Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: kunchu

Abla nari on res πŸ˜³

Hope i am not in between

Unres
Haye snowfall
Its a dream for me to see once in my lifetime
all white and cold...
If magic existed for real, this was it..
true, my dear
wo shirt abhi bhi wahi hai?? hihi... dekho aur dekho... hihihi😳
Jay and ye Abhinav Krishna wala funda bohot seedhe look denewala twisted funda lagtha hai. I am not a fool to think its as simple as it looks
lolipop banana shuru kardo my Genie
wo school wala part was too cute re. and hospital scene so warm. 
I loved the khamoshi wala support.
love you...
Silly talks me kuch kuch puch rahe hai Sakshi ke bare me. abhi bhi bohot kuch jaana hai
Aisha ko jhatka hi mila. that precap made me love you more 
The memory of her dad's last time was indeed painful. How much did that man suffer?
hit by number of bullets, branded traiter and even burnt into flames in a hospital car park!!
No wonder Arjun is taking the event too personal just like Sakshi
waiting for more n more
even I am greedy u see
This is my first comment to any updates after my superb holidays and loads of food that I am already missing

Abla naari.. Woh kaun hai?! πŸ˜²πŸ€ͺ Tathastu, K.. I really hope u get to make a snowman someday! πŸ˜³

hai na! He's not just a khadoos boss, here hai na.. Watch out for more on him.. πŸ˜‰
There's a lot to Sakshi's father's death and I soo hope I could write it all at once.. But khair! πŸ₯±

Thank you so much.. πŸ€— next one in a day or two, hopefully! πŸ€”

P.S. Haan haan.. Thuso aur! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: SeasonOfLeaves

resss😎

unres!
Avniii Avniii AvniiiπŸ€—
Acha, tell me one thing, how do you manage to keep me hooked until I see the stars at the end and realise that it's all over?
And you said it was long πŸ€£
Like. Honestly.
Why couldn't you just go on and on and onnn..I was beginning to enjoy the snowww (even though its so summery here!) when you stopped!
I was like this 
First of all, that scene by the window when Sakshi was thinking about her father...and those memories, they just took me to another world. Especially what you said about the snow - 

"If magic existed for real, this was it..."

Snow is magic πŸ˜³
I think your writing made it even more beautiful😳

Eesh! I am getting hugely inspired by none other than you, your Highness.. β€οΈ
Oh yes! Snow is magical.. Of the few things that I miss, snow is definitely one of them.. πŸ˜›

And then the school scene where they meet  I was so reminded of my school and the prayers! 
Btw every time they met I was like 
This cracked me up so bad πŸ€£

"Aap barf mein bhi jog pe jaate hain?", she casted a glance at his casual attire and raised a brow.

LOOOLLL barf mein jogging...although that would be quite an eye pleasing sight☺️ Hayeee mujhe wahan jaana haiii
Hmmm wonder what Sakshi is planning now...πŸ€”

I feel the same about hospitals as Sakshi but then she has a painful memory associated with it...that was sad

LOOL Arjun had a break and where did he decide to be? By her side. Sighhh
Yeah you have awakened the hopeless romantic in me again πŸ˜³
I realise I am typing an essay out of the comment but I am sure you wont mindπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Achaaa so, that scene by the temple was just...

Even silences can speak volumes..sighhh. He was there for her when she needed someone the most *dreamy eyes*

Arjun pursed his lips and nodded, "I'm glad you didn't mind me coming here. I just wanted to make sure that he was fine." That you were fine, a voice corrected him..  

Yess yesss just what I thought lol πŸ˜†
You're soo falling for her ACP RawteπŸ˜‰
This part was just beyond beautifully written AvniiiπŸ˜ƒ
Then the scene at the hospital mess just made me hungryπŸ˜† Even though I have just had dinner lol
It was such a simple moment and yet I think your words made it so much more beautiful β€οΈ
Am I making sense here?πŸ˜†
The last bit...so he wants to get Sakshi back? But the question still remains as to what assignment she is on! You're not gonna reveal that until later are youπŸ˜†
Anyhooo waiting to read moreee!
Thank youu for the PM and hope you update that TS soonπŸ˜‰
Am being greedy don't mind meee🀣

Thanks soo much for giving a "long" update (it wasn't long ..not when it's your writingπŸ˜†)
I wanna go back to Dhanaulti! *pouts*
Update sooon and love youuπŸ€—

Haha.. Thank you for that entertaining comment.. I always look fwd to these.. β€οΈ
Oh and before I forget, I did mention about Sakshi's assignment.. Maybe u missed it.. πŸ˜† But no worries.. 
Oh! And I'm trying to make the next update a bit more dreamy, but sigh!  I think I'm losing it.. 

