Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Beautiful os..i loved d way you made us see arnav's love in khushi's view..its true dat words are not always necessary to express love nd in arshi's love,their eyes even speak everything dan their mouths.. beautifully written..
Cute6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this was a typical arnav khushi saga...
red saree that passion and everything...
beautifulll😊
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
beautiful story, loved the emotion and sentiment running throughout it πŸ˜ƒ khushi finally got the husband she always dreamed of and deserved, her rakshaas became her loving and supportive and perfect rajkumar 
rvas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that was a really beautiful story
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mints23

I am so happy you liked it Birthday girl!! πŸ€—

I loved it...πŸ€—
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Lovely OS. Love expressed through gestures and actions not just words.
luvraj4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely OS. ...I loved the restaurant's name...it was just perfect and so was everything else...
arshina223 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
hayee such a beautiful OS.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

loved it!😊
Nandz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That was such a fantastic os mints!
You took us on a tripdown the memory lane! For khushi as well as us!
Arnav's journey from a devil of a man n husband to prince charming and a husband was presented so beautifully here! I loved the how you presented Arnav's journey through khushi's eyes!

You know mints sometimes its hard to believe that the same person wrote khamoshiyan as well as this!
You write with so much convinction that when we read the we so feel khushi's pain! Like when Arnav threw her out or how he banged the sliding door n khushi hurt her hand! We cursed arnav then! N now here as the reference to the incident was made and we realise how bad arnav must have felt, we feel bad for him too!
So hats off to u ya for making us hate arnav n feel bad for him for the same incident!! Though personally i hate this particular scene n arnav in it and no particular reasoning or blind love of khushi can justify that act! You know i really felt depressed and sad after watching this particular scene!!!

Ok ok sorry for digressing!!
N i loved how he made of for and still making up for all the hurt he has caused to khushi! Its so good to see them finally leading the happy life that they deserved!!

Yes khushi arnav is not a many of words but definitely a man of action! N i sometimes feel gestures should be givem equal importance as words! Your words may be practised or can be easily manipulated but gestures are not!!
Yes words are important but actions are equally important too! Love u khushi for understanding this and cherishing it and love u mints for highlighting it!!

I am sorry i got here late!! Thanks vandana di for making me aware of this os!
it was a very special os for our special di!!
Mojoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful OS...
Thankk uu V for sharing the link with me...
Loved it...No direct dialogues were spoken between two n yet both were feeling the immense love between them...
I specially liked the name of Restaurant...Khushi:...for people with an appetite for happiness...
How did u come up with such a beautiful fantasttiic line Minty...Amazing OS...