Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Vinu- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: TeArS4HaPpInEsS

if u tink im lying u can attach da reply from ST ON PAGE 1 along wit ur msges 2 ST  IN UR EMAILS...

We trust you dear 😊 Ignore the others!!
satyasri thumbnail
your efforts are not wasted see the below link it is new article
http://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/news/2014/madhubala-fans-make-vivian-trend-twitter-demand-him-back-on-show-130739.html
anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Acha banda accept karta hai uski dimaag kahi kho gayi hai.y cant he end it wid rishbala happily ever after or leap 2 yrs or so? N he cals leap track as dd's new show,.. ha ha joke of the year.. n wait whoever watches it online does it on colors official youtube or daily motion how dare he call it piracy.. 😑 🀣
DANGGG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i know many rishbalaians will be hurt but i rather see the show till march.
but i think VD will come all this is a hype to get the hype and the news for MB to come back in TRP i think ST realized that their new shoe flopped so bad with the lowest TRP and all the online hype was done by some fans. so lesse dont give up guys, even though i don't like VD that much cause of his fans😳 but i must admit he played the role of RK to perfection like drashti bring life to madhu's character. i will also miss madhubala and rishab kundra but since i have stopped watching the show from past 8 months or has it been a year already? i'd give it a try for drashti's sake. 
PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VinuRox

We trust you dear 😊 Ignore the others!!

THNX U😊
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Is this man for real πŸ˜² His tone reeks of arrogance. He's talking like he's doing some favor by extending the show. He might as well shut it down now. And how can he even say he had no story to tell. If he and his writers had paid even a little attention to this show there were numerous plots and tracks they could have explored. With this attitude he really deserves all the bashing that's coming his way!!!

Tfs :-)
seemakothari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 @  Tainar awsome  dear well written πŸ‘

revti21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I hav sent him an email nw to end the shw...even though i want to strangle him in my mind...i literally begged him...hpe it wrks...
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
😳 All of sudden they will join Madhubala's name with someone else after leap. Better to shut down with Rishbala then ___bala...
alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So meiej is gonna end before the end of this year? Predicted!!!...I bet ST asked guruji!