P.S. ACP Rawte is obviously clean bowled.. β€οΈ
Thank you soo much Rituu.. Love you.. πŸ€—

Darn! That smile.. Haaye.. Palat! β€οΈ β˜ΊοΈ

Originally posted by: sisodia_shefali

nice update 
sakshi trying to get to her normal life but will take time and so will people around her it is said na time heals everything 
both arjun and sakshi can't help but to think abt eachother and have that strange feeling that r they strangers or r connected somewhere some how 
arjun and sakshi convo at school gave arjun some thing to think may be she has more then what meets his eyes 
arjun had started feeling for her may be it is just concern but then it is strong enough for him to go to hospital so that he could be there for her and how so ever sakshi may believe that she is strong enough and don't want anyone's support but then u always need some one who can be there for u even silent support is also more then enough 
aisha back and getting shocker seeing these two together 
precap looks good will sakshi realize that who he is after knowing his first name 

Yes, they're both suspecting something unusual but it's too early for them to figure out what that may be.. 
Sometimes just being there for someone means a lot.. 
Who knows, maybe!πŸ˜›
Thank you.. 

Originally posted by: life93

hi avani diπŸ€—...

what a magic u create! haye ! beautiful snowfall all i can imagine ...

but really u write each word with a magical touch that i just land into the sceneπŸ‘...

sakshi watching the snowfall and her memories😊😊...and yes ! sakshi is back πŸ˜ƒ...

ACP is always on !πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...always om right time at right place πŸ˜‰...i'm going to be insane ! just imagine arjun n sakshi talikngπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰...in snowy atmoshphere πŸ˜›..

n he went to meet sakshi and their conversation in front of the godess idol😊 loved it !

arjun ke silent gestures n sakshi's thanks ...❀️...loving it !

and now dinner ! πŸ˜‰...chalo baat yahan toh pahuchiπŸ˜†...ayesha πŸ˜†...

sakshi's past work clearly shows how effiecient she isπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

waiting for Sakshi S...back in actionπŸ˜ƒ...

thanks a lot for all the brave awesome female characters u create be it ...sakshi, riya, Ro, Reva...n Priya ...they r my insipirationπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...it gave me immense strength...thank uπŸ€— ...

precap is super interesting !!!!!

BTW  what about SYHTPH ??...update soon diπŸ€—

p.s - the " kuch kuch hota hai" wala AVI ...seriously kuch kuch hota hai dekh kar :PπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Thank you Nee.. πŸ€— Ab he's THE ACP Arjun na.. Kya karein! β€οΈ
Yes, Sakshi S. will be back in action pretty soon.. But a few realisations need to happen before that! πŸ˜‰
Aww.. Thank you.. I think a major chunk of credit goes to the Arjun in our heads, be it Vidya, Shilpa or myself.. And of course, humare dear CV's who band-bajofied the original story.. πŸ˜†

Shayad is on hold, for now.. I barely have time to write these days.. Will get this one and Lady moving first and then switch to Shayad.. 
Hai na.. πŸ˜‰ β€οΈ

Originally posted by: Humzy

Lovely update

Loved it
Very nicely written
Continue soon

Thank you! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: drunkiiebabe

Awesome update

Thanks for the pm 

Thanks! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Shivi1997

Its awsm
grt writing haan
aww she is missing her dad..that pain is so unbearable..i bet... :(
arjun n sakshi ke bich ackward toh khatm hue..
Ab arjun ko kaun bachaye aisha or shree se..
I love it
nice update
update soon

Thanks! πŸ˜ƒ
She does obviously.. 
Lol.. Wait n watch.. πŸ˜‰
Thank you.. 

