Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

~Teri Meri and Divinity Within~

2 years of Excellence

Appropriate song for depicting their inner turmoil...as The Music begins and the dance starts ...Khushi turns and seems she is ready to leave but Arnav holds on to her hand not letting her go with determination and anger and she responds her turning her face"teri meri ,meri teri yeh kahani hai mushkil"...He makes her twirl into his arms wants her to lean on him... .."ek ladka aur ek ladki ki yeh kahani hai naye'do lafzoon mein yeh bayan na ho paye"...Khushi follows and a small smile seeps on his face...Khushi avoids him and his desires and tries to move away...

credit to tumblr

While Arnav is determined, continuingly expresses his state of mind openly pouring his yearning desires at her by caressing her bare body and holding her in his arms securely trying to awake her trust in him and she does put her hand on him"sara din beet jaye..sari raat jagaye..bas khiyal tumhara lamha lamha tadpaye..Yeh Tadap keh rahi hai mit jaye fasle mere tere darmiyan jo hain sare." His yearnins and longiness since from the beginning made him restless and today he can't stop expressing em.

He guides her and she glides her hand on his face as this is hard for her too...she gives in for a moment when he picks her in air and then glissades her body against his hard visage...Their cravings for each other are burning both of them ..

CREDIT TO TUMBLR

But Khushi has been incinerated once,[Diwali] she walks away from him singing  "Ek Duje se hue Juda jab ek doje keh liye bane "..but Arnav is trying to stop her from leaving , yet amazingly Khushi does not see that  but responds back to his unsaid desires with raising hand..as she can't  walk away from the magnetized pull of true Love ..The love which keeps calling out to her,pulling her in its center...She walks back to him and holds his hand gazing attentively into his longing eyes while darkness prevails holding their yearnings only in between em away from the world,

"teri meri baton ka har lamha sab se anjana..." to Arnav who has been waiting patiently with overwhelming desires for her, remembering every moment when they were in each other's proximity  ...

But the unbelievable events of past are making it hard for her dance peacefully meaning she can't follow his moves blindly...,"har ehsaas main tu hai ..har ek yaad mein tera afsana.." she is shaken, distracted, scared,concerned,and ambiguous about his feelings and her place in his life because he did hurt her badly...as this whirlpool is pulling her down way deep but he holds her hand first keeps it all the way down to pull her out of it assuring her he won't allow that as this is another sign he will never let her go..or fall..[I must say they both are awesome at this step]

Lights luminous her heart and She turns back,  eyes full of questions  seeking out answers from Arnav ...from her Maharaj...with a certain RIGHT..along with Raba Ve...but this is the same  moment when Arnav steps towards her...before the dance and now she is doing the same...

"ek ladke aur ek ladki ki yeh kahani hai naye, do lafzon mein yeh bayan no ho paye..."

The  Journey Begins...today~~~ for eternity enveloped with divinity...

It's been two years but it seems like yesterday and that's the mere power of love...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opVGeyPzv6o[/YOUTUBE]

Hope you like it...😊Lets celebrate it together.Share your experience one more time...

a journey indeed does begin today.

faiqa, such a moving beautiful piece... each step you enter and fathom, finding layers and layers of communication. it was like a mini tableau, the way you say it... there real kahani depicted through a few moves and minutes... infinitely dense each movement, each expression. loved you thought that they are both burning in this passion that won't be denied. yet, she has her hurt to contend with, she needs to let him know, only to run back to him... and he, he has left every reservation behinds and in front of the whole world is willing to bare his soul.

fabulous, sir. thanks so much.

sheemaparveen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow di loved it and yes i really understood it now 
Arshics thumbnail
Arnav and Khushi took this song and made it their own 

So much so that,

aaj bhi radio pe jab yeh gana aata hai 

Toh aankhen nam ho jaati hain, aur dhadkan tez 

Arnav aur Khushi, the perfect way in which their bodies move together 

They way they fit into each other, the way they blend together 

The dance had it all grace, beauty, passion, tension, poignancy 

It was not a dance, it was two people who are destined for each other,

Finding their moment of love and sharing their feelings with each through dance 

And you dear ArshiH, have written a post that does full justice to these divine moments of love 

Edited by Arshics - 10 years ago
zzoombie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yaar kya cheez hai tu ?

I need to look in dictionary to find words to tell you how beautifully you have brought out the feelings of Arshi in your writing..but that would be insult to your creativity and  you know how much i love to read your work..
one of the master pieces and i have bookmarked it
and i want to admit something ..
what we mehsoos for arshi half of the credit goes to your writings
for explaining in detail what we miss to see on computer screen.
the way you described each touch of theirs is giving me goosebumbs..

Thank you so much to infusing life in feelings
that have created magic long time back and still do
just because of you ...HUGS...

.Brooke. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Teri meri is the best song sequences filmed in any show ❤️.
Fantastic post ArshiHamesha 👍🏼
slyther_in thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank u so much 4 this wonderful post. Yes Teri-meri dance was the most hottest and prettiest dance I have seen ever. I liked this song only becoz Arshi had a dance.

Missing them too much😭 

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Arshi: This is a post I made on the blast thread sharing here.

The sheer romance, passion, love and longing of this moment still grips... A girl resigned to defeat and a man who wouldn't let it be and hold her aloft .. their bodies and souls.. swayed and simmered...wrapped a moment in precious layers of memory to last a life long.

Truly a story told like I never heard before.. a couple like I never saw before...from that very first day on stage to this day on this stage.. a journey that is etched too deep on hearts and left an indelible mark!

Special mention to that most melodious interplay... Rabba ve reprise.. as memories of all their moments shared, good bad ugly, started flashing on their minds.. and brought them to unison today.. that would wake me up from my grave!

Rabbe ve.. all the way!!

PS: This is THE most romantic moment ever transpired for me.. as I watched these two dancing into eternity.. thanks much Arshi for making a separate thread to celebrate this.. . will be back if time permits... Jan 18th is the day when Teri Meri promo first aired...still can't forget the excitement and anticipation filled in the air... and all the week long boisterous celebrations...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=37HnaF44isY[/YOUTUBE]
ipkkndfan21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful post👏, Teri Meri of Arshi was jst mind blowing, sheer magic, jst out of the world ❤️

credit to the maker

Edited by ipkkndfan21 - 10 years ago
AmidstTheWords thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
After two years
the magic still lives on

the unrequited passion,the first step ahead to their new journey

and the fans in a spell.

Loved the post.
Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

ArshiH👏

A Standing ovation to you👏

splendid words depleted with rich context and sensuous feelings which are pouring love, passion, zealous obsession, and fervor affection at each level.The edits and the heartfelt writing show your love and deep connection to this show.Just love it from the bottom of my heart.Today you touched my heart with this post .
Thank You.

This dance was depicting and giving the name to the love and passion they have for each other regardless of their denial.The longing, desperation, and need to be together was springing from each and every angle of their eyes, expressions  and moves.The mesmerization of this dance is so strong and captivate that memories of it are still living in our hearts today as fresh as it could be.

When I saw this first time , just couldn't come out of the spell of it and had to see it again and again .I recorded all the epis and this one is the most watchable from my side,more than Diwali kiss.Just can't get over with it , the way he is mesmerized by her and how the way she follows him but also conveys her uneasiness too what she felt and still feeling.But he wants to erase every bad omen to his past and want to create new path with her all the way down to eternity.

Once again thank You for such a lovely post .

Edited by MehreenB - 10 years ago