Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Thank you so much for this beautiful story..
HIPKKND thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nafisa, I must say this is one of the best FF I have read till date. The entire story line was so well written and each chapter was just so well written. I was happy I got to read the entire story in one short! I am sure I won't have been able to manage the suspense of waiting for an update..:) and yes if you have an epilogue for us, it would be wonderful!..will be checking out your other stories now..thanks for the efforts and you should continue writing, you really do so well!
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

It had been tough- agonising at times, depressing at others, unbearable and unfair.

But look at what they had gained in return.

Trust. Faith. Loyalty. Honesty. Courage.

Love.

loved the ending beautifully done i loved the depth of the characters all their flaws and their insecurities all the hate their anger loved arna and anjali conversation loved the growing up of anajli in your ff she never really got that in the show loved khushi and arnav conversation the bond their guilt and then their joy at the ending of this storm name snake loved how the leaned into each other amazing update thanks for the pm.

mrignayani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just read the final parts now, must say that this was a well articulated, well conceived story. Enjoyed every bit of it!
IamSwapnali thumbnail
I don't know why, but I took long time to come back to read the last chapter.. it's nice..

I'll be honest and say it didn't meet the expectations set by you so far as the overall concept/ story/ writing style are excellent.. but apart from the last chapter I loved it..

I liked how you thought about Shishi and Anjali's meeting.. I think it was very important.. same person trying to kill both of them, him having seen her earlier with Shyam, his daughter is married to her brother, there are so many things for both of them which were affected by Shyam, so that was very well imagined..

hope you have an all happy wappy epilogue 😆
pmpm1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Read through the whole FF over the last few days. Very well written.

My favorite scene of the FF was when Khushi asked what Arnav had wanted to tell her on the day of Akash-Payal's wedding if Shyam had not created all the misunderstandings. I can't tell you how much I loved that scene. In the show, that scene where Arnav was going to talk to Khushi was filled with so much anticipation and romance that I can still feel the disappointment that it never was done. But I am glad that you addressed it in the FF even if it was done later. It was awesome!

Also the way Arnav won back Khushi's trust was written well. Thanks for sharing this FF with us!
dreamgirlrus23 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Edited by dreamgirlrus23 - 9 years ago
dsbj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
just finished reading ..brilliant story.. beautifully written. luvd it.
jeetega thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After getting the link for the story from Angelteen's recommended ffs list, has been reading it almost non stop for last three days.

A ff written with so much depth and analysation of characters and their perspectives, making me wish the scriptwriters had taken a leaf out of how you treated the story. The guilt and repentance of Arnav and his discovery of his love for her for so long, the way Khushi takes time to forgive Arnav and come to realisation of her love, the analysis of why Anjali was blinded of Shyam for so long and how she emerges out from the shell created by her past and move forward and the way all supporting characters were treated are so praiseworthy.

Bow to talent and accolades for it. Thank you for sharing it with us readers, even with the looming threat of plagiarism and still not removing the ff from IF. Because of that risk you took, I was able to read this amazing ff now. Please keep writing :-)
mojgan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just wanna tell you that you and your story are awesome. Unfortunately I recently found your story and couldn't leave a omment under each one of the chapters since it wasn't activated anymore. The least I could do was to push the like and I would do it more than once if it was possible. 
Thanks for sharing your beautiful story with us. I will go and read the rest as well and hope you have completed the one mentioned in one of your readers' comments.