Blast from the Past Thread #23!!Catch up and some ott!! pg 114 epi 230 - Page 47

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Episode-208

Incoherent words; staccato sentences; everybody  is frolicking. The ambiance is iridescent. All are prancing in rapture with the crescendo of the beats of drum. A man who claims to hate his woman, seemed broke though all the walls he had built, he was drawn to her like a moth to a flame. His eyes are shining with tenderness, gleaming with love, dancing with delight, flickering with emotions. Her eyes clear, luminescent and incongruently guileless. Their body shudders with pure happiness. They both danced in ecstasy. Both of their grief and inhibitions was relegated to oblivion.

It's a really a mirthful day for Khushi. Her family and naniji both finally absolved her and accepted her lovingly. She ponders her family's love a lot. She was so disquiet, when her beloved people were mad at her.

Khushi is flouncing in alacrity, serving bhang and thandai to everybody. Bua and amma seemed already drunk. She offers bhang to nani and makes her drink on nanaji's name. Mami refused to drink , but she feeds her by beguiling her. After mami drank, Khushi confesses that she mixed some bhang in the thandai.

She offers Anjali some thandai. Anjali made sure she dupes her or not. How can she cheat her now, after all she is pregnant. Anajli agrees to drink in one condition, if she calls her di. Khushi gets overwhelmed as Anjali is her Arnavji's most beloved. She willingly accepts her wish and hugs her immediately. Really it's a great day for her, got everybody's love and forgiveness. And the quintessential thing is she got Arnav's loving touch today.

Sly shyam was looking for opportunity to inveigle them. He intervenes while Anjali and Khsuhi was talking. He wishes to drink the bhang, what khushi made. Khushi resents to see him. She tells HP to serve him some thandai. And she addresses him jijaji, what certainly made Shyam annoyed. Shyam's impudence is unbearable. Khushi escapes from there. In this joyful day, his presence is perturbing her for sure. But clever Shyam doesn't want to get drunk today; he wants to be in his sanity, so that he can know, what was the secret behind Arnav and Khushi's abrupt wedding. He contrives to inebriate Khushi. He instigates Anjali to make khushi drink bhang. Anjali is also agog to make Khushi drunk.

Anjali offers Khsuhi bhang, but she refuses.

"No anjaliji, I never drink the bhang what I make. You know why, cause what is in my heart comes out involuntarily after drinking it."

Anjali forces her. khushi runs and Anjali chases her. Anjali feigns sadness,

What kind of sister in law she is that making her pregnant SIL run.

Khushi becomes apologetic. Anjali tells her that she just wants her to drink thandai. When Khushi still doesn't agree, Anjali gets upset,

"You don't trust your sister in law, let me drink then."

Khushi finally agrees to drink. Anjali bursts out in laughter, that she cheated her and made her drink the bhang.

"you shouldn't trust your nanad"

"what you did"

Khushi starts to hiccup. She gets scared in anticipation; how she will control her inner feelings now!

"I just fulfilled my duty as a SIL"...Anjali replies quizzically..

The sweetest thing was anjali called Khushi bhabi. But why didn't she call her bhabi later?

The raizadas and Guptas have become bonkers after drinking bhang. All are in delirium. Some mughal emperor's spook gets into mami. She is blabbering Salim, Anarkali, kaniz's story. Akash and Payal are giggling like school kids. Mami is telling Akash to change himself. Why he is in love with a simple kaneeez?

"But when you will change mamiji"...Khushi screams at mami. Khushi is completely under the bhang effect. Mami is startled

"Aur ek kaniz!"

"I'm phatti saree, why are you calling me kameej."

Khushi gives her more bhang to drink and tells her to say what is in her heart. She also wants to tell what she feels.

"Jab aap saj dhaj ke bahar niklina, saree, blouje, lipistick, aap bilkul bina baris ki indradhanush lagti hai."

"Kya, humko rainbow bulatarahi ho, you gustakh larki. Takhliya."

Mami gets mad at khushi.

