Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gulaabo thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
really beautiful...flawlessly written...apt ending!!!
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
A huge round of applause for all of you amazing readers, for readin,liking and commenting on my scrappy lil story...I am so very touched..and so very amazed that my writing...my written drabble was so very well received and appreciated...I will very very soon get to ur indiivdual comments..cos I really really felt elated reading every one of it..so cya soon with my responses to ur comments...CHEERS!!!!
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mariam1368

Wow this is really superb
Its wonderfully written and its flawless and jst perfect
Love every bit of it
Keep it up dear

Heya..thank u so very much for liking my story..my writng..thank u so very much..πŸ˜ƒ
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Originally posted by: IIdewaaneII

Wow! 

That was amazing! 
So different compared to the stories I read here
I loved the cute notes! It was adorable! 
Hope to read some of your work soon πŸ˜Š

Thank u so very much...m glad u liked it...n thank u for findin it differetn frm wat u have read...m flattered reading ur comment...πŸ˜ƒ

Thank u so very muchπŸ˜ƒ

Thank u😊

Originally posted by: LoveOnlyAsYa

Hey that was so cute, adorable n so romantic. Loved it to bits.

Thanks for the pm.

Thank u so very much I am very glad that u enjoyed readin it...πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: SBanoMalik

Just loved it!!! It was awesome yaar!!! πŸ˜³

Thank u so very much..πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: princess101

LOVED IT VERY CUTEπŸ˜ƒ

Thank u so very muchπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: anopama

absolutely beautiful such desire

Thank u so very much...πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: DevikaRavish

Awsome.. It is written beautifully and you have a very good writing style.. That was too sweet and romantic.. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Aww..thank u thank u..I am so very flattered..at ur comment...that u like my writing style...thank u once again...for liking the story..πŸ˜ƒ

-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinita459

Loved it. Very cute. I love the way they kept on writing notes to each other. I was also hurt with zoya when she saw asad kissing the stewardess. The end was beautiful.

Keep up the good work and thanks for sending me the pm.

Hey there...thank u so very much for sucha lovely comment...thank u liking hte notes...and thank u for liking the end..as for Zoya..well she didnt knw nehtin bout hte guy,...wats the gal think??πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...thank u once again for commentin

Originally posted by: nnn

Wow. it's coolπŸ‘πŸΌ

the first story i read of this kind !πŸ‘πŸ‘

thx for the pmπŸ˜ƒ

Heya..thank u for liking n commentin..n m happy to know..my story was somethin diffπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: kritz4ever

thats sweet n awesome 

Thank u πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: laks_vish

Simply Loooved the airport love...enjoyed the OS...Thanks

Thank u so very much..I am glad u liked it😊

Originally posted by: varunD

Superb very nive OS

Thank u😊

Originally posted by: rajnid68

Your notes..anyone can have a go  after reading one of such notes if yours..

Wish the notes were many more..lengthy os roadway may..Mujhay tho maaza aata..absolutely wonderful..
What a start to my morning..
Hope to see you writing more such os..
Thanks for the pm

Aww..such a sweet comment n an awesome compliment..made my day...thank u so very much..I am so very happy to read that u liked the note part so much...n wanted more..😳..n that I was able to contribute something happy to ur morning..thank u so very much..n m gonna try to write more OS for sure..πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Linsie

i just love it... beautiful 
When they exchange notes... so cute...

Thanks gal for liking the story..n commetin...I am so very happy that u enjoyed reading it...n liked the whole note part...thank uπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: sweeetyrocs

Awesome OS... Loved the notes thing n u have written it so amazingly... Never have I read something like this...
If possible snd me links to ur other works on this forum... Waiting for friday as u r gonna update Turnaround... Do write more like this...

~JAZ~

Aww such a lovely comment..made my day readin it..wow u found it diff..n amazing..thank u so very much..n m glad u enjoyed the notes...thank u once again..
As for my work..so far its just this OS and FF Turnaround..but soon..I will write more...so will keep u posted on that...so read away...n thanks once again for commentinπŸ˜ƒ
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Thank u so very muchπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: jawria123

it was sooo beautiful

loved it❀️

Thank u thank uπŸ˜ƒ

Thank u😊

Awww...thank u galπŸ˜ƒ

Thank u πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: aalu123

That was the sweetest thing ever! I swear you are honestly one I the best writer and I love everything you write. Ps I wouldn't have minded I you added few more notes :) great jod and keep writing. You stories really make my day!

Aww...loved loved loved readin ur comment...n thank u so very much...for sayin I am one of the best writer n u like everything that I write..I am on cloud 9 readin that...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ I am so very happy...N ya I wish I had too..added more notes..maybe lets c wat I can do..πŸ˜‰..Thank u gal..n I m glad my story could make ur day..ur comment made my day for sure..πŸ˜ƒ Keep readin..😊

Originally posted by: shreya11mehra

Amazing dear..

