Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

awesome os

very well written

loved it
Addicted87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This OS brought back old memories when the entire forum was desperately waiting for the redemption track... Personally I never wanted a track where ASR begs Khushi to forgive him... Nah... I wanted this, where he works towards making things right and starts with something as small as leaving the lamp on at night for her... It had to be this gradual process where they slowly rebuild their relationship and you described all that beautifully...!๐Ÿ‘
Absolutely loved it...๐Ÿ˜Š
zoobie-doobie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Simply Marvelous ! ๐Ÿ‘
Mojoo thumbnail
Awesome OS...
Loved it...U have written Arnav's POV very beautifully,,describing every emotion and intention behind his actions...:)
ammavedu80 thumbnail
Beautifully written
The emotional part made us cry
Raila1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Was that really you writing this?  It is so different from everything I read from you.  It is beautiful and touching.  Much truer to their characters in the show and definitely much better played than many of the ffs that demanded a pound of flesh for redemption.  We are all humans with flaws and this man was no different.  Yes as women, we did not like his treatment of Kushi but he was fighting his own demons.  When push come to shove, in her darkest time when she needed someone to keep her strong, he was the one there for her (just like he was her worst nightmare too) but that is love, beautiful, ugly, joyful, painful, fulfilling and demanding - he gave her the space to think and decide.  To me that is the best part after he apologized.  The decision was hers to make on how they move forward.  This deserves everything accolades it has received and more.
On a separate note, what is happening with BD and Cheeni?
Anarocksick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Hey Lovelies!

Thank you!

Thank you because I didn't expect such a response...such an overwhelming response. Thanks to everyone who took out time to read it. I didn't think people would like the simplicity of the whole thing. My idea was not of redemption ever...what I wanted from the show was also never a proper 'redemption'. What I wanted was this... a few exchanges and a million emotions. Thank you for being able understand what I was trying to tell through this shot and appreciating it. 
For the longest time I didn't post this OS after the context because I was kind of skeptical about it... and not very confident. Well there was time crunch too. 

I wanted to write this note because I was trying...but couldn't respond to all the wonderful comments individually, the way I wanted to. You guys have been very generous with the appreciation and encouragement. 

Thanks,

Ananya

penny25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Another beautiful Os ...n@another beautiful offering by u...dese Os r sometyms a breath of fresh air...a new food for thought...:)

nd yet dey carry an essence of d most purest feeling of LOVE!!!!!

To read dem is a wonderful delight for ever-so-busy-student-who-wants-break-free-from-the-monotony... So plz keep bringing dese fillers once a month...spl i request another IC os from Bd's POV!

Dis one strted on a beautuful note...d strt wid so much pain dat one cud literally feel it... Nd dats a huge compliment for any writer to establish dat connect wid readers... Half d job done i guess...:p

d tell-tale squence was abrupt like it shud b... Too heavy...

But ana di...i know dis os was from A's Pov...but d ending seemed a lil messed up...yes khushi was takin her tym,...but somethin was amiss...,must b only me feelin it... But i told u wat i felt...

But overall... Another amazin addition to u're already amazin existimg collection...too glad dat as reader i get an oppourtunity to interact wid u...:)

WAITING FOR SUCH MORE DELIGHT!!!!!!
Take_That thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aiyyo Ana! U totally deserve all the appreciation!