After her gibberish talk with mami she now goes to Akash and Payal. Sitting between them, she opens Payal's childhood secret to Akash. When they were little Payal used to like a boy, who didn't wear specs like Akash. Payal and that boy used to put chameli ka tel on their hair and both always had runny nose. Akash gets sad to hear about Payal's love interest to some other guy in her childhood. But khushi admits that Akash is a very nice guy and she is very happy that she and Akash got married with each other. Her satire makes Akash and Payal giggle more.

After spurting out her dil ki baat to Akash and Payal, she now goes to nani and Anjali to share her feelings. She tells nani that she likes her a lot, but she is not like her nani. Naniji, who has become maudlin after drinking the bhang, gives her a push to hear this . Khushi mends herself that naniji is strict like her nani but she dances as well and both are very nice.

She now comes to Anjali. She first asks her forgiveness. She didn't want to hurt her. Whatever happened, she didn't do it intentionally. Along with everybody Shyam also has a queer feelings, to hear her apology.

"Woh Arnavji hai na, he told me that if I don't marry him, he will."

"khushi, don't you think, you drank too much bhang."

Arnav comes in the crux of the moment to stop her. hai, he is looking so cool in white! He is espying her keenly today. Khushi looks a bit baffled,

"bhang"

She offers him to drink bhang also.

"mai bhang nahi pita" (I don't drink bhang)

He replies grimly.

"Nahi pite, you don't drink, but you should drink and tell what is in your heart."

She demands like an adorable wifey. Arnav looks at her with darting eyes.

"are ha, yehi to woh, oh yes, he is the one who told me to."

Khushi can't complete as Arnav cuts her words.

"khushi jhoot math bolo...don't tell lie."

"jhoot...I'm telling the truth."

His face glints with a mischievous smirk. He deftly prevaricates her and doesn't let her tell the truth. Instead he speaks in deep baritone,

"Khushi kisiko yeh janne ki zarrorat nahi ki jab hum akele hote to kya karte."

(khushi, nobody needs to know, when we are alone what we do.)

I got goose bumps when he said that. It seemed, his subreption indicated his wish. He really wanted to do the things what husband-wife do in privy.

All becomes demur in coy to hear his bold confession.

"Mai bhang nahi pita, aur tum chup rahogi."

(I don't drink bhang and you will keep quiet.)

He puts his finger on her lips to make her silent and drags her with him. Nani and Anjali get ecstatic to see their chotey's pyaar to his wife.

Arnav tells Khushi to put down the bhang glass and admonishes her to drink more.

"Kiyu rakhe.nahi, nahi, nahi (why shall I put down the glass? Never, never, never)...she is obstinate, behaving like a stubborn kid. She doesn't want to stop drinking and promises to make him drunk also. She runs with the bhang glasses.

"Agar rokh sako to rokhlo. Stop me if you can. Today I'll tell everything what is in my mind"

She stumbles while running.

"khushi careful"..he is also alert. He is very much aware of his crazy girl's clumsiness. She trips a lot even in her sanity and he is always there to catch and hold her. Now when she is drunk, it's inevitable that she will stumble. Both come to the table where the drinks are kept. Arnav tells her to put down the glass.

"khushi dekho tum aur nai piogi. You will not drink any more. Put the glass down"

But who listens to sanka devi now. Today she is carefree, effervescing like a free bird. She will drink more and offers him also a glass to drink.

"if you want me to stop, then you have to drink a bit."

She is demanding like a little girl. He again stints her. But she will not listen to his any wish today and will not relinquish as well.

"What about my wish!"

Either he will drink or she will. She starts to drink again. Arnav gets frantic this time and chides her to stop.

"What do you want me to do, that I should drink also"

She nods her head yes. Her innocent demand is irrefutable. So he had to surrender to his stubborn wife. He drinks, but not bhang but thandai. But khushi's keen eyes caught his cheating.

"Aap ramanchi kar rahi hai"

"ramanchi"

"cheating, you are cheating."

"you have to drink again. Otherwise I'll not agree"

In pronto Khushi exchanges the glass of thandai and give him bhang. She now is waiting with a moue. How cute she is looking with a pouted face. I wished if Arnav would've given her a peck on that pouted lips! But he sure didn't get her trick and drank bhang. Anajli watches the scene and gets startled that this time her chottey is not only playing the holi, but drinking bhang also.