BEAUTIFULLY written 

Thank u so very much for likin n commentingπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: _Annie_

This is something really different! And yet so magical 

Heya..thank u for ur lovely commentin..n wow u found it diff..n magical..haai..😳...made me day..thank uπŸ˜ƒ

Thank u so very muchπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: shal123456

so good... keep on posting

Thank u n will do😊

Thank u so very much😊
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Originally posted by: skavya

Wow !!!!!! beautiful...cute...lovely...

just loved it...

thank u so very muchπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: friendsall

B E A U T I F U L jus like turnaround!

Thank u...m glad u liked my stories..πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: asyafreva

WOW...!! it was superbb..!!! 

Thank uπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Ramlath

Wow....That was amazing...😊

Thank u very muchπŸ˜ƒ

Thank u😊

Originally posted by: jazsidhu

wow tis is fabulous...

mind blowing...
totally luv it...
imagine the whole scene...
beautifully written...
thx fr the pm...

Thank u so very much for a wonderful comment...I loved reading it..n it just made me so very happy to read that u enjoyed this story...yieeeπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: vaishnavi31

Magical. Mindblowing. 
I dont even know how else to describe this!
Its just too good
The way you have written it and the ideas you used can just capture the hearts of any sloppy romantics like myself or even those who are not romantic.
I absolutely loved it! The notes were just classic. Nothing gets better than old time notes writing and delivering. 
The romance is like seven fold with the cute notes to each other.
I liked that you added a little drama with the attendant and did not keep it jut to a fairytale happy story. 
In every way this was just perfect! So thanks for writing this! Amazing talent you got there. Keep writing!
Lots of love from vaishπŸ˜‰

Hey there its the first time I read somethin frm u..n ur comment was just WOW..I mean it was such an awesome comment..it just made me gush..all through readin it..loved u appreciating my work..n...giving me the credit..that my writing and ideas..can convey romance to u n the audience..😳 ..I am so very happy readin ur comment..n I guess I can only say that over and over again..I am just very happy that u liked it..n enjoyed readin it..n took the time to comment back..with such lovely words for me and my writing..I am flattered...thank u so very much..πŸ˜ƒ

Aww..thats so cute..thank u so very muchπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: arorasurbhi

awesome,superb update...
loved it... πŸ˜Š

Thank u thank u thank uπŸ˜ƒ

-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Thank u so very muchπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: rekharv

wow... this was simply beautiful...πŸ‘

one of the best i have read on the forum.πŸ˜ƒ

Aww...One of the best u have ever read on this forum..πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ...my day is awesome now...thank u so very much for a lovely commentπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Gudduluvs

awesum update..luvd it..thnks

Thank u πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Mayeesha2217

Awww..sooo cute😳You are one very talented writer😊

Heya...thank u so very much for such a lovely comment n complimentπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: -Amanda-

OMG!!! I blush with Zoya..lolz..

This is a nice OS... 

Awww...I am so glad to know u enjoyed this OS..thank u gal..πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: love_kash

a very different and sweet os.
thanks for the pm.

Heya..thank u for ur sweet comment..n sayin it was a diff storyπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Applef

love it so much...

love in airport...πŸ˜‰

the notes exchange were so cute..

love the ending..❀️

Thank u thank u thank u ...for such a wonderful comment..n m so so so happy to read that u loved the story..n the airport romance and the notes..πŸ˜ƒ...n the ending..πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: ap3h7u

Beautiful story...loved it to bitsπŸ€—...write moreπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Heya..thank u so so very much...m glad u enjoyed the story..πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: --Mahima--

wow

loved the way the gate was specified

perfect yaar

brilliant work

Hey there..thank u so very much for such a sweet comment..m glad u liked the gate's reference..n thank u once again for liking the story..πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: jasminerose

Hey dats a lovely OS. Very cute and adorable.

Beautifully written.

Thank u very very much..for such a lovely comment..n for liking and enjoying my story...n appreciating my writing..thank uπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: -Crazy4AsYa-

really beautiful...flawlessly written...apt ending!!!