Originally posted by: SeasonOfLeaves

Just wanted to say that I unreserveddd my comment but I think you'll notice it anyway. 

It's super long🀣

❀️ I did.. πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Devangana

Wonderful update.  Sakshi and Arjun's feelings were so well portrayed.  Unknowingly Arjun has started becoming a moral support for Sakshi and she also looks forward and welcomes it.  Arjun still feels responsible for what happened but now it is more than just guilt perhaps he himself does not realize it.  Sakshi's telling him that there has to be a loophole somewhere might just be the small push Arjun needs to crack the case.  Update soon please.

Yup! They're really comfortable with each other, without even realising it.. 
Of course, he's changing and he does realise it.. 
Thanks! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: ...Maha-Srk...

superb
just amazing 
wonderful update
eagerly w8ng 4 next

Thank you.. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: rajeeviansonai

mindblowing update yaar.plz send me pm.update this story soon

I will.. Thank you..πŸ˜ƒ 

Originally posted by: yams.s

Wonderful update

Beautifully written

A new warm relationship probably friendship blooming between Arjun and Saakshi

Aisha sees Saakshi and Arjun together. How will she react when she comes to know about the truth

Will Saakshi join the newspaper back?

Eager to know

Continue Soon

Thank you.. 
Yup.. They're not friends yet, but slowly getting there.. 

I'll let the next update answer that.. πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: shreya09

Aisha is back πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ i was waiting for her πŸ˜³ especially after seeing her her bonding with Arjun.

very nice update it was.
A warm soothing & comfortable friendship is forming between Arjun & Sakshi.
the Dinner scene was really sweet. i was imagining Arjun scrutinizing the food with full concentration. and Sakshi's laugh noticing him doing it. it made my day. πŸ˜Š
very well written πŸ‘πŸΌ
waiting for more πŸ˜³

πŸ˜† Thank you! 
Well, now that Ayesha is back, she has a lot of work to do.. πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: riyaishita

awesommmπŸ‘

arakshi tymings r mind blowing!!!!
her mamaji is gud nw...thnkgod
i must say ur writing along with d description of nature in dis whole story is unbeatable...keep it up...all d best!!!!
thnks fr pms...
waiting fr further reading...

Thanks a lot.. Glad you like it.. πŸ˜ƒ
NainaSM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
New bonding between arakshi
Mamaji out of danger
U have written nicely 
Arakshi unknowns Ki wo ik dusre k bare me kya feel karte he
Continue soon
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: skrafty

Awesome update dear
loved it
So an unnamed relation is forming between Arjun and sakshi
Loved the dinner part
Arjun scrutinizing foodπŸ˜†
finally aisha is back
precap seems interesting
waiting for the next part
continue soon

Yes.. πŸ˜³
Thank you! πŸ˜Š

Thanks! 

Originally posted by: Snehajain

Awesome update...

Liked the snowy update...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Liked Arakshi convo at school ...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Sakshi was glad to have Arjun in hospital...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
LOL...Aisha shocked...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mr. Krishna...I think there is much more about him...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Continue soon...Thanks for PM...

Thank you! Glad u like it.. 
Yes, more interesting stuff coming up.. πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Anjali.Mital

The update was just awesome...

I love this slow and steady progression in their relationship...
Its really beautiful...

Continue soon...
Thanks for the pm...

Thank you.. Happy to hear that..  

Originally posted by: angelicdeepti

wow...super long update...awesomeπŸ‘

thanx for the pm...
the story is going to intense parts...πŸ‘πŸΌ
cant wait to read more...

Lol.. Longer ones coming up next.. πŸ˜†
Thank you. 

Thanks! πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: Nethravathi

Sakshi work in the School of her Mamaji.  Arakshi's converstion was serious but cute bhi.  Sakshi went to hospital aur Arjun khud ko rok nahi paaya hospital jaane se.  Sakshi ab Arjun ke aane se usse strength milgayi.  Good to see Arjun & Sakshi being comfortable with each other.  Mumbai naam sunkar Sakshi was little shocked.  Walk of Arakshi.  Eagerly waiting.  Jaldi update karna

Thank you.. Sorry, delay ho gaya.. Got busy with stuff.. 

