~Teri Meri and Divinity Within~

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
                          2 years of Excellence

Appropriate song for depicting their inner turmoil...as The Music begins and the dance starts ...Khushi turns and seems she is ready to leave but Arnav holds on to her hand not letting her go with determination and anger and she responds her turning her face"teri meri ,meri teri yeh kahani hai mushkil"...He makes her twirl into his arms wants her to lean on him... .."ek ladka aur ek ladki ki yeh kahani hai naye'do lafzoon mein yeh bayan na ho paye"...Khushi follows and a small smile seeps on his face...Khushi avoids him and his desires and tries to move away...

credit to tumblr

While Arnav is determined, continuingly expresses his state of mind openly pouring his yearning desires at her by caressing her bare body and holding her in his arms securely trying to awake her trust in him and she does put her hand on him"sara din beet jaye..sari raat jagaye..bas khiyal tumhara lamha lamha tadpaye..Yeh Tadap keh rahi hai mit jaye fasle mere tere darmiyan jo hain sare." His yearnins and longiness since from the beginning made him restless and today he can't stop expressing em.

He guides her and she glides her hand on his face as this is hard for her too...she gives in for a moment when he picks her in air and then glissades her body against his hard visage...Their cravings for each other are burning both of them ..

CREDIT TO TUMBLR

But Khushi has been incinerated once,[Diwali] she walks away from him singing  "Ek Duje se hue Juda jab ek doje keh liye bane "..but Arnav is trying to stop her from leaving , yet amazingly Khushi does not see that  but responds back to his unsaid desires with raising hand..as she can't  walk away from the magnetized pull of true Love ..The love which keeps calling out to her,pulling her in its center...She walks back to him and holds his hand gazing attentively into his longing eyes while darkness prevails holding their yearnings only in between em away from the world,

"teri meri baton ka har lamha sab se anjana..." to Arnav who has been waiting patiently with overwhelming desires for her, remembering every moment when they were in each other's proximity  ...

But the unbelievable events of past are making it hard for her dance peacefully meaning she can't follow his moves blindly...,"har ehsaas main tu hai ..har ek yaad mein tera afsana.." she is shaken, distracted, scared,concerned,and ambiguous about his feelings and her place in his life because he did hurt her badly...as this whirlpool is pulling her down way deep but he holds her hand first keeps it all the way down to pull her out of it assuring her he won't allow that as this is another sign he will never let her go..or fall..[I must say they both are awesome at this step]

Lights luminous her heart and She turns back,  eyes full of questions  seeking out answers from Arnav ...from her Maharaj...with a certain RIGHT..along with Raba Ve...but this is the same  moment when Arnav steps towards her...before the dance and now she is doing the same...

"ek ladke aur ek ladki ki yeh kahani hai naye, do lafzon mein yeh bayan no ho paye..."

The  Journey Begins...today~~~ for eternity enveloped with divinity...

It's been two years but it seems like yesterday and that's the mere power of love...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opVGeyPzv6o[/YOUTUBE]

Hope you like it...๐Ÿ˜ŠLets celebrate it together.Share your experience one more time...

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ipoona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

2 years of Excellence

Appropriate song for depicting their inner turmoil...as The Music begins and the dance starts ...Khushi turns and seems she is ready to leave but Arnav holds on to her hand not letting her go with determination and anger and she responds her turning her face"teri meri ,meri teri yeh kahani hai mushkil"...He makes her twirl into his arms wants her to lean on him... .."ek ladka aur ek ladki ki yeh kahani hai naye'do lafzoon mein yeh bayan na ho paye"...Khushi follows and a small smile seeps on his face...Khushi avoids him and his desires and tries to move away...

While Arnav is determined, continuingly expresses his state of mind openly pouring his yearning desires at her by caressing her bare body and holding her in his arms securely trying to awake her trust in him and she does put her hand on him"sara din beet jaye..sari raat jagaye..bas khiyal tumhara lamha lamha tadpaye..Yeh Tadap keh rahi hai mit jaye fasle mere tere darmiyan jo hain sare." His yearnins and longiness since from the beginning made him restless and today he can't stop expressing em.

He guides her and she glides her hand on his face as this is hard for her too...she gives in for a moment when he picks her in air and then glissades her body against his hard visage...Their cravings for each other are burning both of them ..

CREDIT TO TUMBLR

But Khushi has been incinerated once,[Diwali] she walks away from him singing  "Ek Duje se hue Juda jab ek doje keh liye bane "..but Arnav is trying to stop her from leaving , yet amazingly Khushi does not see that  but responds back to his unsaid desires with raising hand..as she can't  walk away from the magnetized pull of true Love ..The love which keeps calling out to her,pulling her in its center...She walks back to him and holds his hand gazing attentively into his longing eyes while darkness prevails holding their yearnings only in between em away from the world,

I have no words to describe the beauty of your song like description ... Beautiful ... 