Aww...beautiful...flawlessly written...apt ending...these..compliments I tell ya😳...they just make me so so so happy...thank u so very much πŸ˜ƒ

-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rarepearl

OMG this was just sooo wow!! ☺️

I just loved it.
This was really different & truly out of a fairytale. it has to be because guys like Asad Ahmed Khan don't exist in reality, well at least I've seen none.
khair, the first meeting between AsYa at coffee shop & Zoya's constant slip of tongue was so sweet. She is so v adorable. My baby Zoe.
Okay the surprising thing was to see this different shade of Asad, the way he responded to her notes was unbelievable. I mean he really was bold & honest as well to write down his feelings.
I was going all aww & oooh reading the notes.
I felt sad for Zoe as she saw Asad with the other girl but I was sure he didn't do it with any wrong intention & he proved it so beautifully.
This was unique way of asking ask a girl out & that too at the JKF airport.
Just too happy for Zoe to have met her Prince Charming, just out of the romantic novel, only for her.

Okay Aashna, this was just too good. like really. I think you should write more often.
Now I'm eager to read the intro of your next FF.

lots of Love till Friday then.

Hello there..Miss Nim..once again..u bowled me out with ur fantastic comment..πŸ˜ƒ

Thank u so very much gal..n hey..we all wanna believe in the best...n if we believe..we do get our share of romance..maybe just in a different package..so look out..πŸ˜‰...again..I am so flattered to know that I wrote somethin a lil diff..n u still enjoyed readin it..as for the notes and the diff shades..well I though wouldnt it be much better to have a protagonist that is not afraid of expressing his emotions?? so here we have a new kinda Asad..n m glad u liked him...Note exchange..was a part I enjoyed writing..n I wish I had more of that..but then it would've gotten a lil 2 long..so ya/.πŸ˜•..n ya loved the end..and the part before it..I guess Zoya's misunderstanding allowed for this kinda end..so I guess again it all worked out..πŸ˜ƒ..
Now thank u for complimenting my writing..n wanting me to write more..I so wanna n hopefully I will..as for the FF I was talking bout..the story is 2 jumbled up in my head rite now..so soon...I will..esp I will do a character intro soon...so fingers crossed on that...

Once again thank u a million for ur brilliant comments...I truly love reading them..so keep em' comingπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AWriterAtHeart

Res!!

Unres!

Finally!!!!

I'm going to go straight to the update and all I can say is...

From the notes all the way to the concept. Simply amazing! I liked every bit of it. 

Zoya's pain at seeing Asad in another woman's arms made me sniff and shake my head. It's the sheer beauty of their romance that had me turning into a puddle of goo.

The setting is probably the most important aspect of writing. Having a piece of writing that is taking place in so many places, causes the reader to lose concentration on the writing. Not specifying the setting makes the reader visualise the characters and their actions happening in mid-air. The fact that you specified the setting and stuck to it throughout the entire OS makes it so much easier to read without worrying about the location. Also, considering that it's JFK airport, it's not that hard to visualise either. Specially not the Starbucks at JFK. 

Which reminds me, I have a friend who does a summer job at the JFK Starbucks and her excuse is that she only does it for the eye candy. πŸ€£

Oops, went off topic ^ there. πŸ˜ƒ

Now coming to the end, as I was reading it. My curiosity couldn't help but spark as I read the proposal. Were you by any chance at MUC airport two years? Reason being that one of the Captains proposed to his girlfriend the same way Asad did, by calling her to the gate (gate had no significance though) and asking the woman at the counter to make the announcement. Except he asked her to marry him instead of got out with him. So yeah, I was just curious whether or not you were present at MUC when that proposal took place.

But...

N finally here I am with my response...

thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u 

hats off to u 2 for a lovley comment..πŸ˜ƒ made me so very happy..πŸ˜ƒ

notes...u liked it...bas..thats enough...I am happier now...LOL

N Zoya's distress n ur emotion towards her n their rommance... I bow down..in thank u so very much...πŸ˜ƒ

Now for the setting part..U know what..wen I read comments as yours where u so beautifully put in ur appreciation for my process of wriitng..or my awarness of what I am doing..I jsut go back n think..did I actually have that in mind when I wrote it?? n even though I did or sometimes ai didnt..I jsut learn somethin...that yes that is so very important..n its ture wat u said...I have honestly tried to nail my story to places cos I guess I need to believe n visualize where I am n the feel, relating to that place..so I guess that works in the favor of the story I learnt..so thank u so very much for sheding some light on that..πŸ˜ƒ

N ya...dont ya think..u see such vaired ppl..on the airport..n its just so entertaining??? LOL..πŸ˜†..n who doesnt like eye candy..n u never know..πŸ˜‰ 

now as for the moment u were talking bout..the pilot proposing his gal..no I didnt n Im glad I didnt varna I wouldnt feel very original..now would I ..but I guess..everything u can think of has been thought of by someone else..so all u can do is make it urs..by putting a lil bit of ur uniqueness in it..rite?πŸ˜ƒ

So for the end..I am happy to know it wasnt very impractical...LOL...so gal..tahnk u so very much for an insightful..n wonrderful comment..I loved readin it n respondin to it..πŸ˜ƒ