Response from Saurabh Tewari about Leap

Tainar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi all. I am posting ST's response to Tear4Happiness email:

U know something u guys watch shows online and that doesn't come under tam. Because u all watch online ratings has dropped. It's like piracy. 

Also i have no story left for the show. As a maker i have full right to decide when to end the show. So i had decided to end it in march but since everyone in the team fell that we should give it a second shot, we decided to come up with a new track.

U can consider it as a totally new show where drashti is lead.. Consider it as if u r watching her in a new show.. R u guys telling us that u will never watch dd in a new show???? Why so much apprehension.. If new track doesn't work i will shut the show in 5 months. So the choice is either i shut it today or after 5 months..

So u guys can decide whether u wish to watch it or not

-----------------

Guys now we need to ask for PH and Channel to end the show with happy Rishbala moments. So are you all going to join us on Twitter or what? 😊

@Tear4Happiness please see your PM and forward the email to me please. 😊 I have a few words for this man! 😃
Edited by Tainar - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meenji22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hum bhi to yahi kaha rahe hai ki serial ko happy ending de kar khatam kar do aur phir new story with new cast  shuru karo usme phir kisi ko lo ya dubara dd,vd ko lo mb season 2 shuru karo
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 tfs ,they should end with rishbala  and come with new season ,with   his new leads,who ever he want
-Vinu- thumbnail
Why can't they just end the show with a happy note instead of going for a 20 yr leap! 🤔 Btw his reply surely shows that he doesn't care about our show anymore.

If new track doesn't work i will shut the show in 5 months. So the choice is either i shut it today or after 5 months..  😡

For god's sake end it up with a happy note with Rishbala / DVD! Don't want any stupid leaps!

TFS Tainu
PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnx u so much TM 4 puting my reply up:-) i cn only reply 2 posts but i am unable 2 mke my own posts... thnx u again... i hav replied 2 ST, waiting for his reply, will share wit u all soon as i receive it:-)

we all need 2 email him n tell him dat we r happier wit ending we dont want ny leap... n jus a request try not 2 b rude in emails, we r betta den dat... thnx u again tainar:-)
Edited by TeArS4HaPpInEsS - 10 years ago
Tainar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VinuRox

Why can't they just end the show with a happy note instead of going for a 20 yr leap! 🤔 Btw his reply surely shows that he doesn't care about our show anymore.

If new track doesn't work i will shut the show in 5 months. So the choice is either i shut it today or after 5 months..  😡

For god's sake end it up with a happy note with Rishbala / DVD! Don't want any stupid leaps!

TFS Tainu

I expect nothing less from a man who can get on Twitter and call our Ishq and Junoon for Rishbala and label us as Psychos. If this email was from any other PH, I would have wondered if the account was hacked. But this man is plenty capable of nonsense!
So now we will DEMAND they end the show with happy Rishbala moments.
Guys we need to get on Twitter, send emails and make phone calls!
Do it please...!
-Vinu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tainar

I expect nothing less from a man who can get on Twitter and call our Ishq and Junoon for Rishbala and label us as Psychos. If this email was from any other PH, I would have wondered if the account was hacked. But this man is plenty capable of nonsense!
So now we will DEMAND they end the show with happy Rishbala moments.
Guys we need to get on Twitter, send emails and make phone calls!
Do it please...!

Yeah!! On it Tainu 👍🏼 Gonna draft a nice love letter to him! 😆
Fortuitous thumbnail
Can I please murder this man? 😡
It seems like the cheap ph has no interest in our show...
How about we campaign to end it with our Rish bala NOW!

I can't watch this show knowing saurabhs intentions...
And the scapegoat in all this is our dd who has such a bright future in  ahead of her in the big screens 😭

Saurabh is so damn rude.😲 
 DVD deserve SOOO much better. 

Edited by AnshForums - 10 years ago
SahaVikamKhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't know about you people, but I find his response quite rude and obnoxious. I guess he didn't like all the bashing he got from fans of Rishbala. Do I feel sorry for him? not a bit. he got what's coming to him. sleezy PH and his back stabbing team.

If he wants to shut the show then why all this drama? why wait for 5 months? do it now,(coz we all know he is not going to get the desire trp he needs to keep the show going). Just shut the show with happy ending with Rishbala and their 3 kids. how hard is it to comprehand? 

he is bitter bcoz his other show ka packup already. MEIEJ, is already on life support and no chance of making a full recovery, and that new baby they got, well, just say we already know where it is heading towards. 

Seriously, it doesn't take a rocket science to figure out this PH is big failure with a capital F.
Edited by SVK1234 - 10 years ago
yogendra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeArS4HaPpInEsS

thnx u so much TM 4 puting my reply up:-) i cn only reply 2 posts but i am unable 2 mke my own posts... thnx u again... i hav replied 2 ST, waiting for his reply, will share wit u all soon as i receive it:-)

we all need 2 email him n tell him dat we r happier wit ending we dont want ny leap... n jus a request try not 2 b rude in emails, we r betta den dat... thnx u again tainar:-)

thank god u got a reply plzz tell him to end the show with Rishbala we don't want a leap we will be very  happy if that end with Rishbala