Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gifttag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Khushi knows how to do magic an that's he he traps men OMG. 
Waiting to see what happens. 
RajiSobtian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Amazinggg waiting 4 full part
niya55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Good one.
Continue soon. 
Natasha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice..
continue soon
tanu45 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
looks interesting...continue soon
dima_a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting. ..waiting for more
smat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
👏 an interesting start .

looking forward to reading it

sorry 4 the late reply ⭐️

ashw99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is different...
khushi is scary... is she bewitching guys..?? that rose and all... 😲
I am already worried for Arnav...
will wait to know...
Thanks.
tintin_ruble thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

Part 1

She picked a Red Rose from the Bouquet and wrapped it in a White Silk Cloth, tieing a Red Lace at the end to prevent the cloth from opening. Placing it back inside her closet in dark, she waited for 3 long days, leaving it unattended. She took it out on the 4th day and the Rose was still intact. She smiled in sarcasm registering what was next. His Car was already down before their house meaning all she needed to do was make him touch and admire this flower somehow. This was her way to cast her love spell on the man whom she never even had talked to. To make him fall hopelessly in love with her.

"Khushi" "Khushi"??

The lady screamed loudly for her daughter to know she was been called downstairs.

Garima: I don't understand what she keeps doing upstairs.

Shashi: She is my Gem Garima. Don't talk anything against her.

Garima: Gem? Do you even know what your Gem did last night?

Shashi: Anything stupid?

Garima: She broke the fish tank of Guest room.

Shashi: Really? Why? Was she angry on you?

He chuckled while Garima stared at him seriously.

Shashi: Sorry. Tell me why she did that?

Garima: She said fishes should not be trapped at homes. They should be let free. She removed all the fishes in a Jar and asked Mangesh (Servant) to put them back in some pond. When I denied her saying they are for show purpose and needs to be preserved in the tank only, she angrily broke the tank into pieces. It took a whole night for the servants to clean it up then.

"But the fishes were saved Dad"

Came a reply from Khushi who got down the stairs with a bunch of roses in her hand.

Shashi: That's like my girl. Garima, she saved the fishes.

Garima: So what Shashi? Couldn't she convince us to keep the tank outside? What was the need to break it?

Khushi: Because I don't like to convince people Mumma. I don't bug them for doing things my way. When they fail, I ensure everything is as per my likes.

Shashi kissed his daughter's forehead and then asked her what she was doing with the Bouquet.

Shashi: What are you doing with these roses now?

Khushi: Ohh These?

Garima : Growing them again Baby?

She teasingly asked this to her daughter only to get back a wide grin.

Khushi: I am taking them out to get some fresh air. Any problem with you Mumma?

Shashi laughed at his daughter's reply.

Shashi: Fresh air for dead flowers?

Khushi: Dad please. Don't call them dead flowers. They have a capability to do things which the living roses cannot do.

Shashi and Garima looked at each other and continued eating. Sometimes they thought their daughter is little mad to even do such things but taking it to be her childishness and their over pampering a reason for It they ignored her behaviour. She came outside the house and placed that special Spell Rose in the front seat of HIS car and then went back inside.

Evening

Khushi was pacing in her room to check when he would come to pick his Car. She had seen him always meeting her father every week almost but never did she get a chance to talk to him. But only his topic would go every day in her house. Like how decent he was, how in a small age he had taken the responsibility of his whole family, how much he loved his family, how his family was behind him to get married but he was waiting for the right girl in his life, and lastly how her parents wished to have a son in law like him. Of all the talks, this one she always hated. Only because he is too good doesn't mean they start wanting a person like him to be their Son in law. Sometimes these praises irked her because they started comparing him with her. Now what was the need to do that? There was so much difference between them. He was a Guy, and she a girl. Now was it her mistake that her parents didn't have a Boy child ? Huh! She was tired of these talks and finally she decided. He would be her next target.

Three days back, at morning when she was fast asleep, her mother had woke her up saying how can a girl sleep till 10:00am? She should learn to be like Arnav who was down in the Living room all set to get to his Office but since he needed some file from Shashi, he had to come here before that. Khushi reluctantly had thrown her pillow on her mother in anger for taking his name early in the morning. And her mother once again taunted her saying "Being a boy he never manhandles anyone and see this girl. Always ready to fight back." "This is why we never chose to propose him for your hand. He will never Like a girl like you to be his wife. Now get up Khushi. Don't make me speak more"

That was heights and she decided not to take this opportunity of spelling her love magic on him. She swore to God that she will show her parents that their loving Arnav Singh Raizada can also fall for her in no time. So today morning which was the right day when she can cast her magic on him, she punctured his Car purposely going out from the back door so that she would get some time in placing that Rose in it which will make him fall for her. But it didn't happen. He left the house taking Shashi's car and promised to return it back to him in evening and till then the Servants here took care of removing the puncture. So now she was waiting for him to come and take his car, his eyes would fall on that rose and then nothing would save him.

