Blast from the Past Thread #23!!Catch up and some ott!! pg 114 epi 230 - Page 17

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

never knew the guy couldn't dance when i saw this, never suspected it... and really if this is not dancing, i am fine with it. to understand what you have to do with those moves and then to do it so that everyone is ready to combust... uff. brown and ivory, black and green, i actually went and looked up the exact meaning of torque, the word kept coming at me as i edited. there was so much in this dance... a delve into the essence of relationship maybe... trust.

Bingo, hitting the right target.

ok let me take you to Physics which is ur fav subject...in detail because that's how I see it and tried to explain in the form of song...me complicated one here...right and no one understand me easily...ready to take in any complaints , just hear me out as this is interesting thing u put there for me...well too bad ..ur fault so read it now..just like in ur stories i find things which are just mirch masala for others but stand out for me...

TORQUE... -The moment of a force; the measure of a force's tendency to produce torsion and rotation about an axis, equal to the vector product of the radius vector from the axis of rotation to the point of application of the force and the force vector.

Now I divided the whole definition of torque in colors instead of numbers...
The moment of a force

When they met he started all push and pull ...force [def of force in physics]and that extends all the way till now.All the moments when he was harsh on her and did all horrible stuff...

the measure of a force's tendency to produce torsion and rotation about an axis,

His realization and measuring her depth of love despite his use of force, his harsh behavior and she always rotates back to him , their axis which always remained connected despite he pushed her, shoved her out of that axis million times 

equal to the vector product of the radius vector

but because of torsion...like an elasticity in a spring she comes back with equal amount of force right back on his face ...punching him more than ever...she always taught him a lesson of love with double the impact to make him speechless.

from the axis of rotation to the point of application of the force and the force vector.

and who is the main focal point at which this rotation is going on...Anjali and Shyam and the force and the length of this force goes by the intensity of these two ppl make ARSHI to feel and act upon and that action of these either decrease or increase the distance in between ARSHI...

he hadn't a clue what the steps were. she had no idea he'd come and help her. yet there they were, vis a vis... and it seemed as though the dance came to them... because they put that trust in the other.

the man who had to win was not interested in winning. the woman who wanted to win, was too busy losing herself. an almost minimalist take on dance and  again so much got said.

I thinking winning and losing bets and challenges were on vacation or having drinks in the audience at this moment

after effects of a dance on a young man...

and a young woman.

Love the effect on young man and on this young naive woman...

sorry indi , there is a lot pending for me to read , but with a lot of work and feeling distracted in life is making this paagal lazy these days...but definitely I will be over here on this weekend ...hope so.

I took ur post at next level as this is how I feel ...a pure physics among them...chemistry is nothing  and not even close to itπŸ˜ƒ
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Teri meri, meri teri ... Dance of the souls, mind and body. Two years? Unbelievable! We are still dancing and we are far far from being tired.

Wondeful words and awesome shot ...πŸ‘

Who is tired ..i think u are talking about urself . not me RIGHT...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Javeria3991

@Indi di and @ Durga S

wonderful edits on teri meri anniversary.

Teri Meri dance sequence was their another step towards trust for each other and compatibility. They dance with each other in sync, full of passion. Khushi at first was reluctant and little hesitant to dance with him but Arnav guide her, indirectly showing her the path to his heart to sort the confusions and dhak dhak he felt for khushi. khushi follows him indicating that she will present whenever he will need help without any questions ask. Their moves on the lyrics on dance were perfect and stupendous. Their twirling, holding each other tightly and flexibility, succeeding synchronically, isn't that all the signs of the trust and patience in the relation in which they will be soon bind.
Each dance sequence of Arnav and khushi perfectly show their feelings for each other, words are not needed to express them. 
It was not Arnav but khushi actually who dance on his traces.

@Blasters 
Happy Second Anniversary Of Teri Meri

Epic Dance

Javeria πŸ‘

perfect edit and that pink is the key of future...this dance is all TRUST building factor...in between them which he lost and she doesn't have because of his ill mannered actions...and he is trying with each move that he will never let her go no matter what, he will never let her get humiliated no matter what, he will be there for her at each and every moment of distress to take her out of any trouble  as a true protector and that's exactly what he did.
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
πŸ€—

Originally posted by: wiwy

Guruji you must must must teach me to make this masterful edit! Please PM me! and that TO BE poem is divine. I read it many times over and everytime it left a beautiful taste in my mouth.

thnx wiwy , πŸ€—πŸ€—

Glad you enjoyed my toti phooti poem...

