Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
I aggree . I loveddd Amrita a lot . Infact She and Shahid are my One of Fav Pairs in Bollywood . Simply Loveddd her in Viviah , Ishq Vishq & MHN . I wish She does more movies with Good script and gets Deserved results which she is capable of !! . 
P.S She looks Gorgeous & beautiful in the Pic in BLUE ðŸ˜³
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 10 years ago
mnmj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
she had priyanka potential...she still does...
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I always found her and Diya Mirza so gorgeous, but I would never label them under-rated. Honestly, talent-wise both are strictly okay. I know there's tons of other actresses that get more offers and they might deserve more roles b/c they are so beautiful. But Amrita has so easily been type-casted as the girl next door. I wish she had played from grey shades.
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I love Amrita.
Just watching her sister's show. lol! She is so much like her sister...it's amazing. Seeing like they have a 7 yr difference. 😆
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Busy watching Vivaah for the past two days!
God they are beautiful together. Why producers aren't casting em together? According to their IVs with Faridoon, they are so ready to work with each other.

Then again ... makers are so busy stamping these stars kids "talent" on our faces that I doubt they are giving a thought.