Now it's time for Khushi to reveal how she hoodwinked him.

"What do you think that you are very smart? But I'm smarter than you."

She pats on his shoulder.

"Kya hua, balti band ho gayi, aapki taraf se ma hi bol diti ho. What the, what the, what the"

(what happened, you became mute, in that case let me tell you on your behalf, what the, what the, what the.)

She moves away, prancing. Now it's time for Arnav to hiccup.

Khushi, amma, bua, payal, mami all seems are in the state of imbecility, all are now dancing in frisk.

Bhang started to affect Arnav also. His eyes are now are getting murky, and his dil ki baat. starts to coming out from his mouth. Standing in between nani and Anjali, he is getting bedazzled and enthralled by his beautiful wife.

"Kitni sundar lag rahi na Khsuhi. She is beeeauuutiful. Thodi pagal hai, par cute hai."

He is now getting crimson praising her beautiful Khushi.

"Uski baal, uski akhe, uski smile"

"her hair, her eyes, her smile"

A sweet loving smile suffuses his visage. His caramel eyes are dancing with amusement. He has been admiring her beauty since the day she fell in his arm in sheesh mahal. But never could tell. Every time he sees her he gets mesmerized by her beauty. But he always wanted to elude from his thought. Today in inebriated state, it's spurting out from his heart to mouth. He doesn't want to bridle his emotions any more. He starts to traipse towards the dancing Khushi, who is now wayward in joy. There is a contenting smile on Anajli's face to see her lovelorn brother. And nani is blushing to see her grandson's love.

Arnav slowly trudges towards Khushi with unsteady steps. He looks completely adrift by his wayward ethereal woman. He is smiling indulgently at her resilient irrepressible exuberance. She is bewildered to see him and stops dancing. Rabba vey ascends. A seductive, loving smile is glinting from his visage. He holds her and pulls her towards him in pronto. They become oblivious about the people around, just glance at each other appraisingly with their eyes flickering with a lazy smolder in their depth. All the loving memories encompass them; their sensuous teri meri dance, their almost kiss, the payal moment, all are reverberating in their mind. In those moments Khushi was always in rendition; she always craves to be touched by her Arnavji. Anajli is simply overjoyed to see her brother in so much happiness. Today he played holi, he drank bhang and also danced for Khushi.

After starring at her amusedly for a while Arnav twirls her in one swift movement. She swirls and stops. Her mouth is a little agape in amazement. She is aghast to see his usually hard, imperious eyes looking unbelievably soft and tender. Is it her laad governor or somebody else!

Arnav brings Anjali and nani to dance. He also dances, carefree, what is definitely not him, but the Arnav hidden inside ASR. He is just too delectable today. So he takes his sister in a warm embrace. Isn't she the one who always wanted to see him settled and happy in life? 

Suddenly he notices that a guy is trying to get cozy with Khushi. He gets frantic. How dare is he tried to touch his khushi. He holds that guy vehemently.

"Tune meri biwiko hath kaise lagaya."

(how dare you touched my wife.)

"bura na mano, holi hai" the guy apologizes and he forgives him. But where is Khushi? He has to ensconce his biwi, his love, his Khushi.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xxEw0Oup19I[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to priyatnl

gifs credit goes to tumblr and me.

Edited by sohara - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aarwen

Indi di it is a deep thought that you presented. yes 226 definitely had something off. They were trying to portray some feeling but the premise just did not seem right. 

Anyway  can't help getting a bit personal here hope it doesn't get too boring. At 25 years already married 4 years to a boy I met in my first day of college and rarely spoke to in the next 1.5 years only to finally fall in love and marry right out of college...got a best friend for life in the process.. touch wood..  I still get carried away by the magical love portrayed  in books movies.. in IPK all the time .. yes ASR looks so attractive on screen. Would he be an easy person to live with? I don't think so. But would Khushi have it any other way? No. Remember the dream where she wore the green and yellow saree how Shyaam was overly sweet and it had no effect while ASR was simply ASR and still it created all the dhak dhaks.. Garima was so right when she said that it takes living with a person to understand how happy you can be. Not sure if it is an Indian thing or all girls all over the world are this way that we get caught up in fairytales and rabba ve love and then maybe nothing in life can match up to that. But the trick is to find our own rabba ve's whenever we can get them.

