Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ArhiVirAnya

Cant believe its 2 years to the most scorching dance sequence ever!!! 

and yess 2 years since i fell head over heels in love with IPK..โค๏ธ

ArhiVirAnya๐Ÿ˜Š

me neither, it seems yesterday.and I loved what you said in the pink .indeed scorching one.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: div26

Very well written๐Ÿ˜Š Awesome!

I still remember that we kept waiting for this dance for one whole week. Everyday, I thought that he is going to dance today but then, it was on Monday and I had to go through that lonely weekend.

Love that dance sequence and the "changed Arnav" that we got afterwards.

div ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thnx for stopping by.One week , i used to watch like everyday and more than one time.๐Ÿ˜ƒI remember those lonely weekends but now reliving these moments everyday whenever we want ...

Thnx
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AR_EternalLove

cant ever forget magic of this day and this episode...

its forever

AR_EternalLove๐Ÿ˜Š

Magic of this show can't be diluted with anything and it is with us forever.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by: wiwy

I was expecting you to make a post on teri meri Faiqu because I know however busy you are or however much in pain, teri meri moments have a special place in your heart as it has in mine. In fact it is a beautiful sequence for all Arshi lovers. thank you for bringing out the divinity within with such elan Guruji! It was sheer poertry and music in prose and pictures. You make me so proud! If a dance can express love, teri meri personifies that!

wiwy ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿค—

Hugs ... thnx for making this paagal feel better.You know me , I love IPK and every moment of it and this is the most huggable moment of IPK and how can I am not making a post about it , even though our forum is way slow and ppl are leaving making me sad every day and I just can't move on, can't foret the time which I spend here with all of you and among ppl who know me more than anyone...

Thnx for liking the post and synchronizing words which a mere poetry and their dance is just like two swans showing and showering all the intensity of their emotions to each other before mating but it was not about that .It was bringing her back to his embrace of TRUST which she has lost in him because of his ill actions. He opens up for her to let her have a peak of REAL Arnav and she has a glimpse today and that's why even her brain forbids her but her heart comes back to him, in his arms and HAVE a full access through his EYES...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Ipoona

ArshiH  ... ๐Ÿ‘    ๐Ÿ‘   ๐Ÿ‘  Absolutely stunning work ... Befitting a unforgettable moment in our show ... Every word of your breathes fire ... Every twirl you have recorded with poetry ... Beautiful ...  I am trying to select my favourites line ... But can't ... Really one of your best works ever  ... Thank you ArshiH ...
Like it ... Nahin ... Love it !!! 

Thnx for pouring your thoughts.No wonder their each twirl springs poetry and much much more in the air.Glad you enjoyed it.๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ indeed every twirl and every turn was sending notes of their equation now since from the beginning and telling the future within.

I want you to express your experience too when 1st time you saw it. 

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Hey Javeria๐Ÿ˜Š
Stupendous take on Teir Meri Faiqa. ๐Ÿ‘
love the way you describe every dance step between Arnav and khushi.โค๏ธ
I missed out the episode but after watching it on you tube my breath caught in my throat because of its magical effect.  Its so superb and fantastic dance sequence i have ever scene on small screen. Its been two years to teri meri dance and a year to the end of star cross love story but its magic on our mind is the same like it was yesterday. 
Barun and Sanayah were fabulous through out the dance. 

Thnx for making me humble, I saw much much more but if I put everything , my post will be over pages but indeed it was magical, a spell bounded moment in which we all are being interwind so tightly lovingly that coming out from there seem impossible and doesn't feel right either.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swearshina09

Wonderful
When this aired
I don't know how many times I watched
Love this episode
Thanks for making a beautiful post

Swearshina09๐Ÿ˜Š

First CONGRATULATIONS for being Goldie...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅณ

Thnx for liking it.๐Ÿ˜Š

same here , watched it million times and still not over with it.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Beautiful post...Happy Teri meri anniversary Arshians ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thnx Sugi ๐Ÿ˜Š

same to you...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhushiDM

@Arshih, this post this as gud as Teri meri. How beautifully u describe thei soul at that moment and title was just perfect... ๐Ÿค—

awww KhushiDM ๐Ÿ˜Š

so sweet of you.๐Ÿค—Glad you enjoyed it.

This is a soul episode of their lives for future and the way he took her in his embrace with his full right on her ...just ufff...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AKAD

ArshiHamesha ,

Can I hug you .?๐Ÿค—  ๐Ÿค—  ๐Ÿค—

Girl you have some talent...I must say .There is something in your words which attract to any reader.
Wonderful post , out of the world these visuals.You must write a book or something.just stupendous!!!๐Ÿ‘

You are flooring  me with these words. Thnx for this much love.Writing a book , writing FF , where the heck I have time to do all of this ...may be after retirement ๐Ÿ˜† Sir as right now "jab sari duniya soti hai...hum IF par batain karte hain warna bas kam hi kam karte hain...

Teri Meri which is original Salman Khan and Karina's song and I don't think they  have that many viewers as These two and when first time I saw it I said it right there "This is way better than the original one"

same her , i felt the same and I didn't even see the original one before this..

and I saw the original one before this one.Barun claims he can't dance and Sanaya said he is a horrible dancer, and I think they both are hallucinating.Look at his hold on her , his every move is like a command and she obeys that .It looks like they are making it out in front of every one .So real and ethereal itself.Who can say that , this was their first time.

So true but they were not , it seems like that  but they were conversing through this dance and conveying and receiving messages of their hearts, complaining of ill treatment and accepting faults, making promises for their future for not doing any such thing and be there fr each other for forever...

Arnav wants to enjoy this emotional feeling known as LOVE and he is moving towards it and Khushi lets him have it and gives in .As you said after Diwali they were embracing each other  for eternity.

This is the first time he lets her , gives her RIGHT to see his vulnerability , his love for her as an open book and she lets him have his RIGHT on her as always but today she submits him too though with resistance but love is there as always.

INDEED "DIVINITY WITHIN" 

Love this title...muahhh for that and this upper visual among all just took my heart away again .The way he is looking at her...ufff,   just killing๐Ÿ˜ณ

A big Huggable Thank you ๐Ÿค—