Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Bella.

They need to release all songs correct video. I mean ang laga de song they were reusing clips from Lagu May lag gaya song during promo but in movie video was diffent, also PC song...

Yes they will release the full videos of them, but laal ishq was so short, and the actual is 6 mins long, I just hope it has a video, it's the best song of the movie.
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bella.

Ange laga tho song had such a huge effect in movie

The best part about that song were Deepika's eyes and Ranveer body lol
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Bri...but there was NO action in Ang Laga De after all! Poor Ram and Leela have only half a suhaagraat, till he goes away to get sloshed!😆

But this song has to be one of the most sensuously picturized songs to come out of Bollywood...everything from the deep lyrics, to the haunting music to the excellent choreography and most important, the setting of the song were pitch perfect.

There was absolutely no inhibition between the leads...and that is the biggest reason why the film is doing well...the chemistry between Ram and Leela is not 'created'...its just there.
briahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: poppy2009

@Bri...but there was NO action in Ang Laga De after all! Poor Ram and Leela have only half a suhaagraat, till he goes away to get sloshed!😆

But this song has to be one of the most sensuously picturized songs to come out of Bollywood...everything from the deep lyrics, to the haunting music to the excellent choreography and most important, the setting of the song were pitch perfect.

There was absolutely no inhibition between the leads...and that is the biggest reason why the film is doing well...the chemistry between Ram and Leela is not 'created'...its just there.

action i mean, majority bollywood movies or bhansali movies, when it comes to making out..its all dheere dheere, take me to balcony, show me the fake moon, pull out the kanta from my foot, pour gagri of water on me, yada...even on suhaag raat the bride has to first make a drink for groom...glass of milk with almonds...then only things will happen...

why can't we have more like ram and leela..call it what u want to call..aggressive, lust, po*no, despo.

like we want to do it...now. hell its good to see a woman - leela taking first step...

glad bhansali took this route rather than all that chuph chuph ke pyaar karna...safe route.
and i am loving these extreme reactions from ppl...even shobha de is calling MOST EROTIC...
whether in good way or bad way...

and poppy sorry but i hated the promo and song when it was released. i thought it was gross...yuck. but when i saw it big screen, the placement of the song, how it flawed with the script,...this yucky song suddenly gave me full nasha. totally impressed.

but right now its all ...

tattad tattad tattad tattad tattad tattadtattad tattad tattadtattad tattad tattadtattad tattad tattadtattad tattad tattadtattad tattad tattadtattad tattad tattadtattad tattad tattadtattad tattad tattadtattad tattad tattadtattad tattad tattadtattad tattad tattadtattad tattad tattadtattad tattad tattadtattad tattad tattadtattad tattad tattadtattad tattad tattadtattad tattad tattadtattad tattad tattad

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: briahna

ranbir was smoking in ang laga deh...like...really smoking...my eyes were glued to his wrapped dhoti...
i am so glad finally bhansali had guts to strip their actors and present in this manner..

who wants to sit there for hours and witness the coldness samir and nandani  and devdas and paro...

WE WANT ACTION...🥳

😲 @ bold  : u mean ranveer right ðŸ˜†

I have to watch the movie again to catch many small nuances that has been discussed here...the movie was fast paced