OS-From Desire-With Love!! 13TH Nov!!!

-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Well so ever since I wrote the update revolving around airports and flights..I had this strong itch to pen down a random love story..taking flight on the airport...Hence here we are..with this out of the blue OS...Its random for sure..my itch finally subsiding..Read it up..n I'll see ya at the bottom..with more of my babble!!!

From Desire-With Love!!

Next please...called on a frustrated Zoya as she plastered her fake smile, greeting the customer.

How are you today?? And what may I get you? She asked ever so sweetly, her mind unable to fight her depression.

I'll get a tall chai tea latte please, said the customer, Zoya mechanically punching in the order and moving on.

This had been her life for the past month, serving coffee at the JFK (NY) airport Starbucks.Her friends mother who was the  supervisor for this branch had very graciously offered this summer job, wanting to help her.Zoya was in a financial crunch, trying to make ends meet, being an international student, all alone in the big apple, was a costly lifestyle for a student to manage, hence this job. She hated it,but she couldn't quit, counting each day until summer ended. But neither of the two, her crazy life, or her sucky job were the reasons for her depression. No, repetitive, strenuous, and ever demanding customers were not the reason, it was the fact that she was still single. At 22 when all her friends were either on their 2nd or 3rd boyfriend, here she was with 0,and she had no one to blame but herself.Her glorified,right out of a romance novel image of her prince charming was cutting her chances for a boyfriend.But she couldn't help it, her notions wouldn't go, and she kept waiting in vain (according to her friends) for her OTT lovestory...She let out an exasparatted sigh and resumed her work, only to be greeted by one of the rudest and the most ill mannered customer.

Hey you, ...I've been waiting here for like 2 minutes and u r busy daydreaming...What bunch of iditios they have hired, bloody imigrants...don't know what they are doing...

Zoya snapped out of her reviere, hearing the rude comments of the customer in line.

Excuse me..

Whatever...bloody incompetent staff...See I don't have all day, I gotta flight to catch..so wake up and smell the godamn coffee around u...take my order and better don't screw it up...The customer ranted... Making Zoya more angry and frustrated.She wanted to strangle him so bad,but instead she swallowed her pride and kept smiling...She took his order, and moved to the next customer...

Hey there excuse me MR.. a deep soulful voice made her look up..

I guess you forgot your id here...N I see you're from XYZ  (I don't wanna mention any nationalities ..just outta respect)...an immigrant urself...he said with a straight face.his comment making the rude customer red with embarassement...as he lowered his head and walked away..

Zoya just stared at this man standing in front of her.Dressed in uniform, he was one handsome pilot and she would let him fly her to the moon in an instance...Wo where did that come from thought Zoya...her mind wandering off to various fantasies as she shamelessly ogled at the fine specimen of a man.

Knock knock anybody home???

Zoya grabbed the hand waving in front of her...looking straight at the source of her distraction,her eyes going wide,,eeting his...

Zoya-I uh...Oh..I...Iaam so sssooorry.Its just tha that you are so handsome...I coucouldnt look away...She gasped at what she just said bringing her hand to cover her face, only to end up pulling him close, his hand still in hers...

OMG...III am...ssosssossorry...she stuttered letting go of his hand...her cheeks burning with embaressement...SSSir...sssoory

He looked at her, her array of emotions, openly playin on her face, and smiled.

Well all good maam, now if you please don't mind can you take my order...I need to get to my flight..the passengers will be waiting for me to fly them off..god knows where...he winked...

Her eyes went wide as she nodded ready to take his order...Did he hear her?? NAH..how could he..she was just thinking about it..Then how?? She couldn't understand..

Knock knock..did I lose you again..he waved..

Umm oh..uhh...no...sir...Sssorry once again...May I please take you?? ..He raise his eyebrows..? OMg Uh I uh mean Ccan I please take your order??

Well get me a grande coffee, black, dark roast  please...Zoya is it?? He looked at her tag..making her blush hearing her name from his mouth..his gaze making her squirm.

Yyes..its Zoya and what is your name?? He looked at her with curiosity...I Uh mean...I jjjust need to write it on the ccup...nothing else...she looked down, her cheeks flaming red...

Sure..not a problem..its Asad...moving out of the line and standing on the side for his coffee..

Zoya was outta sorts, suddenly realizing that she hadn't said thank u to him...a thought coming to her mind making her smile.

She quickly wrote his name on the cup and scribbled a small note on it covering it with a cup sleeve, hoping he would notice.

Asad was finally handed his cup and he walked away, Zoya leaving her spot for her break.

~~

Adjusting the cup sleeve Asad saw the scribble and quickly removed the sleeve to read what was written.

