Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@Star_girl yes he is totally adorable. Eeksss he played a creepy pedophile in Atonement...I don't like that role but yes even there he acted really well.

He is actually doing so many movies this year. I still need to watch the Assange movie, 12 years a slave and August Osage county (even for Meryl Streep).

Like 2013 is DPad's year in Bollywood, similarly it's Benedict's year in Hollywood.

Plus sherlock season 3 in jan yayyy 🥳
briahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: VintageRose

how was supriya pathak in the movie as the mom?   in promos she was giving me kiron kher's mommy act of devdas vibes.

as good as deepika, ranveer, which is A+.
her look will just give you goosebumps...
bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
briahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: veenab

i want to go fr this movie... hmm, ill hv to go alone as my friends exams are going on :( :( 

go alone...JUST GO...
briahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: abby_girl30

Chalo good you liked it 😃

I am just thinking of what Bebo must be going through seeing DPad getting all the praises for her role and the film doing well at BO 😆

THATS why i am writing this with khoon...
but hey no talk about bebo...this is dip's moment, lets not spoil it.

abbey ...go and watch this one.  don't see  movies just cos you like or dislike the stars...be open minded...
trust me abbey THIS is bhansali's best...cos:

BRIAHNA SAID SO.

🥳
MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: briahna

enjoy the show love...i bet my LIFE...you won't regret...

I went for it.. and I don't regret it..loved it  ðŸ˜‰
chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Some tweets on my timeline (deleted the handles. Not sure of adding the spoiler tag)...

Ram Leela - like the love child of Prabhudeva & Anurag Kashyap which was then god fathered by SLB. Loony. But not my kind of loony at all.

Scorching Chemistry. Yes. Compelling Love Story. No. Wham Bam Ham Thank You Mam. Yes. Beautiful. Er Ok. Bizarre. Yes. Totally. Ram Leela.

^ A 100 Crore+ grosser. May be. Facepalm worthy. Most definitely :-) 

^  Agree. There was no build up, tension in love story. They meet and bam they are all over each other.

^  And after all that Leela goes squeamish and says. Dude, we need sindoor - only then will I do the seduction cum fumigation song

And because we didn't have enough hamming as is, they get in Raza Murad towards the end for a special dose of ham. Ram Leela. :-) Whew.

^   hope the movie isn't #HamLeela.

^   oh. That it is.

^  For Me the Finger cutting scene was a stealer . And then Deepika saying -"ab dard nahi hota " . Audience -"humein sar dard hua" 😆

Question. Why aren't you referring to the movie as Goliyon Ki Raasleela Raam Leela?

^   Goliyon Ki Rasleela - Make that Disprin

Ram Leela Scene: Ram : Hi I am... Leela: Never mind. Lets just smooch, random stranger. After all Shakespeare did say what's in a name? :-)

^  huh.. really? Now am curious to watch d movie.. looks like a lusty affair..

Edited by eeyoretel - 10 years ago

Question. Why aren't you referring to the movie as Goliyon Ki Raasleela Raam Leela?

^   Goliyon Ki Rasleela - Make that Disprin

😆😆

Because of the controversy, the title of the movie sounds so lame!!!

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved this movie...though hated the predictable ending.
The highlight were Ranveer and Deepika...too good together.
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mogli, thought of your character butchering post while watching the movie. ðŸ˜† This film should have been named Besharam. ðŸ¤¡
chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Binge

Mogli, thought of your character butchering post while watching the movie. ðŸ˜† This film should have been named Besharam. ðŸ¤¡

Ha ha.. Baradwaj Rangan also said seeing Ram... they should have cast Ranveer as Besharam. (paraphrasing) ðŸ˜†