My heart goes to Arnav in the GH scenes with garima and buaji. He did not intentionally want to hurt any feelings by getting the new the AC etc. And when he says "Buaji main khata bhi toh bahut hun aur aap khilati bhi toh bahut hai". Such familiarity and ease. I love the scene. And buaji and Garima are exactly how in laws are. Sometimes too loud and sometimes scared. Men do get angry or uncomfortable but the women helps out. Here Khushi made things worse but Arnav himself understood the emotions and made things right. To me that is always the rajkumar. Maybe am just biased but except for the anger he always had no other vice as far as I can see. Though some of his acts did need a big heart filled with love to forgive him.

And your reminder of the first episode has me in tears.. 

Pardon my ramblings but Indi di your post struck a chord with what is essentially a constant battle in me .. the search for fairytale in reality.

loved every word you wrote, aarwen...

marriage is such a dicey thing. especially if you happen to want love within it...

your last few words, beautiful... for me that's what it is somewhere a lot about... to keep the fairytale intact... possible perhaps only if we accept the beast... this thing called reality...

what i loved about ipk was that it was about true love without the necessity for death to keep it alive and burning... a love that could survive this life, and not become mundane or every day.

i do hope you get to keep that fairytale of yours going. we all find our own ways i think... the key is an instinct and a vishwaas that it is indeed there.

glad my ramblings touched you... this 226 wanted to say something, just the execution was not quite there.

was watching suicide just now. again... it's silly and downright wrong in many ways... but it tried to convey so many things. there was a sequence to the events... what he felt, what she felt, how he reacted, how she reacted... all so human at one level.

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
In di, Aarwen was just thinking. In fairytales too the prince and his princess have to go through lots of ups and downs in their lives; as in the fairytale of the Beauty and the Beast till they finally live happily ever after.  Edited by wiwy - 10 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-208

Incoherent words; staccato sentences; everybody  is frolicking. The ambiance is iridescent. All are prancing in rapture with the crescendo of the beats of drum. A man who claims to hate his woman, seemed broke though all the walls he had built, he was drawn to her like a moth to a flame. His eyes are shining with tenderness, gleaming with love, dancing with delight, flickering with emotions. Her eyes clear, luminescent and incongruently guileless. Their body shudders with pure happiness. They both danced in ecstasy. Both of their grief and inhibitions was relegated to oblivion.

It's a really a mirthful day for Khushi. Her family and naniji both finally absolved her and accepted her lovingly. She ponders her family's love a lot. She was so disquiet, when her beloved people were mad at her.

Khushi is flouncing in alacrity, serving bhang and thandai to everybody. Bua and amma seemed already drunk. She offers bhang to nani and makes her drink on nanaji's name. Mami refused to drink , but she feeds her by beguiling her. After mami drank, Khushi confesses that she mixed some bhang in the thandai.

She offers Anjali some thandai. Anjali made sure she dupes her or not. How can she cheat her now, after all she is pregnant. Anajli agrees to drink in one condition, if she calls her di. Khushi gets overwhelmed as Anjali is her Arnavji's most beloved. She willingly accepts her wish and hugs her immediately. Really it's a great day for her, got everybody's love and forgiveness. And the quintessential thing is she got Arnav's loving touch today.

Sly shyam was looking for opportunity to inveigle them. He intervenes while Anjali and Khsuhi was talking. He wishes to drink the bhang, what khushi made. Khushi resents to see him. She tells HP to serve him some thandai. And she addresses him jijaji, what certainly made Shyam annoyed. Shyam's impudence is unbearable. Khushi escapes from there. In this joyful day, his presence is perturbing her for sure. But clever Shyam doesn't want to get drunk today; he wants to be in his sanity, so that he can know, what was the secret behind Arnav and Khushi's abrupt wedding. He contrives to inebriate Khushi. He instigates Anjali to make khushi drink bhang. Anjali is also agog to make Khushi drunk.

Anjali offers Khsuhi bhang, but she refuses.