Originally posted by: _BlackPearl_

Very Nice part !!!

Though its slow, but they are finding solace with the other's presence.

Thanks! I'm going to fast forward it a bit. 

Originally posted by: anitasharma

Loved the story
please add me in ur pm list
and pm me the next part

Thank you.. Added.. 

Originally posted by: PoohLover

Hellooo hellooo avni am sooo sooo sorry am late...too much been happening these days...but but here i am...yoohooo am soo excited..getting to read two chapters ek saath  

Okies let me get to reading then comment πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Chapter 9-

Awww cutie pie avni...dont be soorry am sure you were busy or caught up with something...and lets look at the brighter side...i got an updateee as a birthday gift πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

Its a great and on the best gift i can get for a birthday thank you sooo sooo much

Awww i just loove mamaji for believing in sakshi and actually not throwing those glares at her as others did πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

I just loove the way you describe everything...the fields, chirping of birds..chanting in temples...ah i sooo want to visit India whenever i read this awesome story of yours  

Sakhiii like this is surely not something we like but hereee seeing her as a more mature,strong sakshi makes me loove her moore πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Yes yes Acp saheb its not guilt..its looove...aur pyaar hogaya arjun *screaming loud* πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

"Weakness is a state of mind, Sakshi.. It doesn't exist for real.." 
This one phrase means soo much and is absolutely true πŸ˜ƒ

The chat messages...omg thats damn funny...the ashok chakra one was bang on πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

How i wish i could tell Acp arjun that the current sakshi is his purani sakshi itself πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ nahiin nahiiin then the maaza would be kharab nah when they meet...i'll keep silent then πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Avniii avniii i looove the update very much much β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ

Thank you sooo sooo wala much πŸ€— πŸ€—

Chapter 10-

I loove the beginning where there is chotu sakshi and her father enjoying πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Why it does not snow here...ah  

Sakshii sakshiii you feel safe around arjun becuase he is your would be love and maybe pati also *all depends on Avni* πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I miss drooling over arjun with his arm folded  *sighs* but thank you thank you for making me reviving those drooling moment when arjun was still airing πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

"
Arjun pursed his lips and nodded, "I'm glad you didn't mind me coming here. I just wanted to make sure that he was fine." That you were fine, a voice corrected him..  "

This made me smile instantly πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Okay am going to google whats ragi and mandua and all the yummylicious name you included in the update..i bet its very yummy...avni you gotta treat me with all these yummy food jaldi huh πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Ayesha is back...i have a hope now that we will soon see arjun-sakshi together😳😳

Cant wait to read mooore πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you sooo much for both awesomely written update avni πŸ€— πŸ€—

Awwie.. Thank you soo much Bharati.. πŸ€—  
I am glad you liked the gift, finally.. 
Ahem.. kaafi saare demands hain aapke.. πŸ˜‰ Let's get started then.. 

Oh yes.. The food that I mentioned is lipsmacking good.. You should definitely try some day.. πŸ˜‰
Lots more coming up.. 

Originally posted by: niki795

Awesome update

Loved it
Thanks for the pm

Thank you.. 

Originally posted by: sweetpari4u97

wonderful update.

Amazing.
plz cont soon.
thankx for pm.

Thanks! πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: Areesha566

Amazing updateBriliant πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
Thanks 4 pm
Continue soon
 πŸ˜Š

Thank you. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: kusharberry

wow fabulous update

loved it very much
u r a wonderful writer hats off to u
plzzz do continue dsoon
and thanks for the pm dear😊😊

Thank you.. πŸ˜Š
Glad u like it.. 

Originally posted by: anu91

awesome update avni...
loving this sakshi so much...
how i expected her to be in show am seeing her as ur sakshi character...
waiting for next...

Thank you.. 
Oh well, there's more to her.. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: ss_nov

awesome update... arjun on seeing sakshi in school  remembered anand...arjun amused at the way sakshi described about his jogging!!!!!!

hmm... arjun went to hospital for sakshi's support... arjun and sakshi's cute dinner moment with each other!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
precap is interesting... hope sakshi and arjun soon knows about each other!!!! continue soon!!!!!

