Users

Frequent Posters

Areesha566 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
part 12

beautifuly cute and awesomly written

love it

p.s. Sorry bakiyoon ki tarha super long comments nahi kar sakti, i only write what i feel
NainaSM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wowww superb awesome 
Sakshi ayesha chit chat and bangels superb 
Arjun ayesha and Sam bonding nice
Sakshi bday part was super se upar 
Tea and Maggie
Snow fall 
Arakshi together 
Snowman wowww just love it 
Continue soon
SeasonOfLeaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ress😎
Unress!
You updated you updateddd

Warning: Since this is a long update, expect a long comment!🤪

Snow snow snow snow snowww...

I want Christmas already! I can almost hear the Christmassy music, smell the gingebread in the air and see the magical lights everywhere
Ok, i m getting carried away 😛

Aisha is backkk 😳
Aisha-Arjun convo - brought a hugee smile to my face. How well she knows him he he😃

Trivedi phir pita! I was like 😈 Serves him right!
That part made me miss the show..and all that action sighhh.
Anyhooo!

The chat convo the chat convoo!!!😳😳
I love youuu for this flashback! ahh ahh can we have more chat convos pleassshhh 😳

It was a teeny tiny one but i loved it..and ahh she finally begins to realise that ACP Arjun Rawte might be her Arjun. 
(Got carried away in my dreams again)

That lil scene when Aisha gives her those bangles was so beautiful ..you do know how to make simple things sound so beautiful through your words 👏😃
I could almost feeel the bangles in my hands😳

Nononononooo you mention Kolkata and sweets and now I am missing both (hayee)😆

My favourite line out of the whole update:
"The golden glass bangles clinked melodiously against each other with the playful cold breeze carrying the pleasant sound through the snow covered valley as if delivering a cryptic message across."

Dedication to meee...hayeee biggg hug 

These lines touched real deep:

"The truth doesn't always set one free, perhaps they were happy being in the situation they were in. Because for the first time in many years, silence was offering them a strange sort of sweet solace, and not jabs and pricks at their insides.. A friend, a companion or a stranger, whatever they meant to each other, didn't matter. What mattered was that there was someone by their side, who saw them for who they were, without asking questions, pitying or judging them.."

Especially the last line...there are so few people who stay by your side no matter what and don't judge you for your actions. Those are the real friends...and it's a pity that sometimes people you thought would be by your side forever just drift away from you because of distance... or maybe just because their priorities change. Oh well! Life goes on ...
Yeah that was random...ignoree😆

The scene at the temple was beautiful and emotional and sad *sniff*
Hehehe that bit where his stomach rumbles from hunger was funny and brought a hugeee smile on my face 🤣

The snowstormmm
haye kitna intezaar kiya maine iske liye.. kitne sapne bhi dekhe! (With Humdard playing in the bg - mera kuch nahi ho sakta🤣)
Hayeee Maggi and chaiii and Arakshi ..plus snowstormmm outside

The part where she talks about her father was emotional..but he was there to comfort here *goosebumps*

They're gonna build a snowmannn! (what an awesome thought)
I wanna build a snowmannn!! 

"Her loose curls danced with the playful breeze, and Arjun felt his heart thump wildly. The soft moonlight streaming through the clouds was dimmer than usual, but bright enough for his trained eyes to witness the array of expressions on her face."
These lines did something to me..like Humdard does (you know)☺️🤪

Hayeee hayeee Banjaaraaa hayeee 
This part was sooo 
LOLL they forgot the nosee😆😆 And then he carved out a nose to bring a smile on her face😳

"Janamdin Mubarak ho, Sakshi." ->Jeez that reminded me of the episode of Sakshi's birthday for a minute.🤔
But this is sooo much better 😃
I had serious goosebumps while reading the whole snowman building! I could only picture his gaze, with snow all around and Banjaara in the bg..hayeee am dreaming 

The night, the snow, the song..and Arakshi Can it get more magical? NO.
No Humdard today, just Banjaaraaa
lalalalaaa...that was so beautiful ❤️

Coming to the end...eeekkk *thud* *thud* *thud*
His fingers wrapped around her wrist...sighhh..and she was wearing those bangles 

Ahh...finished already! IF made my comment disappear like twice...good that i had the text written in notepad else pata nahi kya hota!😡 (i had more emos...but oh well..)
Anywaaay... I loved loved loved both updates to bits (second one a bit more and you know whyyy)
Thank you sooo much for writing huge wale updates...🤗 As usual, your magic will have me dreaming for hours 
Ab main chali sone..to listen to Banjaara and dream about snow and those two😳🤪
Aaj nahi likh paaoungi🤣
Farheen was right...the ASD hangover begins!🤣
God bless the document I am supposed to finish off tomorrow😆😆

Edited by SeasonOfLeaves - 9 years ago
angelicdeepti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
after so long..
thanx for the update & the PM...
very emotional updates... beautifully written...

continue soon
niki795 thumbnail
Part 11
Awesome update
life93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi avani di ❤️🤗

this particular one is the most beautiful chapter of this beautiful tale !❤️

actually lost in another land u r giving me hangover now a days🤪

arjun and aisha's suspicious about bahadur and then DIG's involvement 😕 back to square one !

aisha and sakshi's  convo was very beautiful 😃 she brought bangles for her , aisha's concern for sakshi feels so nice😃

sakshi and arjun meetings and and now as they are neither strangers nor friends 😉 but whatever it is the mid of strangeness and friendship is nice . soothing one !

both are comfortable with each other for unknown reasons😃

temple scene ! kya kahoon u write these scenes so amazingly beautiful each time but really sad that how her life made her like the way she is . but now when arjun is here toh kahe ki fikar😉😆

sneaking in school oops ! cop in action always😉...and acp sir chup chup ke kya dekh rahe the😉😆

baatetin mulakatein and their convo masha allah ! amazing ! light gayi maggie treat with tea that too in snowfall with freezing cold lucky acp😉

and snowman making scene totally clean bold ☺️...nose is missing lol so cute😛

he made her smile cause her face which reflect pain affects him ❤️ kuch kuch ho raha hai .😉 her curls dancing in air and acp totally charmed by her beauty it was so magical😃

and her question made him think 😉 serously aag dono tafar hai equally 😆 aisha should know this😛😆

and the last scene jus took my breathe away . he made her wear those golden bangles😲 ...what a scene just beautiful !❤️☺️

ok coming back from dreamland who is behind jay and sakshi's mission😕 who wants to reveal the mystery

so sakhi. s back in action and sakshi. stranger and arjun footballfanic convo was fun reading 😆

aisha' s question really made me laugh😆😆😆 arjun sir...acp rawte...acp arjun rawte...what's wrong with u sakshi🤣

well entire update was a treat👏...

ok end of the lecture its 4 am and my brain isn't working properly so plz overlook
 extra banter😆 

banjara was beautiful😉...

precap sounds interesting😊...update soon di love u❤️🤗

Edited by life93 - 9 years ago
niki795 thumbnail
Awesome updates
Loved it
Thanks for the pm
SeasonOfLeaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Unreserved my comment on page 67😳
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing updates
Thanks for the pm
ll-Farheen-ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Farheen was right...the ASD hangover begins!🤣
God bless the document I am supposed to finish off tomorrow😆😆

[/QUOTE]
I m always right Ritu 😎
@Basanti Lollipop:Hi porgi Satakli.Inform her parents before things get difficult to handle.
P.S:Mereko koi batao pleej k Mumbai mein snow kaise aa sakti hai