Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DJames thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: deepa9

wow...although i read "Fifty shades of Grey" , i like your story writing on Shlok and Astha. Shlok is very well potraited as Christian Grey. Cannot wait for Part 4. Are you updating tomorrow?

Thank you so much...you're too kind 😊 and since it's weekend really hectic so my updates will be erratic. Sorry!
DJames thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neelum.drashti

i can't wait for the story,i m checking the thread again and again to see if u updated😳. Although, i don't know if aastha will let him near without marriage 🤔..by the way did u read the book or ff??

Sorry dear...very very hectic here. Will update as soon as I get the time 😊
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
waiting impatiently.
can't help it.
DJames thumbnail

Originally posted by: HallyH

I jus read all the parts and
First of all
Did you reas the book of fifty shades ya FF?
And secondly its really good
Please PM me when you update

Hey, yep I did skim through the book and it was just a different thought to do an EBP FF based on the 50 shades! Yep will PM you...you were inactive for a while in my FF walls so didn't know if you were still interested 😊
Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb update.
Sorry for the late comment.
Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice going dear!!its good that you are not entirely just copying the plot from the book...i read the first book but could not continue with the second n third as at that time i did not know the subj was bdsm n all n was shocked by the level of violence😕😕😕call me prude or all that but i love your story so plz pm me next time😊
DJames thumbnail

Originally posted by: skm27395

nice going dear!!its good that you are not entirely just copying the plot from the book...i read the first book but could not continue with the second n third as at that time i did not know the subj was bdsm n all n was shocked by the level of violence😕😕😕call me prude or all that but i love your story so plz pm me next time😊

I totally totally get you...I too wanted to abandon after the first instance of the violence but then you should have coninued...you know by the third book she will b totally in control...he will b putty in her hands, that was the beauty of the whoie thing 😊
gauriangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fantastic
Loving ur version of fifty shades...too good...
wanna see how u take forward this story..excited for ur future updates..dont want shlok to be like Christian grey...
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Can't wait to read the next update 
DJames thumbnail
Part 4

Readers, tomorrow also my update will be a little erratic. Please bear with me.

Astha was still trembling every time she thought about her second meeting with Shlok Agnihotri in the pub. Her college was almost done. It was past one and any moment she had to leave. Astha had an hour more to travel to his office. Astha had taken extra care with her appearance.

She had worn a baby pink suit that she always considered lucky. And today Astha felt she needed all the luck in the world. Shlok Agnihotri was a total enigma, yet she could not get him out of her thoughts. For the first time in her life Astha was impossibly attracted to a male. Why oh why Bappa? Why of all the people should I get attracted to this impossible man?

Her exasperation gave away to fear. The class was finally over. Astha took a rick to the same office she had gone a few days back. Her heart was thudding as she entered the huge building. This time the receptionist didn't stop her. Astha went ahead to the elevator.

The same male secretary was waiting for her at the top floor. He silently led her to Shlok's cabin this time. Astha stepped into the huge cabin for the first time. His unique scent filled the whole cabin. It was male, unique, and very Shlok. The huge cabin was dark and male. A huge desk dominated the room and it was neat with a laptop and a few papers.

Astha heard him before she saw him enter through another door. "Sit." It was an order.

Astha flushed seeing him. She sat soundlessly, waiting for him to continue. He walked to the desk and sat on his chair. She faced him, restless and fidgety. Shlok studied her with interest. He noted her pale pink suit, her long straight hair, and her huge brown eyes. Her hands were intertwined and she was looking down at her hands.

Astha waited for Shlok to say something. When she didn't hear him speak, she looked up to see him staring at her. His hand was resting on his chin and his finger was slightly stroking his lower lip. Astha's breath quickened at his gesture. Her lips were dry and she moistened her lips with her tongue.

Shlok's eyes slightly narrowed at her actions. "So Astha you're finally here." Astha looked on with slight tension, not knowing what to say in response. "Do you know why you're here?" His voice was drawling at each word.

"I am waiting to exactly hear that for the last ten minutes."

Shlok looked at her in amusement. "Sure you are. All in good time Astha Kirloskar." The file that contained all her details had given him the push to call her here today. He felt a pull the moment he had met her the first time. And then the file, that file that had mentioned she had lived with a man for a year. That man who was no more. Was that why she went to a hostel?

He got up in a fluid movement and came around the desk. Astha was mesmerized at his movement. How can a man look and move so beautifully? She edged away from him unconsciously as he sat on the desk, his knees almost touching her. Shlok stroked her cheek with his forefinger.

Astha flushed furiously at his gesture. Her breath hitched slightly in her throat. "Mr Agnihotri..." Shlok's eyes narrowed immediately. "Shlok!" His finger cupped her chin and forced her eyes into his.

"Sh...Shlok."

"Better. How about some coffee? Where do we go? You decide."

Astha was stumped at his words. "Coffee? You wanted me to have coffee with you. Don't tell me that's the reason I'm here." Her voice was tinged with disbelief. She couldn't believe a man as busy and as important as Shlok Agnihotri wanted to have coffee with her. Was something seriously wrong with him?

"Shall we leave?" He got up with grace and held out his hand. Astha desperately wanted to run away from this situation. Some instinct was telling her once she went with him now she would never be able to get out of his clutches. Yet she was helpless, she was drawn to him like a moth to a flame.

She silently acceded by placing her hand on his. Shlok pulled her up and took her out of his cabin. He punched some number as they went near the elevator. "Get the car ready. We're on." He clicked the mobile shut and got into the elevator.

Astha was slightly irritated. Even the elevator seemed to wait for this man. Could she blame a human falling over his wishes? And she was just merely a woman. A helpless woman who was hopelessly falling for someone she should never be falling for.

They went down to the waiting car. In a graceful movement, Shlok opened the door for her and ran around to the wheel. He drove swiftly to a five star hotel, and into a very posh coffee shop. She felt a little out of place and gauche. Shlok sensed her nervousness. He simply tightened his hand on hers and led her to the best table.

"What will you eat?"

"Hot coffee - cappuccino."

"And?"

"Nothing. I am not hungry." Her voice slightly wobbled.

"Don't starve." He proceeded to order for both of them including something to eat for her.

Astha was getting out of her depth. "Mr Shlok I.."

"Drink this." He smoothly intercepted her words and personally poured her coffee. Astha sipped her coffee and peeked at him through her long, curly lashes. Shlok noted her stare with amusement.

Before he could say anything she just blurted out "Do you have a girl friend?" The minute the words came out she wanted to take them back. Astha knew she sounded desperate and childish.

Shlok's eyes narrowed and his mouth thinned. "I don't do love. Don't believe in it. I only have sexual partners." His voice was flat and he waited to for her to react.

Astha became pale and then sudden color flooded her face. "Sexual partners?" What in heavens name was she doing in this place with this man? He didn't do love? What the hell did that mean? She was too embarrassed and nervous to voice out her questions.

Shlok then prodded her to eat. "So Astha, tell me about yourself."

Astha almost felt like laughing out loud. How can he ask her something so mundane after declaring something so..so shocking? She almost felt faint and proceeded to tell him everything about herself.

Shlok noted she spoke nothing about her lover of one year. Shlok silently waited for her to finish. He was waiting to weave his web around her, and trap her. It was only a matter of time before he would claim her his and make her completely his. Just a matter of time.

Edited by DJakaDesiJames - 10 years ago