Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharmila04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Its clear that he is not going to continue the show after ipl...
Give us happy ending and do whatever u want...

yogendra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidhivd

If  we  fans r  watching  this show  online  then  from  where  he  is  getting  TRP  becz  no  trp  aunty  will  continue with  this show  after  soo many  crap  track...it is only VD, DD n DVD  fan  who  r  giving  him TRP  n  this man ðŸ˜¡

Tfs  dear ðŸ˜³

According to him some ghost watch this show from March and he think that leap will gain him much more required TRP. since we don't contribute to TRP but he failed to understand that its DVD fans that are helping him to gain TRP from March not TRP aunties.
Tainar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Guys are you all ready to jump on Twitter and demand that ST and Gang end the show now with happy Rishbala moments, prior to RK's death and leap? 
I know I will be getting my voice heard in every possible, conceivable way! They are not going to oust our beloved VD and then use DD for months to just unceremoniously end the show. No siree...!

PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -rini-

This seems cooked up story  by fans 😆

honestly its not... i can send u a copy ov da email if u wish... 
its up2 u n ny1 els 2 blv me if dy want n if dy dont dats also up2 dem...
but im not lying n dats da gods honest truth😊
natasha_n thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Reply to him as y not reincarnation and dvd for 5 months???
-Vinu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tainar

Guys are you all ready to jump on Twitter and demand that ST and Gang end the show now with happy Rishbala moments, prior to RK's death and leap? 

I know I will be getting my voice heard in every possible, conceivable way! They are not going to oust our beloved VD and then use DD for months to just unceremoniously end the show. No siree...!

I'm on twitter 24*7 ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail
if u tink im lying u can attach da reply from ST ON PAGE 1 along wit ur msges 2 ST  IN UR EMAILS...
natasha_n thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TeArS4HaPpInEsS

honestly its not... i can send u a copy ov da email if u wish... 
its up2 u n ny1 els 2 blv me if dy want n if dy dont dats also up2 dem...
but im not lying n dats da gods honest truth😊

Can you reply him asking for reincarnation?
PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tainar

Hi all. I am posting ST's response to Tear4Happiness email:

U know something u guys watch shows online and that doesn't come under tam. Because u all watch online ratings has dropped. It's like piracy. 

Also i have no story left for the show. As a maker i have full right to decide when to end the show. So i had decided to end it in march but since everyone in the team fell that we should give it a second shot, we decided to come up with a new track.

U can consider it as a totally new show where drashti is lead.. Consider it as if u r watching her in a new show.. R u guys telling us that u will never watch dd in a new show???? Why so much apprehension.. If new track doesn't work i will shut the show in 5 months. So the choice is either i shut it today or after 5 months..

So u guys can decide whether u wish to watch it or not

-----------------

Guys now we need to ask for PH and Channel to end the show with happy Rishbala moments. So are you all going to join us on Twitter or what? ðŸ˜Š

@Tear4Happiness please see your PM and forward the email to me please. ðŸ˜Š I have a few words for this man! ðŸ˜ƒ

copy ov email reply sent from ST:-

Saurabh
19:21 (8 hours ago)
to me
U know something u guys watch shows online and that doesn't come under tam. Because u all watch online ratings has dropped. It's like piracy. 

Also i have no story left for the show. As a maker i have full right to decide when to end the show. So i had decided to end it in march but since everyone in the team fell that we should give it a second shot, we decided to come up with a new track.

U can consider it as a totally new show where drashti is lead.. Consider it as if u r watching her in a new show.. R u guys telling us that u will never watch dd in a new show???? Why so much apprehension.. If new track doesn't work i will shut the show in 5 months. So the choice is either i shut it today or after 5 months..

So u guys can decide whether u wish to watch it or not

Sent from my iPhone
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
shut down is better than kvb to watch