Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: abby_girl30

^^oohh yea that too.

BO is so unpredictable who knows what will happen. I know that I won't be watching GTPM at all πŸ˜†

The thing is GTPM may very well be a good movie, like Ek main aur ek tu was, but the movie did not capture my attention honestly. Perhaps due to the lack of buzz, the lack of a good romance, or the fact that Kareena and Imran look like siblings. I think Kareena can act great if she wants to, but I am not so sure about this movie. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

^^oohh yea that too.

BO is so unpredictable who knows what will happen. I know that I won't be watching GTPM at all πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

watched Bebo last night on Anu's show all she wanted to talk was Toohs and Khans πŸ˜› even Imran was;ok calm down now πŸ˜†

you should watch it Abby hilarious stuff πŸ˜› 

Johnny.Balraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ranveer and Deepika rocks πŸ₯³

Especially Ranveer SinghπŸ₯³ 
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Star_girl

The thing is GTPM may very well be a good movie, like Ek main aur ek tu was, but the movie did not capture my attention honestly. Perhaps due to the lack of buzz, the lack of a good romance, or the fact that Kareena and Imran look like siblings. I think Kareena can act great if she wants to, but I am not so sure about this movie.😭😭

Yea even I liked EMAET but see Punit is a sucky director so I won't even risk my money to give it a chance. I disliked IHLS so much.

Plus as you said they look like siblings so its damn awk watching incest unfold on screen (jokes) πŸ˜†
abby_girl30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KARAN888

πŸ˜†

watched Bebo last night on Anu's show all she wanted to talk was Toohs and KhansπŸ˜›even Imran was;ok calm down nowπŸ˜†

you should watch it Abby hilarious stuffπŸ˜›

Hahaha did she...lol I shall check it out then. Thanks for the heads up
Star_girl thumbnail

Yea even I liked EMAET but see Punit is a sucky director so I won't even risk my money to give it a chance. I disliked IHLS so much.

Plus as you said they look like siblings so its damn awk watching incest unfold on screen (jokes) πŸ˜†

I know right? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It's like watching brother and sister together. Just no. πŸ˜† Punit is a waste. I was amazed at how bad IHLS was. Btw, Benedict baby? I love him. β€οΈ
abby_girl30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Star_girl

I know right?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†It's like watching brother and sister together. Just no.πŸ˜†Punit is a waste. I was amazed at how bad IHLS was. Btw, Benedict baby? I love him.❀️

OMG another Cumberbitch πŸ˜ƒ hello...I have a feeling we are gonna be best friends now πŸ˜†Edited by abby_girl30 - 10 years ago
Star_girl thumbnail

OMG another Cumberbitch πŸ˜ƒ hello...I have a feeling we are gonna be best friends now πŸ˜†

Of course. I always bond over Benedict. He is adorbs. He should do more movies. I loved him even in such a small role in Atonement. β€οΈ
HakunaMatata. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadaanmasakalli

i know about leela ki finger am talking about ram ki finger 

Yes, he did cut off his finger after hearing abt Leela's finger...

Coz then he comes at Leela's balcony and when he puts his hand on the window, there's blood...

Also after that in all the scenes he had bandage on his ring finger...
veenab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
i want to go fr this movie... hmm, ill hv to go alone as my friends exams are going on :( :(