Pick your favourite Sanjay Leela Bhansali movie.

Poll

Favourite Bhansali movie?

Login To Vote
I7A5C6VKQNP7IIOJ thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#1

Discuss.

Edited by Lostsoul11 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

86

Views

6.3k

Users

28

Likes

109

Frequent Posters

Zilan thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail

Sci-Fi Squad

Posted: 2 years ago
#2

Devdas for me

Posted: 2 years ago
#3

Khamoshi was sweet, but wish it was 20mins short.

I saw the poll options and realised that everything except Khamoshi had typical SLB touch...the grandeur and the costumes.

I7A5C6VKQNP7IIOJ thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: TheJourney

Khamoshi was sweet, but wish it was 20mins short.

I saw the poll options and realised that everything except Khamoshi had typical SLB touch...the grandeur and the costumes.

Have I included all of his films? Or did I miss something?

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail 3rd Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#5

Gangubai felt the most raw and natural. Rest are cringe and ott in some ways or another

2KC2LB4MSFP46OCL thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#6

Voted for Guzarish.


Such a SHAME that a masterpiece like this turned out to be a disaster at boxoffice, alongwith another gem Tamasha.


And absolute pure real cringy torturous trash like Jawan, Patthan, Gadar 2, Ready, Kick, Dhoom 3 etc became blockbusters.


No wonder Bollywood is where it should belong, considering how the Indian theatrical audience reacts to cinematic releases.


Bollywood current situation serves the Hindi audience best.

I7A5C6VKQNP7IIOJ thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

Gangubai felt the most raw and natural. Rest are cringe and ott in some ways or another

Agree to disagree smiley36 For me, it is the weakest film of Bhansali

Posted: 2 years ago
#8

I think you have.

He was assistant director for Parinda & I think, writer for 1942 Love story.

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail 3rd Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: 4KEE6FVLKUUHXAFP

Agree to disagree smiley36 For me, it is the weakest film of Bhansali

I thought the poll is to pick my favourite not convince you to agree with it
I7A5C6VKQNP7IIOJ thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

I thought the poll is to pick my favourite not convince you to agree with it

Yeah yeah.. I was just saying.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 5 months ago

Dhanush to join hands with Sanjay Leela Bhansali; PS Mithran in talks to direct...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: iamrebelheart · 6 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWVgM0Ctz7l/?igsh=bTZnbWh4bDN5dWhx ab isse RS ki yaad aayi? itne din to gangubai gangubai khel rahe the.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWVgM0Ctz7l/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://x.com/HimeshMankad/status/1883815274572582917

https://x.com/HimeshMankad/status/1883815274572582917
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 1 months ago

7 dogs review and box office- Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt https://x.com/nishitshawhere/status/2091072944126689706?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw

https://x.com/nishitshawhere/status/2091072944126689706
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".