Posted: 10 years ago
khoon seh likh rahi hoon...

take bows...bhansali, deepika, ranveer, supriya pathak...
when you wait for a movie since the day it announced, and the movie delivers - PERFECTLY - you just feel like opening separate topics and pour it out.

deepika...
i saw potential in oso...but never believed that you would reach these heights...
well lady get your dresses ready , cos you will be sweeping the awards if nothing else comes as powerful as leela in next month and a half. 
keep your feet on ground,  choose right scripts, work hard and deliver. and bhai fans...celebrate - your PREM has found the right gal for his next.

and how about ranveer. damn it feels goood...biru yes...you do have some major competition now. 
bossman... 🤣
you were damn right about po*n stuff happening...and guess what apna ranveer has po*n VIDEO SHOP in ram leela. take another  bow mann...when did we last seen in a movie where the main guy is selling po*no videos...

just recently i said ...the casting has to be perfect...and how perfectly ranveer fits into this character...AMAZING.

hey...dhanush and ranveer are my choices for best actors of 2013. but ranveer with 2 back to back ..lootera and now as ram..

i am so high right now...so high...

yet  sober...
you know what ...ram leela is one of the reason i have to take shelter at IF.

PC'S  ITEM NUMBER --- THE MOTHER OF ALL ITEM NUMBER...100/10
THIS IS HOW THE BITCHES DANCE...GOD DAMN IT...
YOU GOTTA SEE IT ON BIG SCREEN  - THE IMPACT...WOW..JUST WOW...

Edited by briahna - 10 years ago
yea it was so good. even though we knew what the ending was gonna be because its based on ram leela but it was still really good. a visual treat
I feel like fangirling again as well! 😆 I watched Ram Leela 10 hours ago and that's still the only thing on my mind. LOVED it. 
"khoon seh likh rahi hoon...
"

OMG ur too funy🤣
Ram Leela are thrilled
I just got back from watching the movie and gosh I loveddd it!! It was so different from SLB's other movies!! And Deepika and Ranveer were absolutely brilliant!! This is the first time I have seen Ranveer act...and I mean REALLY act!! And I was so damn impressed with him!! I used to dislike him before but now I think I kinda like him. And Deepika was just wow!! Her expressions, dance and just about everything blew me away!! And their chemistry was mindblowing!! <3 <3
THE BEST OF BHANSALI...FINALLY...HE DOES IT...EVERYTHING PERFECTLY BLENDED...
A REQUEST TO ALL...RUN TO THE NEAREST THEATER...DON'T MISS THIS ONE.

RAM LEELA RAM LEELA RAM LEELA RAM LEELA RAM LEELA RAM LEELA RAM LEELA RAM LEELARAM LEELA RAM LEELA RAM LEELA RAM LEELARAM LEELA RAM LEELA RAM LEELA RAM LEELARAM LEELA RAM LEELA RAM LEELA RAM LEELARAM LEELA RAM LEELA RAM LEELA RAM LEELARAM LEELA RAM LEELA RAM LEELA RAM LEELARAM LEELA RAM LEELA RAM LEELA RAM LEELARAM LEELA RAM LEELA RAM LEELA RAM LEELARAM LEELA RAM LEELA RAM LEELA RAM LEELARAM LEELA RAM LEELA RAM LEELA RAM LEELARAM LEELA RAM LEELA RAM LEELA RAM LEELARAM LEELA RAM LEELA RAM LEELA RAM LEELARAM LEELA RAM LEELA RAM LEELA RAM LEELARAM LEELA RAM LEELA RAM LEELA RAM LEELARAM LEELA RAM LEELA RAM LEELA RAM LEELARAM LEELA RAM LEELA RAM LEELA RAM LEELARAM LEELA RAM LEELA RAM LEELA RAM LEELA
Originally posted by you2

Ram Leela are thrilled
damn this is so cute😳
I am excited now ⭐️ Just some hours left to watch it 🥳
This became one of the 3 favourite SLB films.

After Khamoshi and HDDCS, this was it. He is back with a great film.

All accolades to the team

One of the 3 best films this year