Thank you so much for knocking some sense into that man.

Have a pleasant flight and cya around!!!

-Zoya

Asad couldn't help but smile, reading the note, somehow sensing a hidden desire to see him again, well the feeling was mutual on that.He quickly grabbed his notepad from his bag and scribbled a note, smiling with mischief as he walked back to that breathtakingly beautiful gal.

But she was out for her break, making him hand his note to one of the coworker, hoping it would get to her.

~~

It had been a week since Zoya had last seen Asad, and read his note, a note that still made her feel weak in her knees. She was given the note right when she got back from her break, making her impatiently wait for her shift to be over before she could read it. But once she did read the note, she felt a new sensation fill her being. She just smiled and laughed and sighed and danced and dreamt...She felt she was in a romance novel her feelings nothing short of dramatic.LOL..the note which read

Well thank you so very much Miss Zoya, I really appreciate your thanks and your compliments, I am handsome..and was it...Can I take you??? Well I am flattered...never have I received such a reaction. Thank you very much for that.

But I'd say you are more beautiful, the blush on your cheek really suits you.;)

Well I'll cya soon for sure and now that I read your note and know that you desire to see me again, I will not have a pleasant flight,I'll have an amazing flight.

-Asad

Had turned Zoya into a romantic mush.She had been dreaming about him,every spare minute of her time, a note already written in response, waiting to get in the hands of the recipient. Everyday she checked on the flight schedule screen, noting down the flights arriving and when, hoping one of the flight to be his. And now after 7 days the time had finally come.

~~

It was another busy day at work and Zoya was engrossed in her work, unaware of Asad standing in the line,looking at her every move, smiling a lazy smile, his eyes getting more and more excited with each passing customer. Finally he was next, but before he got to the counter, Zoya swapped with the other girl, getting busy making drinks, Asad still unnoticed.

He ordered and waited for his drink patiently, waiting for Zoya to look up and see him.

Here's your drink sir,

Grande coffee black, dark roast. She handed him the coffee, his hands slightly brushing hers as he took the cup, making Zoya snap,looking up...her heart thumping at a frantic beat..

Zoya-Uuu u sssir...I uh...I uh mean..Aassaad...

Asad-Umm hmm...miss me much?? He winked...getting the reaction he wanted...Zoya blushed...and he smiled..

Zoya-OMG ...

Asad-What...?

Zoya-Umm..I think that person spilled something on your bag...

Asad-Lemme check...He bent down, putting his coffee cup on the counter, Zoya taking this opportunity to slip her note in the sleeve.

Asad-No all cool...Well I gotta rush..cya...He tilted his hat and winked...leaving Zoya with a tingly sensations creeping through her body.

~~

The not took Asad by surprise, finding it right before he dumped his cup.

Beautiful ,Blush and desire, interesting choice of words I must say. Thanks for the first, I blame you for the second and no comments on the 3rd one, beacuase I don't know what that means, I mean if dreaming about you for the last 7 days indicates desire, if looking at all the arriving flights and hoping one of them to be yours indicates desire,if saving this note in my apron for the 7 days, wanting to give it to you indicates desire, then I glady accept that accusation you made..I do desire.I do desire to see you again, I don't know why but I do, just like the way I don't know why I am being so bold and honest to a stranger, but I am. So please care to clear this doubt in your next note, when that will be is a mystery you need to reveal.

Hopefully it wont be that long.

-Zoya

Reading your note clearly indicates your desire, your honesty and you boldness personifies it and your anticipation and desperation to know about my return solidifies the fact that Miss Zoya you do desire, me or to see me I'll know soon.But as of now its clear,you are suffering from desire, and I am the cure, just as you are the cure for my desire.I will learn from you and be honest, not sure bout being bold...I will be honest in letting you know, that you have caused me sleepless nights, I have envisioned you with open eyes, I have waited for me to return back, to rush to the coffee shop and see you, infact now that I feel the boldness coming my way, I have had moments in my lonely days where I have felt the urge of kissing you. I know I don't know you and you me, but it is what it is. I desire you, and I hope to know you.

Now getting to the mystery of my return, look for flight#DL126..your answer lies in its arrival.

-Asad

He handed the note to one of the workers and told him to rush to the Starbucks and hand it to Zoya, and come back..ASAP, he still had 20 minutes before takeoff.

~~

The worker ran back, 10 minutes before take off, Zoya's note waiting for Asad to read.