"No anjaliji, I never drink the bhang what I make. You know why, cause what is in my heart comes out involuntarily after drinking it."

Anjali forces her. khushi runs and Anjali chases her. Anjali feigns sadness,

What kind of sister in law she is that making her pregnant SIL run.

Khushi becomes apologetic. Anjali tells her that she just wants her to drink thandai. When Khushi still doesn't agree, Anjali gets upset,

"You don't trust your sister in law, let me drink then."

Khushi finally agrees to drink. Anjali bursts out in laughter, that she cheated her and made her drink the bhang.

"you shouldn't trust your nanad"

"what you did"

Khushi starts to hiccup. She gets scared in anticipation; how she will control her inner feelings now!

"I just fulfilled my duty as a SIL"...Anjali replies quizzically..

The sweetest thing was anjali called Khushi bhabi. But why didn't she call her bhabi later?

The raizadas and Guptas have become bonkers after drinking bhang. All are in delirium. Some mughal emperor's spook gets into mami. She is blabbering Salim, Anarkali, kaniz's story. Akash and Payal are giggling like school kids. Mami is telling Akash to change himself. Why he is in love with a simple kaneeez?

"But when you will change mamiji"...Khushi screams at mami. Khushi is completely under the bhang effect. Mami is startled

"Aur ek kaniz!"

"I'm phatti saree, why are you calling me kameej."

Khushi gives her more bhang to drink and tells her to say what is in her heart. She also wants to tell what she feels.

"Jab aap saj dhaj ke bahar niklina, saree, blouje, lipistick, aap bilkul bina baris ki indradhanush lagti hai."

"Kya, humko rainbow bulatarahi ho, you gustakh larki. Takhliya."

Mami gets mad at khushi.

After her gibberish talk with mami she now goes to Akash and Payal. Sitting between them, she opens Payal's childhood secret to Akash. When they were little Payal used to like a boy, who didn't wear specs like Akash. Payal and that boy used to put chameli ka tel on their hair and both always had runny nose. Akash gets sad to hear about Payal's love interest to some other guy in her childhood. But khushi admits that Akash is a very nice guy and she is very happy that she and Akash got married with each other. Her satire makes Akash and Payal giggle more.

After spurting out her dil ki baat to Akash and Payal, she now goes to nani and Anjali to share her feelings. She tells nani that she likes her a lot, but she is not like her nani. Naniji, who has become maudlin after drinking the bhang, gives her a push to hear this . Khushi mends herself that naniji is strict like her nani but she dances as well and both are very nice.

She now comes to Anjali. She first asks her forgiveness. She didn't want to hurt her. Whatever happened, she didn't do it intentionally. Along with everybody Shyam also has a queer feelings, to hear her apology.

"Woh Arnavji hai na, he told me that if I don't marry him, he will."

"khushi, don't you think, you drank too much bhang."

Arnav comes in the crux of the moment to stop her. hai, he is looking so cool in white! He is espying her keenly today. Khushi looks a bit baffled,

"bhang"

She offers him to drink bhang also.

"mai bhang nahi pita" (I don't drink bhang)

He replies grimly.

"Nahi pite, you don't drink, but you should drink and tell what is in your heart."

She demands like an adorable wifey. Arnav looks at her with darting eyes.

"are ha, yehi to woh, oh yes, he is the one who told me to."

Khushi can't complete as Arnav cuts her words.

"khushi jhoot math bolo...don't tell lie."

"jhoot...I'm telling the truth."

His face glints with a mischievous smirk. He deftly prevaricates her and doesn't let her tell the truth. Instead he speaks in deep baritone,

"Khushi kisiko yeh janne ki zarrorat nahi ki jab hum akele hote to kya karte."

(khushi, nobody needs to know, when we are alone what we do.)

I got goose bumps when he said that. It seemed, his subreption indicated his wish. He really wanted to do the things what husband-wife do in privy.

All becomes demur in coy to hear his bold confession.

"Mai bhang nahi pita, aur tum chup rahogi."

(I don't drink bhang and you will keep quiet.)

He puts his finger on her lips to make her silent and drags her with him. Nani and Anjali get ecstatic to see their chotey's pyaar to his wife.

