Arshi SS- Forever Yours COMPLETED

AmidstTheWords thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello!!!!!!!!

Here with a new series once again.This time,I seriously want to keep it a small series,But since brevity is clearly not my forte,I am afraid this series will have multiple parts too.

Though,I promise not to bore you guys and if you find it stretching do tell me.

ARSHI SS - FOREVER YOURS

[BANNER CREDIT - TAMMY]

The giant hall was glittering with lights,the  party was on in its full swing with people chattering away,dancing their hearts out as the DJ played one song after the other.

She felt alien to the place and she wouldn't have been here,had it not been for  her niece Aahana  whose  4th birthday celebrations were going on.She stayed away from all the family get together citing one reason or the other, but this time she didn't have the heart to deny that little girl.

She loved her with all her heart not demeaning the fact that the only time she actually smiled was when she was with her quite ironic to her name. The guest list included almost each of their aquaintances and relatives and  she has deliberately chosen this secluded corner to avoid any unwanted attention.

What could she  talk to them anyways?.She wondered if she remembered anyone's name even.It hasn't been like that since always.There had been a time when she had been the life of all her family gatherings,dancing  and mingling around but she wasn't the same Khushi Gupta anymore she had been 5 years ago.

Her gaze sweeping across the hall settled on her parents,who by the looks of it were deeply  engrossed  in  what appeared to be a very serious conversation.She could tell by the looks on her mother's face that they were discussing another marriage proposal for her.

She knew they weren't going to relent and her answer was always going to be the same.It was a forbidden territory and it will remain so UNLESS.Willing herself to not step into that zone again,she tried to avert the direction of her thoughts to something else.

Her eyes caught the sight of her brother and his wife  who were lost  in their own world as the photographer caught them off guard capturing that beautiful moment.

Her lips curved into a fond smile on their own as she saw her 4 year old niece running towards her parents,as her brother picked her up in his arms while she dropped a loving kiss on her mother's cheek and they posed for the camera once again clearly resembling the picture perfect family they were.

Her eyes started glistening with unshed tears and it wasn't because suddenly she has been hit by a wave of harsh reality.Standing there in the room consisting of her parents,her brother,her sister in law,her niece and all the relatives,Khushi Gupta was very well aware of the harsh reality that she was all alone.

Her parents loved her dearly,her brother doted on her but what can she do if her heart only craved for one person who was miles away from her.Her heart was no longer hers,it was possessed by someone else.

It was for  the promise she has made to him that she was still here,putting her best fake smile on convincing everyone that she was as happy and content as she could be.

And she has done a pretty good job,hasn't she.Well according to her it wasn't tough because apart from him there wasn't anyone else who could see behind her facade.The only person who could made her feel belonged was no longer there in her life and thus her pretense never got noticed by anyone.

Her eyes remained locked on them as she struggled hard to keep her tears at bay.Khushi could see herself standing there with him as they held the symbol of their love in their arms.His eyes staring at her in the all adoring way causing her to turn his favourite color.

Maybe they would have had it all and more.If he hasn't taken that decision 5 years ago. The aloofness and hollowness gawning on her making it impossible to stay in the party anymore.Dropping a quick text to her brother,saying she was tired  and  was going home with the driver, she made her way out of the hall.

Once seated in the car,she leaned back closing her eyes.Over the time she has questioned herself a zillion times.Of what could have been had she not agreed to him.She should have fought with him,being adamant,forcing him to change his decision but she hasn't done anything of that sort.

The car halted  in front of the mansion bringing her out of the trance.She sprinted towards her room stumbling on things in the way but nevertheless reaching safely.She closed  the door behind her before unlocking  the cupboard hastily and getting that life sized teddy bear out of it.

She threw it on the bed punching it right,left and center as tears flew mirthlessly from her hazel orbs.Once she has let out all her frustration,she hugged the teddy bear close to herself,laughing mirthlessly through her tears as her eyes got clouded with the endearing vision of him when he has gifted her this teddy bear.

They have fought or rather she has fought with him when he has been as much of ten minutes late from their usual time of meeting daily and he has gifted her the teddy bear to pacify her adding his own anecdote of pouring out all her anger on it whenever she felt angry.

They both have erupted into heavy pools of laughter after his statement because back then they would have never thought,that there would ever come a day when they will not be with each other.

But it has happened and since then it has been her routine since past 5 years.Every night she would do this,falling into a restless sleep only to get up in the morning and carry on with her charade.

She was being downright ridiculous asking herself this question because in the deep recesses of her heart,she has known that he has taken the right decision.Keeping the teddy bear aside,she walked forth towards the window.

