Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
i really like her..watched her in movies..she is beautiful,talented and very gud actress..but inspite of all this she didnot get gud films and now she is playing role of side heroine characters in movies.and zee cine awards gave their list of Best dressed actresses.they completely ignored her//.i saw her and according to me she was looking much better than the actresses they mentioned in the list..

why ppl ignore her so much?what u guys think of her?please share ur views.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lalalalost thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree.
I've always found her DROP DEAD GORGEOUS
She's a great actress too however she lacks connections maybe? I don't know.. anyways She has such a graceful face...I hope to see her do more movies!
Edited by BindaasReena - 10 years ago
Amrita in Vivah was just amazingly beautiful
And she is fairly talented too
I wish she got more work
grounder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Haven't you heard good gals finish last? .. Just kidding. She always had that image that no one thought was hot enough to be a bollywood actress. She did try to change that image a couple of times but failed. She can act for sure and is quite pretty too .. I think she should act in some nice cute simple small budget movies but I guess she is just waiting for some high profile block buster to come her way. 
One thing I've never understood is why these out of work actors not take up a good role in a small film instead of waiting sooo long for a big budget movie.
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I loved her so much in MHN...but then...she didnt appeared almost,...or maybe bad choice of movies. 
Sophz thumbnail
Amrita Rao is very beautiful and a decent actress. The problem with her I think was she was way too chilled back and not motivated. You have to be a little aggressive and have a strong personality to survive!
Debarati7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I simply loved her in Vivah..Its one of my favourite movies mainly becoz of her..She played the role with such innocence and grace..I feel any other actress would have made that role look cliched..
She was great in MHN and Ishq Viskq too..She has terrible script sense..Or else I never thought she will be where she is now after doing a movie like Vivah..
Underrated-Yes..😔
Billu-Maamma thumbnail

Originally posted by: _YoU_KnOw_WhO

Amrita in Vivah was just amazingly beautiful
And she is fairly talented too
I wish she got more work

yesterday i watched Vivah again ..and then again i felt that this girl is so underrated..
Billu-Maamma thumbnail

Originally posted by: calmness

Haven't you heard good gals finish last? .. Just kidding. She always had that image that no one thought was hot enough to be a bollywood actress. She did try to change that image a couple of times but failed. She can act for sure and is quite pretty too .. I think she should act in some nice cute simple small budget movies but I guess she is just waiting for some high profile block buster to come her way. 

One thing I've never understood is why these out of work actors not take up a good role in a small film instead of waiting sooo long for a big budget movie.

i didnot think that she is waiting for big budget movies...few years back she has worked with tushar kapoor..and she played role of Amitabh Bahu in satyagarh and also a side heroine role in Sunny deol Singh Sahb the great..that shows that the girl want to do movies but she is getting bad movies.
Billu-Maamma thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghasingh

I loved her so much in MHN...but then...she didnt appeared almost,...or maybe bad choice of movies. 

i think Vivah was her last hit movie or we can say that the last gud movie of her and after that she didnot get movie with big actors...thats means that the makers didnot understand her talent..
or may be she has no such sources as needed to be in gud movies.