AShlok FF - Fifty shades of Shlok Agnihotri - Part 1 to 15

DJames thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello Readers, after a brief gap am back with a bang with another new story. Seeing the title you may have a fair idea what it is going to be like. But I'd like to warn you, this story won't be completely like the original 50 shades. Obviously not that kinky, and obviously not that explicit. I just wanted to try out this Indianized, soapized version of fifty shades...this thought started as fun and now it has taken true forms LOL! Anyways happy reading and hope you all enjoy this fiction as ever.

As always, comments are most welcome. My love and πŸ€— to all my readers for tolerating my useless plots, my erratic updates and what not :).

Part 1

It was a huge building with a vast entrance. The office looked more like a 5 star hotel than a corporate house. The tiny, petite girl who had come in for the interview stood in awe at the sheer magnitude of opulence inside. She had never seen anything like it before. The tiny woman, who looked more like a little girl, went in to the front desk.

"Excuse me. I am here to interview Mr Shlok Agnihotri."

The woman who looked like she stepped out of a fashion magazine, gave her a cool appraisal. Apparently unimpressed, the beautiful lady asked her in a cool voice. "And you are?"

"Astha, Astha Kirloskar." Astha's plams felt damp and she felt gauche and untidy in front of that perfectly made up woman. 

"Please wait." She called and spoke quietly for a few minutes over the phone. And then she looked at Astha. "Mr Agnihotri will see you now."

Astha went up to the thirtieth floor. The lift was huge and spacious. It hardly made any noise. Within no time she reached the 30th floor. The lift doors slid open in a smooth move. Astha stepped out to see a smart man wait outside Mr Shlok Agnihotri's cabin. He looked like he expected her.

"Ms Kirloskar?" 

"Yes." She nodded.

"Please come this way. Mr Agnihotri will be here in a moment." Astha was led to another room inside the closed doors. The room had a huge couch and a center table with some magazines. It was decorated in deep, dark colors for a lounge.

"Please be seated. Would you like to have something?"

"Some water if you don't mind." Astha's voice was raspy and her throat was dry. She was feeling extremely nervous after coming into the office of Mr Shlok Agnihotri. She didn't know why she felt intimidated but her heart was hammering in her chest loudly.

That man, who she presumed was Mr Agnihotri's secretary, gave her the much needed cool liquid. Astha gratefully drank some water and sat down to wait for Mr Agnihotri.

Shlok Agnihotri was a thirty year old alpha male who had a ruthless reputation. He was born a millionaire and he changed the million to several billions. His cut throat personality was legendary. His story of being one of the youngest billionaires in the country was very well known. Yet very little was known about his personal life. He was a complete enigma when it came to that.

Shlok was also one of the trustees and founders of the Agnihotri University where Astha was doing her masters in journalism and media studies. Astha had seen his photographs and she had heard of him. Like any other girl she thought he looked dashing and handsome. But now she was here to interview him for her college magazine.

Being the most popular and the brightest student in her department,  Astha was chosen to interview Mr Shlok Agnihotri. Astha had been orphaned at a young age and she studied through scholarships. She lived in a foster home until she was old enough to move out. Astha had loved her foster parents and she had kept in touch with them till date.

She had however become independent and was lucky enough to get the Agnihotri scholarship for her masters. Astha also worked part time as a writer for a magazine. This helped Astha take care of herself.

Astha was in deep thoughts thinking about all this. Suddenly she heard a sound and she unconsciously stiffened. Astha's back was to the door, yet she felt a very strange electric pull in the room. Astha's skin prickled and she felt herself come alive in a way she had never experienced...

Index

Part 7

Edited by DJakaDesiJames - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vial thumbnail
nice to see from you,again!!a good start!do keep up,and by the way i'm the frist one here i sppose,so all the luck!!!!!!πŸ‘
DJames thumbnail

Originally posted by: vial

nice to see from you,again!!a good start!do keep up,and by the way i'm the frist one here i sppose,so all the luck!!!!!!πŸ‘

Thanks buddy! This is the first time I seeing a comment from you. Thanks for that πŸ˜Š
andy.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! A new story!
Really waiting to read slok's 50 shades!
Superb starting!
Do continue soon and thanks for the pm!
TomNJerry... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowww...gr8 start...

waiting for next update...

thanks for this story dear...happy to see u back...
DJames thumbnail

Originally posted by: andy.a

Wow! A new story!
Really waiting to read slok's 50 shades!
Superb starting!
Do continue soon and thanks for the pm!

Thanks so much dear πŸ˜Š I hope it comes out well. More than Astha I'm feeling nervous πŸ˜†
DJames thumbnail

Originally posted by: meerab...

wowww...gr8 start...

waiting for next update...

thanks for this story dear...happy to see u back...

Thank you dear πŸ˜Š. This story is dedicated to the Nirma gang. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
desikahani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u had me at the title ;) jk, I have been already hooked on your writing .. And I think u tie it all so well.

Very nice start!! Looking forward to Shlok teaching Astha to embrace her wild inner goddess ;)

Edited by desikahani - 10 years ago
ruhakhan thumbnail
oh dis sounds really exciting
waiting for their interview to start
do update soon
mailanchi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have always loved and followed ur work . This one looks to be very different. Waiting for the next update.
One request to all creative writers. Can we have Aastha to be a millionaire dashing girl and Shlok to be from a middle class family for once...for a change...