Thanks you.. 
Lots interesting stuff ahead.. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: ll-Farheen-ll

Let me first imagine myself in the snow like the snowman.πŸ˜†

"If magic existed for real, this was it..." 

I have never been to Dhanaulti but u gave me virtual trip to it&now the snow.Truly that was magnificent.To top it,Ur writings makes it all the more easier for me to visualize Saakshi holding her hand out to catch the snow.

They say,Looks can be deceptive &it's so true when it is about Saakshi.She may resemble a very submissive kind of a person but then she knows a thin line between wat &how to turn the table on which is wat was highlighted with a glimpse of her work as a journalist.Gorky ko ye link tweet karo lollipop pleej.Pachtaave k aasu aane chahiye uski aakhon se for messing up things.

And they met again.πŸ₯³
Jogging on a cold morning😳

"Aap barf mein bhi jog pe jaate hain?"Arre nahi jaata to tumse kaise milta buddhu

It is in that moment when we are brave enough to share our thoughts with a fellow griever And then nod,smile and understand that we know that we are not alone.
Him being a silent supporter all throughout her uncle's surgery was a very kind  gesture from him.
Eeek!!!!Aisha aali aani shock pann zaali 
Mujhe bhi wo khana chahiye 

Well not exactly  friendship but initiation of a new relationship between the two has kicked started.Let's see where does this lead the two.

P.S:Mujhe next update chahiye 

🀣 Itni innocent shakal mein tumko imagine karna mushkil hai, gundi.. πŸ€£
Anyhow.. I want to go to Dhanaulti myself.. *Sigh*

Lol.. How I wish.. tweet nahi.. You know very well what I would do.. πŸ€ͺ Khair! 
Unka naam hi kyun le! 
We loved Sakshi, maybe they didn't.. Chaddo! πŸ˜³

🀣 Abhi toh Ayesha ko aur bhi jhatke milne hain.. 'Aata maajhi satakli' gayegi kissi din, by god! πŸ€ͺ (Sheesh! I was reminded of the buswala guy) πŸ˜‘

Awwie.. Kyun nahi, bhukkad kahin ki.. But filhaal Farheen angel ko sirf lollipops milenge.. Dher saare.. β€οΈ

*Oops* Bohot late ho gaya na iss baar.. 

Thank you soo much.. πŸ€—

Originally posted by: yas23

Awesome update
the flashback scene of young Sakshi with her father was amazing
Arjun Sakshi scene at the school was good
Arjun went to the hospital to meet Sakshi...she was glad to have him there
loved the way Arjun was supporting Sakshi
dinner moment was cute
Aisha is back and is shocked to see them both having dinner together
interesting precap
continue soon
thanks for the pm

Thanks! 
Glad you're liking it.. 
More coming up in the later parts.. 

Originally posted by: ..sweetchilly..

First of all, talking about Mr. Khanna and Sakshi's relationship, they share more a father-daughter relationship.She neither had to talk in her defence nor clarify about herself being innocent in front of him.Their relationship was beautifully potrayed.Glad that her Mamaji is out of danger now, his presence and comforting support is her strength to fight all the ups and downs in her life and stay sane & strong.
Shree has been feeling guilty for the mess he has landed Sakshi into unintentionally, his acts proves him to be a genuine gentleman who accepts his mistake and apologises for the same.Arjun too has apologised and taken responsibility of the mistake of his, even if he isn't at fault he was the one to give orders.Him apologising to Arjun's uncle with so much honesty and not much ego, it was such an gentleman act from his side.
Arjun-Sakshi's convo, it was as if I too was there nearby hearing them..I know ki dusro ki baatein sunna bad manners hote hain, but what to do?? πŸ˜ƒ The convo between them was so beautifully penned down.
Then, the chat flashback, even without meeting eachother just hearing about them they became such a good friend and also respected eachother.Their talks gave them the courage and strength to move on.
They are there right in front of eachother but don't recognize them, unki dimaag ki batti kab jalegi??
The chat, that was so sweet, I read it umm..I forgot how many times but yeah a lot many times.They were both unknowing taken back to their past memories where they had eachother to trust.
That was a beautiful update as always.
Loved every bits of it.
Will read the next part too soonish.
P.S. Had been away for a while so wasn't able to comment on the previous chapter.Sorry for the delay.

