Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Betterose

I can' believe this!!! Here I am making posts for not bashing, showing respect etc  but this guy needs a biggest lesson. 

It is the tone of the reply that is not right 😑He is supposed to be a mature person against most young viewers.  He could have said the same thing with the intent of winning his audience and explaining the situation in a pleasant manner.

Anyways, if he has this attitude he will soon be closing shop

Hasn't,t he ever heard that the customer is always right?

Yes, Mr. Tewari you have the right to do what you want with your product. Infact you did what you wanted, you made it so crappy track after track and then you the audacity to blame it on piracy, actors viewers etc. Remember the saying "nachan na aaye toh aangan tehra".  

When you make a product do not expect to shove it down the audience throat.  Make it that the audience buy into it. So, I am  acknowledging  that you have the right to your product. You did what you wanted to do with and do what you want to do with it. As you previously have said we have the right to use our remote.

However,I expected a much better response from you.  I can at least say that your co-producer is not as rude as you.

Yes, piracy is wrong, bashing is wrong but so is rudeness and arrogance.

PLZ EMAIL HIM DIS MSG... SO HE NO'Z HOW WE FANS FEEL... email ad is up in dis post... thnx u... tell him we are happier wit u ending da show knw wit rishbala xx
PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail

Originally posted by: SVK1234

I already have and will continue.

😊😊😊
yogendra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeArS4HaPpInEsS

i hav emailed him jus waiting for reply...will share wit u all😊 u also emiail him plz

I have already email him .
PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arnav90

Who the hell gave the suggestion to keep it going, I wanna kill him 1st

may i PLZ  help u KILL him πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

PLZ EMAIL HIM... plz jus end da show wit rishbala xx
...Tina... thumbnail
wat the hek...!!
wat does he think of himself...!!
we r all online freeks n won't watch serial on TV...??
then wat r forums ment for...??
let him do his homework first...!!
END THIS CRAP SHOW, I BET EVEN IF TAKE UP, IT WOULD BE A FLOP SHOW...!!
TuMeri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shame on u ST..if u have no story then shut this show with Happy Ending..why taken leap?now he blaming us for online watcher!
If u want to start a new story then why not with Vivian-Drashti as lead?
I think ST now day-dreaming for TRP with so-called leap..maximam viewers watch this show only for DVD ..if there is no VD then what left in the pathetic show?
ST given his all money & brains to his new baby..but this new baby will shut down before start Bigg Boss
Tainar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My email to the rude man:
Greetings,

Mr. Tewari I am a die hard fan of MEIEJ and of Rishbala. I have been distressed that Vivian Dsena is leaving the show. But even more so at the decisions you and your fellow producers have taken regarding to the show. 

First of all, why are you taking a leap of 20 years? You tried a similar tact with DDEJ but it failed and has been shut down by Life OK. Why take such a risk with MEIEJ? We can accept a leap of up to 3-5 years but 20 years is a lot to deal with for us. We are not Rip Van Wrinkle that we can wake up one day and 20 years have flown by. 

Now rumor has it that you want to end the show. Well I suggest you do so before the leap! I hate hate the idea of watching a most beloved character, RK, die at such a young age! We have weaved a dream with Rishbala since November 2012 that they would have 3 munchkins, live in their dream house and raise them. But to kill RK before he can even enjoy and spend time with his child is just cruel. It's cruel to the fans! Not only will it shatter our dreams but our hearts as well. 

So please just end the show on happy Rishbala moments and we won't have any ill will against you and Nautanki Films. I implore you to understand our emotions and not shatter us by showing RK's death. He may be just a fictional character, but we have grown to love him dearly.

Mr. Tewari you have 2 choices. Bring back Vivian Dsena and let him play a lead role opposite to Drashti Dhami or end the show before killing RK so fans are left with lasting, happy Rishbala moments. Fans will NOT accept anything other than these two options.

Hope to get a response from you soon.

Sincerely,

Die hard Rishbala Fan
RockingKudi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This seems cooked up story  by fans πŸ˜†
-Vinu- thumbnail
@Tainu πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I just hope he will read & reply your mail πŸ˜ƒ

Nidhivd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If  we  fans r  watching  this show  online  then  from  where  he  is  getting  TRP  becz  no  trp  aunty  will  continue with  this show  after  soo many  crap  track...it is only VD, DD n DVD  fan  who  r  giving  him TRP  n  this man πŸ˜‘
Tfs  dear πŸ˜³