It was a full moon night.She bought her left hand forward,the ring that graced her little finger illuminating in the moon light .The only ring she ever wore though her heart still hoped that there would come a day when he will put on the engagement ring and wedding band on her hand too.

Staring at the moon she could see him smiling shaking her head at him at her only wish when they both knew their reality.It was heedless that she didn't had as much as a single photo of him.His vision was as clear to him as her own entity.He was engraved in her heart residing in her every breath.

He hadn't let her keep any of the soverigners knowing she will keep seeing them troubling herself even more.How could he not,he has known her better than she knew herself.Even when the decision has killed him insides he has remain strong for her.

Khushi kissed the promise ring,he has put on her little finger the day they have parted and whispered in the air knowing the words will reach him for their souls will always remain entwined irrespective of the distance that stretched between them.

"I LOVE YOU ARNAV"

How Was it?.Good,Bad Or Ugly.

Do Let me know through your precious words.

For PM Notifications,Buddy LiveLaughLovePM

INDEX SCROLL DOWN

Edited by togetherforever - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmidstTheWords thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
INDEX

Edited by togetherforever - 8 years ago
LazilyAnonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Did you ask how it was? Good, Bad ya Ugly? 😲 I think it was none of them. You need the options, Good, Best ya Bestest 😛

You described Khushi's pain to the T. She is incomplete without her Arnav. She has her family, her friends and even her niece, but without her companion, she will always be incomplete. 

I could imagine Khushi in my head, with a fake smile and teary eyes, missing her Arnavji. 

Caramel, you are an awesome writer. The best quality about you story is the love Arshi share. No matter how many problems they face, they will always end up together...stronger.

I loved the TeddyBear scene. ❤️ Arnav is the teddy which we all want 😉 Jokes apart, but Arnav and Khushi will fight...ALWAYS. But in the end of the day, they will hug their problems out. 🤗 I can't see Khushi like this in pain. The dichotomy of emotions which she is feeling tore my heart apart. 

I wonder where Arnav is in the picture. Do they share a long distance relationship? Or did he leave her? What happen? Wait did he go on a business trip? 

I am waiting to read more 🤗

COntinue soon 😃

Beautifully Written 😳 👏
Edited by LazilyAnonymous - 10 years ago
Divyahet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ankita,
brilliant start dear...(as usual)👏👏👏
so many questions are there in my mind and fear too..
hope it will end with happy note...😭
well coming to the update ...
few quotes..as my comment...
as this is a story of LONGING SOUL(S)..

* I'll always love you, even if we're not together and even if we're far, far away from each    
   other.
* I Miss You; all the time, every second, every minute, every hour, every day.
* To Die and part is less evil;
   but to part and live there,
   there is the torment.
I loved this part and now eagerly waiting for the next one.
thank you for the pm,
love n hugs,
take care.
Edited by Divyahet - 10 years ago
cherrybloom1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oh god!!!
what the hell was that?
i was reading on and on, hoping something will be told, but this was just loads of secrets put together!

what was the reason of their speration? do they talk? do they have any contact? where did he go? why didnt he come back?

so many questions and no answers.
i know the next part will be Arnav's POV. so i dont think anything will be opened before Part 3

pleaseee update soon? pleasee!!
i just cant wait
RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
You made me cry early morning 
Khushi's pain was so beautifully described.

For some reasons they are away. Still they are as close as two persons can get. 

No one is there to understand Khushi. The one who did is not with her.

Khushi punching the teddy bear because she was angry was a heart breaking scene.

I am very very curious to know where Arnav is and what made him take a decision which separated them for five long years. 

Wherever he is, he is not happy either.

The more painful the separation, the more sweeter will be the reunion. 

Eager to read more. Continue soon Ankuji 

Reading this chapter I was reminded of this song

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD6iDbzOUdc[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by RizArshi - 10 years ago
misscutegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res
Unres!
Heartbreaking Part it is!
Poor Khushi!
Keeping the happy facade In front of her family but Deep down she is in Angst!
It is evindent that they both truely love each other But have Seperated due to destiny's Atrocious Deeds :/!
While reading I could feel Khushi's Anguish!
The teddy scene specially!
There may be Many reasons or you can say Guesses from the readers for their Seperation But I'm waiting For the actual
one in short update the next one soon :D!Edited by misscutegirl - 10 years ago
hararnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
beautifully written...
but pls cud u promise a happy ending:-))
...Tripti... thumbnail
Awesome Start...

You depicted Khushi's emotions so well...

Continue Soon...😊

Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
beautifully written
loved it
thanks for the pm