She heard the Car horn and her wait was over. She waited at the gallery of her room to see his reactions when he sees that rose. He got down from her father's car and then the servants rushed and gave him his Car keys. He thanked her father for letting him use their car and then got inside his own White SUV to start it. She couldn't see his reactions once he was inside but she could feel something working. Though the Car had started , he didn't drive out which meant he was admiring that rose.

"Ab aaya Unth Pahad ke neeche" she mumbled waiting there.

The side glass of his Car was slide down and the rose was thrown out of the Car in no time. Her expressions were worth watching seeing this. He threw that Rose? Didn't her magic work on him? What The Hell was that?

His Car took speed and drove out of her house. The servant was about to pick up the rose but she angrily screamed at him from the Gallery.

"Mangesh throw that rose in the dustbin."
Mangesh: But Madam its a nice flower. God knows who kept it in Sahab's Car.

Khushi: Didn't you hear me? I said throw it.

Mangesh was scared. He did as ordered and then went back inside.Khushi locked her room door and then sat on the Couch thinking what she should do next. She turned her laptop On and started finding the other ways which could be useful in getting this guy.

Shantivan

Arnav was trying his best to press his forehead to realize what was so wrong with him. Since the time he had come back home from office, his head was aching badly. He told this to Anjali , his Di who came inside with the medicine. He took it with Juice and then looked back to his sister who looked very tensed.

Arnav: Di I will be fine now. Don't give me that look .

Anjali: No Chotte. I am bit more worried for you these days. You know when a Guy is fully matured to get married and settle his life, such things are prone to happen.

Arnav: WHAT THE!!

Anjali: Humara matlab hai, tumhe kisiki Nazar lagi hai.

Arnav: Nazar? Ohh yeah. Why not? I had a meeting today before 15 of my US clients. You mean they are Having a bad eye on my prosperity?

He teased her back.

Anjali: Not prosperity Chotte. Tell me how many were girls out of them?

Arnav: Some 5 to 6.Why?

Anjali: Yeh unhi ka kaam hai. Everyone wants to be your Lady. Why wouldn't they have a bad eye on you then?

Arnav; Come on Di. Just stop talking all this. I don't believe in that.

Anjali: But I do.

Arnav; Then Save Jeejaji. He also meets a lot many lady clients in his daily work.

Anjali smiled remembering her husband.

Anjali: I have already secured him by tieing a Raksha Dhaga on his right arm.Ohh Yes. That's all I have to do for you. One minute.

She went out of her room to get the same. Arnav knew he cannot escape this. She came back in few minutes and tied a Red Colour Raksha Dhaga on his arm too.

Anjali: Now this will save you from all evil eyes.

Arnav: Di how can you be so innocent?

Anjali pouted and then he hugged his Di.

Anjali: Humaara dil kehta hai Chotte.

Arnav: Hmm. As usual. Doesn't your dil get tired of teaching you all this nonsense?

Anjali chuckled hugging her brother more tightly.

Next day

Khushi: No Dad. I am just 21 and you cannot expect me to take the burden of your Business on my shoulders.

Shashi: I am not asking you to do that Khushi. But you can help me in this. Wont you?

Garima: She is too young Shashi. Give her some time. And she hardly has completed her college now. I guess she should be relaxing for sometime.

Shashi: Fine. As you both say. I just wanted Khushi to be with me. I cannot trouble Arnav always. He too has his own work commitments.

Khushi: Arnav?
Shashi: Yes. Being so close to us, he always has given a helping hand to me. Wish I had a Son like him who could assist me in my business. Till when can I take favours from Arnav?

Khushi started thinking something and finally got a chance to make her things work which failed hopelessly last time.

Khsuhi: Okay dad. If you insist, I can help you. When do I need to start?

Garima: You sure beta?

Khushi: Yea. Its better to do something rather than wasting time here.
Shashi and Garima were happy that she decided something for the betterment of her father. But will she be able to handle things there?

Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing
loved it