Blast from the Past Thread #23!!Catch up and some ott!! pg 114 epi 230 - Page 83

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
hi, soni, good to see you.
Can you give me the episode number? I'lll search for you in daily motion.
Normally the quality of Sidra's updates is very good.
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

hi, soni, good to see you.

Can you give me the episode number? I'lll search for you in daily motion.
Normally the quality of Sidra's updates is very good.

310 or 312 i supposed recently that i want the pearl one 
after rakhi 
πŸ˜ƒthanks 
soni19sweet thumbnail
the worst edit i supposed i first itme tr 
something like this 
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
@Aarwen~
thank you so much for reading my 210 so keenly. Why sorry, I really enjoyed your comments.It's my great pleasure that i could make you feel the episode. yes we sure are sitting together watching the blissful moment of Arnav and khushi. That's why we are here, still getting ecstatic after 15 months of ending the show. I can write about Arnav and Khushi pages after pages. they are my life, so I try to pour out my heart as much as possible while writing. It's my satisfaction if it conveys to you guys.

some of my reply on your comments-
Arnav's expression so full of love makes him look extremely handsome. The slight smile on his face and the wonder in khushi's eyes. They can't believe it is happening. I feel like they are real people I know.. and we are standing near the poolside and peeping from behind the curtains of the french windows and seeing 2 people who are madly in love and long to express it and have finally found a way to do it.  
just loved this comment. this two encompass our heart so deeply that compels us to feel like that. And Barun and sanaya are pure magic. Like you my dhadkan also quickens to see them. my other blaster pals know how crazy I am for them. 
Uff Plz don't remind me of his handsome visage. I'm just crazy for him.

You are right about Shyam. His part was just a black spot of the flawless holi track. I still wonder why he didn't use it, when he came to know such an important thing. The cvs might phorgetia this.

"Listen everybody, humari chotey jo aab beheter. (our chotey who is refined now)"This line was so cute. In fact the whole scene with Arnav giving side glances to Khushi was adorable. barun looked so attractive and Sanaya with her beguiling face in awe trying to figure out what just happened.. Can they both dare to hope it was for real? Arnav rarely is shy or uncomfortable so this made it more endearing. It felt not like a husband and wife were enjoying but two lovers caught in chori and being teased.. In a new relationship or when you are newly married this hesitation to show the love in front of others is enchanting to experience..

loved what you said. Barun and Sanaya both are so perfect emoting their expressions.

Anji wants to know everything about his chottey.Definitely like us.well said.πŸ˜†
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: salooni

the worst edit i supposed i first itme tr 

something like this 

Why worst? It's great.
Loved it soni.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: salooni

310 or 312 i supposed recently that i want the pearl one 
after rakhi 
πŸ˜ƒthanks 

Soni, this is so far the best print.
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sohara

Why worst? It's great.
Loved it soni.

Amazing Salooni.. I have no idea how you made this! 
aarwen thumbnail
Thank you Faiqa and Sohara for explaining about the daillymotion video!
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
i found another HD print of the episode. But sorry the full episode is not there. 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0n3opEIWEg8[/YOUTUBE]

aarwen thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

hi aarwen,

nice walk through the episode and the edits are beautiful. the colours...πŸ˜ƒ
have highlighted in pink all that leaped out at me.

ipk really showed a household unlike other serials. women were not expected to rush around doing things to justify their existence. yeah a bit too much of pooja path and satsang, but somehow that didn't seem as irritating as the obsequious girls silently marching up and down our shows, often with long ghunghat, serving the men folk and elders, knowing their place.

in this department, uff nothing to beat mami and nani relationship. the world's most "useless" woman, cantankerous, loud in appearance, lazy... yet no one at home really judges her, nani actually loves her, people indulge her all the time, just a bit of leg pulling, that's all.

ipk often gave me a sense of real people... even the servants. who interestingly are not called "kaka", etc., unless they are old... of course kkg has a comfort with "bhaiya" and things but it is not presented as the more compassionate or politically correct way... just a way. best of all asr has no problems about shouting and yelling... normal, not pretentious, that was ipk.
yes, nani gave a lot to her grandson by way of traits... that divine stubbornness for one and the upright, forthright character. loved the early days scene where he has a head on collision with her and is about to leave home.

asr hyuk no like babli that much... in fact he is not fond of kids as such... till the writer forgot that. πŸ˜†

but yes, the most important question here, despite the lovely night watch scene... what happened to the mehsoos? would khushi ever do such athing too? eat up all the dinner? 

asr was so normal after the long day; hungry, tired, worn out, in no state to fight. when he saw jhalli had eaten up everything, he was tender and pretty asr i thought with that, let me order some food. outsource and find solutions πŸ˜†. important thing now is the food, not the fight. loved your point about intimacy and the closeness which is always there between them, and an ease:

it feels like Arnav must be standing impossibly close to the endearingly wierd woman whispering in her ears something special..honeyed teasing voice.. "whaat sath baithke nai khana hai?" I am trying to be objective here but am absolutely floored by this man. "Waaitt main kahin se order kar deta hun." He is still not yelling at her.. Are real men like this?! why is it whenever he talks to her his tone is so intimate... its like an endless continuing conversation.. no beginning .. no end..

πŸ‘

i would have been entranced with khushi, if the story had been set up with sensitivity... but still there were moments that were just plain breathtaking... and that grazing, thick intimacy. also his disgruntled sexiness. hai re nand...

Indi di I always excitedly wait for your thoughts so your reading and commenting on my takes is much appreciated. Thank you! I really liked the cinematography (if that is the word am looking for) of the whole night. The texture on the walls, the shaded lighting and glow on Sanaya added a lot to the mood. That is what i was trying to capture with my edit.  Am glad you liked it. Haha you highlighted a lot of the funny things I wrote about the episode! Very nice observation about Arnav freely yelling at all the Prakash'es in his household πŸ˜†. And I also agree with what you say about the dinner scene. Arnav is resourceful and will solve the problem at hand instead of over reacting but other people's normal will definitely not be so cool! Am sure normal people would atleast yell a little bit . As Arnav got comfortable with the relationship he was so patient with Khushi and not in an intimidating way.. he gave her space to be herself while he watched amused from far but close enough to samhalo when needed..