No problem anytime ...be ready for ur lessons...😊

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Celebrating Teri Meri...

[/QUOTE] 

OK u make me jealous as I can't combine more than one...but one day I will be ...😊

Just too beautiful but your B/W and their charm is something else and your shots were too god Kat...that I can't forget...

Thnx for this new fresh air 

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Happy teri meri anniversary. Don't have time to write something new, so I'm pasting my old post.
Several months back an angel  fell in his arms in sheesh mahal . He felt a visceral attraction and a magnetic pull towards her. But he hated his feelings for the girl, cause he enceindred himself in the dark world of hate. There was no access of love there. He thought love is deception. He can't indulge his feelings of love for any girl. But fate made them confront again. The destiny keeps throwing them together again and again. The attraction has become abysmal now. He tried so hard to hate her, not to love her. How many times he wanted to say "koi phadak nahi padta." But finally he had to surrender his ego, his grudge, his conceit, his pride. 

credit goes to tumblr

When he saw Khushi on the stage, cogitated, embroiled and pensive, he couldn't resist himself to go to help her. In spite of so much acrimony, he always stands by her side when she needs him. He became oblivious of the challenge to win the competition. He is now willingly to lose to her.

So Arnav and Khushi's amazing performance on the song Teri meri happened. It's not just a simple dance but an epic moment of IPK. Didn't the song just made for Arnav and Khushi?

"Mine and your love story can't be spoken in just few words."

Their love is like a turbulent ocean, the depth of their love is really impenetrable.

Did anybody witness such a sensuous, passionate dance before? Did anybody see the smoldering chemistry before?

Inhaling his musky smell, feeling the spine tingling sensation of his warm breath on her face and neck, Khushi let him play with her lissome body. Her visage reflects the maelstrom of conflicting emotions, but she completely surrenders to him. 

Shutting out the world outside, creating a gentle cadence that beats in harmony with their thumping heart.

Their every move, every expression is telling the story of their conflicting, but enormous love.

They make their families flabbergasted. And the journey of the undecipherable love transcends to a new level.

I remembered because of that word because it's kind a chup gaya hai at hat moment...
love the inhaling his mushy smell and his kissing her , caressing her visage with full right , having her in his arms , lifting her in the air al to prove her you are mine and I am yours ...lets put the past behind and move on...rewinding the tape recorder moment..

Lovely gifs πŸ‘
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AKAD

Happy Teri Meri everyone.I will be back with my first edit.

Just read ArshiH post , just wow.

I must say every visual made by every one here is breathtaking.
Kat, Indi, Sohara, salooni, arwen, Javeria, wiwy and all[sorry if I miss anyone]πŸ‘

You all are just too good.

Thank you and I feel proud being among you.😊

Hey AKAD😊 thnx ans waiting for your edit 
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Either way you look at it it is teri meri

from darkness

to light

wiwy ...muahh  for the first one as that is the key ...their moments in dark or light ...just depending on each other and leaning towards at each other with blind TRUST...

Thnx 
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Okay  me OTT ! This is my last teri meri edit πŸ˜³ he has both his arms round her waist and is leaning into her, smelling her sweet perfume, kissing her tresses.

Hey wiwy is on the roll today...this is sensuous ..gliding her waist and touching her naval , how come she is standing on her feet...😊😳

Beautiful 
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AKAD

Teri Meri Prem Kahani is just too close to my heart.Two bodies are following the music or music was following these two or the whole moment was following the command of souls to be merged from all across just for each other and from each other.

I spent so much time on it and my roommate really helped me a lot.I am not bad at computer but these skills are something else.
Thank You every one.

wow AKAD or Diya...is that your real name on this edit or your friend room mate name...

Love the caption, the smoothness...not bad , ART is MATH  and I know these things take time ...but it is beautiful...πŸ‘