Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

momoahmd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wowww...
amazinggg...its such a beautiful piece of writing...
enjoyed reading it...
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ana..im imply speechless! 
 i really dnt knw what to say.. I LOVED IT ❤️

adrastiathena thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
loved it! u surely know how to touch ppls heart ❤️
Meghipk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was beautiful  ❤️
Lalaland222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
RESESESESEESESE. :P 
UNRES. :P 

First of all, I was wondering.. as soon as I finished reading it, WHY DIDN'T YOU WIN THIS? T_T 
I mean this is na-insafi. :P Anyway, you've won us by this piece. :')

Second of all, this was the kind of repentance I had been expecting from the team of IPKKND. But.. *sigh* we didn't get it. :'| Okay, I just realized that today was the day when IPKKND ended. ._. :O 
I miss it. :| I want Arnav! Or better.. I want BD. :( My life sucks. I'm going to die alone. 
Lol. I'm high. :P

This was amazing. ❤️_❤️ I loved ever bit of it. How he regretted that she was sleeping on the cold floor, and the way he brought her in after some time without making her realize that he cared for her. And how he kept the light on, just for her. I nealy cried there.
My favourite part, "I'm just scared of other kinds of darkness now" Got me emotional. 
*Control's herself* 

So when are you updating IC, huh? :P 
OH! And I loved how in the end, Arnav wanted her to stop him fromnot going and that's exactly what she did. :') I miss them yaar. :( Oh and I loved how you gave the flashback to how once they were talking NORMALLY in the show about the stars and if Arnav's mother was happy seeing him or not. 
The way he apologized was so Arnav-like. It was splendid! 
It was absolutely beautiful.

You always pour your heart out to writing. :') 
Loads of love! ^_^ 
Edited by Lalaland222 - 10 years ago
dmg123 thumbnail
Extremely beautiful OS!!

Great job!
dimishra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow, ana!! it was such a good creation of yours. u have a wonderful way of writing ur os's. normally i dont read them as they seems too short and ends fast. but u write them in a way i can feel the story for longer then its number of words. the emotions, the environment of it was so enchanting that it lasts longer. keep it up.

i read it later as i wanted to take time while reading and it was worth it
BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Like btn went on strike!!
It's v v v beautiful!! Thanks for writing such a wonderful piece
preethi.saseeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So beautifully written... Ana you never stop to amaze me with your work... I think this is the first emotional work of yours that I am reading and you had me all emotional there...

An redemption that was very pragmatically written and also which had the right amount of drama in it to make us relate closely with your characters... Just few words and they knew what it meant beyond what it should... There is no better medicine than time... Yes time is all... When it is bad, it hurts but with time again it heals...

You are one very versatile and amazing women and I am glad that I get to read your work...
divya_divs thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fabulous story😛😛😛 i just hoped that this story would never end😊 i loved the way how u ended the story ,its really very cool👏i  felt like reading it again and again😃  its very well written and though i didnt read other stories in that contest ,i would have voted for u because this story truly deserves appreciation😊😊😊😊  and ya congratulations on ur success dear😊  and take ur own time 2 post IC😊 we'll always be waiting for ur stry 😃😃😃 good luck😊