Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: IssPKaur

A very belated Happy Holi all!!

I'm so out of the loop and sooo behind in the episodes!! Work's been in full flow and i've been immersed but i couldn't not be 'holi'stic anymore!! So i decided to just drop in and say Hello...

Big Hugs to all of you... and many many Mubaraks for an incredibly colorful opening page!!!

I just made this... to finally be one with the celebration...hope you like!

AND...found this just now ...where is this from?? A private Holi get together or a shoot??

Hi IssK!  It's good to see you!  🤗  I've been somewhat MIA myself!!  As you could see, I'm trying to catch up on posting off-screen segments!  😳  Thanks for sharing the awesome edit and I've never seen this holi picture of Barun before!
Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

A very belated Happy Holi all!!

I'm so out of the loop and sooo behind in the episodes!! Work's been in full flow and i've been immersed but i couldn't not be 'holi'stic anymore!! So i decided to just drop in and say Hello...

Big Hugs to all of you... and many many Mubaraks for an incredibly colorful opening page!!!

I just made this... to finally be one with the celebration...hope you like!

AND...found this just now ...where is this from?? A private Holi get together or a shoot??

Love your holi'stic edit issk! Holi mubarak! 🤗And the pic have seen before. Its not new. But not sure where it is from Is the other guy with him Karan?
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

This must be the first hair pulling segment correct me if I'm wrong and the other is during the kidnapping?  Yep, their chemistry can't be replicated!  They are two brilliant actors!!

Uff! Guys maar dala! You reminded me of his dark brown hair which was falling round his face in sexy wavy curls when I saw him at the Sonnet ! 🤢

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 20th March 2012 SBB, Episode 212 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeBGaS-1w_U[/YOUTUBE]

DL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeBGaS-1w_U

credit to the uploader
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^^
Kate my Great and wiwy the wicked!! lovely to see you guys!! The picture was posted late feb this year...and wiwy, doesn't look like karan...which karan by the way😆... the one on the right with the dupatta on head i recognise from a comedy show couple of years ago...kunal.

Thanks for liking the holistic!! i love Khushi during Holi...cute and carefree and so sexy when on bhaang. And mistah? Ooh la la...I'm a sucker for white shirts and jeans so mistah rocks my vistah there😆
Oh so damn cuuute!!!!!!!!
^ Yes...white shirts and jeans...super sexy ASR!  🤢  Khushi was gorgeous because she was smiling again after the forced marriage.  Me love holi too!!
Catch you later, IssK and Wiwy!  Will have to pick up my son from school soon!!  Have a great day or night!! Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
IssK. thumbnail

HAYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wiwy thumbnail

^^^
Kate my Great and wiwy the wicked!! lovely to see you guys!! The picture was posted late feb this year...and wiwy, doesn't look like karan...which karan by the way😆... the one on the right with the dupatta on head i recognise from a comedy show couple of years ago...kunal.

Thanks for liking the holistic!! i love Khushi during Holi...cute and carefree and so sexy when on bhaang. And mistah? Ooh la la...I'm a sucker for white shirts and jeans so mistah rocks my vistah there😆
Oh so damn cuuute!!!!!!!!

credit to the uploader

🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢
IssK. thumbnail
^^^^^^

Oh wiwy!!!!! Hum toh DEAD DEAD DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for this treat...full length...full view...issko bolo MAAR DAALA!!!!!!😆😆