Once again..Beautiful,blush and desire come to mind. Beautiful, for the note you wrote, it really made me giddy with happiness...also leading me to the next word,Blush..I blushed reading your confession..your secret escapades to Zoya land..If I may call it that...I blushed when you made me realise that indeed I desired you, leading me head on into the last word..Desire and now I know it is desire that has hit me hard, and I like this pain, this sweet,oozing ache. I like to desire "you" not just wanting to see you(my boldness is way too bold don't you think?) I desire to explore the unknown world of unknown emotions with you. I desire to feel that tingle I felt when our hands touched, it just made me feel alive, making me think of "What if".I'll give you the liberty of expanding this what if... I also desire your boldness, that allowed you to confess something I was too shy to say...but now I will...I too desire to feel your lips on mine, despite not knowing you, I still want to explore this possibility.

Flight #DL126-arrives at 3:45 pm tomorrow.I work till 4. Challenging.

-Zoya.

Without wasting a single second Asad wrote down his reponse, handing his last note to the worker.

~~

Zoya was passed on the not along with the departure of Captian Khan's departure...making Zoya smile, finding another detail about him...

Well I will gladly take the compliment, my ability to deliver something so very consistently. But I just want to jump to your blush,kiss ur red cheeks and move on to this desire we've been talking about. It has been pulling on all the strings of my focus, my concentration, my attention. And even though I wouldn't dare to inflict any pain upon you, I don't mind you aching from this desire for me..Btw way thank you for calrifying that it was a desire for me and not just to see me.You have magnified my ego a lot...I am a proud peacock (my lame attempt at a joke :S) And I have come to like your boldness in this very short yet potent encounter. Something very new for this calculative, hot blooded male.Your unkowns I wanna make known, give them a name..umm maybe something more than desire? I want the tingle to become a tornado, the touch to become a possession. I want your what if's to become why nots, the why nots rushing towards an organ called heart.I want your what if's to be the who not's, the why nots becoming more than these words, more than just the mating of our lips, becoming the path to our acquaintance.

Challenging..bring it on!!!

-Asad

Zoya couldn't wait, she couldn't wait another day.She had to see him, had to see where this goes.First time in her life she felt the presence of her heart, a beating, gloating and desiring heart. She smiled...as she took her fisrt step towards tomorrow.

~~

His flight was cancelled, his challenge perished, as Zoya waited another day for his return. A day became a week but he never came, making her feel dejected and once again depressed.

She knew how unrealistic it sounded...to be crushing on a complete stranger who she had only met twice, knew nothing about him,and still here she was...looking at the flight schedule for every arriving flights...hoping one of them to be his flight  but nothing he didn't come...Defeated and done with her evening shift she headed back...ready to get home.

~~

As Zoya walked past the gates, gloomy as can be,something caught her eye... making her change her direction. Getting further she noticed a guy dressed in uniform, talking to a stewardess.It was Asad, and seeing him..her heart did a triple flip..pushing her to walk his way and say hi...so she did...only to stop the next moment.

Asad just took the stewardess in her arms and kissed her cheek...smiling at her..a smile she would have fainted on..had it been her instead of the stewardess..

Feeling crestfallen and foolish Zoya turned around..her eyes watering up..making her feel even more foolish...crying for her imaginary expectations and relationship.

~~

Asad stood in the line of the coffee shop, seeing Zoya on the other hand, his anticipation..making him giddy..He had been thinking bout her..every moment he had to spare..and with every moment...her face became more and more imbedded in his head.There had been a mix up with his flights, making him fly in the west, getting noting earlier than today to fly back to NY.He had to see her..speak to her one to one, and see the potential of what could be...So here he was...3 hours early for his flight to Washington DC,counting the customers ahead of him..the obstacles to his finish line..

Hey...he said...and Zoya looked up...her eyes lightin up..and suddenly turning cold..

Good morning sir...may I take you order please??

I uh...Uh...O Can I get a grande coffee...black..dark roast please...answered a very confused Asad...

Here's your change sir..spoke Zoya..making Asad look at her again, but still the same..her eyes were cold and detached..

He dropped the change in the tip jar and waited for her to hand him the coffee..but she didn't.

The same girl he had talked to the first week handed him the coffee..

Unsure Asad walked out only to find a scribble on the cup.

I saw you with the stewardess, its all cool. Best of luck.

-Zoya.

He smacked his head,and walked back to the caf only to find out that Zoya was gone for her lunch, and he would have to leave by then. Not knowing where to find her, he did the next best thing of his life, first being, allowing his heart to lead  him to Zoya.

~~

Attention all, Can I please get Miss Zoya Farooqi, to please come to gate 21, Miss Zoya Farooqi to gate 21.Her information generously passed on by the girl that had helped him with the note.