Yes, ever since her father's death, her Uncle means everything to her. There's nothing that she won't do for him.. 
Shree is as always a sweetheart. 
Lol.. Bad manners toh hain.. But eavesdropping is good sometime.. πŸ˜†
Jalegi.. Very soon.. πŸ˜‰
Thank you.. No worries.. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: ..sweetchilly..

I have never been to Dhanualti and having been living in terai region neither have I seen snow other than on TV but the way you described it, I felt as if I was right there playing with the snow..kash main bhi waha snowman bana rahi hoti!! πŸ˜ƒ
"If magic existed for real, this was it.."
This must have been true as it really seems magical.
Despite everything that happened, Sakshi didn't lose hope and there she was again in the school helping out the little kids.Even Arjun had a smile on his lips recalling his childhood memories.
"Aap barf mein bhi jog pe jaate hain?"
And Arjun's casual reply, they are getting more comfortable around eachother.
Trivedi might have been upto something bigger and it isn't so easy to make him open his mouth.He will try everything possible to keep silence but our ACP Rawte is no less, nothing escapes his eyes and ears, he will find some way to bring out the truth and provide justice to Sakshi.
Jay's worry is evident, he seems to be trust-worthy helping out Sakshi in the time of need.
Mr. Abhinav Krishna, he seems to be an hard-working and inspiring person giving chances to the new comers and working to aware the people, Sakshi was lucky to have him as a mentor.
Sakshi work life was described in a brilliant manner.They way she would go deeper into every matter and the fact that she had become popular in such a short time and her articles being liked by all is even more great.Her articles are still in demand and her mentor is looking forward to bring her back.Will she accept the offer and return to Delhi?Will she go back to doing what she loved?Or she will leave it and focus on her current work?
Arjun going to the hospital and staying with Sakshi throughout the surgery was such a sweet gesture.Glad that he went to her, it had been really tough for her too.Imagining the loved ones in the OT undergoing the surgery is itself dreadful.Even after being in medical field, I too fear to imagine somebody close to me undergoing it.So, Sakshi's tension and turmoil can be related to.Finally, he's out of danger, that's such a relief.
Aisha is back and she's right in time to see her two most favourite people dining together.But there's also a lot that she's unaware of.
That was another beautiful update.
Loved every bits of it.
Once again thanks for the PM.

Thank you.. Aah! Yes, I miss the snow too.. 
Yes, Arjun will try his best but there's something bigger at play here, and he has yet to understand that.. 
Who knows, there might be a third way so Sakshi doesn't have to pick.. πŸ˜›
So true.. I too deal with patients all day, and yet hospital freaks me out.. πŸ˜³
Yes, and a lot more that she's going to have to do.. πŸ˜‰

Thank you, once again.. 

Originally posted by: misakiscarlet

wonderful updated..
wriiten beautifullyπŸ‘πŸ‘
since summer is going on i could feel cold near me and could imagine snow...it was amazing
thank god mamaji is okay.
sakshi and arjun having dinner😲😲 and ayesha watching themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
contd. soon
thnx for pm

Thanks you.. 
Lol yes. Glad you like it.. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: misha26

i love ur writing and i already hv read every story of yours  this one is awesm as well  it has all the elements to make it special.i have a request.i want to read  all the chap of the story  if u pm some of the chaps can u pm me as well i will be thankfull to you.i m new to this forum and with this my id also has some problems that i cant send buddy request to any one.and so no pms.please.

Thank you.. have added you.. Will PM you the parts soonish.. 

Originally posted by: Amritamalhotra

This story always takes me to another plane..
And I would like to tell how..
Have you ever seen bioscope..
Its like that to me..
I read each word..
N I connect to it like that only..
A faded yellow something rolls on..
Its beautiful Avantika..
Other than this story I couldn't have experienced it ever..
I can see through it everything. .
The snowfall..
Sakshi's visit to her past..
The suspicion in those ladies' eyes..
Sakshi at her school..
Arjun watching her..
Their convo...probably I can see some music notes around..
Arjun in jogging robe..
Hospital. .
Sakshi waiting outside. .
Arjun talking to her...
"Something has changed" in Arjun..
Taking dinner together..
Sakshi's hesitantly opening up of her recent past in Delhi. .
Its been an awesome start of the day for me Avni..
Reading this story is an awesome n different experience for me..
Thanks..n take care...
N continue. .
I am feeling so full n happy..thanks..

