Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sincereme thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Fabulous OS...
You have beautifully sum up their story in this OS... It was like going back into those memory lane... Loved it...
The title is just perfect... Unspoken love... It was always like that for them... Words are not needed when their eyes speak louder than words...
Just loved to the core...
Hats off...[<:D>]
jas0308 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

W.O.W

how you do this mints...!!? kaise? so beautiful.. yet so heartwarming, that you cant help, but engulf in your words!!

an os on khushi's pov...!! her life journey with her arnavji... and his unspoken words but yet loving gestures telling her, how much he loves her, is just so... pleasing and soul-stirring!!

just loved this os so damn much.. bas!

thanks for the pm

PS: so sorry yaar, I am so late.. but was really sick, still am!!😭🤢
kondhili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A nice little snippet from the lives of Mrs and Mr Arnav Singh Raizada. 
Its good to see them going along so well and so strongly after all the ups and downs their relationship faced. 
I guess all the hardship made their love more and more strong. 

Good to see you back hope u are doing better. 
What a lovely gift for a  friend. 
Edited by kondhili - 10 years ago
deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
a belated happy birthday to vandana and this was one truly beautifully written os and im sure she loved her gift:)
ssyahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Res
Wow I missed out on the after party for Vandana! I absolutely loved this OS and will unreserve soon. 

Mints, you have a special way with words to portray this beautiful scenes with such passion and emotion. Loved how you could feel the immense love Arnav has for Khushi, just by his words and gestures. 

This OS was gratifying as I always wanted Khushi to be successful in a big way, something she was capable of. Her own restaurant idea was absolutely perfect :) Thanks for giving us a wonderful glimpse of what could have been..
Edited by ssyahoo - 10 years ago
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Unresed here 

Edited by vandana.sagar - 10 years ago
mints23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

I am so happy you liked it Birthday girl!! 🤗
mints23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Hawww!! So many lovely comments for Love Unspoken!! I am truly speechless... and humbled. I have been caught up in too many stories and updates, hence I am extremely sorry for a late and consolidated reply. The main reason to write this OS from Khushi's perspective was Vandana's perspective of her Arnavji. She is well known as Barun ki pujaran... and as this OS was dedicated to her, I could only write about the silent love of Arnav Singh Raizada.

All our hearts beat together for the magic created by Arnav and Khushi... and even though it has been more than a year... my heart still skips a beat when I watch an old scene or some new news about these two actors crops up. Such is the magic spell cast on us... Sigh!! Humari dhadkane ek ho jaati hai... ❤️

Let me begin by thanking the birthday girl... Vandana... How I have missed your comments Vandy. I am so happy that you loved this small piece and I am glad I could make your birthday a little more memorable, in my own little way. 🤗

Chitrajay : Thank you my chief editor... for squeezing in time for going through all my stories, even though you have been holidaying. Muah!! Tu meri star hai... ⭐️

Arshix144 : Mini!! You are always so brilliant in writing comments. You truly humble me... They are really so encouraging and sweet. You should try writing you know!! I am sure you would be great at it... 😉

Rasgulla_sp : You broke our hearts Saiyyu!! Especially Vandy's... kyon nahi likha tumne woh OS? I know what you mean about Khushi's character entering the fashion industry. I mean... the creative's just shut their brains and went on a hartal!! Now I just live IPK, the way I want, through these stories. 😃

SPraba, vgedin, kclovearshi, Viji79, aquagal, IronButterfly, Divyahet, shruti46, Javeria3991, nishu_shorna, chavvi16, Prasanthi, nirmal1992, sunitikapoor, kbtr, P4rveen12, PhenoixTears, A_BA, skmr.bs, Arjuhisis, kushiarnav1, Pearl_Oyster, 1chilly, sincereme, kondhili, ssyahoo : You girls have always been so encouraging in your comments, ki I can't thank you'll enough. I love you guys dammit!! 🤗

Lazyleaves : I know exactly how you wanted Arnav to grovel... and as I told you earlier, woh kasar maine Khamoshiyan' mein poori karli... This was my other option... make him repent through actions rather than words. 😆

AALUSLOLWA, Barun_Gf, dj_arshifan, aashi12, chetna19, jas0308 : You girls are so sweet and so are your comments. Your excitement is infections which makes IF such a lively place. 😳

Littlemissstar, binimoti, sman, faffy, Ni_singh, tina_1234, Titaliya_AP, IsleOfCapri, ranogill, heckwidif, Chandni.., HUMII10592, Hriju321, mishti_17, anjidesena6, Kritianya, Happytwinkle, diyadivya, bhaktiii, jg12, opsyellow, sweetie_angel, -Xpress-, nadiafarjana, RizArshi, coolpd93, lakraj80, TheArshiCraze, neha2013g, sondaryalakshmi, MysticRiver, -Barun, iris_iris2, ShikhaKhushi, moumita03, Arshi67, sherbet, love14356, tikarshi, lalpeeli, Punya13, amaypranay, aarrsshhii, Humayra, navjot7, suwin, kushi.raizada, GAURI29, ramadevi1966, reenaraj, sparikh, ARS24, spilla, ..SRUTHI1921.., abby2181, Pdrover, Arnav_Khushifan, BarMeen, pmpm1, mbbsrocks, yoga123 : Thank you all for your lovely comments on this story. Could not miss out on thanking anyone... because appreciation is the best reward! 😃

Edited by mints23 - 10 years ago
Barun_Gf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Its ur writing makes us write does word
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
You made my day so very special! But then you are special! Hugs! Love you!