Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Indi I think my small wish slipped through your eyes.

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
To Wiwy,

It's a new beginning, another day has dawned,
The wishes continue, the cheers are on
As you celebrate at the abode of peace,
Pristine, serene, at home among the trees

May our heartfelt wishes reach you through the peaceful air
Happy Anniversary to someone whom we all truly care

😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ₯³
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
@ Indi,

Happy Anniversary to you and your beau.  
So many years of friendship, love, hate, joy, companionship, late night discussions, rolling in the hay, love, love and more love,  that is what happens after all those years.  You become one in one sense, and then the two independent lovers share each other's joy even when it comes to another man.    
I am sure that your Jacob, like my John, tolerate us; they love us enough to share us with our obsession.  Special men they are.
May the next years be your happiest.  Enjoy your anniversary!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
xo Cyn
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Kat 😊thank you so much as I am so out of touch these days for these news.
He is # 3 , who is the heck is #1 and 2 πŸ˜‘

No. no, I can't stay calm after watching this hot pic of my sexy boy.
I'm droolwa, faintwa and deadwa.🀒
thanks for sharing Kate and one more thanks for giving me your pout barun.

Faiqa, no.-1 is Ali Zafar, he is Pakistani, but acts in Bollywood movies and Hrithik is in the second position. Can you believe it, other heart throb like salman, shakrukh, Ranbir, all are behind our man. Though I already mentioned that for me, BS is the sexiest man of the world. but still it's a proud moment for us. And Sanaya's position is on no.-6. Dhrashti got the third position in the list.😑

Check Ali Zafar in this song. he is actually a singer.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ZJgJaaer-Ig[/YOUTUBE]
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
OK Ladies couldn't  resist as usually as for me he is always # 1 , That's it.😊

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Sohara 

Thnx for the updates...OK I like Ali Zafar as a singer ..period... as I don't want to say anything else...😑

How come Our Doll is at # 6, now I am really mad...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

OK Ladies couldn't  resist as usually as for me he is always # 1 , That's it.😊

He is numero uno in my heart too...all our hearts!! ❀️  Love your edit! πŸ€’🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒  Wish I'm available to create something too but maybe later!
Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sohara

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">No. no, I can't stay calm after watching this hot pic of my sexy boy.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I'm droolwa, faintwa and deadwa.🀒</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">thanks for sharing Kate and one more thanks for giving me your pout barun.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Faiqa, no.-1 is Ali Zafar, he is Pakistani, but acts in Bollywood movies and Hrithik is in the second position. Can you believe it, other heart throb like salman, shakrukh, Ranbir, all are behind our man. Though I already mentioned that for me, BS is the sexiest man of the world. but still it's a proud moment for us. And Sanaya's position is on no.-6. Dhrashti got the third position in the list.😑</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Check Ali Zafar in this song. he is actually a singer.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ZJgJaaer-Ig[/YOUTUBE]</font>

Aaashhh! My dear twin u made my day, didn't gt a chance to stalk twitter fr the latest on the sexy list so flipped when I saw this pic. Where is it from? So HOT, how do I, stay calm? Kaisen? Why should I stay calm? Bhy? Going to catch much needed sleep with this image stamped in my head. Hot ! Hot! Hot! So hot the snow outside my window may just melt ! Tehe :)

Soha, meri saten! the fact that beat out such huge stars is def worth a special mention. Most ppl I know don't know who he is, so that's how much his pankha gurls car fr him :)

Faiqa , that edit is a tripple hit! Me, and my sautens wiwy and soha each get one
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Anniversaries to two of the coolest blasters ever! My sautens Wiwy and In di!
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Hey Ami 😊good to see you.Hope all is well.How the snow is on your side? Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago