Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barunz4ever thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome update after so long. ...
Khushi blaming herself for whatever happened. Poor soul as usual the sacrificial lamb.

But what was worst was that Anjali hid all this from Arnav n broke his trust. A brother who has done so much harm to himself as well as khushi just to save his sisters happiness. 
Indeed he would be hurt beyond limits. What all blames, accusations , pain he hauled on khushi n the guilt of that which was so unbearable for him. 
Life would be so much better if only anjali would be stronger before n told him she knew about Shyam since long...  then all the sufferings that they faced would have ended much earlier n  Arnav n khushi would never have gone through what they never deserved...
Waiting for the much awaited bro sis confrontations...
Thnks or pm
Edited by Barunz4ever - 10 years ago
jojo21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW! I love this Anjali, she's so strong, I wish we had see this Anjali in the show.  I can understand Arnav's shock at Anjali going to the police before him, but I'm fairly confident that Anjali will easily fight back citing his marriage to Khushi under false circumstances.  I can not wait for the brother/sister blow out.  I believe for them to grow they need it; it won't be easy but very necessary. 
I LOVED how you wrote Shyam's current state, it seemed only fitting, and what a great subtle yet powerful move by Anjali to sign the F.I.R as a Raizada. 

Great chapter, and though I'm sad it's ending, I can't wait to read the next chapter. 
1987Trisha thumbnail
Beautiful update...
finally that Shyam is behind the bars...
anonyasr thumbnail
Gripping update. Great writing.
rati123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautifully written chapter as usual. Poor Arnav, got such a shock of his life. Even in the serial, I did not fully accept the fact that Anjali always betrayed Arnav for the sake of Shyam.
rati123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A Beautifully worded chapter. Poor Arnav got such a shock of his life ! Even in the show, I could not fully accept that Anjali always betrayed Arnav for the sake of Shyam.
mrin0709 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
congrats on the new thread...
Loved the update... Finally Anjali has found her courage

tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations on the new thread! 
Emotional and Heartbreaking update. Way to go Anjali.
arshisimple thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations on new thread..love this chapter.. It was emotional and sad also since Arnav felt betrayed because Anjali didn't tell him.. But very well written..👏
-PayaashPM thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome story ... Nice and unique concept ... Out of the box of course !!!!