Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: AnshForums

Can I please murder this man? πŸ˜‘

It seems like the cheap ph has no interest in our show...
How about we campaign to end it with our Rish bala NOW!

I can't watch this show knowing saurabhs intentions...
And the scapegoat in all this is our dd who has such a brought future in  ahead of her in the big screens πŸ˜­

Saurabh is so damn rude.😲 
 DVD deserve SOOO much better. 

plz email ST...HIS EMAIL AD IS [email protected]

jus mention dat we r happier wit u ending da show knw wit DVD...we r not interestd in da leap... we want 2 remember it as epic love story ov rishbala only wit DVD as da leads... n plz dont be rude i no he desrvs it but we r betta den dat... jus put forward ur request... thnx u
PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail

Originally posted by: yogendra1

thank god u got a reply plzz tell him to end the show with Rishbala we don't want a leap we will be very  happy if that end with Rishbala

i hav emailed him jus waiting for reply...will share wit u all😊 u also emiail him plz
PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail

Originally posted by: SVK1234

I don't know about you people, but I find his response quite rude and obnoxious. I guess he didn't like all the bashing he got from fans of Rishbala. Do I feel sorry for him? not a bit. he got what's coming to him. sleezy PH and his back stabbing team.

If he wants to shut the show then why all this drama? why wait for 5 months? do it now,(coz we all know he is not going to get the desire trp he needs to keep the show going). Just shut the show with happy ending with Rishbala and their 3 kids. how hard is it to comprehand? 
he is bitter bcoz his other show ka packup already. MEIEJ, is already on life support and no chance of making a full recovery, and that new baby they got, well, just say we already know where it is heading towards. 
Seriously, it doesn't take a rocket science to figure out this PH is big failure with a capital F.

plz u also email him... we r happier wit u ending it n wil cherish da memories ov rishbala happily... dis way it always be remembered as epic luv story ov rishbala xx

Laters.Baby thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tfs Tainar...

I Appreciate U Guys Efforts πŸ‘bt ths PH is nt u guys worth! 
evn nt othr PH too! i hav Previously a little experienced on it! πŸ˜†

Waise Btw Y U Guys Nw Wants Ths Shw's End! πŸ˜²

Kisiki Dubte Hue Popularity Bachane Ka Last Chance,🀣(Kiskiko Hathake) Whole Team Take It In Thr Own Hands!  Tht Too U Guys Wants To Ruin! πŸ€£ 🀣
Edited by RockchickFaiza - 10 years ago
sarita23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i knw it..he is using DD till IPL..after IPL he will shut this dam show x-( looser ST :-| pls DD dnt cntnue this crap
MercuryVenus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He should better drop the curtains now. No point dragging it with new track. Its not going work and as it is, if we are not adding in tam ratings then why is he pleading us to give it a try.πŸ˜•
Betterose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can' believe this!!! Here I am making posts for not bashing, showing respect etc  but this guy needs a biggest lesson. 
It is the tone of the reply that is not right 😑He is supposed to be a mature person against most young viewers.  He could have said the same thing with the intent of winning his audience and explaining the situation in a pleasant manner.

Anyways, if he has this attitude he will soon be closing shop

Hasn't,t he ever heard that the customer is always right?

Yes, Mr. Tewari you have the right to do what you want with your product. Infact you did what you wanted, you made it so crappy track after track and then you the audacity to blame it on piracy, actors viewers etc. Remember the saying "nachan na aaye toh aangan tehra".  

When you make a product do not expect to shove it down the audience throat.  Make it that the audience buy into it. So, I am  acknowledging  that you have the right to your product. You did what you wanted to do with and do what you want to do with it. As you previously have said we have the right to use our remote.

However,I expected a much better response from you.  I can at least say that your co-producer is not as rude as you.

Yes, piracy is wrong, bashing is wrong but so is rudeness and arrogance.
PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarita23

i knw it..he is using DD till IPL..after IPL he will shut this dam show x-( looser ST :-| pls DD dnt cntnue this crap

email him and tell him we happy wit u ending da show knw wit rishbala... email ad is available in dis post😊 PLZ EMAIL HIM😊 
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Who the hell gave the suggestion to keep it going, I wanna kick him 1stEdited by Arnav90 - 10 years ago
SahaVikamKhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I already have and will continue.