Zoya stood up, from her couch and made her way to the gate, confused at her being called, but soon enough her confusion turned to surprise.

ASad stood there, looking all suave in his pilot uniform, tilting his hat as he saw her approach.She ever so hesitantly walked towards him, her heart and mind at war pulling her in 2 directions.She followed her heart and made her way to Asad.

Zoya-Did you call me here??

Asad-Yes I wanted to talk to you, and not in notes..I wanted to talk to you in person.

Zoya-Hey you don't need to explain yourself, its no big deal..I mean crushes happen and then you move on...She tried to be nonchalant but her eyes gave away her hurt.

Asad-It was her last flight, she is getting married in a week, I hugged and kissed her good bye, wishing her all the best for her life ahead.

Zoya-Oh...not knowing what to say...she played with her fingers  not looking up.

Asad-Well will you look up now..

Zoya-You know you don't owe me any explainations...its not like we are in a relationship..

Asad-I knw...but I would like to be...

Zoya looked up- Like to be what??

Asad-Like to be in a relationship with you...I have come to like you in this short span, of note exchanges. I would like to explore the possibility , see the beautiful Zoya Farooqi, blush..with desire, when she is with me in real..he leaned down, meeting her eyes.

Zoya was flabbergasted..she didn't know what to say...so she started babbling..U Y am I here...on gate 21...why did you call me here...on gate 21 nething special about this gate???

ASad-Well since you ask then let me tell ya..yes the gate #21 has a significance.It was the date when I first saw you, he held her gaze enjoying his favorite sight..as her cheeks turned red again...And as for the reason why I called you here...He looked back and nodded to the lady behind the desk..and she consented...picking up the mic..and came another announcement.

Attention all.

Our very own Captian Asad Ahmed Khan..she laughed...After 4 years of service with..XYZ air..has finally found a special someone he would like to pursue...So if you are newhere close to gate 21..please take a moment and cheer for his attempt and wish..that his person of affection, reciprocates his request.

Zoya was burning up...her blush getting deeper and deeper, but she held her gaze to Asad's as he finally took both her hands and held them close to him..

Asad-Miss Zoya Farooqi..will you go out with me??? I'll make sure..its worth it...

Zoya nodded, her smile getting wider and wider...her glorified,right out of a romance novel image of her prince charming not seeming so unreal anymore...her shot at her lovestory seemed more and more possible.

Asad- Zoya...

Zoya-Yes...

ASad-My desire is surfacing with a strong demand, to make my words a reality...

Zoya-U mean??

Asad nodded...can I?? I know I should wait until after our first date...and if you want I will respect that...

Zoya nodded in disapproval as she took a step closer...her hands on his chest, hearing his hearbeats, beating as hard as hers... She tiptoed and leaned forward, showing her consent.

Asad smiled and leaned down, finally closing in the distance and mating his lips with hers..feeling his desire merge with hers... drowning the applause and the hoots from the public passing by.

So tell me your POV's peeps...how was it??? Ne good??? Chalo comment n lemme know..O ya also like it up... I wanted to write more of the notes..but then it would've gotten too long n I didn't wanna go there...So I just hope it set the right mood and it all fell into place...Well thanks for readin however...n I'll cya soon...with the update on Turnaround...coming by Friday morning the latest and hopefully once I am done detangling my thoughts on a new storyline...I'll share with you a lil intro on that...Again that would be a FF..more on that later..filhaal enjoy this OS..and don't forget to chk out my FF Turnaround!! I'll post the links to both the threads down below...

Here is the threads for FF Turnaround!!

1st-THREAD

Edited by starslinedup - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mariam1368 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow this is really superb
Its wonderfully written and its flawless and jst perfect
Love every bit of it
Keep it up dear
IIdewaaneII thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Wow! 
That was amazing! 
So different compared to the stories I read here
I loved the cute notes! It was adorable! 
Hope to read some of your work soon 😊
Edited by IIdewaaneII - 10 years ago
Surish thumbnail
You Are Awesome
ChocoBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey that was so cute, adorable n so romantic. Loved it to bits.

Thanks for the pm.
Miss-Appy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Just loved it!!! It was awesome yaar!!! 😳
anopama thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
absolutely beautiful such desire
DevikaRavish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awsome.. It is written beautifully and you have a very good writing style.. That was too sweet and romantic.. 👏👏
vinita459 thumbnail
Loved it. Very cute. I love the way they kept on writing notes to each other. I was also hurt with zoya when she saw asad kissing the stewardess. The end was beautiful.

Keep up the good work and thanks for sending me the pm.
nnnnnnn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow. it's cool👍🏼
the first story i read of this kind !👏👏

thx for the pm😃