Aww.. Thank you, Amrita.. 
I haven't seen it, but heard a lot..
So glad to hear that. 
Hope I keep you entertained with the later parts as well.. πŸ˜ƒ

misha26 thumbnail
when will u update chap11  waiting waiting waitingand thank you😊😊😊

Originally posted by: misha26

when will u update chap11  waiting waiting waitingand thank you😊😊😊

I am busy with festivities at home.. Will post by the weekend, if time permits.. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: sashashyam

My dear Avantika,
I am dismally and unforgivably late,  having been stuck in Yudh  land for the past over 5 weeks,  but  I am here at  long last--  der aaye  durust aaye.I was relieved to see that Chapter 11 was not up  yet!
Oh! I understand perfectly well.. In fact, I'm sorry I didn't get time to read your episode analyses. Been very busy of late.. 

This  one is really about, no, not love blossoming between Arjun and Sakshi, but something which I think is rarer - a real sense of belonging together, with all the caring for each other that comes with that territory.
It is as yet mostly on Arjun's side, for though Sakshi feels, to use the beautiful and apposite Urdu word,  mehfoos  with him,  she is too beset with 3 separate sets of worries - about  her campaign to clear her father's name,  about her current assignment with Jay, and now about her uncle - to have  any time or emotional energy for anything  else. This is not sakshi_stargazer,  at least not for the present.
But Arjun does not know why he feels  what he feels and does what he does. Neither why he goes to the hospital  nor why he  stays there for hours on end, holding Sakshi's hand, metaphorically speaking, helping thru that long agonizing wait outside the OT.  It is as yet nascent in him,  this need to comfort her and ease her worries, and he is puzzled by such unfamiliar emotions. But I was relieved that he does not want to fight them, which would have been an additional complication!
Absolutely! πŸ˜³ That makes me soo happy, coz as always you've nailed it! 
That is how I intend to keep it for a long long time.. Considering their emotional baggage and responsibilities, I feel there cannot be a mushy love story between the two. It has to stem from something far more deeper- friendship, a sense of belonging or the cliched dil ka rishta.. πŸ˜† Of course, there will be attraction, a desire to be with the other, and all that, but accepting that it is love and acting on it, will take time or perhaps a trigger.. πŸ˜›

You have handled this delicate transition with a very sure  touch, Avantika, and have managed to preserve its  as yet will o' the wisp quality. There is magic in this tentative reaching out to each other, just as surely as in the snowflakes that pile into Sakshi's outstretched palm. I loved that line of yours  after Arjun follows Sakshi into the ICU, and again, he  knows not why.

Something had changed in that moment..

Oh! thank you.. πŸ˜ƒ

As for the Arjun-Sakshi, a walk to remember,that the precap offers, I  hope it is to the Kempty  Falls. That was  the in place in Mussoorie for moonlight rambles, even 40  years ago! As I am sure your grandmum  would know. I hope you get on that train to Dehra Dun with her  soon.
I wish! But she stays indoors mostly and I hardly get to meet her.. 
Oh.. I did check it up on the web and it looks exactly how u describe it.. Bliss! Thank u for that, I'm definitely keeping that in mind.. 
I liked the new entrant, Mr. Abhinav Krishna, a  nice Tamil name, though of  course these days,   with the new fads in names, he could be from anywhere in India! He sounds interesting and  also flexible, in that unlike with, say, Arjun, you can, if you so choose, make this AK white, black or grey.  I hope it is grey!
Oh he will be, to some extent. Coz I seriously lack the perseverance to distinguish black and white, but I'm going to give it a try. But Mr. AK will have several shades to him, for sure.. πŸ˜‰
Now some questions.
Oopsie.. πŸ˜²

-Why is a blessedly Roshni-less Arjun so  perennially agonized, so inhibited, and so afraid of any emotions at all? You say "Over the years, loneliness and the anguish contained within him had rendered him incapable of accepting a change, for fear of losing a grip over his restrained emotions; or so he forced himself to believe."   But why? Is it only the  calumny that besmirched the  honour of his dead mentor that causes him to become  so closed in? It seems a bit too much to me. Or is there something else that you have not  revealed as yet?