Arnav tells Khushi to put down the bhang glass and admonishes her to drink more.

"Kiyu rakhe.nahi, nahi, nahi (why shall I put down the glass? Never, never, never)...she is obstinate, behaving like a stubborn kid. She doesn't want to stop drinking and promises to make him drunk also. She runs with the bhang glasses.

"Agar rokh sako to rokhlo. Stop me if you can. Today I'll tell everything what is in my mind"

She stumbles while running.

"khushi careful"..he is also alert. He is very much aware of his crazy girl's clumsiness. She trips a lot even in her sanity and he is always there to catch and hold her. Now when she is drunk, it's inevitable that she will stumble. Both come to the table where the drinks are kept. Arnav tells her to put down the glass.

"khushi dekho tum aur nai piogi. You will not drink any more. Put the glass down"

But who listens to sanka devi now. Today she is carefree, effervescing like a free bird. She will drink more and offers him also a glass to drink.

"if you want me to stop, then you have to drink a bit."

She is demanding like a little girl. He again stints her. But she will not listen to his any wish today and will not relinquish as well.

"What about my wish!"

Either he will drink or she will. She starts to drink again. Arnav gets frantic this time and chides her to stop.

"What do you want me to do, that I should drink also"

She nods her head yes. Her innocent demand is irrefutable. So he had to surrender to his stubborn wife. He drinks, but not bhang but thandai. But khushi's keen eyes caught his cheating.

"Aap ramanchi kar rahi hai"

"ramanchi"

"cheating, you are cheating."

"you have to drink again. Otherwise I'll not agree"

In pronto Khushi exchanges the glass of thandai and give him bhang. She now is waiting with a moue. How cute she is looking with a pouted face. I wished if Arnav would've given her a peck on that pouted lips! But he sure didn't get her trick and drank bhang. Anajli watches the scene and gets startled that this time her chottey is not only playing the holi, but drinking bhang also.

Now it's time for Khushi to reveal how she hoodwinked him.

"What do you think that you are very smart? But I'm smarter than you."

She pats on his shoulder.

"Kya hua, balti band ho gayi, aapki taraf se ma hi bol diti ho. What the, what the, what the"

(what happened, you became mute, in that case let me tell you on your behalf, what the, what the, what the.)

She moves away, prancing. Now it's time for Arnav to hiccup.

Khushi, amma, bua, payal, mami all seems are in the state of imbecility, all are now dancing in frisk.

Bhang started to affect Arnav also. His eyes are now are getting murky, and his dil ki baat. starts to coming out from his mouth. Standing in between nani and Anjali, he is getting bedazzled and enthralled by his beautiful wife.

"Kitni sundar lag rahi na Khsuhi. She is beeeauuutiful. Thodi pagal hai, par cute hai."

He is now getting crimson praising her beautiful Khushi.

"Uski baal, uski akhe, uski smile"

"her hair, her eyes, her smile"

A sweet loving smile suffuses his visage. His caramel eyes are dancing with amusement. He has been admiring her beauty since the day she fell in his arm in sheesh mahal. But never could tell. Every time he sees her he gets mesmerized by her beauty. But he always wanted to elude from his thought. Today in inebriated state, it's spurting out from his heart to mouth. He doesn't want to bridle his emotions any more. He starts to traipse towards the dancing Khushi, who is now wayward in joy. There is a contenting smile on Anajli's face to see her lovelorn brother. And nani is blushing to see her grandson's love.

Arnav slowly trudges towards Khushi with unsteady steps. He looks completely adrift by his wayward ethereal woman. He is smiling indulgently at her resilient irrepressible exuberance. She is bewildered to see him and stops dancing. Rabba vey ascends. A seductive, loving smile is glinting from his visage. He holds her and pulls her towards him in pronto. They become oblivious about the people around, just glance at each other appraisingly with their eyes flickering with a lazy smolder in their depth. All the loving memories encompass them; their sensuous teri meri dance, their almost kiss, the payal moment, all are reverberating in their mind. In those moments Khushi was always in rendition; she always craves to be touched by her Arnavji. Anajli is simply overjoyed to see her brother in so much happiness. Today he played holi, he drank bhang and also danced for Khushi.

