thats sweet n awesome 
laks_vish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Simply Loooved the airport love...enjoyed the OS...Thanks

rajnid68 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Your notes..anyone can have a go  after reading one of such notes if yours..
Wish the notes were many more..lengthy os roadway may..Mujhay tho maaza aata..absolutely wonderful..
What a start to my morning..
Hope to see you writing more such os..
Thanks for the pm
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
i just love it... beautiful
When they exchange notes... so cute...

Jasleenkaur01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome OS... Loved the notes thing n u have written it so amazingly... Never have I read something like this...
If possible snd me links to ur other works on this forum... Waiting for friday as u r gonna update Turnaround... Do write more like this...

~JAZ~
Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it was sooo beautiful
loved it❤️
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Edited by Linsie - 10 years ago
aalu123 thumbnail
That was the sweetest thing ever! I swear you are honestly one I the best writer and I love everything you write. Ps I wouldn't have minded I you added few more notes :) great jod and keep writing. You stories really make my day!
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing dear..
BEAUTIFULLY written 
-DarkSlayer- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Res!!
Unres!

Finally!!!!

I'm going to go straight to the update and all I can say is...

From the notes all the way to the concept. Simply amazing! I liked every bit of it. 

Zoya's pain at seeing Asad in another woman's arms made me sniff and shake my head. It's the sheer beauty of their romance that had me turning into a puddle of goo.

The setting is probably the most important aspect of writing. Having a piece of writing that is taking place in so many places, causes the reader to lose concentration on the writing. Not specifying the setting makes the reader visualise the characters and their actions happening in mid-air. The fact that you specified the setting and stuck to it throughout the entire OS makes it so much easier to read without worrying about the location. Also, considering that it's JFK airport, it's not that hard to visualise either. Specially not the Starbucks at JFK. 

Which reminds me, I have a friend who does a summer job at the JFK Starbucks and her excuse is that she only does it for the eye candy. 🤣

Oops, went off topic ^ there. 😃

Now coming to the end, as I was reading it. My curiosity couldn't help but spark as I read the proposal. Were you by any chance at MUC airport two years? Reason being that one of the Captains proposed to his girlfriend the same way Asad did, by calling her to the gate (gate had no significance though) and asking the woman at the counter to make the announcement. Except he asked her to marry him instead of got out with him. So yeah, I was just curious whether or not you were present at MUC when that proposal took place.

But...

Edited by AWriterAtHeart - 10 years ago