There's more to it, is all I can say for now.. I'm going to try something new here, that I aven't explored in the past. Hope it doesn't backfire though. And of course, it's filmy, to an extent.. πŸ˜›

-I shall not ask you who is the client for whom Sakshi, on a 6 month sabbatical from the India Post Enterprises, and Jay are working  right now,   for you would hardly want to open up that card  at this point. But how would investigating or even getting to the bottom the arms smuggling racket centred on the Garhwal Police Academy help Sakshi  progress with her crusade to clear her father's name?  

Well, the client's identity is secret as of now, and both Sakshi and Jay are unaware of who he/she really is.. Because that's how her father was framed. And she thinks there could be a link. Besides, the assignment is like an added bonus, her real intention was to get closer to the Academy, in the hope that she could figure out what exactly had happened back then.. Oops, I should've clarified that before.. But hope I'm making sense.. 

This is besides my  other doubt about the size of an arms smuggling racket  where the  smuggled goods can be fitted into the storage compartment of a scooty.  And where would the guns come from anyway?  The Academy stock of guns and ammo would be carefully  entered into registers and  checked every few days.

I agree.. That was a major blooper..  And about the guns, what if Trivedi himself was in-charge of the arms depot? And if u remember, Shree and Chotu suspected something fishy when they probed into it.. I know, it doesn't make much sense and is slightly illogical, but now that i've plunged head first into it, I have to save my skin.. πŸ˜†

To revert, my second question arises, of course, because we are still in the dark as to how exactly Col. Anand was framed, arrested, probably sentenced on   trumped up evidence, and then disposed of for good in an explosion triggered  in the  police  van  in which he was being taken back from the hospital. I hope at least some of these questions are answered in the next chapter. 

Shyamala Aunty

Yes, I'm heading towards that. But it'll take a few more chapters for me to reveal everything. I hope I can answer something for u, in the next one.. 

Thank you so much, Aunty.. I really appreciate you taking out the time to read and review it. I hope I won't give u many reasons to scold me, not anytime soon atleast.. πŸ˜†
Avantika.. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Fantasia_junkie - 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

laila1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

unres...

Arakshi's moments were beautiful β€οΈ
Their relationship is improving from mere acquaintance to friends. 
I won't term their relationship as love yet. I mean when you meet someone almost regularly, He/ she takes care for you, Do things that nobody does for you then you are bound to get attracted. I know this is more than just attraction but very less than Love.😊

I think Sakshi has realized that ACP Rawte is her Arjun but she is not ready to accept it yet. We don't want to accept things that happens to us which we didn't want to happen unless we get 100% confirmation. I think that is what is happing with sakshi.

their scenes were beautifully written especially the making of snow man.

Ayesha-Sakshi scenes worth the praise. Only a woman can understand other woman's agony. 
the bangals scene was very nice & heart-touching.
Ayesha-Arjun: I would say it was a treat to read. Lovely sceneπŸ€—
Point 1:Bahadur was appointed by DIG who particularly used Sakshi to get to Tripati. 
Point 2: the person who appointed Sakshi & jai to do the assignment is now being lenient when he should be more strict. I think these two points are connected somehow.

Point 3:Prince Akash Singh Sodha,. Another player of this game. I am looking forward to know which league he is following. 
BTW, I am still not sure what is Mr. Abhinav Krishna hidden role in this story.

About Arjun's life:
1.a man who was abandoned by his loved ones at every step of life
2.He didn't even know if one could ever get over the grief of losing a parent, because he hadn't..
3.ever since she left him.
4.everything he had believed in, had been nothing but an illusion.

His life seems more mysterious than Sakshi's life. πŸ˜²

PS. Banner is superb.❀️

Edited by laila1994 - 9 years ago