"teri meri baton ka har lamha sab se anjana..." to Arnav who has been waiting patiently with overwhelming desires for her, remembering every moment when they were in each other's proximity  ...

But the unbelievable events of past are making it hard for her dance peacefully meaning she can't follow his moves blindly...,"har ehsaas main tu hai ..har ek yaad mein tera afsana.." she is shaken, distracted, scared,concerned,and ambiguous about his feelings and her place in his life because he did hurt her badly...as this whirlpool is pulling her down way deep but he holds her hand first keeps it all the way down to pull her out of it assuring her he won't allow that as this is another sign he will never let her go..or fall..[I must say they both are awesome at this step]

Lights luminous her heart and She turns back,  eyes full of questions  seeking out answers from Arnav ...from her Maharaj...with a certain RIGHT..along with Raba Ve...but this is the same  moment when Arnav steps towards her...before the dance and now she is doing the same...

"ek ladke aur ek ladki ki yeh kahani hai naye, do lafzon mein yeh bayan no ho paye..."

It's been two years but it seems like yesterday and that's the mere power of love...

Hope you like it...๐Ÿ˜ŠLets celebrate it together.Share your experience one more time...

ArshiH  ... ๐Ÿ‘    ๐Ÿ‘   ๐Ÿ‘  Absolutely stunning work ... Befitting a unforgettable moment in our show ... Every word of your breathes fire ... Every twirl you have recorded with poetry ... Beautiful ...  I am trying to select my favourites line ... But can't ... Really one of your best works ever  ... Thank you ArshiH ...
Like it ... Nahin ... Love it !!! 
Hope_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The most sizzling and hot scene ever๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by RSanaya71 - 10 years ago
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
thank u for the pm, absolutely stunning post! i love the title 'divinity within' and every single thing u wrote, and the gifs and ur edits r perfect  u describe the subtext and undertones of their dance so beautifully and how it synched with their feelings at that moment in their love story. the first time arnav knowingly put her before himself, and in front of everyone! it was such a defining moment in their pyaar. 

i didn't know teri meri before ipk but after i saw it in the show i can only ever imagine them, as if its been specially written for arnav and khushi! i love the music and the words r so haunting and seem to be telling their story so so beautifully. i still get goosebumps whenever i hear it and i listen to it a heck of a lot! i once had it on repeat for 25 minutes of a car journey and drove my niece crazy ๐Ÿ˜ณ

when it aired i was a new fan and totally obsessed with imagining them finally being together, and it is one of the most perfect arhi moments in the show for me. the entire dance - the way he offers his hand, holds her, pulls her back, mirrors her, lowers her, lifts her, carries her, twirls her, all of it - was like a silent conversation between the two. 

it felt like arnav was making promises to khushi to not make the same mistakes again as he did before, asking her to trust him, to give him a chance, to let him put things right, to listen to her heart and to his too! and she was the one warring with herself this time, protecting her heart but unable to ignore the call of his.

it was mesmerising, i was bowled over by the way their eyes were saying so many things that their mouths weren't even ready to admit to let alone say out loud. but finally, finally asr let his dil overrule his dimaagh for once and take charge. and finally he gave khushi a beautiful glimpse of the raj kumar that always resided beneath her raakshas โค๏ธ 
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

2 years of Excellence

credit to tumblr

CREDIT TO TUMBLR

sorry di like not working 
loved the analysis 
your edit add th them 
it has maintain the passion and fire on screen one 
loved it 
thanks for sharing you not told when you learen 
making gif 
and my exam are on nov 2014 
i ma still preparing 
soni19sweet thumbnail
di this in really bad one 
as it isincomplete many to add in it 
but as you said i am not sure i will complete it today or not 
so only for you 
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW ArshiH, how aptly u said it all...beautiful girl...
Teri Meri is synonymous to ArShi...this moment is one of the most special moment in their lives, as well as ours...its been 2 years, but the magic hasn't reduced a little bit...it still has the same effect...may b its just another proof why IPK is the best...missing ArShi too much...happy anniversary...
lalarukh thumbnail
hyeee girls u both have written it beautifully...loved it
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Beauuutiful Faiqa. Each and every moment described very well. Loved your interpretation of the lines and their moves. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Edited by DurgaS - 10 years ago
starsarun thumbnail
Awesome post yaar...
I just knew that I can never forget Teri Meri