After starring at her amusedly for a while Arnav twirls her in one swift movement. She swirls and stops. Her mouth is a little agape in amazement. She is aghast to see his usually hard, imperious eyes looking unbelievably soft and tender. Is it her laad governor or somebody else!

Arnav brings Anjali and nani to dance. He also dances, carefree, what is definitely not him, but the Arnav hidden inside ASR. He is just too delectable today. So he takes his sister in a warm embrace. Isn't she the one who always wanted to see him settled and happy in life? 

Suddenly he notices that a guy is trying to get cozy with Khushi. He gets frantic. How dare is he tried to touch his khushi. He holds that guy vehemently.

"Tune meri biwiko hath kaise lagaya."

(how dare you touched my wife.)

"bura na mano, holi hai" the guy apologizes and he forgives him. But where is Khushi? He has to ensconce his biwi, his love, his Khushi.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xxEw0Oup19I[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to priyatnl

gifs credit goes to tumblr and me.

Soha had fun reading your 208. The first paragraph , your description of the atmosphere of holi at Raizada home, the beating of drums and all prancing, dancing around and in the midst of that the coming together of two hearts was brilliant. It made my heart go dhak dhak. 
Aww! Loved your Khushi gifs. This was indeed a khushi day for Khushi. The gifs say so much about her mental state. It was this bubble inside her that made her throw caution to the wind, forget that Arnav had forced her into marrying him and dance and mix around with everyone. She was just so happy that the two families had forgiven her. I felt a tinge of sadness for the poor girl who was living a dream till it burst.
Yet for that day she got the husband who was every woman's dream, caring, teasing, loving, and letting her be what she is paagal par cute,  Yes Soha many goosebump moments there.
Thankyou for the wonderful edts and gifs. A sight to sore eyes!
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

thanks, horizon for reading 226...

thanks also for saying what you do about watching again and letting all our takes add to teh experience, make it better.

agree with you, a lot of things that were ugh last time, i can see now and even find meaning or fun in... in fact, was surprised i had so much to say on anything really after holi... but ha ha me bak bak.

i like what you say about how khushi being khushi this in your face story may be more what she'd express through. lovely point of view.

i had hoped after the intensity and music of silent treatment and missing, this episode would somehow melt into me... but something was missing... could have been the acting, i did find sanaya not too engaged... could be she was tired, it was one of those days or something, the pacing, the structure... no idea what... and certainly that unnecessary cutesie pie.

anyway, i am hoping this week's episode is better and has me floating once more.

khushi was just a tool alas. i write a coupel of stories as you know... soemhow because maybe of teh treatment meted to her here, i am always very engaged with her while writing... it actually makes teh story better somehow... the other day a reader said she loved khsuhi and wouldn't miond reading astory all about her. it felt like such a wonderful compliment. though i instantly frowned and thought am i being uncaring toward my sweet asr. 😆 😆 😆

Indi, Yes post Holi, it was only episodic brilliance.  After that missing one would certainly hope for some thing special, but alas that was only to happen in that golden period not now.
Sanaya's acting..  didn't feel it was off... but even if she were to be brilliant, there is no way one min angry, one min OTT khushi could have talked to me.
I did see that comment on your story and certainly agreed with that reader...we get to see glimpses of that woman that we always longed to see in your story...and my hot and sweet ASR not at all left behind but as pristine there .. who gels with this woman intricately... so no worries dear writer!!
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wiwy

Soha had fun reading your 208. The first paragraph , your description of the atmosphere of holi at Raizada home, the beating of drums and all prancing, dancing around and in the midst of that the coming together of two hearts was brilliant. It made my heart go dhak dhak. 
Aww! Loved your Khushi gifs. This was indeed a khushi day for Khushi. The gifs say so much about her mental state. It was this bubble inside her that made her throw caution to the wind, forget that Arnav had forced her into marrying him and dance and mix around with everyone. She was just so happy that the two families had forgiven her. I felt a tinge of sadness for the poor girl who was living a dream till it burst.
Yet for that day she got the husband who was every woman's dream, caring, teasing, loving, and letting her be what she is paagal par cute,  Yes Soha many goosebump moments there.
Thankyou for the wonderful edts and gifs. A sight to sore eyes!

