thanks for pm πŸ˜Š
aycma98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh my god! This was so emotional. Aweee... Arnav will be back all grown up and wealthy, won't he? I want to know the reason behind Khushi's decision of going to prom with Akash. Can't wait for the next one! 
Ni_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome...pls continue soon
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well, this is interesting...  Looking forward to more...