Users

Frequent Posters

sruthick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome..
very well written...
arshisimple thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful story.. Awesome πŸ‘
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you thank you... that was a beautiful story...
it feels sad to see it end...but you have brought the whole story about wonderfully.

I always want to go back and read it again and again.

Hope to see more in future...love all your stories.

best of luck
ocean28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow what a fitting ending to a great ff.  Kudos for writing so well.  I read from the beginning again as the impact of the conclusion would not have been as intense otherwise.  The scene between the brother and sister in the car was depicted flawlessly.  They are finally fit to be siblings, are so similar in their love and affection for each other.  Khushi.s love for arnav cannot be over emphasized, what a beautiful character.  Your arnav is fantastic too.   I thank you for writing and completing this ff.  Arnav's my little dragonfly, how awesome.
Waiting for similarly dense and packed story about our favourite couple from you.
Thank you.
shutter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nafisa, this one's been long due... Apologies!!!

Thank you for coming up with such an amazing story line... And now that it's come to an end, I can't really believe that it's over!!!!!!

You know I stumbled upon this FF while scavenging the forum for something good to read... At at the time this FF was already 44 chapters old...!!! So, being the freak that I am, I had read the entire fic before the day got over!!!!!! And when the last word of the chapter vanished, I was left wanting for more...

Now the story was so different from what was actually goin on the show around that time... This was magnificent!!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

The revelation, the realisation, the acceptance, righting the wrong... All so wonderfully expressed!!!!!!

This last update was πŸ‘...

Anjali finally realising and seeing the world without its veil... As she herself said so, she was scared... Scared of what the world world would look like if its veil was lifted... Scared to let go of the rosy, dreamy picture of a world and happy family she had painted for herself... Everything about her - her thoughts, fears, vulnerability was so fabulously written.!!!!!

Both siblings were not happy with each other for keeping a part of the truth from each other, with the hope that each can shield the other from the pain and trauma of the truth... But they do end up hurting each other... Nevertheless, all's well that ends well, right????

Glad that finally Anjali saw the light of the day... πŸ˜Š

Arnav has been a silent and strong fighter throughout this fic... His endeavors to protect his family at all costs and keeping Khushi from harms way... Totally in-line with his character!!!!! Took him quite long to understand and come to terms with the fact that Khushi was actually a victim in all of Shyam's grand scheme of things... Still, was I glad that he trusted Khush, finally??

Then there was Khushi... Payal and Khushi together could not have got any better!!!!!! In those initial chapters of this fic, we got to see the bond of the two sisters, the way it should have been... That Payal and Khushi convo, in the 2nd chapter I think (which had set the wheels of doubts rollling in Arnav's head), was so beautiful!!!!!!! Payal had instantly pointed her finger at something troubling Khushi and her description of her younger sister's nature was so true!!!!

Everyone had really come a long way from the days of shadows, distressing truths and inner battles... and emerged stronger than ever before!!!!

For me, this last chapter indicates the road to a happily ever after and I could do without an epilogue... But, like they say, the more the better!!!! πŸ˜‰
So, if you are wishing to write an epilogue for us, we would be more than delighted!!!! πŸ˜†

P.S: This was the longest ever comment in my history of comments!!!!! I sincerely hope you're not left scratching your head for some semblance of understanding after reading this!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
arhi_love_boni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
beautiful
your style of writing is amazing...πŸ‘

😊
annieK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for sharing this story with us and for taking the trouble to pm every time .
An epilogue would be much appreciated .😊
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

you had updated after a long time.. thanks for it.. read all the parts once again.. loved it..

Hey, i wanna read this story! Are all the parts available?
mandy15 thumbnail
loved it dear :)
superb:)
it was awesome story  dear:)
thanku so much :)