Sohara you didn't miss a thing! The sweetest thing was anjali called Khushi bhabi. But why didn't she call her bhabi later? Am glad you mentioned this. The scenes with these two together showed such a new lovely bond today. 

Your and wiwy's words brought back all the happiness of this episode. It just makes me want twirl around shouting rabba ve rabba ve rabba ve...

aarwen thumbnail

loved every word you wrote, aarwen...

marriage is such a dicey thing. especially if you happen to want love within it...

your last few words, beautiful... for me that's what it is somewhere a lot about... to keep the fairytale intact... possible perhaps only if we accept the beast... this thing called reality...

what i loved about ipk was that it was about true love without the necessity for death to keep it alive and burning... a love that could survive this life, and not become mundane or every day.

I am remembering your post from a few days back about an aging ASR yellilng out for an old yet sanka Khushi and the what the and unbelievable still there..

i do hope you get to keep that fairytale of yours going. we all find our own ways i think... the key is an instinct and a vishwaas that it is indeed there. Thank you for the thought am going to hold onto it.

glad my ramblings touched you... this 226 wanted to say something, just the execution was not quite there.

was watching suicide just now. again... it's silly and downright wrong in many ways... but it tried to convey so many things. there was a sequence to the events... what he felt, what she felt, how he reacted, how she reacted... all so human at one level. Yes the suicide was OTT because it was thought of for Lavanya of all the reasons maybe even funny when Khushi replies to "breathe Khushi!" with "Ab saans  lene ka abhyaas karne se kya fayda?" but I liked it ðŸ˜³ . Sometimes when things are going out of control maybe you need to just go with the flow. Act childish irresponsible just to bear all the pain. And in the end we did get an explanation and a new melodious dard in pyaar. At least they finally spoke of the actual problems!

In di, Aarwen was just thinking. In fairytales too the prince and his princess have to go through lots of ups and downs in their lives; as in the fairytale of the Beauty and the Beast till they finally live happily ever after.  

Wiwy no wonder I keep saying this again and again but I get such a sense of belonging here with you all. Yes even in fairytales life is never simple. But hand in hand love battles everything else to find its happily ever after. Its not about comfort but always about belonging to the one person. In fact only sugary sweet words and deeds would definitely just be boring ..a regular hindi serial.. we need to spice it up with a bit of dori breaking.. to get our IPK! ðŸ˜‰
Edited by aarwen - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

In di, Aarwen was just thinking. In fairytales too the prince and his princess have to go through lots of ups and downs in their lives; as in the fairytale of the Beauty and the Beast till they finally live happily ever after. 

true, wiwy...

but the problem really i think is in the "happily ever after".

all fairytales detail the problems that beset the duo before they get together. then he comes on a horse or a bentley and picks her up and takes her away and they live happily ever after.

in real life, this is where the real problems start... then the troubles of time and everything that time brings...

hard to stay focussed on the dreamy elements of love through much of it.

when daughter was five, tried to tell her that the prince and the princess after they wed were happy, yeah they fought a bit, there were other problems but you know...

my daughter cut mre short and insisted... "happily ever after".

every time i tried to add anything to that, she went back to... yes, h... e ...e...

also, why must always the prince whisk the princess away and out of all sorts of things? think there is our ancient cave instincts, the man woman thing? or this is just conditioning.

okay... me lazy, happy to be rescued then con the prince into believing it was me really who did all the rescuing. happily ever after.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Wiwy no wonder I keep saying this again and again but I get such a sense of belonging here with you all. Yes even in fairytales life is never simple. But hand in hand love battles everything else to find its happily ever after. Its not about comfort but always about belonging to the one person. In fact only sugary sweet words and deeds would definitely just be boring ..a regular hindi serial.. we need to spice it up with a bit of dori breaking.. to get our IPK! ðŸ˜‰

hayeee, at the cost of sounding completely downtrodden, unemancipated woman, i say... bring on the dori breaking. 😆

aarwen thumbnail

hayeee, at the cost of sounding completely downtrodden, unemancipated woman, i say... bring on the dori breaking. 😆

🤣